• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
\o That's awesome haha...I always thought it was kinda embarrassing that I found PC that way, I dunno why

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Ryoutarou
(Sorry, I would end up spelling it wrong)
Oh that sucks haha. Hope you get better soon.

Googling is how I found PC, as well. x;
It took weeks for me to realize that this isn't some "official" forum, though. Guess I never bothered to read that thing at the bottom until later.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Usually most people say they were googling for a specific hack and that's how they got here. Not just "Pokemon forum" like me, haha.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
They just won't admit they wanted a Pokemon forum
Yea that makes sense; the rom hacks section is well-known.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I was specifically looking for a Pokemon forum X)
I don't much care if people know I play Pokemon. I don't exactly show off about it offline, though. x; But I still wear my Pikachu shirt in public.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I was originally going to join Serebii's forums, but even back then, something about it seemed weird to me. It was too easy for your posts to get lost in the shuffle of things. Felt more like people were just stating their ideas aloud rather than conversing with each other.

Then I totally googled "Pokemon forum" as well and that lead me here.

@Ryoutarou
(Sorry, I would end up spelling it wrong)
Oh that sucks haha. Hope you get better soon.
Haha, thanks. I was hesitant about not going in today, but I've got a test tomorrow and I wanna rest up for that thing.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
You know, one thing I've noticed is the average age in the DCC is significantly higher than the average age in the other boards we have here in PC and I love that. I can actually relate with you guys haha

@Ryoutarou: Yea I have a test tomorrow as well :r

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I think I have a test on Thursday. But I missed the class that we went over what would be on that test, so I probably can get out of it.

I don't much pay attention to the ages on boards. Usually it's only if it's the age of someone who sent me a friend request or if I'm walking to them often. x;

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
You know, one thing I've noticed is the average age in the DCC is significantly higher than the average age in the other boards we have here in PC and I love that. I can actually relate with you guys haha

@Ryoutarou: Yea I have a test tomorrow as well :r

Ack, good luck on that test.

Sometimes I feel a little uncomfortable over showing my age now that I realize...god, I've been here for almost ten years. Though it is fun to talk to people closer to my age and actually be able to relate to them.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
PC is general is pretty old when you get to the active members list.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
@Slender: I do when I'm looking at grammar and general coherence in a post haha...I can't help it

Ack, good luck on that test.

Sometimes I feel a little uncomfortable over showing my age now that I realize...god, I've been here for almost ten years. Though it is fun to talk to people closer to my age and actually be able to relate to them.

Yea shouldn't be too bad, gonna hit the books soon. Good luck on yours!

Yea, I always thought by 18-ish I'd be done with pokemon but it's near impossible to stop haha

Years
Usually most people say they were googling for a specific hack and that's how they got here.

That's how I got here years ago - I wanted to try ShinyGold lmao. Later in 2011 I rejoined PC under this account to escape another forum (which will remain nameless for now) with rules I felt were too strict. D:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I never even knew there was a stereotypical Pokemon fan tbh. I was never ashamed of my love of Pokemon, was never mocked for it, etc. I guess I'm lucky?

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Yea same. My friends generally were into Pokemon as well so I never had to deal with "bullying" or being mocked per se.

Years
I got mocked a bit for liking Pokemon and YGO while growing up so not quite as fortunate as you guys in that regard but ah well, nowadays it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back