The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Scripts & Tutorials

Notices

Scripts & Tutorials This forum is for scripts and code, as well as all kinds of tutorials, software, tools and so forth. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 26th, 2013, 07:18 PM
Pia Carrot
Gen II Hacker | PHO Enthusiast

Nature: Adamant
*Deleting this, lack of feedback has driven me to remove the Crystal Engine off the net.

Last edited by Pia Carrot; February 3rd, 2013 at 04:11 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 04:02 PM
Pia Carrot
Gen II Hacker | PHO Enthusiast

Nature: Adamant
Well, after a week of this being around with no feedback, I'm taking it down. I don't like leeching.

Old February 3rd, 2013, 05:33 PM
abnegation
adventure
Community Supporter

I think that's taking it a little far, perhaps people simply haven't found much use for the tutorial yet, or the right people haven't stumbled upon it yet. Either way, I'm sure it would have been useful to someone at some point. Regardless, I'll close this then.

Locked.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links