The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old February 1st, 2013, 02:02 PM
Pleiades's Avatar
Pleiades
I am the Dragonairborn!
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold
Sup, guys! I'm Pleiades, you can also call me blue, I'm a dork who likes writing and drawing. I hope to be part of a big project at some point, or to provide designs for people, as it's something I love to do! I'll post in the art thread tomorrow--I actuallygottagotoworknowbye!

---welp, they just called right before I left and said I didn't have to come in. Soooo I'm here.
I might wanna add that I run several tumblr blogs, in particular Ask-Parasect, Askclefable and Askwhiscash!

Ummm, mentor thingy.
1. What section/board are you most interested in?
Art and Design, Emulation and Game Development. I want to work in the industry, so it's best to get practice!

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
Game Development of all else.I love writing, especially dialogue, and character design. The thing is I have problems finishing stories I start.... I wanna check out the battle center too. I've never really battled people, because I always end up just switching constantly for type advantages and stuff.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?

Create characters, write stories, be creative!

Last edited by Pleiades; February 1st, 2013 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Mentorship thingy
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old February 1st, 2013, 02:49 PM
Gyardosamped's Avatar
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Florida
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Hi, Blue!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I see that you're quite talented! I would love to see your writings/art pieces. Hopefully you'll post them tomorrow. Btw, there are forums dedicated for your specialties! One is the Art & Design forum, and the other is the Fan Fiction and Writing forum for posting art/design and works of writing, respectively. Hopefully you'll find suit in those. :D Let me know when you do post. I love to see everyone else's creations!

There's also an emulation and game development forum if you're interested in playing any hacks or actually making your own! The Battle Corner is great for finding people to battle, too!

There's a lot at your fingertips, so I do hope you take advantage of it. :D

Hope to see you around!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old February 1st, 2013, 03:02 PM
Pleiades's Avatar
Pleiades
I am the Dragonairborn!
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold
I was about to post my super gigantic art post, but I can't post URLs until I've made fifteen posts. :< Aw, man, that took me forever to put together.
__________________
I am the Dragonairborn!
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old February 1st, 2013, 03:14 PM
Gyardosamped's Avatar
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Florida
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleiades View Post
I was about to post my super gigantic art post, but I can't post URLs until I've made fifteen posts. :< Aw, man, that took me forever to put together.
Oh, no! Well, it shouldn't be too bad to get 15 posts, so hopefully you'll get it soon.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old February 1st, 2013, 03:25 PM
Pleiades's Avatar
Pleiades
I am the Dragonairborn!
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyardosamped View Post
Oh, no! Well, it shouldn't be too bad to get 15 posts, so hopefully you'll get it soon.
Off I go to be social! I have my post still prepared for once I hit fifteen.
__________________
I am the Dragonairborn!
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old February 1st, 2013, 04:14 PM
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep
MUFFINS ya pls
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sindria
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Heya Blue, welcome to PC and it's a pleasure to meet you! :DD I love your avatar!

Unfortunately the Adoption Center closed about a week ago; sorry about that! I'll edit the first post so people who stumble across it can know the reasons for its departure. But I'm really glad to hear you're into A&D as it was my favorite section for a long time (and still is, I just like a lot more parts of the site now too) and I loved commenting on gallery threads plus providing feedback. Will look forward to seeing yours when you hit fifteen posts; drop me off a message when it's up, yeah? You're very close to fifteen so it's exciting to be able to get it up really soon. You'd be surprised with how many amazing artists of all sorts we have here, and I highly encourage getting involved in all of that. <3; PC is a very creative forum!

But yeah, you totally should be social here. There's not much of a point in being part of a forum if you're not, right? Shyness is understandable but it also really hinders your experience so I'd definitely recommend looking around. Since you're interested in so many things, though, I'm sure you won't have any problems fitting in and finding things to do here. Is this your first forum, by the way? You seem pretty experienced with the ways of the internet so I got a tad curious, haha. I gotta check out your Tumblr blogs too - the "Ask Me" ones are really fun! <3

Have a great time here and hope you enjoy your stay~
__________________
pair clubs
family twin
my star


Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old February 1st, 2013, 04:19 PM
Pleiades's Avatar
Pleiades
I am the Dragonairborn!
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
Heya Blue, welcome to PC and it's a pleasure to meet you! :DD I love your avatar!

Unfortunately the Adoption Center closed about a week ago; sorry about that! I'll edit the first post so people who stumble across it can know the reasons for its departure. But I'm really glad to hear you're into A&D as it was my favorite section for a long time (and still is, I just like a lot more parts of the site now too) and I loved commenting on gallery threads plus providing feedback. Will look forward to seeing yours when you hit fifteen posts; drop me off a message when it's up, yeah? You're very close to fifteen so it's exciting to be able to get it up really soon. You'd be surprised with how many amazing artists of all sorts we have here, and I highly encourage getting involved in all of that. <3; PC is a very creative forum!

But yeah, you totally should be social here. There's not much of a point in being part of a forum if you're not, right? Shyness is understandable but it also really hinders your experience so I'd definitely recommend looking around. Since you're interested in so many things, though, I'm sure you won't have any problems fitting in and finding things to do here. Is this your first forum, by the way? You seem pretty experienced with the ways of the internet so I got a tad curious, haha. I gotta check out your Tumblr blogs too - the "Ask Me" ones are really fun! <3

Have a great time here and hope you enjoy your stay~
Nope, definitely not my first forum. xD I started joining forums in middle school and now I'm out of college.
__________________
I am the Dragonairborn!
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 01:13 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.