The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 4th, 2013, 06:20 PM
Chaos Rush
im sexy and i know it

Nature: Adamant

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstolze View Post
You have no right to complain. Try making a hack and spend countless hours upon hours, just to satisfy someone else's needs.
Umm what. People don't hack to "satisfy someone else's needs". Or at least I don't. I hack because I want to, not because random people on the internet want me to. That's why I think it's really stupid when someone quits a hack because "it wasn't popular enough" or something, because that's a stupid reason to hack. If the only reason why you hack is to satisfy the needs of random people on the internet, then you shouldn't be hacking. That being said, I hack because I want to, not because someone on the internet needs me to. I don't care about what random people on the internet think.

The Chaos Emerald ROM Base (it's gonna take awhile)

DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource NOW COMPLETED
Custom Sugimori-style Pokémon Sprite Resource IN PROGRESS

Non-Pokémon hacks I support:
Sonic Classic Heroes
Sonic 3 Complete
Old February 4th, 2013, 07:02 PM
jstolze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
Umm what. People don't hack to "satisfy someone else's needs". Or at least I don't. I hack because I want to, not because random people on the internet want me to. That's why I think it's really stupid when someone quits a hack because "it wasn't popular enough" or something, because that's a stupid reason to hack. If the only reason why you hack is to satisfy the needs of random people on the internet, then you shouldn't be hacking. That being said, I hack because I want to, not because someone on the internet needs me to. I don't care about what random people on the internet think.
You're missing the point I'm trying to make. It's one thing to report a bug or tell them how to improve on something, but it's flat out insulting to say 'this hack sucks' especially when that person has no idea how hard it is or how time restraining it is to make a hack.
Old February 5th, 2013, 01:24 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstolze View Post
You're missing the point I'm trying to make. It's one thing to report a bug or tell them how to improve on something, but it's flat out insulting to say 'this hack sucks' especially when that person has no idea how hard it is or how time restraining it is to make a hack.
That's why those people should be ignored =)
Some trolls just need to satisfy their needs =)

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old February 5th, 2013, 10:30 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetails72 View Post
This game wont work on my emulator, some one please help
What problem are you facing exactly is it due to your ROM or due to the emulator?
Old February 6th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Tetra
faraway island
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Okay guys, ^^ for the addon beta, would you want anything more added? :D
Old February 6th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Gold011

hmm, i would like beta 2.8 beign released asap to have something to play besides digimon adventure psp, but if i have to add something to the game, maybe something like being able to rematch leaders from kanto and hoenn, maybe in their gyms, or inside a house like expert emerald for both gym leaders and elite 4, whatever is easy for you to do, just try to have the beta asap : D
Old February 6th, 2013, 03:57 PM
jstolze

I'm with Gold. Only, I don't really care how long it takes, as long as beta 2.8 (or whatever the next beta is) has more of hoenn in it. I'm not big on the Gen VI starters either, I mean:
1. No one will use them if they can't evolve (unless you make them stronger)
2. It would feel odd having the original pokes in addition to 3 of Generation six.
Good luck!
Old February 6th, 2013, 10:18 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by atif View Post
Okay guys, for the addon beta, would you want anything more added? :D
I would say finish the damn game complete and release the final beta once and for all :D
Old February 8th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Tetra
faraway island
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Okay ^^ I'll just keep working on Hoenn until it is all done including the whole league then Final Beta 3 will come out :D
Old February 8th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Kivat

Phys/Spec split would be nice , if you can do it that is
Old February 11th, 2013, 11:19 PM
Kyon Kamiya
Unhatched Egg

Can I use the Moemon hack along with this hack?
Old February 12th, 2013, 03:07 AM
wafflecar
Unhatched Egg

This looks awesome! when you finish it send me a message! i'd love to do a playthrough of this game on youtube!
Old February 12th, 2013, 07:40 PM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Nature: Hardy
anything new about this hack ;p ?
Old February 12th, 2013, 10:22 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafflecar View Post
This looks awesome! when you finish it send me a message! i'd love to do a playthrough of this game on youtube!
What you need to be informed by whom? Can't you just see the progress by looking at the posts regularly to see whether a new beta is released yet? :D
Old February 22nd, 2013, 11:29 PM
Missing Number

How much Hoenn CAN be done, like... what is possible with the space given?

can Pokemon be added without removing any? if so would prevos and evos from future gens be considered? Don't care bout any others, just like seeing complete lines

Is it possible to make every pokemon able to use all hms of currently obtained hms and badges they can learn without teaching them? Just so we can skip the slaves.... or just "Ash Grey" it (ie raft, hatchet etc.)?? I mean not all HMs are golden!

Optional Pichu and Eevee starters w/rival choosing the other? (Almost Yellowish)

Again if adding is possible, fakemon of a starter and its evolutions with alternate art and color/pattern and slightly higher stats(I.e. a striped Charmander, a big bulbed bulbasaur, as an example) and/or alternate evolution

If any of these are farfetch'd, lemme know, I don't quite remember what is doable since its been a billion years since of hacked this game personally
Old February 24th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Bijuu Kage
Unhatched Egg

how do I get febbas in this hack
Old February 24th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Pike15
Smoochum

A little cooler tiles and this would the best hack ever

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old February 25th, 2013, 07:31 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pike15 View Post
A little cooler tiles and this would the best hack ever
Tiles are not always the important thing...

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old February 27th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Tryploshion
I become a Pokemon Master!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missing Number View Post
How much Hoenn CAN be done, like... what is possible with the space given?

can Pokemon be added without removing any? if so would prevos and evos from future gens be considered? Don't care bout any others, just like seeing complete lines

Is it possible to make every pokemon able to use all hms of currently obtained hms and badges they can learn without teaching them? Just so we can skip the slaves.... or just "Ash Grey" it (ie raft, hatchet etc.)?? I mean not all HMs are golden!

Optional Pichu and Eevee starters w/rival choosing the other? (Almost Yellowish)

Again if adding is possible, fakemon of a starter and its evolutions with alternate art and color/pattern and slightly higher stats(I.e. a striped Charmander, a big bulbed bulbasaur, as an example) and/or alternate evolution

If any of these are farfetch'd, lemme know, I don't quite remember what is doable since its been a billion years since of hacked this game personally
You are crazy man, that coment is stupid in my opinion.
Old February 27th, 2013, 04:45 PM
jstolze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryploshion View Post
You are crazy man, that coment is stupid in my opinion.
The comment he made had nothing wrong with it.
However, yours isn't needed, and like you said it's YOUR opinion.
Old February 27th, 2013, 10:20 PM
alienhunterx

Please stop these comment's fight or else I will report the Moderators......:\
Old February 28th, 2013, 07:22 AM
1997billychan
Unhatched Egg

Why I change a Npc and all the no way to out?
Help me plz!!!
This is the picture:
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/9/pokemonfirered01q.png/(can't post the photo link)

There have a npc in black place who have 80lv pokemon.I battled with him and lost.
Then,I want to battle with him again so I save in the Red place.
But I don't know why I change to black place after i saved...
And I can't get out to Black place(Try cheat but can't)
How can i fix it?

Last edited by 1997billychan; February 28th, 2013 at 09:47 AM.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 11:17 AM
jstolze

Hey I've been meaning to ask, but in the Legendary Locations list, you mentioned that the three legendary beasts are in their original locations. But iirc you can only get one of them normally depending on which starter you chose. So, how would I go about unlocking the other two? I guess you just forgot to add them in. :/

If this is the case, will your next update fix this?
Old March 2nd, 2013, 11:31 AM
jog5454
Unhatched Egg

I should try this hack out some time.

Ultimate Random Challenge Progress: Fire Red 8/8 - Gold 16/16 - Emerald 0/8 - Diamond 0/8 - White 0/8
Random Challenge Teams:
Fire Red: Starmie lvl 64, Arbok lvl 60, Pidgeot lvl 60, Areodactyl lvl 62, Jolteon lvl 62, Tangela lvl 60
Gold: Typhlosion lvl 60, Furret lvl 60, Donphan lvl 60, Ampharos lvl 60, Persian lvl 60, Starmie lvl 60
Emerald: Scyther lvl 10
Diamond N/A
White N/A
Old March 2nd, 2013, 02:44 PM
wifitrader6

I'm going to seem like a right numpty but I can't seem to get the patch to work, tsukuyomi says it patched successfully and i open it up and its still fire red, I try to get a bulbasour with chlorphyll as is supposed to be available from oak and nothing (20 times) i go the first route to find any new additions and nothing, so is it my fire red rom that's broken, or is the american version or something? and yes i have searched around google
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here