The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 3rd, 2013, 04:19 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by dungeonmaster201 View Post
No, I go west of Celadon and and come accross a snorlax. with no way to wake the thing up. I am currently doing a lets play of pokemon ash gray and I am stuck my youtube name is Dungeonmaster201. I currently cant post a link as I am new to this forum. but the problem is shown at the end of episode 14 where I get stuck in front a Snorlax with no way to move him. I've tried haking a pokefulte and nothing is happing. please help. I have seen people get further. did I download an earlier version of this game? if so can I please be redirected to the most up to date version that I may download? please help me. thank you guys in advance for any support that you give me.
Have you actually bothered to watch the video Fonzy presented to you?

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:29 AM
Pokemaster234
Pokemon Trainer

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
Wow, I finally finished reading all 179 pages. I started reading it once I noticed I missed a couple of events (I didn't have a metapod for Beedrill to steal...etc).

So many repeated posts!

Also, in term of the Metapod debate. I personally think he'll come back. At least reading past posts, he disappears frequently but then comes back after a long time and releases some stuff and then disappears again. Pretty reasonable.

He only has 4 episodes until the next one? I think he'll one day wake up and go "hmm maybe I should work on it a litte." Then finish the last 4 episodes and release the next beta. Then he'll leave again and perhaps quit (if he decides to code some sort of ending) or come back after another long hiatus and release 4.5/5.
I think the same.I guess that After some time he will come back and release a new beta(Hope soon)

Pokemaster's firered nuzloke adventures:http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Fo...pic/8784761/1/
Old February 3rd, 2013, 10:41 AM
dungeonmaster201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
yes , and it did not help what so ever. allow me to describe. I am in celadon. I pass the officer worried about the children. and I come across the snorlax as if the area was not modified at all. does this help you to say that the other video did'nt help me at all. BTW I download this from this very thread.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 01:40 PM
indazone445
Unhatched Egg

metapod23, if you are reading this, i am requesting your help. i'm playing pokemon ash gray on vizzed, and when i completed the mewtwo event, it left me stuck on his island. is there anyway i can get off this island? your help would be much apprecated
Old February 3rd, 2013, 02:48 PM
dungeonmaster201

Quote:
ok I have finnaly posted enough to post links so please have a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceH6kMgmDDE

it will be near the end of the episode

Last edited by dungeonmaster201; February 3rd, 2013 at 02:49 PM. Reason: to make a note
Old February 3rd, 2013, 04:24 PM
ShinxBoy1
Unhatched Egg

I got AshGray a while ago & while in Mt Moon Pikachu started disobeying me. & it started happening after I touched a Bad Egg. If that was the case, is there any way to fix it.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 10:33 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
yes , and it did not help what so ever. allow me to describe. I am in celadon. I pass the officer worried about the children. and I come across the snorlax as if the area was not modified at all. does this help you to say that the other video did'nt help me at all. BTW I download this from this very thread.
Where are the other events you played before Celadon and Snorlax? There is an old man who gives you a Flute so you can awake Snorlax.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 11:39 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
ok I have finnaly posted enough to post links so please have a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceH6kMgmDDE

it will be near the end of the episode
This is weird... this looks like non-edited Route 16...
The Snorlax isn't supposed to be there... not to mention with this OW...
Can you save in PC, repatch the ROM and then try again?

Old February 4th, 2013, 09:39 AM
ShinxBoy1
Unhatched Egg

I fixed the problem with Pikachu by restarting the game. But now the Squirtle event won't work.
Old February 4th, 2013, 01:00 PM
dungeonmaster201

Quote:
This is weird... this looks like non-edited Route 16...
The Snorlax isn't supposed to be there... not to mention with this OW...
Can you save in PC, repatch the ROM and then try again?
I can save in the PC. I tried repatching, same thing. after I did the repatch and got the same results, I used the Fire red walk through walls, to bypass this to see if there was any other changes and the rest of the game was the same as if it wasnt edited at all. cycling road, Fuschia city, the fly girl was there but acts as though she had given you the HM, the super rod was were it was over were it was. I think you get the picture. The only thing that was weird was I did a 360 back to pallet town and as soon as you try to enter pallet from the south the game freezes. not sure If it was a bug, or caused by walking through walls though.. If you can redirect to a up-to-date version of this I would appreciate it.
Old February 4th, 2013, 08:51 PM
dungeonmaster201

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Where are the other events you played before Celadon and Snorlax? There is an old man who gives you a Flute so you can awake Snorlax.
If you want to see all the episodes with the events you can see them here

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ature=view_all

the only thing not shown on video is the grinding.
Old February 5th, 2013, 01:18 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
I can save in the PC. I tried repatching, same thing. after I did the repatch and got the same results, I used the Fire red walk through walls, to bypass this to see if there was any other changes and the rest of the game was the same as if it wasnt edited at all. cycling road, Fuschia city, the fly girl was there but acts as though she had given you the HM, the super rod was were it was over were it was. I think you get the picture. The only thing that was weird was I did a 360 back to pallet town and as soon as you try to enter pallet from the south the game freezes. not sure If it was a bug, or caused by walking through walls though.. If you can redirect to a up-to-date version of this I would appreciate it.
I hope you did not repatch the old ROM o.o

Old February 5th, 2013, 03:58 AM
MrDollSteak
Formerly known as 11bayerf1

I've just started playing this hack, and I have to say
the scripting is really sophisticated. Great job!
Old February 5th, 2013, 09:28 AM
dungeonmaster201

Quote:
I hope you did not repatch the old ROM o.o
what do you mean by patch the old Rom?
Old February 5th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Fonzy95

Quote:
what do you mean by patch the old Rom?
Ash was reffering to the Rom that you have patched to make your own walkthrough;

He wanted to say that you have to patch a NEW Fire Red rom in order to make it work; so you have to download it from here and then patch it with Ash Gray's IPS files get it?

Old February 7th, 2013, 07:06 AM
leanbow
Unhatched Egg

:\when the new version with orange islands is ready to download with orange islands?
Old February 7th, 2013, 12:24 PM
frixos1
Unhatched Egg

Hey guys i need some help here:Can I have the 3.6.1 version read my previous save files?
If not is the "Bad to the Bone" episode the only one Metapod23 has left out? And does the 3.6.1 version continue beyond the Indigo League? Please I could really use your help because I've worked so hard raising my Pokemon and i don't want to start all over again

PS: If the solution to my problem has anything to do with ips patching I have no idea what that is so a little extra help there would be very much appreciated.
Old February 7th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Pokemaster234
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by frixos1 View Post
Hey guys i need some help here:Can I have the 3.6.1 version read my previous save files?
If not is the "Bad to the Bone" episode the only one Metapod23 has left out? And does the 3.6.1 version continue beyond the Indigo League? Please I could really use your help because I've worked so hard raising my Pokemon and i don't want to start all over again

PS: If the solution to my problem has anything to do with ips patching I have no idea what that is so a little extra help there would be very much appreciated.
hope this helps:
If you saved in the game not emulator,and you patch beta 3.6.1 at it,it will work.
Bad to the bone was not "left out"(Remeber the Ninja guy with a Marowak at the route?)
and no. Beta 3.6.1 ends when season one ends,at Pallet Party panic.
Ips patching is easy. First, get Lunar Ips and a clean Fire red ROM (google for Lips and for
fire red Rom get it at Fonzy95's Post).next,Open lunar Ips and select "apply Ips patch",Choose The Ips file of the beta and next the Fire Red Rom.

Pokemaster's firered nuzloke adventures:http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Fo...pic/8784761/1/
Old February 7th, 2013, 01:13 PM
frixos1
Unhatched Egg

Thank you for your help! Still this is what i don't get about patching! I already had the previous version of Ash Gray and now i downloaded the 3.6.1 version (so now i have both the old version with the emulator saves the ones i want to keep, and then the 3.6.1 version with one in-game save) and i already have the Fire Red Version fully completed. Now i downloaded the Lunar IPS and i don't know exactly how to patch it..
Old February 7th, 2013, 01:24 PM
Pokemaster234
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by frixos1 View Post
Thank you for your help! Still this is what i don't get about patching! I already had the previous version of Ash Gray and now i downloaded the 3.6.1 version (so now i have both the old version with the emulator saves the ones i want to keep, and then the 3.6.1 version with one in-game save) and i already have the Fire Red Version fully completed. Now i downloaded the Lunar IPS and i don't know exactly how to patch it..
click on "apply IPS file",Later click on the IPS file and next on the Fire Red ROM
hope this answers.if not google it for more info

Old February 8th, 2013, 09:40 AM
kelvinb
Unhatched Egg

why does my screen turn red when i used an escape rope?
Old February 8th, 2013, 05:12 PM
MJ13lization
Unhatched Egg

How do I get to the Orange Island? What do I do after the Pidgeot event?
Old February 8th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ13lization View Post
How do I get to the Orange Island? What do I do after the Pidgeot event?
Sadly the current Beta ends after the Pidgeot event.

Also, my 600th post!Rejoice!
Old February 9th, 2013, 11:24 AM
whitekyurem
Legendary Pokemon

Where i Can Download Version 3.6.1
Old February 9th, 2013, 08:33 PM
supperdragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitekyurem View Post
Where i Can Download Version 3.6.1
The first post will help you!