• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

Years
Hello all! I am TheErd30. I literally just registered to the PC. I've been a huge pokemon fan ever since the release of Red, Blue, and Yellow. Currently I play a lot of Black and White 2. I've been wanting to get involved in online trading for a long time now but I've always had problems with my internet/router that has held me back. I'm really hoping to get that fixed soon and begin trying to expand my dex by online trade. Well, I'm excited to be a new member of the PC and I'm looking forward to spending time with you all!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome to PC TheErd30! Everyone here as been a huge pokefan sometime in his life. I couldn't play the 1st gen cause when they were out i was like 2 years old i think. I am considering trying them out on an emulator. If you want to discuss about these games, go to the Metal and Color Gen Games. We have a special forum for B2/W2 too. Click here to access it. When the problem with your router is fixed, head to the Trade Corner. Have fun and don't hesitate to VM/PM me for further help or for a talk.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi, TheErd!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I've also been a huge fan and have been playing since the release of Red and Blue in 1998. I'm glad you're an older fan and one who still enjoys playing the newer games, too! You've come to the right place if you want to get involved with trading and completing your Pokédex! As JNathan said, there is a forum dedicated for that here! :]

Hopefully you'll be able to accomplish your goals!

Hope to see you around

Years
Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. I'm definitely going to have to get my wifi problems fixed soon. I may actually need to ask someone some questions about that.

Years
Heya TheErd and welcome to PC okay! I'm Cirno, good to meet you. :D

Ooh, Black 2 and White 2 were awesome. In fact, I'm about to play mine again! Been a few months and I still need to breed my new team for the rematch against Colress. Go ahead and stop by Black 2 and White 2 if you'd like to discuss those games; your opinions would be appreciated there. Just remember to be within their section rules as well as the official forum rules before posting and you'll be a-okay. For some reason I'm getting the vibe that you've got forum experience outside here.. or am I wrong in assuming that? I very well could be since it's not too uncommon for me to make wrong assumptions, haha.

Anywayy, I really hope you your WiFi issues settled soon! It'd stink if you couldn't trade, though I'm in a similar boat since I don't even have wireless internet. ;; Luckily I have my trusty (or not) Nintendo WiFi Connector to use, but it's proven to be kind of unhelpful lately.. I've had so many problems with it. If you're looking for assistance related to your WiFi connection, Technology & Internet might be the best place to ask. Hopefully there's someone around who can assist you there - had I been better-versed in technology I would have offered to assist, but sadly I'm not very good at connection-related issues. D:

Good luck and have fun here!

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
Years
Welcome to Pokecommunity, TheErd30! I'm Bandit, your local Pikachu and Raichu fan, it is a pleasure to meet you! Do you have any specific nicknames you go by? It'd be nice to know if so. :)

Anyway, it seems you're widely interested in online trading. There's just the forum for that, actually! It's just right over here! That'd be a good place to visit.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to leave me a visitor/personal message, I'd love to help you to the best of my ability and the best way I can. :)

- Bandit

Back