The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 30th, 2013, 09:47 PM
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

Advertise here
My favorite sidekick is probably Angel. Just for name alone. That, and he has a great personality, and I love the way Fluttershy thinks Angel is a cute innocent baby when he's got that little attitude. That, and it was absolutely adorable in the last episode when
Spoiler:
Angel dashed towards Fluttershy at the train station because he wanted to be with her. It was also cute when Angel decided not to get Spike in trouble. For only being a background sidekick pet, Angel has certainly shown some character growth since his introduction.

We have to Mega-move it!
Old January 31st, 2013, 08:29 PM
chibi_glaceon
Creature Catcher

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to chibi_glaceon
Hi there~

Name's chibi_glaceon

Favorite Pony: Twilight Sparkle, cause I relate to her SO WELL. (I'm a straight A student....).
Additional info?: Well, I got into MLP through hype, of course, after hearing one of my guy
friends being made fun of for watching it with his little sister. I watched it...and I didn't want to admit I loved it. Soon I found myself writing fanfics, drawing fanart, listening to brony music...yeah. AND! I converted Meowing Mewtwo (HUGE SHOUTOUT!) to bronyism :D So yeah.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 31st, 2013, 08:35 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Hello, person who already applied! Shh! Don't tell! Knowing Leaf Storm you're most definitley accepted, so welcome to the club!

[I think all the hype over the new episodes caused your post to be kinda overlooked...:/]
Old January 31st, 2013, 08:54 PM
chibi_glaceon
Creature Catcher

thanks ' I was worried that you guys didn't see my post or something or maybe it didn't register...Thanks for notifying me owo

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old February 1st, 2013, 05:24 AM
halcyonic
hates bulk up talonflame
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
im such an idiot for not joining this sooner...

Username: MidnightShine
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rainbow Dash
Additional Information: Hmm, well, I got into MLP cuz I heard of this 'awesome' show called MLP & I decided to check it out. After watching the pilot, whoa, you could call me a brony instantly. I chose Rainbow Dash cuz I think she's way awesome, 20% cooler than the others ;) even my current forumset is dedicated to her. I actually thought she was a male at first :P Btw, I've converted all sorts of people into bronies and pegasisters!

hope the herd will accept me

sword art online II
phantom bullet

• vm . pm - feel free to contact me
  • server - chat and battle
  • blog - random thoughts and stuff
  • #aerilate- mega pinsir team

Last edited by halcyonic; February 1st, 2013 at 05:29 AM.
Old February 1st, 2013, 10:31 AM
Denny Hamlin
accept d e f e a t

Nature: Brave
Welcome new members! Of course anyone who joins the club is absolutely welcome. So no worries about rejection. As always, friendship is magic!

Now, I wanted to bring something to attention while I was away trying to get schoolwork and life in order. I spoilered this because many people (especially friends that I know) are not happy about spoilers for it and there are still club members here that haven't reached this point in their journey through bronyhood MLP episode watching. So, only view it if you are ready for Season 3 Episode 12, and if you have a response, please spoiler it. Thanks!

Spoiler:
Alicorn Twilight Sparkle, people. Somehow most of us can't seem to get away from these spoilers for the Season 3 finale. Yeah, I tried. I couldn't (curse being in a MLP forum lol). What is everyone's opinion on this? Do you think this is just an excuse for Hasbro to sell more toys? What's your reaction when you heard the news?

Also, not spoilering this. It's worth knowing: Derpy Hooves (or Ditzy Doo in other terms lol) is pretty much canned entirely from the show due to the controversy from "The Last Roundup". Personally, I'm pretty sad, I kinda wanted to see more of her after that appearance.

and yes, season 4 is in the works. It has been confirmed.
Old February 1st, 2013, 12:22 PM
halcyonic
hates bulk up talonflame
Community Supporter

Hmm? I don't really get to see the merchandise here in Malaysia, sad ;; but I do know I'm prepared for episode 12 of season 3!

And yeah, I agree it's pretty sad Derpy isn't making any more appearances.

sword art online II
phantom bullet

• vm . pm - feel free to contact me
  • server - chat and battle
  • blog - random thoughts and stuff
  • #aerilate- mega pinsir team

Old February 1st, 2013, 02:54 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Well. A spoiler discussion that I can actually join in on.

Spoiler:

Well, even though I haven't even breached the halfway point in season one, some facebook user had to blurt it in front of everyone. I believe that although it is an interesting development, it seems...lacking. It completely throws off the balance of the entire show. I guess you could say I'm partially against it, especially the merchandise.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 08:49 AM
chibi_glaceon
Creature Catcher

Just wondering if someone could give me a link to watch Season 3 episode 12? I'm pretty anxious and it's not up on YouTube yet ' But yeah...Derpy being gone, is sad. She'll live on in the fandom =3

Old February 2nd, 2013, 10:46 AM
quilzel
net start w3svc

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibi_glaceon View Post
Just wondering if someone could give me a link to watch Season 3 episode 12? I'm pretty anxious and it's not up on YouTube yet ' But yeah...Derpy being gone, is sad. She'll live on in the fandom =3
There is no new episode today.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 01:31 PM
Houndour2005

A whole week without ponies and there are only two episodes to go.

And anyway here are a S3 bingo chart from earlier this year.

Old February 2nd, 2013, 11:39 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Spoiler:
I am not really sure if I like the idea of Twilight turning into an alicorn. I am sure that the episode will be fun, but I am really really really hoping that her being an alicorn is only temporary~
Old February 3rd, 2013, 09:51 AM
Houndour2005

Spoiler:

Old February 4th, 2013, 06:56 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Well. Twenty seven episodes in two days. I feel accomplished!
Spoiler:

I've got to say, I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!! I really enjoyed Luna Eclipsed, to the point of my new favorite episode! I also liked when the Mane 6 completely trashed the Gala, as well as when Twilight freaked out in Lesson Zero. Let's not forget about Pinkie's constant shenanigans!
Old February 4th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Denny Hamlin
accept d e f e a t

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibi_glaceon View Post
Just wondering if someone could give me a link to watch Season 3 episode 12? I'm pretty anxious and it's not up on YouTube yet ^^' But yeah...Derpy being gone, is sad. She'll live on in the fandom =3
Careful when asking for episode links, as that's clearly against the rules of the group. Keep that in mind next time, alrighty? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
Spoiler:
I am not really sure if I like the idea of Twilight turning into an alicorn. I am sure that the episode will be fun, but I am really really really hoping that her being an alicorn is only temporary~
Spoiler:
That's pretty much what I'm hoping for as well. It makes me wonder so much about the future of the show (and season 4). But the description to most TV guides say that it's temporary, so...it kinda throws people off a little (and a bit impatient as well lmao).

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFyr1928 View Post
Well. Twenty seven episodes in two days. I feel accomplished!
Spoiler:

I've got to say, I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!! I really enjoyed Luna Eclipsed, to the point of my new favorite episode! I also liked when the Mane 6 completely trashed the Gala, as well as when Twilight freaked out in Lesson Zero. Let's not forget about Pinkie's constant shenanigans!
So I assume you are almost done with Season 2 and on your way to Season 3? Maybe you'll make it right on time to the next new episode. :3
Old February 4th, 2013, 12:37 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Actually, finished up the last 16 episodes of season 1, and got a jump on 2. I expect to get further today, but school will impede with my ability to do so.
Old February 4th, 2013, 05:34 PM
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
Darn it, there's no new episodes yet in youtube. I had to watch some repeats again 'cause every episode is awesome.

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme
Old February 4th, 2013, 05:54 PM
Synerjee
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.

I've recently watched the latest episode: Just For Sidekicks!

All I have to say about this episode is:

Spoiler:
SILLY SPIKE! xD xD xD

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
Old February 5th, 2013, 03:13 PM
Houndour2005

Season 3 ending spoiler.

Spoiler:

Old February 5th, 2013, 07:02 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Most of season one and all of season two in four days! That's, like, a new record or something!!!! At this rate, I'll be all caught up by the time season 4 comes around!!
Old February 6th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Houndour2005

Spoiler:

Season 4: The Flashback

Imagine this, if you will...

Another flashback episode (almost in the style of "Cutie Mark Chronicles") has been rumored to be in Season 4 of MLP:FiM... That is the only available info at this time... This is where you come in...

What could be this "flashback" episode in question

Starswirl was Celestia's first protege. Like Twilight, he had a powerful grip over magic within himself.
Slowly went mad as he hermitted himself away, doing nothing but studying and working.
Celestia imprisons him in stone, not destroying him in the hope he could be saved one day.
Twilight reminds Celestia much of Starswirl, and for that reason she makes one big change.
She requires Twilight to make friends, hoping it can serve as a way to prevent what happened to Starswirl from befalling her.

Possible Way for Episode to Go
_________________________________________________________________________________

A possible way the episode would play out.
Flashback
Celestia walks into Starswirl's "lab"
"Ahh! Celestia! So good to see you!"
"You too, Starswirl. How go your studies of magic?"

Old February 7th, 2013, 08:34 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

OH NO SHE'S NOT!!! NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT!!!! Rainbow Dash without wings is like cupcakes without icing, Ying without Yang... It's bad enough that they just messed up the Mane 6 by making Twilight an alicorn, so if it isn't just one or two episodes, I have a piece of my mind with the director's name on it...
Old February 8th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Denny Hamlin
accept d e f e a t

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFyr1928 View Post
OH NO SHE'S NOT!!! NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT!!!! Rainbow Dash without wings is like cupcakes without icing, Ying without Yang... It's bad enough that they just messed up the Mane 6 by making Twilight an alicorn, so if it isn't just one or two episodes, I have a piece of my mind with the director's name on it...
If you watched the first episode of season 2, Rainbow Dash *was* an earth pony at some point (more so 40% of the episode). So I'm not surprised about this. lol

is it February 16th yet? XD
Old February 8th, 2013, 08:03 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Yes, however, they were ALL changed into Earth Ponies via Discord. And, like I mentioned, it wasn't permanent. Only 40% of one episode. I just wonder how they're going to justify it this time.
Old February 8th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Gleam Noiyam
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Skype™ to Gleam Noiyam
@Leaf Storm: Yeah. I want to know--is it February 16th yet? T_T

Oh yeah. Seeing as season four has been confirmed to have 26 episodes... I'm happy to see that it's at 26 again. It's awesome! More ponies~.
Sheep and I fangirl about cute stuff too much. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Last edited by Sodom; February 8th, 2013 at 05:00 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here