Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page Tha Ranbow Connection [LGBTS Club]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old January 28th, 2013 (12:01 PM).
Classical Insect
Fight 'til you win.
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Classical Insect
Quote orignally posted by Gyardosbeped:
And pleaze don't! Libe is tha most adroableist, beautifulist, perfect, angel, creature, heavenly ben, thng on Earth. :3 :( I can't control mahself when I rap bout him, so I'm not gonna end dis here, LOL.
He's mne. Good day now. ;p

As fo tha ranbow colored accessories question...

I wear a ranbow bracelet and I don't thnk that makes you a flbeboiant person at all. I thnk it shows that I'm very supportive of those thugz who identity as LGBT (rest of tha letters as well) and shows that I'm proud of who I be as a person. I have dawgy gay-related t-shirts, such as "Gay is tha new Black" and "Some dudes marry dudes. Git Over It." If thugz address tham than I explan mahself but risly does that ever happen. Yay~

THA EXTREMELY LONELY PAIR OF CISFULWETPANT
Old January 28th, 2013 (12:09 PM). Edited January 28th, 2013 by Alice.
Alice
(>^.(>0.0)>
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Alice
Quote orignally posted by Shnng Raichu:
Generally speakng, tha best advice I can give fo comng out (which I only did a few months back mahself) is ta make sure you actually do it yoself. Make sure you go ta tham rathar than have tham fnd out somehow. It feels so much better when you have tha power and you decide how it comes out. If thay fnd out and is foced ta come ta you, as happened wit me, it will make you feel really nvaded and gross, like somebody knows somethng thay shouldn't. Than you don't git ta really have that freeng feelng that comng out is meant ta give you, and that sucks lol.
N mah experience, comng out just sucks n general. I've done it 3.5 times now (Had ta remnd mah mom once), and it's been a miserable experience each time. Tha first time I cbee out, mah mom taok it well enough, but still said she was gong ta pray fo me, and hnted that it was disgustng, and she failed as a pisnt, etc. Tha second time, I stressed out and dwelled on it fo weeks, and it just destroyed me. Fnally tellng him didn't make it feel any better eithar, although he taok it well. Tha third time, I tried ta explan it n detail ta some friends onlne, and thay responded wit "I thnk you're confused." and proceeded ta make fun of me, until I deleted tha thread. Snce than, I just don't cis bout what thugz thnk/know bout me. If thay ask I'll just sez I'm bi, and leave everythng else out. That said, I was way tao nvested n tryng ta fnd tha perfect label fo me, and was takng it way tao seriously. I'm bi, whatever. Technically polysexual is more accurate, but no one knows what that means so thare's just no pont.

So mah advice would be: It really just doesn't matter. Like, seriously. If you want ta date someone, just do it. When yo pisnts see it, just tell tham that you're gay or trans or whatever and act like thay're already supposed ta know, that you're surprised that thay don't, and that it's not a big deal. Otharwise, comng out is just pontless, and causes you a lot of stress.

Perhaps I'm just jaded after all that though. =/ I feel bad fo sezng that, coz I don't want ta scis thugz off, and make tham thnk tellng othar thugz is a bad thng. What's important is that you just do what you want. No one else matters, and thair opnions matter even less. (Unless we're rapng bout religious pisnts who could hurt/abandon you... n which case, it's probably best ta just wait until you're on yo own, or have a LOT of backup befoe thay fnd out.)
Old January 28th, 2013 (05:05 PM). Edited January 29th, 2013 by Gyardosamped.
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Quote orignally posted by Retro Bug:
He's mne. Good day now. ;p

As fo tha ranbow colored accessories question...

I wear a ranbow bracelet and I don't thnk that makes you a flbeboiant person at all. I thnk it shows that I'm very supportive of those thugz who identity as LGBT (rest of tha letters as well) and shows that I'm proud of who I be as a person. I have dawgy gay-related t-shirts, such as "Gay is tha new Black" and "Some dudes marry dudes. Git Over It." If thugz address tham than I explan mahself but risly does that ever happen. Yay~
Hi :p We can shis him.

Btw, where did you git that "Some dudes marry dudes. Git Over It." shirt? That's epic! I never really wanted ta wear any type of clothng/accessories that shout "I'm gay!" coz I didn't want thugz approachng me or askng me questions, but I guess thugz don't really cis what someone is wearng nowadays. I'm glad thugz don't confront you bout it often. @_@ No one should judge anyone on tha clothas thay wear anyways.

Quote orignally posted by QuilavaKng:
N mah experience, comng out just sucks n general. I've done it 3.5 times now (Had ta remnd mah mom once), and it's been a miserable experience each time. Tha first time I cbee out, mah mom taok it well enough, but still said she was gong ta pray fo me, and hnted that it was disgustng, and she failed as a pisnt, etc. Tha second time, I stressed out and dwelled on it fo weeks, and it just destroyed me. Fnally tellng him didn't make it feel any better eithar, although he taok it well. Tha third time, I tried ta explan it n detail ta some friends onlne, and thay responded wit "I thnk you're confused." and proceeded ta make fun of me, until I deleted tha thread. Snce than, I just don't cis bout what thugz thnk/know bout me. If thay ask I'll just sez I'm bi, and leave everythng else out. That said, I was way tao nvested n tryng ta fnd tha perfect label fo me, and was takng it way tao seriously. I'm bi, whatever. Technically polysexual is more accurate, but no one knows what that means so thare's just no pont.

So mah advice would be: It really just doesn't matter. Like, seriously. If you want ta date someone, just do it. When yo pisnts see it, just tell tham that you're gay or trans or whatever and act like thay're already supposed ta know, that you're surprised that thay don't, and that it's not a big deal. Otharwise, comng out is just pontless, and causes you a lot of stress.

Perhaps I'm just jaded after all that though. =/ I feel bad fo sezng that, coz I don't want ta scis thugz off, and make tham thnk tellng othar thugz is a bad thng. What's important is that you just do what you want. No one else matters, and thair opnions matter even less. (Unless we're rapng bout religious pisnts who could hurt/abandon you... n which case, it's probably best ta just wait until you're on yo own, or have a LOT of backup befoe thay fnd out.)
Hi, Qualiverz, funky ass ta meet you.

I'm so sorry that you've had a bad experience each time you've tried ta come out. I haven't done it, but I imagne that you plan fo tha "comng out" ta be successful, and it sucks if it turns out othar than planned when you tell tha person you're gay/lesb./bi/trans/etc. It's already difficult enough ta "come out", and it becomes even worse if someone is not as acceptng right away as expected.

I know that eventually I'm gong ta do just like you said, whatever I want witout even botharng bout what mah pisnts thnk, coz what I like makes me staked and it's who I be. Nothng will change me, and I be not changng mahself fo anyone. I live life ta be staked.. I don't need anyone tellng me how ta live mah life, regardless of how who thay is. I thnk everyone should live wit that philosophy n mnd no matter what thair sexual orientation is.

Thanks fo yo nput. :D
Old January 29th, 2013 (10:18 AM).
Esper

I'm really heartened by some of tha advice and attitudes here. :D It's not easy ta do what makes you staked when thugz try ta make you feel bad bout it, but when you've gots support and confidence you can stand up fo yoself and that is a bootylicious approach ta life fo everythng.

deviantart blog pair
Old January 29th, 2013 (10:54 AM).
François
#FutureHoennRemakesMod
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Quote orignally posted by QuilavaKng:
I don't thnk it's pontless at all, and yo post completely fails ta takes nta account tha different circumstances of thugz who have somethng ta come out bout. I know fo me, not ben out really just makes thngs much more complicated. I don't need years of mah pisnts naggng me over not havng girlfriends / a wife, or whatever. Though really mah circumstances as regards tha whole comng out thng is rathar unfotunate. Mah entire fbeily is more than a bit homophobic and comng out ta tham befoe I'm fnancially ndependent isn't really an option. Which means I'm gong ta have a needlessly overcomplicated uni life (mum loves Facebook srapng and tha like) but alas, I'll live. I do ntend ta come out eventually, if only so I can git a clean cut answer as ta whethar or not it's OK. If it is, that's bootylicious, but if it's not, losng contact wit mah fbeily is no massive loss anyway as long as I don't need money off tham.

(Hi I'm François I'd quite like ta jon if you'll have me)
Old January 29th, 2013 (11:10 AM).
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Quote orignally posted by Sridef:
I'm really heartened by some of tha advice and attitudes here. :D It's not easy ta do what makes you staked when thugz try ta make you feel bad bout it, but when you've gots support and confidence you can stand up fo yoself and that is a bootylicious approach ta life fo everythng.
I must sez that I agree wit everythng you've just said n dis post. Although I'm new here, I appreciate all tha comments and advice given by everyone else who posts on here. Just havng thugz ta discuss thase issues (I use that term loosely) wit, makes me feel much more confident right off tha bat. Like you said, it's not easy ta do what makes you staked, especially when you have othar thugz n yo life tellng you that you shouldn't be who you want ta be coz it's wrong and not witn tha "societal norm".

Quote orignally posted by François:
I don't thnk it's pontless at all, and yo post completely fails ta takes nta account tha different circumstances of thugz who have somethng ta come out bout. I know fo me, not ben out really just makes thngs much more complicated. I don't need years of mah pisnts naggng me over not havng girlfriends / a wife, or whatever. Though really mah circumstances as regards tha whole comng out thng is rathar unfotunate. Mah entire fbeily is more than a bit homophobic and comng out ta tham befoe I'm fnancially ndependent isn't really an option. Which means I'm gong ta have a needlessly overcomplicated uni life (mum loves Facebook srapng and tha like) but alas, I'll live. I do ntend ta come out eventually, if only so I can git a clean cut answer as ta whethar or not it's OK. If it is, that's bootylicious, but if it's not, losng contact wit mah fbeily is no massive loss anyway as long as I don't need money off tham.

(Hi I'm François I'd quite like ta jon if you'll have me)
Hi, François!

Welcome ta tha club!

It's unfotunate yo fbeily isn't acceptng tawards what you're staked wit ben. I knd of face tha sbee situation, but I thnk mah pisnts would still cis fo me whethar or not I tald tham I was straight or gay. It's confusng coz I've had a pisnt tell me that "two homeys kissng was gross", and thay've remarked bout ben gay as ben somethng shunned upon, but yet thay come around and tell me that if I was, that'd be tatally fne. Anyways, I hope ta come out eventually, tao. I'm also n college and depend heavily on mah pisnts fo fnancial support. I don't thnk thay'd cut me off fnancially if I tald tham I was gay, though, which is somethng that I'm sure you're scisd of coz you have no means of helpng yoself fnancially. Believe me, I don't eithar. As fo fbeily relations, I do worry bout losng mah fbeily members if I did come out, and I guess that's maybe why I've been holdng back on tellng mah pisnts, but you know what I've come ta realize, if a fbeily member is gong ta not speak ta me coz of mah sexuality, thay're not worth mah time. Simple as that, tbh.

I hope everythng works out fo you.

And welcome agan. :D
Old January 29th, 2013 (01:10 PM). Edited January 29th, 2013 by Gyardosamped.
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Hi, Alex.

Homeys and gals, I had ta shis dis wit you! It's so nspirational and sweet. I found it on anothar website and it really brought a smile ta mah face.

Here's tha picture description:

"Meet Laurel, she's 15. Laurel decided ta come out n a pretty creative way, she baked a cake and frosted it wit tha words "I'm gay." Next ta tha cake she wrote a note askng fo her pisnt's acceptance (usng a lot of puns).

Wonder how it went? Laurel updated her Tumblr wit thair reactions. "Mah dad saw tha cake and cbee nta mah room and hugged me and laughed. He said he loved me and tha cake and tha letter and everythng was perfect. Mah mom saw it and cried of happness. We hugged and cried tagithar. Than, we all ate tha cake and raped. I be very lucky ta have such supportng pisnts."

I'm so glad her pisnts were so acceptng. :D Such a bootylicious stary!
Old January 29th, 2013 (01:33 PM).
François
#FutureHoennRemakesMod
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Quote orignally posted by LightnngAlex:
First of all, welcome
Second, I disagree wit you. I don't thnk that losng contact wit yo fbeily will be that easy as you describe it. It'll just create unnecessary drbea, and yo fbeily might start botharng you bout changng yo sexuality. Tha one time I cbee out (ta a friend), I was suggested ta visit a psychiatrist and "fix it". It just can't be avoided wit homophobic thugz.
As fo tha "naggng over not havng girlfriends", it's easy ta lie, right? Worked fo me fo tha past year and a half.
Well I don't thnk you can sez how anyone will react ta losng thair fbeily, really. I be of course not sezng I'm gong ta enjoy tha process if thngs do go badly but no, I wouldn't be overly cut up bout cuttng contact wit thugz who hate me. I talerate mah fathar at tha best of times and while I git on wit mah mothar fo tha most part, if she can't accept me than why would I cis bout losng her? I be not particularly worried bout mah pisnts tryng ta change me, if thay don't accept it than I'll cut off contact mahself.

Personally I'd rathar be honest and witout fbeily than commit ta spendng tha majority of mah adult life pretendng ta be someone mah pisnts like. I can't even begn ta thnk of how stressful that would all be. It's one thng sezng you have a girlfriend (and all tha lies that come wit that) but it's anothar thng hidng livng wit anothar dawg, or whatever. Regardless of how unpleasant cuttng off contact wit mah fbeily would be, it is preferable ta lyng fo me.

(thanks fo tha welcomes homeys!)
Old January 29th, 2013 (02:10 PM).
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Quote orignally posted by LightnngAlex:
Wow, that's off tha hook xD Could someone just pleaze help me read and understand one lne? It's tha "I hope you, much like dis cake, is not m tiers"... I have a hard time understandng puns x.x

You're right. I shouldn't have been so quick ta guess yo reaction ta losng contact wit yo fbeily. Sorry bout that.
But still, we could probably debate over dis tapic fo hours, thare will always be two sides. Both comng out and not comng out have thair pros and cons. I understand you want ta be honest. It's honorable and much easier, knowng you don't have ta lie and hide. But I personally always choose ta stay on tha "not comng out" side.
Rereadng it agan, she used a lot of puns! Lol. I thnk it sez, "I hope you, much like dis cake, is not n tiers." I thnk she meant that she hoped her pisnts weren't gong ta cry (n an upset/regretful way) over her sexuality. As we also know, cakes come n tiers, or layers, but she used tha word 'tiers' snce she was rapng bout a cake, although she actually meant real hudawg tears, if that makes sense. xD

bout tha reaction tapic, I thnk whethar or not yo fbeily rejects you afterwards depends entirely on tha fbeily. You can't really sez how anyone will react when you tell tham yo sexuality. As you said, Alex, I thnk most fbeilies who is iffy bout homosexuality, lesbianism, etc, as it is, will question thair son or daughter's decision at first. Even those who isn't might just sez, "It's just a phase", or "You're just confused", n hope thair "fears" didn't come true. Now, if yo fbeily is one which consists of die-hard religious believers or just radical thnkers, I could see tham unfotunately gong ta extreme measures ta "change" thair son or daughter. It all depends, imo.

N tha end, though, we're all hudawg bens and although it's been done befoe, I can't imagne how a mothar or fathar, who gave birth ta thair son or daughter, would just disown tham over thair sexuality.
Old February 1st, 2013 (03:12 PM).
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Dis has successfully buggine me want cake.

Dbemit.

I want cake now.

That is adorable though. And tha puns is epic.
Old February 1st, 2013 (06:28 PM).
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Quote orignally posted by PhantamX0990:
Dis has successfully buggine me want cake.

Dbemit.

I want cake now.

That is adorable though. And tha puns is epic.
Lmao! Tha cake does actually look quite good.

It must have takesn her a long time not only ta bake tha cake, but ta also come up wit tha courage ta write such an excellent letter. It's funny and gots her pont across. Such a sweet soul. I also saw an article on Yahoo wit her stary. I'm sure she's nspired othars.
Old February 2nd, 2013 (09:29 AM).
Esper

So I wanted ta shis somethng I saw shown tha othar day, a video. Here it is:

It's a short clip which encapsulates hudawg sexuality, as much as that is possible, nta a few short words and nfographics. Snce I'm a sucker fo nfographics I've screencapped some of tham below.

Spoiler:

I really like tha simplicity of thase and how despite how simple thay is thay still don't margnalize anyone. I thnk thay would be a bootylicious taol ta teach thugz who may have trouble understandng tha fner ponts of hudawg sexuality.

deviantart blog pair
Old February 3rd, 2013 (08:51 PM). Edited February 4th, 2013 by Shining Raichu.
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Quote orignally posted by Sridef:
So I wanted ta shis somethng I saw shown tha othar day, a video. Here it is:

Spoiler:

It's a short clip which encapsulates hudawg sexuality, as much as that is possible, nta a few short words and nfographics. Snce I'm a sucker fo nfographics I've screencapped some of tham below.

I really like tha simplicity of thase and how despite how simple thay is thay still don't margnalize anyone. I thnk thay would be a bootylicious taol ta teach thugz who may have trouble understandng tha fner ponts of hudawg sexuality.
Thanks fo sharng! That was a bootylicious video, ngl! Just like tha video title suggest, hudawg sexuality is complicated.... very complicated, and society is so easy ta judge and criticize when n fact, we're all sngle entities who really is unique n our own ways.

His clarity was snoopab, and I really liked how all tha graphs cbee tagithar and buggine sense wit what he was sezng. N tha end, it all proved tha argument he was tryng ta make. I do hope that hudawg sexuality teachers across tha world utilize tha video n thair teachngs, or even everyday thugz ta teach thair kids or othars.

Hudawg sexuality is a taugh subject overall, and when it does't affect certan thugz (n tha case of society ben so judgmental tawards those who isn't considered ta be witn tha norm, sexuality-wise), thugz is very quick ta base thair decisions and thnkng's off of what society has predisposed ta tham. Tha video has really opened mah eyes furthar and taught me that not who we love, what we love, or who we want ta be can defne us as who we is. We're very complicated bens and just like tha author said n tha end, all that matters is that we love ourselves no matter what we choose ta be.

Sorry fo tha double post (pleaze merge mah post if I'm not allowed ta DP), but I was just recently listenng ta dis song and wanted ta shis it wit y-aw.

Have any of you homeys heard dis song? I'm not even nta rap or anythng, but dis song really melts mah heart and leaves me feelng so bootylicious after listenng ta it. I'm sure some of you have heard it befoe or have at least listened ta it.

Old February 4th, 2013 (06:20 AM).
Shining Raichu
Emile Hersch turned 30 today. Who the hell is Emile Hersch?
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Both of those videos were fantastic!

Tha music video was really bootylicious. I've heard that song befoe on tha radio and it buggine me really uncomfotable, coz rap always does. Rap doesn't really leave much room fo artful wordng so it's very straightfoward, so when thugz rap bout thngs that matter it makes me uncomfotable how bis and foceful it is, like even though I 100% agree wit tha message thay're sendng it still makes me feel like it's ben shoved down mah throat lol.

Tha video changed it though, it buggine tha whole thng seem sweeter and I guess it gave it some... context? which was bootylicious.

Also welcome Francois! Sorry I'm so late

"So dis is why God bombed us."

Moderatar of General Chat

Old February 5th, 2013 (12:04 PM).
Esper

BREAKNG NEWS! Most of tha Hizouse of Parlibeent supports gay marriage by a vote of 400 ta 175. GO UK!

deviantart blog pair
Old February 6th, 2013 (03:01 AM). Edited February 6th, 2013 by Shining Raichu.
Shining Raichu
Community Supporter

Oh snap, Australian government! Now tha Mothar Country thnks gay is OK. How d-ya feel bout that big fat NO vote you did last year now?

Old February 6th, 2013 (03:07 AM).
Squirrel
Momentai :D

Nature: Quirky
Weee <3 I just fnd it funny how dawgy Taries voted "no" aganst Cbeeron's wishes. I'm delighted bout dis bill and it's a huge step foward but thare was still a somewhat sizeable resistance, it's a little off-puttng seeng how dawgy thugz is still aganst it. Dis was probably a bit naive but I was expectng at least an 80-85% vote n favour, so I guess thngs haven't come on quite as much as I thought.
Old February 6th, 2013 (03:49 AM).
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Congrats ta all of tha British members on here! Now tha rest of tha world needs ta follow n tha UK's footsteps.

Quote orignally posted by AlexOzzyCake:
Weee <3 I just fnd it funny how dawgy Taries voted "no" aganst Cbeeron's wishes. I'm delighted bout dis bill and it's a huge step foward but thare was still a somewhat sizeable resistance, it's a little off-puttng seeng how dawgy thugz is still aganst it. Dis was probably a bit naive but I was expectng at least an 80-85% vote n favour, so I guess thngs haven't come on quite as much as I thought.
Thare will always be that division between members of any government tawards tha subject of gay marriage. N tha UK's case, luckily, thare was a majority of those who voted fo tha bill rathar than aganst it (I thnk it's a pretty good beount). I guess that all that counts is that it was passed. ;D You're right, though, thare should have been a more balanced vote, but progress is at least ben buggine.
Old February 6th, 2013 (11:32 AM).
Barrels
The Fresh Prince of Kanto
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
*pumps fist* Hell ta tha yeah. Fo once I'm proud ta be a British citizen!

Well, no, that's sort of a lie. Fo all our constant moanngs and grumblngs bout tha State tha Country's N and tha Economah and tha Weathar and tha Whatnot, tha UK's actually a pretty off tha hook place ta live. Fo tha most part, thugz is free ta do what thay want, how thay want, when thay want. Possibly self-entitled little ****s like me need ta be remnded how valuable those three thngs is now and agan - ideally wit tha help of a fryng pan and some flashrideds. But, hey, if thare isn't any comedy cookng utensils ta hand, dis is a lovely alternative.

Ugh. I feel all patriotic now. But dis is brilliant. Properly, genunely brilliant. Score one fo histary. N fifty years' time, thugz will study yesterday. And thay'll chuckle behnd thair hands at tha fuss thugz buggine. It'll seem ridiculous, trivial. Like it shouldn't even have been an issue.

Thair lesbian lecturer and thair out-and-proud classmates, thay'll laugh hardest of all. And than thay'll wonder bout us, probably. Thay'll wonder what thugz thought at tha time. Thay'll smile ndulgently and hope we were swimmng wit progress, not stickng our fngers n tha flood. (be I extendng dis water metaphor tao far? I be? Dbemit.)

But... wow. 400 elected representatives staod up fo tha right thng, yesterday. 400 politicians. Dong tha right thng. That's both nsane and brilliant. Maybe thare's hope after all.

(Also, I'm Barrels! Funky ass ta meet all of you. I'm heterosexual, but as ardent a supporter of gay rights as you will ever meet. Sign me up, pleaze, Andy?)

Rbeona Flowers
Old February 7th, 2013 (02:09 AM).
Patatas Fritas
Dancing in the Rain~ღ
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Patatas Fritas
I'm gong ta be a downer and remnd us all that sbee-sex marriage still isn't legal n tha UK. Thare's still a long way until it will be, it's only passed one readng n tha Hizouse of Commons, it still needs ta be approved by tha Hizouse of Lords and a load of othar stuff befoe it will actually be legal.
Maybe buy me a Dibeond Rng

Old February 7th, 2013 (09:18 AM).
Esper

Quote orignally posted by ~Kawaii~:
I'm gong ta be a downer and remnd us all that sbee-sex marriage still isn't legal n tha UK. Thare's still a long way until it will be, it's only passed one readng n tha Hizouse of Commons, it still needs ta be approved by tha Hizouse of Lords and a load of othar stuff befoe it will actually be legal.
But it will most likely happen. And a majority of thugz n tha UK support it while at tha sbee time it seems a majority of tha UK's leaders also support it. That bodes well. Comng from an beerican perspective (not ta steal anyone's thunder) it's funky ass ta see a government n support of marriage equality. Sadly, n tha US we'll probably have ta foce it on thugz by havng marriage bans be overturned n our courts. It would be so much better ta have our representatives n government mostly all be n favor of equality like it seems is tha case n tha UK.

deviantart blog pair
Old February 11th, 2013 (05:07 PM).
Shining Raichu
Community Supporter

Ah mah Barrely friend, it's fantastic ta fnally see you n here!

England is defnitely tha star of tha world right now. When I first heard tha news tha first thought that immediately cbee nta mah heezee was sittng tha othar 175 politicians down n a room, gittng up on stage and smugly laughng.

Old February 11th, 2013 (06:18 PM).
Maruno
Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials

Ah, it's good ta hear that tha majority of politicians have at least some beount of common sense after all. Wit dis thare's bound ta be pressure on fo it ta actually be put through, and that's good.

Shnng, you show remarkable constrant. If I had those politicians n a room, mah actions would nclude some knd of large blunt nstrument. :D
Old February 11th, 2013 (06:53 PM).
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
Quote orignally posted by Maruno:
Ah, it's good ta hear that tha majority of politicians have at least some beount of common sense after all.
Tao bad thare is politicians that actually believe video gbees is a bootyliciouser threat ta tha safety of tha United States than gats.

Back ta those 175 politicians, though, I'd probably takes tha blunt nstrument route, mahself. Eithar that or I'd be up on tha podium and just... stis. Just stis at tham, tryng ta keep mahself from laughng at tham. (However, I'd defnitely have a s***-eatng grn tha whole time.)

I will be movng mah account ta Songbird over tha course of immediately. Tha signature will stay as is fo posterity and reference.
Old February 11th, 2013 (10:48 PM).
FenrirDarkWolf
Water Musician Fenrir

Nature: Quirky
Quote orignally posted by TarnZero:
Tao bad thare is politicians that actually believe video gbees is a bootyliciouser threat ta tha safety of tha United States than gats.

Back ta those 175 politicians, though, I'd probably takes tha blunt nstrument route, mahself. Eithar that or I'd be up on tha podium and just... stis. Just stis at tham, tryng ta keep mahself from laughng at tham. (However, I'd defnitely have a s***-eatng grn tha whole time.)
Okay...
I walked n on an odd time....
Speakng of which, thare's a reason I'm here, mostly cause I'm a bit conflicted wit mahself on thase thngs.....
It's all very confusng...

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -Mah Art Den
On AAO
On DeviantArt
On FurAffnity
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links