• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Not really noobish. Lots of people take free requests, so you wouldn't be able to know if I did or not.

If it was a paid commission, I could definitely look into it once school isn't so heavy on me.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Sadly, you aren't going to get any postcount in this board, as it's written in the forum description u_u

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years

^ I made 'em all myself. I never put anything in my forumset (I think that's what its called) that I don't create myself. Just because I'm horribly lazy doesn't mean I'm not creative. :D;

Gabri

m8
Years
Looks like C. Ronaldo can score in his own goal as well.
Also, I'm royally ****ed about these exams.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

^ I made 'em all myself. I never put anything in my forumset (I think that's what its called) that I don't create myself. Just because I'm horribly lazy doesn't mean I'm not creative. :D;

AHAH! I knew that I recognized the Nidorina artwork from somewhere! I saw your art sometime in the past and really liked it so I'm pretty pleased to know that I have met the artist of them. C:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I stopped using other's stuff in my theme a long time ago (aside from the music ofc). It's just not as personal to me as using something I've made myself.
Plus I wouldn't exactly like it if someone else used my stuff to represent them without my permission, so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back