• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here!

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2014
Hey guys, i'm obviously new here haha :L But i've been on a few different forums before but never a fully pokemon related one.
I'm going to be very active in the community because i really have nothing else to do.

I'm from Sydney Australia, and no we dont ride kangaroo's to school.. we ride emus.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, Maxi!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I guess I could say welcome to your first Pokémon related forum, too! :p

Are you a long time fan of Pokémon? & that's great that you'll be fairly active! That's always good to hear from new members. :]

Australia is a really cool country, and I don't think anyone will make generalizations like that here! ;D Btw, kangaroos are as cool as emus!

Lol, hope to see you around!

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2014
Hey, Maxi!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I guess I could say welcome to your first Pokémon related forum, too! :p

Are you a long time fan of Pokémon? & that's great that you'll be fairly active! That's always good to hear from new members. :]

Australia is a really cool country, and I don't think anyone will make generalizations like that here! ;D Btw, kangaroos are as cool as emus!

Lol, hope to see you around!

Haha yeah i've been playing since i could pick up a gameboy.... Despite living in Australia i think I've only seen like 10 kangaroos my whole life. crazy, right?!

Years
Hi Maxi, and welcome to PC!

Hate to tell you this, but I happen to be a Sydney person as well. Glad to have fellow Aussies on the forum too! I actually love it and I've been into Pokemon since I was 7. I played everything from 4th and 5th Generation, but I especially love Black/White and Black 2/White 2. Glad to see you're going to be active (so I can stalk you lol) cos we have a very big memberbase to communicate with.

We may be big, and you might get lost but loads of staff and members alike are here to show you where to go. Any particular reason for joining PC? I mainly joined for the Pokemon game discussions but I ended up posting in other places too.

I've been here for almost 2 years now (my anniversary is in March) and I have accumulated a lot of posts, made loads of friends and even got involved with the Pokemon Showdown server here, which is linked in my signature. I'm +OshyHikari if you're looking for me there. I like satirical comedy, the color blue, and the cutest Water starter ever imo, Oshawott hence my "OshyHikari" name on the server. Feel free to contact any moderators (like Cid and Cirno) if you need help.

Call me Nichole, Hikari or Hika btw, and if you need anything just VM me.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back