The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 1st, 2013, 08:13 AM
xMysticDawn
Unhatched Egg

Hey there :3 !
So, I'm new here :3, but I know much about Pokemon, actually, I'm an actual Pokemon fan, I like anything about Pokemon :3, So, Umm, My favorite Pokemon are Lucario, and Treecko :3, I'm not that old, nor that young, I'm 14 :3, and I'm a Mega Anime fan :3, Ahh That's it :3

Oh yeah, I'm here to find friends to play with, tell me if you're interested :3
Old February 1st, 2013, 08:18 AM
HeracrossIsBoss
Yo ;)

Nature: Relaxed
hey,

Welcome to PC. You will find alot of friendly people here. Enjoy your time.
If you want a battle, my fc is 3568-6993-0421. Im on pokemon white on a ds.
You can send me a friend request, if you want.

Last edited by HeracrossIsBoss; February 1st, 2013 at 08:20 AM. Reason: forgot something
Old February 1st, 2013, 08:23 AM
Renpuu
Gengar !

Hey xMysticDawn !
Welcome !
There are many members here which enjoy Pokemon ! We are a friendly community !
Do you like the Pokemon Anime ?
What Pokemon video games have you recently played ?
We have members are young and old, so get comfortable and familiar with the forum !
Enjoy your stay =) !
If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to message me or the moderators !
Old February 1st, 2013, 08:30 AM
xMysticDawn
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renpuu View Post
Hey xMysticDawn !
Welcome !
There are many members here which enjoy Pokemon ! We are a friendly community !
Do you like the Pokemon Anime ?
What Pokemon video games have you recently played ?
We have members are young and old, so get comfortable and familiar with the forum !
Enjoy your stay =) !
If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to message me or the moderators !
Yea, I'm currently on episode 59 I think on Pokemon Best Wishes, but I didn't watch it like for 4-5 months, because I have more than 5 animes to watch xD, I've played Pokemon crystal, liquid crystal, red, fire red, and some hacked games :3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeracrossIsBoss View Post
hey,

Welcome to PC. You will find alot of friendly people here. Enjoy your time.
If you want a battle, my fc is 3568-6993-0421. Im on pokemon white on a ds.
You can send me a friend request, if you want.
Umm I don't have Pokemon White X_X, I've been playing on Emulator, since I lost my Pokemon Black, and White 2 and I only have Pokemon Pearl, Diamond, and Soul silver X_X.
Old February 1st, 2013, 08:46 AM
Gyardosamped
midnight memories ♥

Nature: Lax
Hi, xMD!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I'm glad you're a fan! You've come to the right place to discuss everything Pokémon. ;D Lucario is awesome, ngl. Treecko is too, but I prefer Mudkip (from the starters of GEN. IV). xD

Anyways, welcome and hope you enjoy your stay!
Old February 1st, 2013, 08:52 AM
xMysticDawn
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyardosamped View Post
Hi, xMD!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I'm glad you're a fan! You've come to the right place to discuss everything Pokémon. ;D Lucario is awesome, ngl. Treecko is too, but I prefer Mudkip (from the starters of GEN. IV). xD

Anyways, welcome and hope you enjoy your stay!
Hehehe Thanks :3, Thanks to this site, I'm now in a battle simulator :3.
Old February 1st, 2013, 05:41 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Hey there right back at you, MysticDawn! Welcome to PC. <3

General Entertainment might be a good fit for you if you're into anime, though you can also discuss TV shows and such over there, too. You should totally tell me some of the anime you like.. I'd love to know since I'm an anime fan myself! Perhaps you've heard of or tried Fairy Tail, Hitman Reborn, or Fullmetal Alchemist? Those are among some of my favorites and I'd be thrilled if you've heard about them. If not, never fear, that's no problem at all! Maybe we can suggest some series to each other sometime. In fact, I think we'd make pretty great friends, so contact me anytime if you'd like to chat. :D

Anyway, awesome that you've already posted around a bit. Hope you've given the rules a read already as they're important to understand before exploring this place. Since you're into the Pokemon Anime though, you might like our Pokemon Anime section, where all the Pokemon anime-related discussions are housed. There are some fun speculation and discussion threads there, so perhaps it'd be of interest to you. :3 Best Wishes is a great series, especially with the airing of the N saga. That one looks really amazing! Have you heard about it yet? The episodes have only aired in Japan so if you're following the dub, it probably won't be here for a few more months.

That's all from me, have a great time and see you around!

pair | family | irl pair | lovelies
club 1 club 2 club 3 club 4
Old February 2nd, 2013, 12:16 AM
xMysticDawn
Unhatched Egg

^

I've already finished FMA, And still on Fairy tail, but Hitman Reborn wasn't my type , I'm basically a One Piece fan, and I didn't hear about the N saga yet, but since there is this "N", I think it's gonna be awesome !
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links