The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old February 1st, 2013, 03:14 PM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid

Advertise here
Ok so I'm not very good with hights and stuff, but I'm sure you can overlook that? Also I don't ever remember mentioning anything about animals but oh well, I can explain his diet again if ya want!

Because he is sorta enslaved at the start he just eats grovel and stuff, like mased up potatoes and things like that, but can make make-do bread without the vegan material. Basically wheat water and nuts. He also eats most berries, and knows how to survive on grass using a special technique by boiling the grass at the right tempurature (i made up the last bit but I think that's a cool idea) so am i in? >:)

Oh and I just thought of something cool too, there are no beedrill anymore so really there shouldn't be flowers without a pokespirit of a beedrill! Someone should get to that right away :)

Also Im sorry for type errors my keyboard is broken and sometimes has a mind of its own switcing letters and stuff, also the h key sometimes doesnt work so expect a lot of missing h's... sorry but theres nothing i can do about that apart from spend ours going over every single sentance ... :)
Old February 1st, 2013, 03:50 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Err.... your SU needs to be free of major errors before being accepted, so you'll need to go back and edit it. It shouldn't take long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson0191 View Post
and also to grow food and breed animals for meat.
This right here. It's at the end of your history and it needs to be removed or changed to reflect his vegetarian lifestyle before I can accept you.

Also, may I suggest 5'4'' (1.63 meters) as a height? Please edit your height too. :P /After/ you do that, I think I can let you in.

Also, that's not an awful idea with the beedrill you just made up. You're allowed to make more than one character if you'd ever like to act on it. However, it's assumed that there is already a beedrill wielding NPC somewhere, as there are plenty of NPC pokespirit wielders.
Old February 1st, 2013, 05:36 PM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

sorry I fixed it now. I don't really know why I put that there Hope thats' enough now to join the rp?
Old February 1st, 2013, 07:29 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Crimson0191: Sorry about the delay. It's my opinion that taking the time to do things right results in a funner experience in the long run though. Welcome to the RP, because you're accepted and can begin roleplaying right this second if you want.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 07:54 PM
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
Crimson0191, is there something else we can call you? could you change the font you use in your posts, please? Impact is best used for short-sweet-and-to-the-point meme pictures, and it definitely isn't suited for heavy reading. It makes reading your post somewhat difficult.

If you really need to make it look stylish, maybe Book Antiqua, Arvo, Brawler, Droid Sans, Helvetica, or something of the like?

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.

Last edited by TornZero; February 2nd, 2013 at 08:00 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 03:27 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Yeah, Nathan is my real name as well as my rp name.

Truth is I love impact but if you want me to change it I will. I won't redo the last ones I did but the future ones I'll use something new.

Also how is my posts going? Are they good so far?
Old February 3rd, 2013, 03:59 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Crimson: I don't see anything particularly questionable in your most recent post. If you want me to read any other posts, please link them directly.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 04:57 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Is that a comment or a nice way of saying they suck lol.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 10:01 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Trust me, if Yellow wanted to tell you they were bad, she would have.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 11:50 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

So.... they're good! right?
Old February 3rd, 2013, 12:24 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
So.... they're good! right?
Well, do you think they're good?
Old February 3rd, 2013, 12:49 PM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

I dunno...
WHY WONT PEOPLE JUST SAY YES OR NO!
lol actually yes i think they're good

Also I was wondering. How can one person gain another poke spirit without killing another person for it. Is there some way for the tree to give one later on in the story or something?
Old February 3rd, 2013, 12:50 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
I dunno...
lol actually yes i think they're good :)
Well good, go with that, then. You haven't gotten any negative feedback, so no need to obsess over it.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 12:52 PM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

wow thats fastest anyones replied on this so far.
Could you answer my other question too :D

:3
Old February 3rd, 2013, 03:03 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
@Crimson: As far as I know, it's impossible. Run it by yellow for a difinitive answer, as there have been some exceptions.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 03:19 PM
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
Quote:
I dunno...
lol actually yes i think they're good :)

Also I was wondering. How can one person gain another poke spirit without killing another person for it. Is there some way for the tree to give one later on in the story or something?
Well, for one, it's not a tree.

Secondly, no. The giant crystal only gives each person one Pokémon spirit. The only way to obtain a second Pokémon spirit (up to the max of six) is by taking it off a dead wielder. You don't have to be the one to kill the wielder — you just have to take the spirit when they're dead.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.

Last edited by TornZero; February 3rd, 2013 at 03:25 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 06:10 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Everyone: My laptop broke--Heads up. Luckily I have an extended, accidental damage and handling warranty so repairs will almost definitely be free, quick, and easy. For the meantime though, I have a desktop.

Also, Torn is right. The 'tree' does not normally give out second pokemon spirits. You should know that it takes an hour at absolute most for a pokespirit to leave the body of someone who has died. At that point, it can't be taken.
Old February 4th, 2013, 02:31 AM
EvilSkittles
Lord of the kitchen

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to EvilSkittles
Preliminary SU, want to get some up before I go to bed.

Spoiler:
Name: Galen Paschar

Nickname: Paschar

Sex: Male

Appearance:
Paschar is surprisingly healthy, there was no shortage of meat at his table. He stands at a lean but well fed 5'3. He has delicate features and large hazel eyes.He has not had a hair cut in a while, allowing his thick mop of brown curls to almost brush his shoulders.

He wears an over sized brown trench coat that belonged to his father. The bottom is ratty from always brushing the ground and the sleeves extends past Paschar's hands. Underneath the trench coat he wears a thin green sweater and denim cargo pants. His pockets are filled with supplies along with several pouches he has attached to his leather belt.

When fused his hair turns a dusty grey. He gains a single red glowing eye, the other is just a empty socket. His eye shift from socket to socket. He does have a mouth unless he specifically manifests it.

Personality: Parschar is a rarity in this world, a well adjusted and happy child. He was his mother's treasure and a chance for his father to pass on the family legacy so his family life was loving. Thus he doesn't immediately distrust adults.
He has no interest in all this wielder nonsense, he much rather finish his studies as a doctor.
Living in the Underground has given him a skewed set of morals. He has no compulsions about cannibalism nor killing. He just prefers not to kill because it is dreadfully impolite. He is largely non confrontational with a tendency towards passive aggression unless goaded into it by Remiel.

History: When Paschar's mother found out that she was pregnant, she fled with his father to the Underground. Paschar's father was a doctor from a lineage determined to keep the practice alive. His skills afforded his family a small measure of protection and comfort.
At the age of eight Paschar's father had him assit in his duties where small hands and nimble fingers were a godsend. Later at ten years, Paschar started to hear the call of Mt. Coronet. He refused the call. He had, as tradition demanded, to master his father's craft. Two years later at twelve, he finally headed the siren's song.

Since becoming a wielder he has avoided the Underground worried that Lizzy Borkson might find another wielder useful. But after Eterna city's destruction and the increase in tensions back home, he finds himself worried about his parents.

Pokéspirit

Species: Duskull

Nickname: Remiel

Personality: Remiel is the devil on Paschar's shoulder. When he was a pokemon, he belonged to a famous artifact thief. He longed for those days of adventure and was all to happy to get off that lump of rock Arecus had bound them to. His main source of entertainment is picking at Paschar and often tries to get the human to live a more interesting life.

Moves:
Night Shade
Protect

Other: Nocturnal nature causes problems for Paschar. Can go invisible and phase through objects like other ghosts.

Opening Post:

Completely ran out of steam before I got where I wanted.

Last edited by EvilSkittles; February 4th, 2013 at 09:35 PM.
Old February 4th, 2013, 06:56 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

right, so in the story, can I take someones pokemon spirit from a dead captive from a small adult tribe somewhere? Get a beedrill? Or there could be a problem that the flowers in florama are dying and the pokespirit wielder hasn't come so I find him dead and take his poke spirit? Obviouslyt it will be more detailed than that but is that story okay?

also, why hasn't anyone been posting recently, I've been waiting for someone else to post or I'll end up writing a story untill the point were I finnally meet someone. :D

Last edited by DemonicWolf; February 4th, 2013 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 4th, 2013, 07:32 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Crimson: Yeah, I guess that sounds okay...

We post at our own rates. There's also slightly too many people following Lucy around, which means that we wind up waiting for eachother a lot.
Old February 4th, 2013, 07:34 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
@Crimson: Yeah, I guess that sounds okay...

We post at our own rates. There's also slightly too many people following Lucy around, which means that we wind up waiting for each other a lot.
She'd probably scare them all off eventually (excluding Amy, and from the looks of it, Mako)

Old February 4th, 2013, 07:50 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

lol, so no-one would mind if I posted every day, even if no-one has posted after my last
Old February 4th, 2013, 08:31 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Crimson: Probably not, though I wouldn't see why you'd want to do that. Perhaps you've got more free time than can be contained in one roleplay.
Old February 4th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Speaking of which, my character is up for interaction if you give me a vm first. I tend to post rather frequently as well (though recently I'm trying to find a league team and do laddering so most of my time is split)
Old February 4th, 2013, 12:37 PM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

I'm currently on 2 roleplays but personally tis is my favourite because of the endless opertunities to make something up and to be creative. right now i only got plans with 'Aria' (IceFyr1928) with a great plot twist we came up with together! Can't ruin it yet though but she might hint at tese tings througout her rp posts

Sponsored Links

Advertise here