Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 31st, 2013, 09:03 PM
XxITomxX
Unova Champ

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
you may have searched though the trash, but did you bother reading the scroll with equal persistence?
Nope D: Why wats in that scroll

A Nursery Rhyme and is theres a guide for this i am stuck

Last edited by XxITomxX; February 1st, 2013 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 1st, 2013, 01:39 PM
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxITomxX View Post
Nope D: Why wats in that scroll

A Nursery Rhyme and is theres a guide for this i am stuck
its a nursery rhyme, and if you click it three times it gives you three different comments on it, the last of which is very true, and makes you really think about the stuff children are read

as for a guide, there is really no need for one, there is literally a finite area you can go to, and check, if you're wondering about beating gym leaders, miltank is literally a tank, i found it a great help on the first gym leader, the bulbasaur you find is amazing, and gets better because its from another trainer, but it may disobey you. if you are still having trouble, theres the past, you can enter a test past area by going to a "cave" entrance behind the first gym, and you can catch all of the fossil pokemon all at lv 20
if you still need more help, just ask here

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

Old February 2nd, 2013, 02:20 AM
XxITomxX
Unova Champ

I Need Help on going to the detective,getting the key and waking up snorlax.

Road 3:How i wake up that snorlax
Cave 1:How i get in none pokemon of mine know rock smash
Cyan City: How you swim i need to get in that hobos house
Road 4:How i get past bushes

Last edited by XxITomxX; February 2nd, 2013 at 02:36 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 09:38 AM
Saving Raven

Quote:
I Need Help on going to the detective,getting the key and waking up snorlax.
Road 3:How i wake up that snorlax = impossible, I have yet to add it into the storyline, as in the original game, you need the flute, but to give it so early would destroy the reason it is there, to block your passage; be patient
Cave 1:How i get in none pokemon of mine know rock smash = you don't use rocksmash, I have yet to do it, but there are no moves used in this game, only items or equipment, or tools, ie, a saw a hammer, and watterwingies
Cyan City: How you swim i need to get in that hobos house = I haven't made it so you can swim yet, I'm still thinking about how...but you'll be able to eventually
Road 4:How i get past bushes = you need to click them and solidify your assumptions that you cannot pass, you return to stannum city and talk to a few people in the adoption agency

thanks for taking an interest in my game this much though! I really appreciate that people are really trying to tinker around in the little things i have done ^ ^

Old February 2nd, 2013, 09:04 PM
XxITomxX
Unova Champ

Quote:
Road 3:How i wake up that snorlax = impossible, I have yet to add it into the storyline, as in the original game, you need the flute, but to give it so early would destroy the reason it is there, to block your passage; be patient
Cave 1:How i get in none pokemon of mine know rock smash = you don't use rocksmash, I have yet to do it, but there are no moves used in this game, only items or equipment, or tools, ie, a saw a hammer, and watterwingies
Cyan City: How you swim i need to get in that hobos house = I haven't made it so you can swim yet, I'm still thinking about how...but you'll be able to eventually
Road 4:How i get past bushes = you need to click them and solidify your assumptions that you cannot pass, you return to stannum city and talk to a few people in the adoption agency

thanks for taking an interest in my game this much though! I really appreciate that people are really trying to tinker around in the little things i have done ^ ^
Road 3: Okay,The Flute Is A Music Station In Your Jukebox Add A Buy Music Station in the jukebox where the flute is worth $ 1000 (OVERPRICED maniac Style)
Cave 1: Okay
Cyan City: Swimming Is A Tool Like A Fishing Rod But You get by default
Road 4:Why the adoption agency

Bugs
Poke gear I cant Talk to alchemist raekan
Cyan City i can walk through the bottom of the fountain but not the sides
Ty for reply

Fishing rod:Nothing ever Bites

Edit: I Get The Adoption Agency TY VERRY MUHCH could that pokesaw kill the snorlax?

Last edited by XxITomxX; February 2nd, 2013 at 09:13 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 09:34 PM
Saving Raven

Quote:
Road 3: Okay,The Flute Is A Music Station In Your Jukebox Add A Buy Music Station in the jukebox where the flute is worth $ 1000 (OVERPRICED maniac Style)
Cave 1: Okay
Cyan City: Swimming Is A Tool Like A Fishing Rod But You get by default
Road 4:Why the adoption agency

Bugs
Poke gear I cant Talk to alchemist raekan
Cyan City i can walk through the bottom of the fountain but not the sides
Ty for reply

Fishing rod:Nothing ever Bites

Edit: I Get The Adoption Agency TY VERRY MUHCH could that pokesaw kill the snorlax?
the jukebox is totally for one's personal enjoyment/it uses the bgm of the audio folder in my game, the flute is the flute I chose, it has no baring whatsoever on the game, you need to physically acquire the flute which triggers a switch in the game, that allows you to use the flute
you'll be happy to know I have started working on an extensive cave system that includes the first cave you see, and I have high hopes for what is inside
I have an idea, where not everyone really learns to swim, so you take a brief class, and get your little swimming licence or that little guppy card you get from rec centers, and that lets you swim
sorry, but I really havent implemented anything with the pokegear, I might since you seem so interested in it, thanks for the fountain notice, and you have a real concern with this snorlax, please refrain from endangering my favorite pokemon ;~;

Old February 3rd, 2013, 04:48 AM
XxITomxX
Unova Champ

I Gone into the underground path but i am stuck on the ladder i cant go up or move right its very hard since i want to go into the other town for the badges
Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:47 AM
Saving Raven

Quote:
I Gone into the underground path but i am stuck on the ladder i cant go up or move right its very hard since i want to go into the other town for the badges
let me tell you right now, theres only the 3 badges right now, there are no more to get as of right now, and you need to be more specific as to what underground path you are talking about, because there is one map called undrground path, and I am quite sure that is not where you ended up

Old February 3rd, 2013, 10:07 AM
XxITomxX
Unova Champ

Quote:
let me tell you right now, theres only the 3 badges right now, there are no more to get as of right now, and you need to be more specific as to what underground path you are talking about, because there is one map called undrground path, and I am quite sure that is not where you ended up
The one that allows you to go past the rubble

Quote:
let me tell you right now, there's only the 3 badges right now, there are no more to get as of right now, and you need to be more specific as to what underground path you are talking about, because there is one map called underground path, and I am quite sure that is not where you ended up
The one that allows you to go past the rubble and is on the rocky hills

Last edited by XxITomxX; February 3rd, 2013 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 10:11 AM
Saving Raven

Quote:
The one that allows you to go past the rubble

The one that allows you to go past the rubble and is on the rocky hills
oh, wow, it send you to the wrong map, thanks for that.

Old February 3rd, 2013, 10:19 AM
XxITomxX
Unova Champ

Is there a save file i gunna copy it to the updated version when you update
Old February 3rd, 2013, 10:23 AM
Saving Raven

Quote:
Is there a save file i gunna copy it to the updated version when you update
it should, I am not super into this stuff, but I'm pretty sure it should be able to move over alright

I might make an update because you mentioned that, but I want to at least make a few more maps and stuff before i make an update >.<

Old February 3rd, 2013, 10:33 AM
XxITomxX
Unova Champ

I bothering you but one last thing can you add more pokemon lvl 15 -30 to road 4 cuz the guard did say strong pokemon
Edit:That arent sandshrew
Old February 3rd, 2013, 10:50 AM
Saving Raven

Quote:
I bothering you but one last thing can you add more pokemon lvl 15 -30 to road 4 cuz the guard did say strong pokemon
Edit:That arent sandshrew
yeah, I need to add pokemon all around, its on my to do list

2 new shots everybody!

look what ive been working on! you can catch future exclusive pokemon now (giving the "future" actual purpose now...)
Spoiler:

And look at one of the outfits you get in the future~
Spoiler:

Last edited by Saving Raven; February 3rd, 2013 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 4th, 2013, 05:52 AM
XxITomxX
Unova Champ

Suggestion add a map for deoxys full of infected pokemon.Or add a dimension of darkrai or darkrai and cresselia fighting where cresselia joins you for fighting darkrai all up to you

Any hope for deoxys and waking and/or killing that snorlax

Last edited by XxITomxX; February 4th, 2013 at 06:00 AM.
Old February 4th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Saving Raven

Quote:
Suggestion add a map for deoxys full of infected pokemon.Or add a dimension of darkrai or darkrai and cresselia fighting where cresselia joins you for fighting darkrai all up to you

Any hope for deoxys and waking and/or killing that snorlax
iunno, I'm trying to eliminate as many "legendary" pokemon as possible, making them normal pokemon, you can catch deoxysies...deoxies...deoxyses...many deoxys on the moon, as well as other pokemon
i'll have to look into cresselia and darkrai and a few others before i add them, and you wont catch snorlax until later in the game, you're not supposed to get to that part for a while

Iunno, what do you guys think? should the game end in the future or in the "present"

Last edited by Saving Raven; February 4th, 2013 at 03:21 PM.
Old February 5th, 2013, 11:58 PM
XxITomxX
Unova Champ

in about a chaotic event where the lords of time attack earth because of character alive

And remove all imitations of legendaries cause nobody wants a party full of imitations andnot deoxys deoxys wants to live with other deoxys not deoxies deoxysys or deoboxyss etc.....

Last edited by XxITomxX; February 6th, 2013 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 6th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Saving Raven

Quote:
in about a chaotic event where the lords of time attack earth because of character alive

And remove all imitations of legendaries cause nobody wants a party full of imitations andnot deoxys deoxys wants to live with other deoxys not deoxies deoxysys or deoboxyss etc.....
its insane to have 40 legendary pokemon, by that it makes legendary a title, not something you earn just something put there, it becomes a class of pokemon, like bug or bird; not something that makes you special, i want to eliminate all the extremities, and leave a few "legendary" pokemon
all the previous legendary and pseudo-legendarys will be dumbed down to strong pokemon, like aggron or ursaring, or arcanine

Old February 8th, 2013, 10:08 PM
XxITomxX
Unova Champ

well can deoxys stay pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old February 8th, 2013, 10:14 PM
carmaniac
Where the pickle surprise at?

Quote:
Pretty sure he said you can catch it on the moon, no need for the spam.

Pokémon: Lost Souls.

Developed by Carmaniac.
Old February 8th, 2013, 10:35 PM
Saving Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmaniac View Post
Pretty sure he said you can catch it on the moon, no need for the spam.
thanks for clearing that up, haha

Quote:
sorry if that was unclear, but as carmaniac pointed out, I said you would be able to catch it on the moon, all I'm doing is making the "legendary" pokemon be like a normal pokemon, but scaled down in power so they aren't OP

I would also like to take this time to fill you all in on my crazy ideas haha:
phione shall evolve into manaphy, jirachi, azelf, mespririt or uxie

shaymin is the cutest pokemon, and shall be a regular pokemon, possibly will evolve into its sky form, rather than changing...

regirock will be changed to regiblast, and be a fire type, reggigas will be an electric type and there will be some sort of regi (a pre evolved form, or a pure ground type, that will evolve into the regis based on a stone/will be able to change form

there will be a ghost type that either based on the time of the month (new moon/full moon) or based on an item will change between itself, cressellia, or darkrai

Old February 11th, 2013, 08:27 AM
XxITomxX
Unova Champ

i am wondering when you fix the cave issue

Last edited by XxITomxX; February 11th, 2013 at 08:43 AM.
Old February 11th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Saving Raven

Quote:
i am wondering when you fix the cave issue
I'm pretty sure I have it fixed, but I'll test it all when I post the V3.0
I am currently working on the next part of the story, so please bear with me haha.
I'm not sure when, but when V3.0 comes out a lot things will be changed for the better and there will be a new part to enjoy!

Old February 17th, 2013, 08:19 AM
Saving Raven

Well my fantabulous peoples, I must say that I have slacking, as everything I have done has been perfecting the gen-2 graphics, working on a few gen -4 graphics, and my major feat: trying to re-arrange the pokedex (of about 670 pokemon) once I finish the pokedex I'll change a few events, add a few changes (most notably, the "professor" who is Alchemist Raeken shall be changed to everyone's favorite Professor Hastings (everyone being me because he looks badass)
I'll also be changing quite a bit, adding more rival battles, and a bunch of trainers. I'm also going to be completing the first three gyms, and fixing the poblems with the existing maps. Once thats done I'll update the game to V3.0! THEN I'll work on progressing the story x.x

Old February 20th, 2013, 05:45 PM
Saving Raven

Don't worry guys I'm still working on this!
I'm gunna be working hard all night to finish up everything and get out a Demo V3 Beta, or a DV3B
it will have:
Professor hastings! :D
a cool looking Hero! :D
no errors (i hope) in the maps! :D
the first battle of the game will be with your rival, samuel oak! :D
a few minor changes! :D
a messy-rearranged pokedex that is nearly useless at the moment! :D

the DOWNLOAD is here!

Last edited by Saving Raven; February 21st, 2013 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links