The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Do you wish to pour water on the toad?
28 63.64%
16 36.36%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 31st, 2013, 03:48 PM
GolurkIsDaBomb
Strawberry Sunrise, no ice.

Nature: Lonely

Advertise here
No problem Nica! :D So, seismitoad and simipour. I've only used seismitoad ingame, and it was one of the best members on my team for sure. As for designs, I hated both at first as Simi has dreadlocks and Toad has the ugly vibrating bumps that are placed in a way that look like it's wearing goggles. I think I'll have to go with Simi for design, as it's too happy and the bumps are grosser than the dreadlocks in my opinion. As for in battle, they're both pretty good. Toad is pretty awesome with swift swim and rain dance, but Simi can set up nasty plot under a substitute and then destroy everything because of its natural speed. Due to not having a 4x weakness, I'll go with Simipour on this one. :D
Old February 1st, 2013, 06:50 AM
enigmα.
phantom bullet
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
nyeh i choose simipour, people before me who chose it already explained why im choosing it XD

sword art online II
phantom bullet

• vm . pm - feel free to contact me
  • server - chat and battle
  • blog - random thoughts and stuff
  • #aerilate- mega pinsir team

Old February 1st, 2013, 02:06 PM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
They are both horribly ugly, but I voted for Seismitoad because it was the only Swift Swimmer allowed in the early tournaments of B/W.
Old February 4th, 2013, 04:55 AM
Azure
» e l e c t r i c
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
Not really a fan of either of these but if I had to choose it would be Seismitoad. I haven't used Simipour before and quite frankly, I'm not too fond of the Elemental Monkeys.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here