The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 25th, 2013, 09:24 PM
DuncanWho
Speed Demon

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to DuncanWho
I have a bit of a problem on my download. I downloaded the file and extracted it into a folder in documents, created a desktop shortcut, but when I click on it it just shows my loading symbol (hourglass, circle, etc.) for about a half second then stops and does nothing. I'm running Windows 7 HP on a pretty much brand-new-ish (like a month old) Toshiba laptop. Any ideas would by awesome. Thanks.
~Speedy
Old February 1st, 2013, 02:09 AM
kirobii
Unhatched Egg

i get an error report when i try to play.

The system cannot find the file specified.
RTP and Registry:201:in `open'
RTP and Registry:467:in `rtpGetPath'
Module: File Testin `audio_exist?'
Game_System:36:in `bgm_play'
Interpreter 5:368:in `command_241'
Interpreter 2 *:153:in `execute_command'
Interpreter 1:199:in `update'
Interpreter 1:113:in `loop'
Interpreter 1:204:in `update'
Scene_Map:98:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:25:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:45:in `mainFunction'
Main:49
Main:48:in `loop'
Main:57

The system cannot find the file specified.
RTP and Registry:201:in `open'
RTP and Registry:467:in `rtpGetPath'
Module: File Testin `audio_exist?'
Game_System:36:in `bgm_play'
Interpreter 5:368:in `command_241'
Interpreter 2 *:153:in `execute_command'
Scene_Map:98:in `update'
Main:25:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:45:in `mainFunction'
Main:49
Main:48:in `loop'
Main:57

Can anyone tell me whats wrong
Old February 1st, 2013, 01:09 PM
wjmdem
Fallen Zero

where is the pkmnfonts.zip found

Old February 10th, 2013, 02:34 PM
WhiteTitan
Unhatched Egg

This is the 4th time I've had to start the game over from scratch and I've made it all the way to the very end. I just finished beating the Torixia League and I'm in the process of collecting the plates, random legendaries and finishing my pokedex. However, when I go to Flanova via the ship and then fly to Jadefield town and lastly enter Mt. Iris. While in Mt. Iris the first stone setup is impossible to move in any combination to move on. I've even looked up videos on youtube and sadly the setup that is shown in their version of game is different then mine. I'm assuming the only way to fix this is to download a different version of the game. Can anyone tell me how to flawlessly copy my save file and which version to dl. If anyone has experienced this before what can I expect to be messed up during the transfer (ie. do I need to do certain things prior to it.)

On a second note, several pokemon need to be leved up with stones and I have played the entire game and have run across 1 moon stone. Is there a list of where to get these stones that are needed.

Lastly, thanks for a sweet game. I know there are plenty of bugs and issues and people can complain but its still the sweetest pokemon game I've ever played.
Old February 13th, 2013, 05:39 AM
Azikai
Pokemon Hack Master

Nature: Hardy
Great game. It would be cool if you programmed it for android =O
Old February 13th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Roaming Murkrow
I wish i could put my money on a USB

Send a message via Skype™ to Roaming Murkrow
this game is awesome. tough i did somehow manage to screw up the Shaymin event and battled an invisible chaos sixteenth before he actually went to the garden
Old February 14th, 2013, 09:37 PM
sakuramedeiros12
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Bold
i have a problem in dawnsnow town i can't see the image and in freezday city too i can't walk if i can't see the image
Old February 18th, 2013, 09:32 PM
audinowho
我是谁?

This is a really nice game... is it one of the first in this forum that finished? I've currently made my way over past the flying gym... kind of stuck right now, but I guess that's what the walkthrough is for.

Old February 19th, 2013, 01:55 PM
CreepyPasta

Is Wichu going to be adding Gen 5 pokemon?
I would love to see them in this game.
EDIT: Where do I find TM for Flamethrower?

Last edited by CreepyPasta; February 20th, 2013 at 12:21 AM.
Old February 19th, 2013, 10:36 PM
hanabluebird

I completely adore this game, more then should be legal. Though the only thing I could possibly have a problem with is that the window for the game is EXTREMELY small for me and is hard for me to focus on for long without getting headaches due to the small size.

EDIT: Aha xD I feel like an idiot. I finally figured out how to adjust it properly.
Old February 20th, 2013, 10:30 AM
vincent123
Unhatched Egg

i cant find the download button D:

im such a fail =.= somebody help
Old February 20th, 2013, 11:44 AM
carmaniac
Where the pickle surprise at?

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent123 View Post
i cant find the download button D:

im such a fail =.= somebody help
I'm guessing you didn't make much effort at all into reading.
http://www.mediafire.com/?4l96mcfyhv6b4ud
Big green button, says download.

Pokémon: Lost Souls.

Developed by Carmaniac.
Old February 20th, 2013, 11:58 AM
vincent123
Unhatched Egg

oh sorry ill read them
thank you ^.^
Old February 20th, 2013, 02:05 PM
tke750
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTitan View Post
This is the 4th time I've had to start the game over from scratch and I've made it all the way to the very end. I just finished beating the Torixia League and I'm in the process of collecting the plates, random legendaries and finishing my pokedex. However, when I go to Flanova via the ship and then fly to Jadefield town and lastly enter Mt. Iris. While in Mt. Iris the first stone setup is impossible to move in any combination to move on. I've even looked up videos on youtube and sadly the setup that is shown in their version of game is different then mine. I'm assuming the only way to fix this is to download a different version of the game. Can anyone tell me how to flawlessly copy my save file and which version to dl. If anyone has experienced this before what can I expect to be messed up during the transfer (ie. do I need to do certain things prior to it.)

On a second note, several pokemon need to be leved up with stones and I have played the entire game and have run across 1 moon stone. Is there a list of where to get these stones that are needed.

Lastly, thanks for a sweet game. I know there are plenty of bugs and issues and people can complain but its still the sweetest pokemon game I've ever played.
Not entirely sure, I'm having the same problem
Old February 20th, 2013, 05:11 PM
CreepyPasta

Disregard my last post. I found Flamethrower.
But where is the move tutor/move relearner?
EDIT: I found the mover relearner, he's in Branchtrake Town incase anyone needs to know.
EDIT: How do I find Rayquaza? I've finished the main storyline. I can't find him though.

Last edited by CreepyPasta; February 21st, 2013 at 11:37 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 07:58 PM
Chaos Lucario
The Legend Of Chaos

Nature: Serious
this is the best game ever! i don't play pokemon raptor, but i do play pokemon raptor EX! and i absolutely LOVE how you're able to switch between pokemon "time", "space", "shadow" "dark" and the newly added to pokemon raptor EX..."EPIC!" as i like to call it.

Go to www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/ to make your own trainer card. Happy creating!

Last edited by Maruno; February 23rd, 2013 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Don't advertise your game in another game's thread.
Old February 26th, 2013, 02:52 PM
tke750
Unhatched Egg

There's going to be a lot of ranting in this post because let's face it, this world is filled with noobs.

For starters if you ask what emulator that you need to play this game, then please go and donate your computer to kids in Africa who can at least try to DL a game and figure out how to play it before posting 50 times to ask for the answer before even attempting. Its not an emulator and its not a hack. It was made through RPG maker and just DL the latest version which Carmaniac posted on page 216. Use 7 zip, its free, and if you ask how to get 7zip please refer to my first step that said to donate your computer to kids in Africa. You're probably in the same group that doesn't know what DL is.

For the millions of posts that asked about how to get the screen bigger, please join the former group in donating your computers to Africa. Ask yourself, "Did I even try to resolve this on my own"? It's in the options, face-palm please. Do you buy an xbox game and never play it because you can't figure out to take the disc out of the box? ALT-ENTER

The previous issues were ones that should have been easily resolved by yourself without the knowledge or assistance from anyone else. The next are not...
If your game has a fatal flaw in it then you likely DL'D one of dozens of older copies floating around the internet. Simply copy the game.rxdata file and put it in a folder on your desktop. DL the newest version from Carmaniac's post and then start a new game. Save the new game and then go and replace that game.rxdata file with your older one.

To perform a trade, go to Krypton city and go upstairs of the healers. They'll break it down for you. You'll need to trade to complete your pokedex. Certain Pokemon can only evolve through trade via holding specific items. To get them, go to daystraits port and put the evolved pokemon in your first slot and talk to the heartscale boy. Trade him heart scales for the item and there you go. To get heart scales , go to mastric city and dig for them in the cave.

TO THOSE THAT WANT THE SOUND OFF AND ARE SCREAMING FOR JOY KNOWING THAT ITS POSSIBLE DO THIS: press F1 which brings up a properties menu and de-select the Play BGM and ME, Play BGS and SE. voila!

A lot of the stones were not included in the game to purchase and that makes them extremly rare. For example, I've only found 2 moon stones, the first I can't remember and everyone receives it through Mt. Rainbow (best guess) but the other I got in the shadow dimension from a pokeball. DO NOT ENTER THE SHADOW REALM WITHOUT A COUPLE ESCAPE ROPES or Dig

My Pokedex is at 400 owned and 441 seen. They are all obtainable (or should be) through play through or trading with yourself with exception to the Manaphy legendary. Shinies are available.

If you cry about not seeing animations then please buy RPG Maker ace and build this game yourself and include the animations. You have obviously never programmed anything past a MySpace or Facebook account to understand the tedious hundreds of hours just to make a few people happy. Go drop 200 on the Nintendo games and play them all and trade them all to complete your Pokedex so you can have the animations. Why do you cry and moan over a free game?

The move re-learner is in Branchtrake Town,
Random TM Lottery is in Dynas City
The happiness indicator is in Moonview town and Daystrait's Port
Superrod in Surfree Town

What I haven't figured out yet
:how to evolve Porygon
:How do you get in the tower in Freezeday city
:How do you get into the locked house in Duskduke City
:my Pokedevice notebook is complete except for 2 blank lines (not sure what they are)
:a few npc's talked about being thirsty but I've never seen a place to buy drinks or if it would even do anything
:how to obtain the other bike
:and last what to do after the Torixia league.

Let me know if you've figured these out.

Last edited by tke750; February 26th, 2013 at 08:38 PM.
Old February 26th, 2013, 05:02 PM
empoliem
Unhatched Egg

i don't think the download for the font's is working anymore, does someone a new link to them
Old February 26th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Azikai
Pokemon Hack Master

Nature: Hardy
I try to change the resolution but I get an error

Script error within map 228 (Route 21):
Section086:498:in `initialize'failed to create bitmap
Section028in `pbExecuteScript'
Section086:498:in `new'
Section086:498:in `initialize'
Section086:1123:in `new'
Section086:1123:in `setClass'
Section130:229:in `pbUpdateOptions'
Section130:223:in `each_object'
Section130:223:in `pbUpdateOptions'
Section130:118:in `update'
Section130:281:in `pbOptions'
Section130:277:in `loop'
Section130:288:in `pbOptions'
Section130:325:in `pbStartScreen'
Section155:98:in `pbOption'
Section155:97:in `pbFadeOutIn'
Section155:97:in `pbOption'
(eval)in `pbExecuteScript'
Section033:271:in `eval'
Section028in `pbExecuteScript'
Section033:271:in `command_355'
Section028:235:in `execute_command'
Section027:199:in `update'
Section027:113:in `loop'
Section027:204:in `update'
Section038:97:in `update'
Section038:95:in `loop'
Section038:108:in `update'
Section038:64:in `main'
Section038:61:in `loop'
Section038:68:in `main'
Section160:39:in `mainFunction'
Section160:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
Section160:42:in `mainFunction'
Section160:46
Section160:45:in `loop'
Section160:54

Interpreter 2 *:26:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter 7 *:271:in `command_355'
Interpreter 2 *:235:in `execute_command'
Scene_Map:97:in `update'
Main:39:in `mainFunction'
Main:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:46
Main:45:in `loop'
Main:54

MY fusions

Ask me if you need any spriting done for Pokemon hacks.

My Photobucket - See my sprites/Other drawings
Old February 27th, 2013, 01:13 PM
PokemonMasterMatt
Dragon Trainer

Nature: Gentle
I have downloaded it extracted all the files but when i click on the game it the window pops up but it is just black and nothing happens.How can i fix this?

EDITcratch that i just had to wait XD but its a tiny window how do i make it bigger? i cant use the maximize button for some reason...

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Last edited by PokemonMasterMatt; February 27th, 2013 at 02:20 PM.
Old February 27th, 2013, 06:35 PM
tke750
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by tke750 View Post
There's going to be a lot of ranting in this post because let's face it, this world is filled with noobs.

For the millions of posts that asked about how to get the screen bigger, please join the former group in donating your computers to Africa. Ask yourself, "Did I even try to resolve this on my own"? It's in the options, face-palm please. Do you buy an xbox game and never play it because you can't figure out to take the disc out of the box? ALT-ENTER

Let me know if you've figured these out.
Did you even bother reading the thread at all?
Old February 28th, 2013, 01:23 AM
ItsTylerBro
Better Then Yall!

Nature: Serious
if anybody wants or needs any pokemon id be more then happy to help out just pm me and tell me what ur lookin for and ill see what i can do...feel free to make any offer the worst i can say is no.

just a couple pokemon im looking for-Electavire,Piplup,Alakazam,Magmortar,Lucario,Riolu,Turtwig.
i only want male pokemon or no gender pokemon.

p.s. i have a shiny latias that i am willing to trade for any other shiny legendary or for a lucario. (lucario doesnt have to be shiny)

*can anybody tell me where the light shard and the luminous shards are?

Last edited by ItsTylerBro; February 28th, 2013 at 03:08 AM.
Old February 28th, 2013, 01:17 PM
tke750
Unhatched Egg

Does anyone know how to evolve Ryhdon and what to do with the Brail?

Last edited by tke750; March 1st, 2013 at 08:07 AM.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 01:38 PM
FirEmerald
Pokemon reverse engineer

Hello. I am (re)working on a remake of Pokemon Emerald for the computer and was wondering if I could use some of the sounds that you included with the launcher. I could rip them from the game, but since I have no way of editing the MID instruments, they would not be as close to the true music as your files.
Old March 9th, 2013, 01:22 AM
Ihsman07

Never mind what I just said. Thought i was stuck in the Ice Gym and didn't realize you can talk to one of the trainers to send you back to the entrance xD
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links