The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Scripts & Tutorials

Notices

Scripts & Tutorials This forum is for scripts and code, as well as all kinds of tutorials, software, tools and so forth. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Advertise here

Old January 31st, 2013, 12:34 AM
dareal_MJ
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
Hi everyone well this is my 2nd post. Umm this is the most relevant section to post what i wanted to i guess. I created an application that basically calculates pokemon catch rate based on the formula used in gen V. (formula can be found on many popular sites). You can check out the program in my signature below

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old February 1st, 2013, 11:42 AM
pokemonlexie20
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Mild
Send a message via Skype™ to pokemonlexie20
So you pretty much invented that????
Old February 1st, 2013, 11:49 PM
Ayutac
Developer who wants your help

@ dareal: Your signature has been disabled and due to the fact that signatures change over time (simply because the user wants another one), you better edit the download link into your first post, too.
Also, why only Gen 5? Why not including chatch rates of all Gens?

And which language did you wrote it in? Is it open source?

And personally I wonder why you wrote this programm, I mean, looking things up in Bulbapedia is pretty fast too. Did you divided the core implementation and the GUI (like any good programmer should) so other programs, e.g. an ruby script can use the data for some AI calculations?
Old February 3rd, 2013, 04:08 AM
Nintendork15
I'm gone. Bye.

Nature: Naughty
Looks good, and deems useful.

But is this Game Dev related?
Old March 1st, 2013, 09:53 AM
kudoms
Unhatched Egg

Where does the information for the pokemon come from?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here