The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old February 5th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Spoiler:
Also Doflamigo is a Haoshoku user, only characters of real relevance have had that thus far.

inb4 Donquixote D Oflamingo
Old February 5th, 2013, 01:13 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Looks like I have to post in here again.
I really should reread OP, or at least the last arc... I barely remember anything.
Spoiler:
I'm really looking forward to Luffy and Traffy taking down the Yonkou; especially starting with the biggest mother****er out there.
Doflamingo and Kuzan will be very interesting to watch.
Old February 5th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
Law stabbing Luffy in the back is going to be even better reading.
Old February 5th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras-
Spoiler:
Law stabbing Luffy in the back is going to be even better reading.
Spoiler:
Treachery is not very effective against Luffy.
Practially anyone that's tried has just ended up becoming his friend, more or less. ;p

Anime 583
Spoiler:
Oda, you give me so many feels I don't know what to do with them all!
Sad little kids that just want to go home beg for help...
Nami forcing herself to be heartless at first, only to give in emotionally later...
Sanji, Franky, and Chopper being badasses and protecting the kids...

I found some of these while lurking around the internet last night.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Zameric; February 5th, 2013 at 01:52 PM.
Old February 27th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

The latest chapter was amazing
Spoiler:
Buggy being a Shichibukai is just perfect
Old February 28th, 2013, 07:46 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Manga 700 leak
Spoiler:
My favorite part of this was probably the confirmation of Buggy as one of the Seven Warlords. XD
It was highly speculated by the fans (like Ichigo's mom being a Quincy), but is still cool.
I'm wondering who that seventh warlord is that was teased at.
That was a Kubo-esque tease right there. :p

The other big plot point being that Doflamingo has the Flame-Flame Fruit!

Old March 7th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Alakazam17
I'm Too Nice. Deal With It.

Nature: Quirky
Hey everyone! Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was a sporadic poster in one of the older One Piece fanclubs. I haven't been on the PokéCommunity for awhile, but I've been keeping up with the antics onboard the Thousand Sunny! So I hope I can rejoin the group here.

Chapters 700 & 701
Spoiler:
First of all, I think it's hilarious that Buggy became a warlord, albeit somewhat predictable.

Also the blind man at the end of 701 made me think of Kizaru. I doubt there's anything to this though. xD
Old March 12th, 2013, 11:45 AM
derozio
my ghost is whispering to me
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Will post a proper post later on. With my impressions of chapters 698, 699, 700 and last week's. Maybe tomorrow's chapter too. But yeah, later.:p

Spoiler:
That blind guy...is he fujitora? The one Akainu dispatched a chapter or two ago, I mean? His power looked pretty cool, tbh.

Also, these. I made 'em. :3

Last edited by derozio; March 12th, 2013 at 11:54 AM.
Old March 29th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Hey guys, I'm sorry that I haven't been around in a while. :/

Manga 703 leaks
Spoiler:
Ahaha, Sanji's getting involved with a gorgeous yet dangerous woman, and he's completely fine with that. XD

I'm betting that the one legged toy soldier will come in play later, somehow...

"Lucy", of course... XD
I wonder if any of those regular gladiators will give Luffy a decent fight.
Or maybe he'll just breeze through to Doflamingo's men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derozio
Spoiler:
That blind guy...is he fujitora? The one Akainu dispatched a chapter or two ago, I mean? His power looked pretty cool, tbh.

Also, these. I made 'em. :3
Spoiler:
I didn't even think of that, mostly because I forgot about that part.
I think that's a pretty likely bet though.

Good job, I like them.

Old April 10th, 2013, 11:36 AM
derozio
Community Supporter

okay so much **** happened this chapter that I can't stop myself

Spoiler:

First up is Scotch on the cover page. Looks like he's really wrecking havoc. Where's our lovely Caribou, I wonder? :p

Jesus Burges is here, biatches! Like franky said, the competition's level just bumped up a few notches with his entry. He's gonna be a tough nut to crack considering he's one of the core crew members of a yonkou's crew. But in Luf-oops, Lucy we trust! :D Also, this doesn't belong to this chapter's analysis/thoughts but I really liked Rebecca. Not just because she was almost naked but more because she seemed like a character with some...something, idk. She's got some purpose and her reactions when Kyros was mentioned were interesting. Anyway, so franky decides to look for the factory but the one-legged toy soldier tries to accompany him. The toy soldier just became interesting from today's chapter. Idk, he seemed just a so-so character when he was introduced but I'm just..curious about what he and franky are gonna talk about in the next few chapters.

Blind man is fujitora, like I predicted. :D He looks really cool in that introductory panel. And man, his "We should count the number of people we need to save rather than the no. of enemies" line was badass. <3; I'm really liking him so far. Also, "blind justice". Admirals all have their own form of justice, right? Like Akainu = Absolute Justice, Kizaru = Troll Justice (lol) and Aokiji's Lazy Justice.

Zoro caught the fairy! The fairy's face probably holds some sort of a "Duval" twist - hence Zoro's surprised face.

Sanji winning over Violet. They look cute together, honestly. I'd feel bad if she uses Sanji and betrays him ultimately. But that's pretty much a given since Sanji won't be getting a romantic interest like her. One Piece isn't about romance, after all. :( Still, enjoying his "Love hurricane" moment. <3;

The Vice-Admiral looked tough. Esp. since he fodderized one of the contestants so easily. But then he gets taken out by Barto-Romeo or Bartolomeo - the crazy super rookie. What kind of a guy is this person? Pumped to see him in action next chapter.

ALSO LAW AND ROBIN OMG. THEY LOOK SO FREAKIN AWESOME. Robin looks sexy as **** in that dress, tbh. And Law looks badass as always. :D CP0 gets introduced but I'm not really all that interested in them right now. Mostly looking forward to the tournament and Franky's movements. :3 ALSO MOMONOSUKE THAT BASTARD I HATE HIMMM!!! Taking advantage of Nami's innocence like that. :<

All in all, a very strong chapter with TONS of content. Really looking forward to what happens next. <3;
Old April 11th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Zameric
The One and Only

Manga 705 leaks
Spoiler:
Some interesting things are developing in this chapter.
We've got the Marines scoping out the tournament and planning for a strike.
The old blind man is confirmed as Admiral Fujitora!
Something fishy is happening with Green Bit.
CP-0 has been revealed, which is supposed to be stronger than all other CP groups.
Seems like Zoro will get to see his "fairy".
Kinemon has gotten into some trouble.
An unexpected intruder in on the Thousand Sunny.
And this new rookie, Bartolomeo took down a Vice-Admiral.

I'll go more in-depth once the official translations are out on Vizmanga.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derozio
okay so much **** happened this chapter that I can't stop myself

Spoiler:
Blind man is fujitora, like I predicted. :D He looks really cool in that introductory panel. And man, his "We should count the number of people we need to save rather than the no. of enemies" line was badass. <3; I'm really liking him so far. Also, "blind justice". Admirals all have their own form of justice, right? Like Akainu = Absolute Justice, Kizaru = Troll Justice (lol) and Aokiji's Lazy Justice.

ALSO LAW AND ROBIN OMG. THEY LOOK SO FREAKIN AWESOME. Robin looks sexy as **** in that dress, tbh. And Law looks badass as always. :D CP0 gets introduced but I'm not really all that interested in them right now. Mostly looking forward to the tournament and Franky's movements. :3 ALSO MOMONOSUKE THAT BASTARD I HATE HIMMM!!! Taking advantage of Nami's innocence like that. :<

All in all, a very strong chapter with TONS of content. Really looking forward to what happens next. <3;
Spoiler:
He probably will be blind justice. XD
Now I want to see the third admiral!

Robin looks sexy is anything she wears.
I guess she just has really good sense of fashion. :p
And yes, Momo is a conniving little bastard. xD

I second that notion!

Old April 19th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Nottingham
We are on the cruise!

Nature: Relaxed
So I was sailing on the Thousand Sunny in my soul, right? But I got shipwrecked when my personal beliefs and philosophy were directly challenged and now I'm lost, seeking even the most minimal amount of guidance to steer me back onto my Thousand Sunny.
Oh, and I'd like to join if that's cool. I like One Piece and I like talking about it with people.
Like with 706
Spoiler:

I think it's cool that Bellamy came back. I was worried about Skypiea for a second, but then I remembered we saw people doing just dandily there from the chapter covers throughout the Fishman Island arc.
And I don't think things will end with a punch this time either. Oda has a habit of treating "joke" characters by granting them some dignity back. Still can't believe Buggy's a Warlord...

~SamuShinoda~
Old April 24th, 2013, 01:27 PM
derozio
Community Supporter

706+707 impressions
Spoiler:
okay, so we get the names of all the prominent characters that are about to go all out in block b c and d. Ricky from block b looked a little suspicious and 707 proves I'm kinda right. The fact that a person from the audience mentions how his fighting style looks similar to someone else's and how he can't remmeber his name makes me believe that Ricky is either Kyros himself or is someone related to him. But I can't see Kyros lose so I hope he's a disciple/descendant.

My man Bartolomeo's just chilling. I like the guy and his style, haha. Also, elizabello's punch, though powerful, seems like an exaggeration. Take down a yonko? Doubtful.

The expression that Cavendish made at the end of chapter was priceless. Love how this thing's turning out, overall. We have Bellamy who got quite a lot of character development, troll bartolomeo, Jimbei's friend Hack who looks really interesting, blue gilly who is probably a homage to bruce lee, elizabello and quite possibly the legendary Kyros himself. Block B just got unpredictable.

Loving those 'little' fighting fishes too. Eager to see how things turn out between lucy and cabbage. And don chinjao's history with garp. And ri-kyros. And bellamy and bart. And rebecca. And holu christ so much going on!
Old April 27th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Wow, I haven't post here in two weeks? Sorry guys. :/
Hello and welcome to the One Piece fan club, Nottingham!

Manga 707 leaks
Spoiler:
Bellamy is a interesting new factor in this, I have to say.
I hated the guy back in Jaya. I actually thought Doflamingo killed him. >.>

I bet that Jeet and Abdullah would be too popular to people in certain parts of the world...

Hack seems pretty cool, but why would a Fishman want a Devil Fruit?

Bluegilly is an interesting character. I'd like to see him fight Sanji! :D

I like the mystery of Ricky. Oda must have something cool planned for him.

The final few battles in B-block are going to be really interesting.

Dat Ending! Bahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottingham
Like with 706
Spoiler:
I was worried about Skypiea for a second, but then I remembered we saw people doing just dandily there from the chapter covers throughout the Fishman Island arc.
Spoiler:
Oh, I forgot about that. Bellamy actually had me worried. But I'm glad you pointed that out.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links