The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Old February 4th, 2013, 09:21 AM
Napsy
Tiny Deer

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
Hey! You can call me Napsy or Hanna, whatever's fun sounding to you!
I'm 18 and I live in TN in the USA. I go to a lot of anime conventions every year. I've been into Pokemon since I was about 7 and I haven't let up since.

I own almost all of the pokemon games! And a whole lot of consoles.
I like Grass, Psychic, Ghost, and Dragon types.
My favorite Pokemon include Leavanny, Azumarill, Tangrowth, Roserade, and Banette!

I also Draw a lot I dunno how big the art community is here, but I want to contribute and I have a LOT to contribute.

I'm here because I'm wanting a forum that I can meet friends and new people on. And the fact that I like Pokemon helps too.

Last edited by Napsy; February 4th, 2013 at 09:30 AM.
Old February 4th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Hey there, Hanna!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! That's pretty cool that you go to a lot of anime conventions! I've also been a fan of the series since I was about the age of 7, too. Now, I'm also 18 and still loving each game as if it was the first!

Out of that list, I'd have to say Roserade is pretty awesome! It's currently one of the Pokémon on my team in my Diamond version. :]

& yes! We do have a large art forum/section here, and we'd all love to see the work you've created!

Enjoy your stay and see you around!
Old February 4th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Brickbusterx

Hello Hanna! Welcome to PC!
I never go to conventions but I've always wanted to, and iv been a fan a Pokemon when the anime came out.. Haven't stopped since either.
Those are very nice Pokemon! Mine will always be Pikachu if you couldn't tell haha.
Oh wow really you draw!? I'd love to see some of your work sometime! The community has a large art section and I'm sure they'd love to see what you've done.
We'll you'll meet plenty of fiends here, starting with me. the community is really friendly, and all you need to do is I around and e active. Anyways talk to me sometime, I'd love to see what kind of things you've drawn. Hope to see you around.

Old February 4th, 2013, 11:34 AM
ZettaSlowbro
Veteran

Nature: Docile
Hello Napsy!
A regular convention goer are you; Do you ever cosplay? I used to go to conventions down here quite often until college and work took over :p
I also like to draw, so if you get a chance I'd like to see your work. :D
If you ever feel like chatting I'm usually free to.
See you around!

White 2 FC: 4427 9506 5247
White FC: 1377 9722 4917
3DS FC: 1736 0570 0480
Old February 4th, 2013, 11:44 AM
KriegStein
Nuclear Reactor

Nature: Lonely
Hi Napsy/Hanna. Im also 18 , its nice to see little older folk here also. It proves that pokemon is not just for kids but for everyone. :D Its nice to meet those with long ties to pokemon. It would be nice to see your drawings. (I bet they are great. :D) Roserade was one of my favourite team members in 4gen. Also Im sure find many new people here and Im sure you will find allsorts of interesting stuff here. See ya around! :D

Old February 4th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Hi Hanna, and welcome to PC.

I have to say, nice avatar you have. It looks pretty adorable. Glad you joined cos we have loads of places you can check out and friendly people to talk to. I've been here for almost 2 years, hard to believe time flies so fast and made loads of friends. I like Roserade too, currently using one on my Black 2 team, and she's my Water-type destroyer.

As the others suggested, you should check out the Art & Design section of the forums, as well as its Pixel Art subforum if you're into showing off your art. If you ever need someone to talk with, I'd be happy to take you on. Just send me a VM.

Enjoy your stay and remember that moderators (like Cirno over there) are here to help you.

- Hikari10

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

on a leave of absence

Old February 4th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Renpuu
Gengar !

Hey Napsy !
Welcome !
You can check out my funny MS paint thread on "Guess the Pokemon."
I hope you enjoy your stay and can't wait to see some artwork from you =)
Old February 4th, 2013, 02:14 PM
BanditThePikachu
The Raichu of awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to BanditThePikachu
Hello, Hanna, have a warm welcome to Pokecommunity! I'm Bandit, your local Pikachu and Raichu fan, pleasure to meet you!

It seems you like to draw, awesome! We have quite the place for you to post your art and share it upon the community here! It certainly wouldn't hurt to check it out and see what it's all about there. :)

If you need any help, please don't hesitate to send me a visitor/personal message, I will try to help you to the best of my ability. ^^ Other than all that, all I can say now is that I hope you have quite the wonderful time on Pokecommunity. We're all nice here. :)

- Bandit
Old February 4th, 2013, 02:53 PM
zoroarkrules25

Hi, i am new here as well. I'm zoroarkrules25 welcome to the site.
Old February 4th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Napsy
Tiny Deer

Ahhhh! All of you are so friendly! It's really nice to come back to so many nice messages after a day at work : D
I have to get up to 15 posts before I show off my artwork but that shouldn't be too long until then.

To answer Zettaslowbro, I do cosplay! I've done a couple pokemon gijinkas, but I mainly cosplay homestuck with some local friends.

I hope to stay active and keep meeting all of you friendly people ;v;
Old February 4th, 2013, 03:52 PM
victoryscreech
The Sassiest

Nature: Sassy
(well well well look who it is)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here