• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Clubs Ideas and Discussions

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I'm all for the cooking club, if that's still being considered :p

Discussions could include food blogs, the plethora of cooking shows out right now (even though MasterChef and Hell's Kitchen just ended), recipes, etc. Seems pretty fun to me!

Also I came here about the Harvest Moon club, it's been dead for two years and I'm madly in love with the series, would anyone be interested in that?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm madly in love with Harvest Moon, so I'd be very much interested in a Harvest Moon Club! You should totally make it! :)

You could also make the cooking club if you're interested in it. I'm moving out of home soon so I might need some easy recipes haha

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Awh that sounds like a lot of fun to do, I'm really so obsessed with Harvest Moon. ;o;

I don't know of any other active members that would be interested in it though? Don't wanna have a club die on me D: I could try the cooking club too, is it possible to handle two clubs at once?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Well I run five clubs at once, so I'm pretty sure you can handle it :P

And don't worry too much about your clubs dying. Clubs do die from time to time, it happens. But the only way you can know if it's gonna succeed is if you make it and see what happens! As long as you do your best to keep it alive, that's all I can ask :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Been a while since I've actually created a club here! That was back during my noob days.

The My Little Pony club back then was super active and with Season 3 approaching WELL WE GOTTA HAVE A CLUB FOR IT, RIGHT? xD I've decided that I'll revive it. Hopefully no one hasn't like...gotten to it first. xD

The previous club was running really well, and I'm shocked to see it dead.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
If the My Little Pony club is revived, I'll definitely join! <3 I can't wait for Season 3~ I've heard news that it's coming out on the 10th this month. Which should be today for the U.S. people(?) and tomorrow for me(Australia). Oh my, I can't wait! :D :D

Oh, and there are 17 pokemon types right? I only see about 12 type-clubs made. Any plans for making the remaining type-clubs, anyone? (I don't have any intention of starting one though, I'm merely suggesting.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Ooouh Harvest Moon! I haven't played one since Tree of Tranquility and kind of like Rune Factory more, but I would love to join a Harvest Moon Club myself! If you don't make it maybe I will haha.

As for My Little Pony most of the regulars of the club dropped off the face of PC which is partially the reason why it died other than season 2 ending. I would love to see it get revived myself in honor of the third season.

Hmmm ... I think you would be better off asking over in Pokemon Clubs rather than here for that question, synerjee.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Ah, I've been meaning to make it but my schedule's been so tied up right now D:

It should wind down in December, so I can try working on it here and there and get it all primped and primed for when I can be more active? Or if you really want to and you're able to, then go for it xD

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
Would a Japanese club work? I know we have a Japanese Entertainment section but this would be more of a culture but more language group. like people could speak japanese to each other to practice.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I've been a member for much longer than I nor my join date care to admit. I know this userbase, and I suspect few would be interested in a club for discussion of psychedelics. PM me if I'm wrong.

Here's a more realistic idea I'm interested in. As far as I see there is no club for religious members to gather and discuss their beliefs, spiritual experiences, things of that nature. If I were to make such a club, I'd make sure it is suitable for all members to join, including those who don't practice a religion. If anyone is interested, let a girl know.

I'm also interested in having some thread somewhere for PC member meet-ups because I'm more than down to chill with y'all. Maybe someone can elaborate on that.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
I've been thinking about creating an astronomy club, but I'm not sure if anyone would join. I need someone to talk to about all the news and things that I read about astronomy, and my husband doesn't understand a lot of it. If you're interested, let me know and if I get enough interest, I'll make the club. :)

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
So... I have a couple of ideas that I would like to make! I do want your opinion first though!

A remake of the Glee Fan Club

~Since the old one died, I was thinking of remaking it

A PokeCommunity Fan Club

~ Well, this club is more of a fan club focused on the fans of PC as a forum. We could ask topics such as "Who's your fave moderator?" and stuff but I'm not even sure if it's okay.

Well, these are the ideas I could think of... I'll make them once someone is interested or Andy thinks it's okay to make it... :3

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I am actually thinking of creating a club but i must know if it will grab interest before creating it:
A Naruto FanClub : I am a huge fan of Naruto and i haven't seen any club related to it. I had a idea to create one because i saw some Naruto fans on PC. So what do you think about it?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Since I know there are some SKET Dance fans over here in PC, I might try and make my first ever club, but I shall wait here till more people are watching it or I might wait for the 3rd season to release, that is... if its going to be released any time soon.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Megaforce just came out the other day... and Power RAngers nerds out there interested in a club?

And JNathan, I'm sure you'd have no problem with such a thing! :3

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I'm surprised no one has done this as of late, but are there any people besides me who want a Doctor Who Club? I'm asking cause I would like to create one, but only if enough people are behind, and if the mods are cool.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm thinking of creating a club for Marvel or DC fans. I know we got some superhero lovers here. But my CSS skills are kinda lame.. so that's kind of a problem.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Anyone here kind enough to remake the Smash Bros club? Seeing as Smash 4 is confirmed to be in E3 now and how there's some interest going on for the series I think it's plausible to remake it.

I'd do it myself but I've no time or determination for that. I just want to join a new club about it.

Sir Codin

I've been interested in creating a PokeCommunity Metalhead club, but I'm not sure how many people will be interested.

Back