The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 28th, 2013 (12:51 PM).
Skylands

Nature: Calm
I love and hate snow. Love it for delaying school every once in a while, hate it for delaying an important event. I also like snow because it makes everything look pretty, until it melts. I get to wear some of my favourite clothes and accessories in the cold too.
Old January 28th, 2013 (04:26 PM).
Caelus
Gone

I think snow is alright. I live in Tennessee where a snow warning can get us closed (We've lost two days because they feared for snow when it never happened), but my hands get so cold when I touch it, even with gloves.

Honestly, if we didn't get out for snow I don't think I would like it.
Old January 28th, 2013 (11:05 PM).
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
Snow is good. I'm seeing it as a natural part of my life, from where I am. Dunno if I migrate to tropical parts of the world. I'd probably go crazy if I can't feel snow this time of the year.

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme
Old January 28th, 2013 (11:25 PM).
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

Nature: Relaxed
OMGGGG I LOVE SNOW!!!! xD xD xD Where I come from, I never see snow throught the year. My country's weather is hot all year round. The only time I can ever see snow is when I go overseas to a country with 4 seasons that snows. My most recent sighting of snow was about 3 or 4 years ago in Japan. My most memorable experience in my whole life <3 The moment I noticed it was snowing, I rushed out of the house like a rocket lolol xD The snow made everything look sooo pretty I never wanted it to melt. <33 oh, and did I mention I played tennis in the snow around Christmas/New Year's eve? When the clock struck midnight, 2 guys came out TOPLESS and only in shorts and lay on the snow! That was crazyyy! xD....Whoops, I got carried away, but yeah, that's how I feel about snow. :3

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
Old January 29th, 2013 (12:45 AM).
Brendino
Strike that. Reverse it.

Nature: Quiet
If I lived in a more rural area, I would absolutely love the snow. I much prefer cold to hot weather, snow is much better than rain and it makes it look beautiful outside, especially just after it's first fallen.

However, no one around here really puts any effort into shovelling their sidewalks or driveways, which basically leaves them like ice after it warms up a bit and re-freezes. Also, no one seems to know how to drive in the snow, so getting anywhere takes twice as long as it should. So, while I do love the snow, I'd say I have more of a love/hate relationship with it.

Moderator of Pokémon General
Old January 29th, 2013 (01:08 AM).
Cassino

Snow is snow. Nothing to it. Nicer than rain though.
Old January 29th, 2013 (01:40 AM).
Urugamosu
Smiles are free, you know~
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
I've never seen snow. But what I've seen on television makes it look like it's a really nice thing to have.

Adventures, are sometimes even the simplest things.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog
Old January 29th, 2013 (02:14 AM).
Patchisou Yutohru
falling down
Community Supporter

I love snow, but it has to be perfect snow. It can't be walked in, unless it's by a small animal that leaves small footprints and stretches in a straight line or an interesting way throughout it. My feelings towards snow change dramatically when it comes to driving, though, when I just view it to be a huge inconvenience and want it to go away.
Old February 1st, 2013 (11:35 PM).
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
I like it, living in Colorado is pretty cold and although I prefer warmth, I still like seeing it and messing with it at times xD
Old February 6th, 2013 (02:20 AM).
Mr Cat Dog
It takes a lot to make a stew

Nature: Relaxed
I love snow so long as it's crisp, easy to walk on without messing up my shoes/jeans, is a good consistency for making snowballs/men and is gone without a fuss and loads of horrible slush within 2-3 days. I'm lucky in that I don't have to drive in it, so that part of it doesn't really enter into the equation for me, fortunately. Any other type of snow, I'm not a fan of, as it usually results in a slushy white mess all over the place, which is not pleasant to walk in!
Old February 8th, 2013 (10:19 AM).
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
I reply to this as I'm on a snow day because its snowing like crazy outside, and yes, I do enjoy it. I love having fresh, powdery snow, but if its slushy or icy then its not very good.
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old February 8th, 2013 (06:55 PM).
Sheep
fix my modesty

Nature: Timid
I love it when I don't have to go outside. Being out in the snow is really hard since it can be pretty slippery and just a hassle to deal with. D: But looking out at it from your window at night will make me regret even writing those words, haha.

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 LV
Avatar & Signature by Achromatic
Old February 9th, 2013 (11:49 AM).
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I hate snow. It reduces tire traction, increases stopping distances and reaction time, and in general makes the world a more dangerous place to live.

It's also quite messy.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes

Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions: