Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Computers & Technology
Reload this Page Pokemon Gameboy Library Prank

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Computers & Technology The place to go for all things tech and internet. Share a funny YouTube video or meme, discover the latest useful apps, or just get some free tech support.

Old February 5th, 2013 (09:10 AM). Edited February 5th, 2013 by Quinn7.
Quinn7
Unhatched Egg

So this is me in the video, I wanted to share it here because I figured some pokemon fans might enjoy it.

I'm also posting it here because I genuinely want feedback, as a fan of pokemon - was it funny?

We're thinking about doing maybe 1 or 2 more of these gameboy in the library videos, but with different games. What are some games you'd like to see us play? Or do you have ideas for other pranks, maybe related to pokemon or otherwise?

For anyone wondering, I "revealed" what was going on after and explained everything to everyone and let them know they were on camera. Yes even the girl who got up and left towards the end, it was all in good fun and everyone had smiles .

And lastly, if you enjoyed the video - I would seriously appreciate a share, like, and subscribe .

Old February 5th, 2013 (09:56 AM).
lineofdeath
...overuser of the ellipsis...

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to lineofdeath
Nice!
That was epic Nd entertaining.
So funnny, maybye you could do kirby.

peace is key...

hey guys... check my trading shop...
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305409
..........................................................................................................................................they call me red.http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic362557_3.gif
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links