The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Old February 3rd, 2013, 07:22 PM
Forever
let it go

I wouldn't mind that either, because it'd make it like a place you'd need to visit, especially if they both had advantages from being grown on the farm, such as a special move or ability!
Old February 3rd, 2013, 07:36 PM
Autumn Reverie
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.

Nature: Modest
Hmm..sounds like GF'll have to implement some sort of farm feature this generation if they somehow saw all of these posts xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
That'll be unique to say the least. Maybe we could have a farm where at a certain time a seed pokemon appears, Sunkern at day, and Ferrorseed at night.
Yeah, this could be done I suppose~ But is there any other Seed Pokemon besides Sunkern and Ferroseed? If there are only two Seed Pokemon, repeating both these two might turn boring for the player. :/

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
Old February 3rd, 2013, 10:58 PM
SnowpointQuincy
Seeker of FRIEND CODES

Nature: Lonely
I think the easiest way to bring back Berry Growing is FARMS. Or, a green house. Just make one place in the game where you can plant berries and keep track of them.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 11:08 PM
Anglican
Some Game Developer

Nature: Calm
What's be cool is if we had a repeat of the 3rd gen and D/P/P for berry growing - where you had to remember where the berries were, but berries would be awesome to see in 3D.... :D
Old February 6th, 2013, 05:55 AM
Forever
let it go

A greenhouse at the farm sounds nice. It could be a setting of something happening in the story, and where you can find an item or a rare Pokemon, kind of like Liberty Garden in Unova. Or at least that's how I see it.
Old February 7th, 2013, 06:56 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
I liked the way that B/W set it up with farms, and heck, I think they pretty much had a farming town(of which I completely forgot the name of, oh well), and I'd like something like that to be present in X/Y as well. Not that I'm an extremely huge fan of the agricultural environment, but it'd be a nice thing nonetheless. :3 And free Moomoo milk would be good, too~! n_n
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links