• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Heck, even my family makes fun of me for liking Pokemon. x: But I obviously play it anyway. None of my friends hate it enough to tease me, though.

Years
I wasn't following Pokemon during those years growing up when it would have been awkward. (And it would have been awkward.) I was a kid who played then nothing until I picked it up again a few years ago.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've only been playing for a bit short of 2 years and generally avoid playing it in public. That's just asking to be made fun of haha. x;

Years
Usually most people say they were googling for a specific hack and that's how they got here. Not just "Pokemon forum" like me, haha.

I remember joining here cos I wanted to leave that annoyance that was Bulbagarden. The mods there treated me badly and I wanted a more interactive community, and I also love how cool you can make your profile here.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Now I eventually want to wander around Bulbagarden just to see how bad it is there. x:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I made a friend in college cause I was playing Pokemon in class!

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I found this site looking for Pokemon Ruby Destiny. At the time I thought this was a ROM hacking community and I was fully committed to Serebii, so I didn't join. Then I heard good things about this place and ended up joining a few months later.

I don't really play Pokemon anymore; I played Black for like 2 hours last week but that was about it.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I actually joined this forum by typing in Pokemon forum haha.

And I'm probably one of the few persons I know (in real life) that likes Pokemon so ferociously. Meaning that I play it everyday, get the mangas and the plushies and whatnot.
I got a few friends that likes Pokemon and yugioh so that's cool since I still like and play both :)
I also don't usually get teased for playing Pokemon, when I do, it's usually by those genwunners that says that the earlier Pokemon and games were the best. (I could care less about the opinions of genwunners)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My boyfriend reined me in last semester because I was so upset over so many people saying "I LOVE POKEMON" and then not knowing anything about the new ones. SO UPSET.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Your usertitle contradicts your post LilJz...XD;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Cherish every moment you have with your parents!! You never know what's going to happen later.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My mom and I are really close but she was really really strict when I was young too. It was just okay because she was a good mom otherwise so we still got along.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Woot, college starts in about 5 months for me, so I'll be getting my own place soon, hopefully!

That'll give me time to become ruler of PC in peace... and also go on Skype!

Speaking of parents, my parents are strict but fair. Thank god for that.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Parents. Tricky people they are. I love them and respect them, but good lord do I have my issues with em. My mother I'm fine with, but my father, I seriously am annoyed with him. Poor life decisions, screws up even if he's just trying to help his family, and I personally cannot get the attitude he has, oh at least I tried to help you guys. I understand the effort is something, but its not enough considering the current state of the economy, and the consequences of your actions in such a time.

Oh yeah, love your parents and what not, they're not gonna be here forever. Or something. I dunno I'm too conflicted...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm not all that close to either of my parents, despite living with them. Probably because they're oblivious to so much of my life haha.

But when I was younger, we were relatively close. x:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back