The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.
Feel like talking about Pokémon manga? Check this out! Want to discuss and share Pokémon music and videos? Click here!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 2nd, 2013, 08:29 AM
dragonfly_dust
Look at my avatar! Nuff said.

Advertise here
Gonna go by generation.

1st gen: Wartortle > Blastoise. Why did it have to lose its adorable tail?!
2nd gen: Wooper > Quagsire. Once again, cute turned ugly!
3rd gen: Torchic > Its Evolution Line. Potential lost...
4th gen: Togetic > Togekiss. NO! Togetic should have turned into a dragon! NOT THAT!
5th gen: Zweilous > Hydreigon. Just because...

Like the sprites you see here?
Want a custom one of your very own?

Come on down to DD's Sprite Shop~!

Old February 2nd, 2013, 12:36 PM
Arlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrewulf238 View Post
Numel > Camerupt

Numel is one of my favourite pokemon, I do love Camerupt but I feel sad whenever I know Numel must evolve into Camerupt in order to stay strong.

Roselia > Roserade

I love Roserade, so it says something that I still prefer Roselia....but I just do. Roselia would be in my top 10 favourite pokemon. I'm not as sad about evolving Roselia as I am with Camerupt, because Roserade is great too.

Surskit > Masquerain

I wish it would have kept it's Bug/Water typing. To go from such a unique typing to a bog standard typing that's everywhere is just tragic.
I just wanted to note that I agree with these 100% - not just the opinions, but the reasoning. I like Camerupt - I just like Numel better. And I love Roserade, but Roselia's been one of my favorites ever since the first time I used one in Sapphire, so it's sort of sad to see it go (and it doesn't help any that its animated sprite in BW2 is so friggin' cute), and Surskit has an awesome unique typing and it's such a shame that it loses it. I like Masquerain okay anyway, but it'd be SO much better if it kept the typing.
Old February 4th, 2013, 09:47 AM
ProfessorJoltz
Poke Fan

Nature: Careful
Wartortle. I even trained and EV'd a level 100 one just so that he could stand up to a blastoise and shame the people who made fun of him on the road to power.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here