The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fourth Generation

Notices

Fourth Generation Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum kicked off the fourth generation of Pokémon. Two years later, fans of the Johto region were treated to a remastered adventure in HeartGold & SoulSilver. Discuss the games, explore the features, share your experiences, and help other players out!

Old December 31st, 2012, 02:09 AM
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Nature: Jolly
I've been browsing around threads lately and looking at other ideas so I'm going to ask you guys, what would you do if you were transported to the region of Sinnoh? Maybe one day some sorcerer or wizard muttered a mysterious spell and you blacked out only waking up in Twinleaf Town or another Sinnoh city? Would you just sit there for a few moments and pinch yourself telling yourself repeatedly "This is just nothing but a dream..."

Or would you be inquisitive and curious, wanting to learn more about your surroundings? Would you try and find a way to escape the region or would you just shrug and move on with life, settling down in a home? Be creative as you like and explain what you would do once you've entered the amazing region of Sinnoh :3. The more creative the post the better c:!
. :p
Old December 31st, 2012, 11:00 AM
Shiny Servine
a shiny servine :D

Nature: Careful
i would be like o.o
then i would set up a base so that no one finds a Shiny Servine in sinnoh cause you know...
BUT in real life i would be like :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
explore become a pokemon trainer best of all go through the trees that block your way in the games and just explore sinnoh and i would live in.... um, Florarama Town!
Old December 31st, 2012, 06:11 PM
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
At first, I would think I was dreaming, when I realized I was awake I would freak out like "oh no, where the hell am I? I need to get out of here!" and spend my time as a Pokemon Trainer trying to go back home because I'd miss my family and friends and all. Although it would be cool, you'd have to give up on your whole life, and that's too much for me to accept.
Old January 6th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Shiny_Flareon
The One Whom Smells Like Soap!

Nature: Modest
I would be overjoyed!, I would not pinch myself if it was a dream! First i would go to the prof. house, and ask for a pokemon. Then start my quest! I would hunt for a shaymin (and love it like alot). Then i would go on adventures to far lands, and possibly find rare artifacts. (like azure flute, manaphy egg, ect). I would hunt for shiny pokemon, and beat the Elite Four! (oh hopefully my starter pokemon is a flareon) if it is not a flareon, i will get one before the shaymin.

-Shiny_Flareon
Old January 6th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Gideon Jeremiah
The giving Pokèmon breeder

Nature: Docile
I would live in a reasonably secluded area & just have a grande 'ol time with my Pokèmon. What else could you possibly want? :D
Old January 13th, 2013, 05:11 AM
IvanSky07
Unhatched Egg

I would like to be on Floaroma, Snowpoint, or Jubilife. I feel great comfort when I visit those places.
Old January 13th, 2013, 05:18 AM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I would probably live in Hearthome City or Twinleaf Town.

The former cos of Contests and Amity Square, while the latter is Dawn's hometown in the anime and she's one of my fave characters.

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

loa: july 29 - august 12

Old February 2nd, 2013, 06:28 AM
Evey
Female Red

Nature: Adamant
Well...........................I would sneak out of Twinleaf town in search of Hoenn or Kanto. Along the way I would steal a Pokedex from Professor Rowan. I wouldn't speak to anyone and constantly be on the move.....
Old February 2nd, 2013, 11:33 AM
Caelus
Gone

I would move to Sunnyshore City and find a home there, and then travel to Twinleaf town and start my journey. I would also explore Mt. Coronet, the island where the battle frontier is, and the region next to Snowpoint City.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 04:23 PM
Playful_Weasel
let's be friends!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
I would love to live somewhere near Mt. Coronet, its my favorite place in Sinnoh, I would have to travel kind of far to catch Pokemon. Along with Glameow and Buizel I would be extremely happy living in the mountain.
Watchog's #1 Fan!! -
PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

my 3DS XL FC is full - My 3DS Flame Red still needs friends - 3325-3310-5332 -
Normal Safari - Lilipup, Loudred, ??? - send me a quick message if you want to be added
Old February 6th, 2013, 06:38 AM
KingSquirtle
Unhatched Egg

i'd be excited, sure. but also miss my family and all. i'd probably go on a journey blah until i could obtain a master ball which i would promptly use on palkia. that way i could freely move between that world and this palkia, use spatial rend! open a gate to my world! no end to the possibilities!!!
Old February 6th, 2013, 08:19 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
If I was taken into Shinoh I would live in Hearthome city so I could win the contests there.
Old February 18th, 2013, 11:39 PM
D Dog master of war
FOR SKYRIM!

Nature: Docile
If I was In Shionoh....I would be chilling in the sper pliers all day

I Love Dragons!

3DS FC: 3652-1583-8114
Old February 19th, 2013, 08:33 AM
skyluigi2
L-let's-a go...!

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to skyluigi2
I'd go to the post-game island with the Battle Frontier; that place is one of my favourite places in all Pokemon games!

☆ 3DS FC: 5069-3912-3062
☆ Let me know if you've added me!

☆ Next most anticipated game(s): Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Hyrule Warriors and Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

☆ Currently playing: Pokémon Platinum and Animal Crossing: New Leaf

☆ I'm known on Twitter as skyluigi2 as well

skyluigi2
Old February 19th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Autumn Reverie
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.

Nature: Modest
If I were thrown into Sinnoh.....I would live in Snowpoint City where it snows infinitely. <3 I would definitely visit Professor Rowan, get my Pokedex and Poke Balls and become a real Pokemon trainer and travel the region with Pokemon like I did in the games. Now wouldn't that be exciting! <3

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
Old February 19th, 2013, 11:19 PM
ISNorden
Teddiursa

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to ISNorden
Sinnoh, now that's my kind of region...big cities, high tech, and (best of all for an artistic type like me) Pokémon contests. If I arrived in my real-life body, with the skills I picked up from both real life and gaming, this is what I'd do.

• Contact Professor Rowan in Sandgem Town, to learn more about the lay of the land.
  • Find a reliable trainer and/or breeder who could travel with me, and deal with my practical needs.
  • Settle down in Floaroma Town (nice and peaceful, with a lot of the Grass-types that I favor in-game...plus it's a stone's throw from Jubilife City, the place to get noticed as a Coordinator).
  • Try to research a way to return to the Real World™...I would miss (and be missed by) a lot of people back home. (BONUS: If I can get the return gate to open in my favorite real-world region, that'd be tops!)
  • If returning proved fruitless...start studying to be a Coordinator, and try to catch my favorites to show off (maybe even breed them, eventually).
  • People to meet from the anime: Ash and Professor Oak of course; Fantina; Wallace; Cynthia; Dawn's family (no need to worry, I'd never call her Dee Dee!) :D

" Coming this fall to Jubilife TV: Lost Beyond Space!"
Old February 22nd, 2013, 05:44 PM
tbuggy10
Scarlet Weavile

Nature: Impish
I would wake up because a random riolu licked my face. Then I would say "Holy miltank? Is that a...r-riolu??" I would pat it on the head to see if it was real, and then I would say "Oh my Arceus...I-it is..." I would also realize i'm in Snowpoint city because it was snowing. Next, I'd get up, look around, get used to it but still be excited, and go to the Pokecenter. Then I would talk to nurse Joy and be really excited "Oh my gosh, Hello nurse Joy!". Later I would get a house in Snowpoint city, and befriend alot of Pokemon! I would be best friends with the Riolu and go exploring with it, meet a Sneasel, and a Buizel...We would all be the best of friends. Of course I would want another person to travel with me. I guess I would travel with Brock or Dawn. I dunno. I would probably Travel to Hearthome city often to participate in contests, collect badges and have lots of fun!
Old February 23rd, 2013, 09:10 PM
Shiny Electivire
Thunderbolt Pokemon

I'd make my way over to the Johto Region, and occasionally visit Hoenn. All of the regions are connected in some way or another, so it wouldn't be too difficult.

Black 2 FC: 1035-0920-0358
Old February 23rd, 2013, 10:41 PM
gold/silverFTW
Ecruteak Champion

Nature: Bold
If I was in Sinnoh, First i would get a pokemon, then I would travel all the way to snowpoint city and settle there. Snowpoint city is so awesome! :D
"I'll keep battling many Trainers and Pokémon like this, and if I can learn what kind of person I am, it will open up my path. I'm sure this path will lead me to become the person I'm meant to be. Pokémon will always be with you and me as we go down our own paths. Our important friends, Pokémon..." ~Cheren
Old March 2nd, 2013, 08:44 PM
Jak
eye of the needle

Nature: Timid
I would cry and ask Nathan the King of Sinnoh to take me back to Hoenn. Ain't nobody got time fo Mt. Coronet!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links