The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fourth Generation

Notices

Fourth Generation Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum kicked off the fourth generation of Pokémon. Two years later, fans of the Johto region were treated to a remastered adventure in HeartGold & SoulSilver. Discuss the games, explore the features, share your experiences, and help other players out!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 2nd, 2013, 04:16 PM
Playful_Weasel
let's be friends!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel

Advertise here
I'm not too far in Pearl (just passed Floaroma Town) so for now I'm using Buizel a lot more than any other Pokemon - I'm just waiting till I can catch Glameow (then evolve to Purugly), then it will be my most used Pokemon, it will become leader of the pack.
#1 Patrat & Watchog Fan Ever!! just love those PokeMeerkats!!
I also love the - PokeMustelids - PokeFelines - PokeFoxes too!
Current Challenge -
Random Challenge - Badges: 4/8 - game: X - Location: Coumarine City
50/50 Challenge - Badges 3/8 - Game Y - Location: Shalour City
Old February 2nd, 2013, 04:38 PM
Snowdrop
Throw a blanket over it!

Nature: Jolly
Diamond: On my first playthrough, I had a Luxray I got up to Lv. 99 I think. I can't remember what I named him, sadly. I just thought he had the coolest design ever @_@ Pretty good fighter, too, from what I remember. But that was a really long time ago.

As for SoulSilver, my most recent run I acquired a Misdreavus unexpectedly in Cliff Cave and caught her, named her Sombra first and then renamed her Lumi. That thing... is a monster! It just tears through everything, like it's unstoppable! And it levels up at the speed of light, too, I think she was about 15 levels ahead of all the others. She pretty much creamed everything in her path, made the Elite Four a breeze :D

Also in SoulSilver was Carneliana, my Typhlosion. She was the second strongest to Lumi, and since I taught her Blast Burn she 1-Hit KOed the Pokemon that I couldn't keep attacking over and over. Not to mention it took me forever to get a female Cyndaquil with an acceptable personality...
Old February 6th, 2013, 06:42 AM
KingSquirtle
Unhatched Egg

got to be (in platinum) my luxio. my first wild capture and i was so excited and infatuated with shinx's adorableness!!! and he grew strong to be the backbone of my team. im usually most keen on my starters but i would readily say i loved this guy most. he's just... mine. idk lol
Old February 7th, 2013, 02:15 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
D/P/Pt - Of course my trusted partner, Lucario.
SS - Traded Machop who evolved into Machoke.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old February 8th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
In DPPt it was my Staraptor. I just really enjoyed using it and I've never said that about a token bird evo line before. Usually I try to vary my team during each playthrough but I always get a Starly and keep it with me the entire time because I love using them so much.

Soul Silver was Mareep. 100% undeniably Mareep. I did an entire solo run with a Mareep and it was long, difficult, painful, and rage-inducing at times, but we made it all the way through together and I'll never have another bro like that.
Old February 8th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
HG/SS:

This guy! He was super useful and beat pretty much every opponent with the moveset I gave it. Plus he was adorable to boot, especially the backsprite. <3;

D/P/Pt:

Leafeon's Attack and Defense stats are pretty awesome and made taking on physical-based opponents a cakewalk. I almost always used Leafeon in D/P/Pt when I played it actively~

...just noticed I chose eeveelutions for both but oh well haha.

pair | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3
Old February 8th, 2013, 10:09 PM
charcharx3
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Timid
My leafeon was my favorite!

I always play pokemon with the cutest ones (in my opinion). And leafeon was adorable!
Old February 9th, 2013, 11:56 AM
JohnnyJ773
Wanderer from Cianwood City

Nature: Modest
On Heart Gold it's my Crobat, she got me out of a lot of tight situations. Especially against Lance When I was down to my last Pokemon and beat his Dragonite and Charizard. I like my Staryu too, that's my walking buddy lol

BLACK 2 FC:1550-4719-5621HEART GOLD FC: 3483-2756-6167
Old February 10th, 2013, 09:05 AM
RenegadeClyde
....'-'.

Nature: Bold
That's something hard to decide. In sinnoh I had two different teams, because I've played both Diamond and Platinum. In diamond, My favorite would definitely my Garchomp. I have no idea of how many hard battles he fought for me and went victorious. In Platinum, Staraptor has to be my favorite (I also like much my Weavile. Took on Cynthia's Garchomp, Togekiss and Roserade with ease.) His Close combat was like my trumph card to victory. He was so awesome.

In HGSS My fave was my Typhlosion. He's just awesome.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here