The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 28th, 2013, 10:07 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay.thombre View Post
What after becoming the world champion?
I read about the legendaries and orange islands.. little lost now.. xD

Finished to world championship in 4 evenings!!!

Amazing hack!! Hats off to the developers!!
Well deserved the awards it won!!
Yeah you heard right.. You have to hunt down the legendaries after the World Championships as they are the only left option to do anything new in the hack. Check out Wesley's Official Website how to track down them
Old January 30th, 2013, 05:09 AM
laikaiming96
Unhatched Egg

Great hack . However im stuck at ironnem city and i cant enter the gym !!! Did i miss out anything ?
Old January 30th, 2013, 10:09 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by laikaiming96 View Post
Great hack . However im stuck at ironnem city and i cant enter the gym !!! Did i miss out anything ?
You must find the Gym leader first who is in the mountain North of the city through the forest
Old February 2nd, 2013, 03:19 AM
HikariNoAkefia
Unhatched Egg

So uhm... was using exp. share on my emboar and it evolved into a scolipede...? Has anyone else had that happen?
Old February 2nd, 2013, 06:41 AM
Corp
Unhatched Egg

Um, so I tried to download this hack and play it, and I got a white screen. After checking main post, I watched the video about changing the savetype and the flash to 128k or whatever, but that didn't help either. I don't mean to be a bother or be annoying, but is there some new patch of the game or another video's instructions I could follow to get the rom to work? Or, can someone give me the directions here? Thanks in advance.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 05:05 PM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
Quote:
If you get a white screen, you are using the wrong rom, or your emulator is not correctly set. Turn VBA off, delete the Light Platinum.sa1 or .sav file, turn VBA back on, go to Options -> Emulator -> Save Type -> Flash 128k, turn VBA off again, then turn it back on and load the rom once more. If that doesn't work, you are not using a Ruby 1.0 Rom. When looking for it, googling '0907 Ruby 1.0 (U)' might help. I found one on 4shared.
Learn. to. read.

It's in all of my release posts.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 05:58 PM
Corp
Unhatched Egg

Sorry. Thanks though. I'll go do it now and ensure that it works- or go get the rom if it doesn't.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 03:47 PM
thatguaxi
Unhatched Egg

I have a big problem, sometimes when i try tall with someone (the fossil guy in the cave b4 groment and jasmine IN groment, i simply talk with'em, i press the talk buttons and cant talk, simply dont work (sry bad english ;/)

And shorley at the groment museum dont go away when i defeat the 2 admins D:

Last edited by thatguaxi; February 3rd, 2013 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 05:12 PM
sammisam1
Unhatched Egg

In seanport city a Shnix heals your pokemon
Old February 3rd, 2013, 10:37 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corp View Post
Um, so I tried to download this hack and play it, and I got a white screen. After checking main post, I watched the video about changing the savetype and the flash to 128k or whatever, but that didn't help either. I don't mean to be a bother or be annoying, but is there some new patch of the game or another video's instructions I could follow to get the rom to work? Or, can someone give me the directions here? Thanks in advance.
If you are still facing problems than PM I will help you get it.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 11:34 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguaxi View Post
I have a big problem, sometimes when i try tall with someone (the fossil guy in the cave b4 groment and jasmine IN groment, i simply talk with'em, i press the talk buttons and cant talk, simply dont work (sry bad english ;/)

And shorley at the groment museum dont go away when i defeat the 2 admins D:
Have you done something with the ROM... like using YAPE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammisam1 View Post
In seanport city a Shnix heals your pokemon
Well... you don't say! It's an easter egg

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old February 4th, 2013, 04:37 AM
thatguaxi
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Have you done something with the ROM... like using YAPE?

Well... you don't say! It's an easter egg

Nope sir, only thing i used was WTW cuz after seanport 2 duskulls bugged me (And I didnt received Surf from steven, he simply wasnt there )

Cant talk with the main characters..

Last edited by thatguaxi; February 4th, 2013 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 4th, 2013, 03:54 PM
yaboimarvo
Unhatched Egg

I was wondering if anyone knew how to obtain umbreon? ive gotten my eevee to the right level of happiness because when it starts to evolve it begins to turn into an espeon. ive tried manipulating my computers clock n junk but to see if it wasnt "night" yet but that didnt work either.
Old February 5th, 2013, 01:27 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Nope sir, only thing i used was WTW cuz after seanport 2 duskulls bugged me (And I didnt received Surf from steven, he simply wasnt there )
Can you repatch the ROM to see what happens...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaboimarvo View Post
I was wondering if anyone knew how to obtain umbreon? ive gotten my eevee to the right level of happiness because when it starts to evolve it begins to turn into an espeon. ive tried manipulating my computers clock n junk but to see if it wasnt "night" yet but that didnt work either.
As this hack does not have D&NS it's impossible to obtain Umbreon without changing the evolution.

Old February 5th, 2013, 10:12 AM
thatguaxi
Unhatched Egg

i didnt patched, i dlded the standalone rom Pokemon Light Platinum Complete (English), when i patched ruby a white screen appears, the fix tutorial didnt worked
Old February 5th, 2013, 02:27 PM
rajvir
Pokemon Master

I just beat the Ricyan gym what do I do now as Merydian city has a place I need to dig through which gym gives me that tm?

Old February 5th, 2013, 09:51 PM
keel0000
Unhatched Egg

everyone!
82FBD860AE242721
313D2BCE9004E149
D521BFDAF306CE43
this is code for gible!
Old February 5th, 2013, 10:04 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
i didnt patched, i dlded the standalone rom Pokemon Light Platinum Complete (English), when i patched ruby a white screen appears, the fix tutorial didnt worked
Read the above post I made so that you could undertstand
Old February 6th, 2013, 12:27 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Then that seems to be problem... the downloaded ROM may be badly patched.
You need to try a different ROM. But there might be a problem with your VBA... if you have VBA-M then you should have no problems.

Old February 7th, 2013, 03:06 PM
Yoshidraak
Unhatched Egg

In my game the Mienshao and the Arceus sprite are inverted somehow. In battle or summary they look good, but in the menu's my Mienshao looks like an Arceus and my Arceus like a Mienshao. Does anyone else have the smae issue?
Old February 7th, 2013, 10:57 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshidraak View Post
In my game the Mienshao and the Arceus sprite are inverted somehow. In battle or summary they look good, but in the menu's my Mienshao looks like an Arceus and my Arceus like a Mienshao. Does anyone else have the smae issue?
Yes it is a common problem which is in full consideration by the LP Team
Old February 8th, 2013, 08:19 AM
TheTrout
TheMasterBlastiose

Nature: Jolly
Every time I try to go to Team Plasmas headquarters their leaders and a bunch of Grunts are blocking my path and I can't get inside to continue the game. Also I think the gym leader for the 8th badge in the Zhery League is standing near route 415 and he just stands there and I cant talk to him, and I can't talk to the Team Steams either Please Help.
Old February 8th, 2013, 09:53 PM
eclipsus11
Unhatched Egg

This hack is awesome so far! I'm curious about how to evolve my snorunt into froslass tho :\. any help??
Old February 8th, 2013, 10:23 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipsus11 View Post
This hack is awesome so far! I'm curious about how to evolve my snorunt into froslass tho :\. any help??
Snorunt does not evolves into Froslass in this hack. Sadly for you
Old February 9th, 2013, 12:55 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrout View Post
Every time I try to go to Team Plasmas headquarters their leaders and a bunch of Grunts are blocking my path and I can't get inside to continue the game. Also I think the gym leader for the 8th badge in the Zhery League is standing near route 415 and he just stands there and I cant talk to him, and I can't talk to the Team Steams either Please Help.
Not he doesn't. He is in cave of Dragonbreath City.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here