The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 1st, 2013, 09:23 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
How regular do you eat (if not just regularly)? Do you eat too much, or too little? What do you feel about it?

Bonus question: favorite meal lol

As for me, I don't have anorexia (yet, hopefully not), but sometimes I forget to eat…

Old February 1st, 2013, 09:57 PM
Patchisou Yutohru
falling down
Community Supporter

Ummm... let's see.

Very rarely, I'll get something to eat for breakfast. Usually I get something from McDonalds or Dunkin Donuts. Whaaaah unhealthy food!
After that I generally come home and then around 2:00, I'll go get something to eat for lunch and take it to work. Sometimes I get Arby's, sometimes I get Chick-fil-a, sometimes I get Wendy's, sometimes I get Subway, sometimes I get McDonalds, and sometimes I get Taco Bell. If we have something to eat at home, though, I'll eat something there.
Then on my break at 6:40, I'll go home and eat dinner.
After work, which is usually either 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, or 11:30, I'll go get something to eat from either Wawa, McDonalds, Taco Bell, or Wendy's.

I wonder how I maintain my gorgeous figure!!! I feel that I eat WAY too much, especially since all of it is generally unhealthy. But my job is very physical, so I feel like that makes up for it in a way, because I work it all off.
Old February 1st, 2013, 10:05 PM
revere
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Who me? Erm, well, I think I tend to eat a little less than a normal person should, derp. Fav meal is obviously PIZZA, duhh!!!
Old February 1st, 2013, 10:13 PM
Oryx
Of the pigeon, by the pigeon, for the pigeon
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
As of now I actually have a pretty strict schedule when it comes to food.

On Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays I eat breakfast at 10:30, cottage cheese and some kind of fruit (usually grapes, but sometimes the dining hall doesn't have them and I end up with whatever they're offering). Then it splits up a bit more: on Mondays and Fridays I usually have random things for dinner (frozen chinese, grilled chicken, frozen burritos), and on Wednesdays I have dinner at the dining hall, which usually consists of some kind of fish and vegetables.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I don't eat until about 2, when I go get lunch at the dining hall. Then for dinner I usually have some kind of sandwich and snackbag-size cheese popcorn, because that's what they offer to take away from the dining hall among other things.

On weekends I don't have much of a schedule. Usually wake up in the afternoon and eat when I get up whatever I can find, then have a random dinner like Mondays/Fridays.
PM
Old February 1st, 2013, 11:21 PM
Caelus
Gone

I eat 5-6 times a day and consume about 3000 calories. I eat Scrambled eggs with bacon and cheese for breakfast, cafeteria food for lunch, whatever is in the fridge for dinner, and I drink protein shakes and eat peanut butter throughout the day.

And sometimes I eat at a buffet if there's nothing to eat at home, which is something I should stop making a habit of.
Old February 1st, 2013, 11:29 PM
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
I don't normally eat breakfast, I am very skinny but just because I have a high metabolism I'm not anorexic, and I do like to eat at times xD
Old February 2nd, 2013, 02:06 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
I do not eat breakfast, I do not eat lunch and rarely eat dinner. I guess I do not eat a lot part from snacks and a lot of soda.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 08:06 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Sometimes I eat too much when I'm very hungry, but I eat a little bit if I'm not very hungry.

Old February 2nd, 2013, 08:07 AM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
Ideally I'll only eat once a day sometime in the evening, but there are also days when I'll have lunch with whoever I'm cleaning for or I won't have work and I'll just eat constantly all day.

Today is certainly one of those last days.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 08:26 AM
Mochi

Nature: Sassy
My eating habits change a lot xc

Sometimes I can eat like a little old lady and sometimes I have a football player's appetite. It all usually depends on what I've already eaten that day or what I've done, I remember when I was working I'd be super ravenous when I'd get home.

My weight has been really steady the past few months though so I don't give much thought to that, but otherwise it fluctuates about 10 lbs which is very very very bad, kids.

Old February 2nd, 2013, 08:37 AM
Yoshikkko

I eat all the time whenever I feel like it, but I'm rarely actually hungry. I don't gain weight anyway and it's almost always healthy food so it doesn't really matter haha.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 08:47 AM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I often forget to eat because I'm on the internet. Or I just don't feel like eating, even if I'm hungry. Otherwise, I eat when I'm hungry, which is one of the upsides to making my own meals. Despite that, I still somehow manage to be very underweight. :?
Old February 2nd, 2013, 09:32 AM
LilJz
This is how we do!
Community Supporter

I eat like every 2 hours or so? I get hungry pretty fast lol. But good thing that I don't get fat from all the food thanks to my high metabolism

And my favorite food? Hard to say.. mostly anything good I can get my hands on
Old February 2nd, 2013, 12:06 PM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
How regularly I eat is directly related to how I feel. If I'm down in the dumps, I wont eat at all. If I'm feeling good, I'll eat a lot. Literally, that's how it works.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 12:19 PM
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

I eat a small breakfast, SOMETIMES lunch, and a big dinner.

My favorite food.. probably scalloped potatoes or something along those lines.
Old February 4th, 2013, 03:23 AM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

I used to eat breakfast until I started waking up too late for breakfast to be an option now I basically have two meals a day and snack in between. Not the healthiest way to go but there are unhealthier things to do lol

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old February 4th, 2013, 08:14 AM
daigonite
Don't be afraid of the dark
Community Supporter

I vary from eating a ridiculous amount of food to eating almost nothing, almost in a monthly cycle.
Old February 4th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Evil Stud Muffin
I like kitties
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Considerably low amounts of food. Its awesome though, cause when you tell people you're 120 kilos and you don't eat much, they look at you like you cursed their mothers.
Old February 4th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Shiny Celebi
Donator Tier 3
Community Supporter Tier 3

I eat probably too little, Im underweight, so my doctor tells me I should eat something every couple hours, but I dont feel that hungry often, so I forget.
Old February 4th, 2013, 11:05 AM
lineofdeath
...overuser of the ellipsis...

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to lineofdeath
I am obese
I eat a lot of rice, my fave food
I am 13 and 10 stone :-[

peace is key...

hey guys... check my trading shop...
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305409
..........................................................................................................................................they call me red.http://www.pokecommunity.com/signatu...ic362557_3.gif
Old February 4th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Kura
twitter.com/kuraberrym

Nature: Serious
I eat really balanced meals, and I will only eat out maybe once every 2-3 weeks, otherwise I make my own food, basically.

I will have breakfast at around 9-9:30 on weekdays, and that is usually yoghurt and granola, or a yoghurt and a banana and a coffee or something.
Lunch it varies.. it can be soup, to a sandwich, to some leftovers I made the night before. I made some scrambled egg with rocket, tomato, mushroom, and a sprinkle of cheese and maple syrup. I am gonna have that tomorrow.

Dinner can be anything from a toasted sandwich chicken (tomato, cheese and lettuce) and a salad, to a bowl of curry or salmon teriyaki and rice, or maybe even stuffed red peppers or aubergine parmeasan. Just depends on my mood. :3

But I usually have breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner (and maybe a small square of chocolate after dinner~)
Old February 5th, 2013, 09:44 PM
TRIFORCE89
Guide of Darkness

How regular do you eat (if not just regularly)?
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Every day. Plus some snacks like fruit or occasionally cheese. One glass of milk. Water the rest of the day.

Do you eat too much, or too little?
...enough. Breakfast is usually some variation of bacon and eggs - no toast of any kind. Lunch is a coldcut plate (or antipasto platter, if you will) of a variety of cheese and some kind of cured meat. Olives. Again, no bread (so think of it as a deconstructed sandwich on a plate). Dinner is... dinnery? Something chicken, beef, pork, lamb, or fish. With vegetables and a salad.

I'm not hungry. But, I'm not necessarily "full" either. Like I don't go for seconds or anything.

What do you feel about it?
Food is good. I like to eat. If I'm eating out, I don't really pay attention to what I'm consuming (if you noticed the above, there was no carbs. That goes out the window when eating out). And it doesn't bother me.

Bonus question: favorite meal lol
I can read that two ways. In general, dinner is my favourite meal of the day. It's larger, most varied, and we eat as a family. Favourite dish though... hmm... I'm going to go with mussels meuniere. It's got everything going for it.

As for me, I don't have anorexia (yet, hopefully not), but sometimes I forget to eat…
I've never forgotten to eat. I have purposely skipped a meal though, if say I had a late breakfast then I would skip lunch. In high school, I just wasn't hungry when I woke up for schools on weekdays so I skipped breakfast altogether
Old February 9th, 2013, 05:03 AM
RPX
seclusion

Nature: Hasty
I eat a lot, but I try to keep it to a minimum. I don't eat as much as before though. The things I eat are usually the same, and I'm fed up with most of them now. :/ And the grocery seems to have the same things. That's why I try to eat at restaurants if possible. What I usually eat is egg, chicken and hotdog. Basically, I fall in the middle. I think that eating is very entertaining, especially while watching TV. My favourite meal, I can't decide. There are many foods I love, such as chicken (if it's cooked in a certain way, I don't know how but it's different from the normal chicken I eat and it's yummier.), pizza, spaghetti. It varies from time to time, I guess.
Old February 9th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
The number of times varies. I'll eat two main meals (lunch and dinner, because breakfast food tastes horrible), but I've been known to eat a few chips at a time on numerous occasions throughout the day, whenever my stomach begins that low grumbling sound (like it did about a half hour ago).

I feel like I eat "barely enough" to get by, due to not really having the money for really large meals. Typically I eat frozen hamburgers and frozen fries, either preparing at home or eating out. So it may not be healthy but at least I eat consistently

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes

Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP