• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This shall be awesome

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
Hey people I am new to this forum and I'm sure it will be very cool and exciting
I came to advertise my youtube channel *removed*
I currently have a platinum nuzlocke and a lets play Pokemon emerald 386 going on
Check me out!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi, CK!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! That's cool that you do LPs and challenges! There is a forum dedicated to posting your videos (LPs and such) that can be found here. Make sure to read the rules first before you post in that forum so that your thread isn't locked. :D

Hope you have a great time here!

Years
Of course it'll be cool and exciting, especially if you choose to stick around as an active member! Welcome to PokeCommunity. :3

Have you read the rules yet? PC has a pretty strict stance on advertising; outside your signature or blog, it's not really allowed. So because of that I had to edit out the channel name from your opening post, sorry about that! But as Gyardo said, you're more than welcome to utilize our Let's Play section if you want to show us some of your Let's Plays, but remember to read the section rules over there as well since the advertising rule does apply in the section. But good luck with your channel - hopefully you become a successful Youtuber in the future, as hard as it is right now. Seems like there are more and more LPers popping up nowadays! Kind of hard to keep up. D:

But surely you didn't only join to advertise... right? I mean, this place is big and fun to get involved in, so I'm sure there'll be something around here that catches your eye. Maybe you can stop by the Pokemon video game sections and leave off some posts, or explore any other section you feel you would have interest in! It's the best choice and opens up a lot of doors to meet many amazing people, plus there are a handful of other LPers around PC so you'd find others similar to you. Even if you only make a few posts though, I'm glad you decided to join us, and hope you stick around! ^^ Have fun on the forum!

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
Thats fine i should have read the rules first... But where is the Let's Play Section? I cant find it

Back