• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The PC League: Season 1 [BW NU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Lost vs Mikey110802 (2-1)

Good games but...the luck was against me completely. I acted like a douche on chat, sorry. But I was very annoyed and that should be understandable. Sorry, Mikey.
[/COLOR]

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
I haven't even started the tournament haha... But I'll count the battles anyway.

I have to randomly drop out too, dang. Recently I've been all tied up in this Fortune Cup Tournament and on top of that I have a lot of other stuff as well ... sorry. :/
Fine, but I hope we don't get any more dropouts; this is getting old. We can't seem to get past the first part of the tournament without someone dropping out or going inactive. I'm starting to think PC isn't up for something like this.

Anyway, I'm looking for someone to replace Icy Burn. Feel free to join if you're interested.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
I removed the player vs player tournament from the PCL, because I don't think everyone will be able to stick around until the end due to the constant dropouts. As a result, it's simply a team vs team round-robin tournament and nothing else. Of course, the battles that were recently completed are no longer relevant. Anyway, we're still looking for someone to replace Icy Burn. Please join if you're interested.

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Filling in the last slot for Team Uno?

PC Name: Jake♫
Server Name: Jakee

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
— Round One

Team Tres vs Team Uno
HaiImNate vs vaporeon7
TacDel vs shnen2
Decipher vs Forever
Miss Doronjo vs Jake♫
Mikey110802P vs Wolflare

Team Dos vs Team Cuatro
Hyperbeem vs Cid
RandomTrainerWhoCould vs Fire Flyy
Pave Low vs Thunder_Chad
P-Sign vs Twihiki_Amias
Rainbow Arcanine vs BLOOOD-La-ti-

The deadline is February 16th. Please contact your opponent as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Is there a free space in a team?
If yes, can I join?

There isn't unfortunately, the last space was filled a few hours ago. However, there is a chance people might end up pulling out eventually (as there has been a few recently) but otherwise if there isn't, there's still a whole lot of other tournies in this forum you can complete in instead!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Nearly a week has passed and only two match-ups have been completed. To those who haven't finished their match, please do that soon.

Years
won 2-0, first match should have been his but I lucked out, second match was a fair match

ggs and sorry for the luck in the first match

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Team Uno has defeated Team Tres as a result. The other two match-ups can still be completed (and will be added to user stats), but it won't change the outcome (3 > 2). Now we're just waiting on Team Dos and Cautro to finish.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Problem is, my opponent just doesn't respond :/

EDIT: I won.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back