The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 24th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Jigglymilk
Night Of The Final Day

Nature: Sassy
I got my Keldeo! I LOVE IT!!! <3 But I am curious how to change it's form? Hopefully Meloetta is next Or Victini!
Old January 24th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Blade_of_darkness
Corrupt Animatronic
Community Supporter

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to Blade_of_darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigglymilk View Post
I got my Keldeo! I LOVE IT!!! <3 But I am curious how to change it's form? Hopefully Meloetta is next Or Victini!
You'll need to take Keldeo to the Pledge Grove, north of Floccesy Town. The path to the grove is north of Alder's home, though it's a pretty narrow path. You then need to examine the huge stone with those three big slash imprints (for a lack of a better term) with Keldeo in your party.

Also, I'm wishing for a Meloetta event like you are, not so much Victini, however...

If you see one of us up close, you're already dead!
Old January 24th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

Nature: Quirky
I got my Keldeo for both Black 2 and White 2 today, but I wonder if it still works on BW1 games.
Old January 24th, 2013, 07:41 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
I got my Keldeo for both Black 2 and White 2 today, but I wonder if it still works on BW1 games.
Are you inquiring on whether you can trade it there? But of course. It's not like you trade it then send it out for battle...and it doesn't emerge.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old January 24th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
Are you inquiring on whether you can trade it there? But of course. It's not like you trade it then send it out for battle...and it doesn't emerge.

Cyclone
I mean is it possible to obtain Keldeo from this Wi-Fi event with BW1, even though you already obtain one from the previous event?
Old January 24th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
I mean is it possible to obtain Keldeo from this Wi-Fi event with BW1, even though you already obtain one from the previous event?
No, Keldeo can only be downloaded for B2W2. It would have listed all the Gen 5 games if it were downloadable for all four of them.
Old January 24th, 2013, 08:28 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
No, Keldeo can only be downloaded for B2W2. It would have listed all the Gen 5 games if it were downloadable for all four of them.
Not necessarily. Remember the first Keldeo? For B/W? Go look at that Wonder Card. It says B2/W2, which weren't even RELEASED yet at the time.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old January 24th, 2013, 09:02 PM
QuickSilveri
Veteran

First event pokemon since the TRU Arceus event. glad i can do this one from home

Regards, Chris
Started: Pokemon Yellow for GBC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old January 25th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Khrysta

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
Not necessarily. Remember the first Keldeo? For B/W? Go look at that Wonder Card. It says B2/W2, which weren't even RELEASED yet at the time.

Cyclone
Keldeo for B/W was advertised for Black and White only on main site, poster, and the commercial. Its Wonder Card said you could send it to B2W2, not that it was for B2W2.

This current one says specifically that it can only be downloaded on Black 2 and White 2.
Old February 1st, 2013, 11:50 AM
blackwing18421

i just tried to gret my keldeo on black 2 but it said no gifts available. it was suppost to be until the 4th but it's only the first whats going on
Old February 4th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Blade_of_darkness
Corrupt Animatronic
Community Supporter

Well, I just happened to check Serebii.net, & found out that Meloetta is finally going to be distributed in GameStop stores in the US, starting March 4, & lasts until the 24th of March. It's for all Gen V games.

There will also be one for Canada, being distributed through EB Games, starting at March 9th. End date for the Canadian event is unknown.

Guess we'll be getting Meloetta after all. Rejoice!

Old February 4th, 2013, 08:29 PM
roosterman
Freaking annoying!

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade_of_darkness View Post
Well, I just happened to check Serebii.net, & found out that Meloetta is finally going to be distributed in GameStop stores in the US, starting March 4, & lasts until the 24th of March. It's for all Gen V games.

There will also be one for Canada, being distributed through EB Games, starting at March 9th. End date for the Canadian event is unknown.

Guess we'll be getting Meloetta after all. Rejoice!
just wanted to warn a few people, i saw that first thing this morning and took the perilous 6.13 mile journey to gamestop on my bike. it turns out they didn't know about it yet and didn't have it even though they had keldeo. you may want to call ahead or wait a few days until your local game stop actually finds out about it.

pokemon black 2 friend code: 1979 8164 1100
my best battle video: 72-38989-76548. tell me your thoughts!
"Believe it or not, angels crap much more than other beings. Ever wonder why the phrase "holy crap" is so popular?" -macomuu
Old February 4th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Khrysta

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterman View Post
just wanted to warn a few people, i saw that first thing this morning and took the perilous 6.13 mile journey to gamestop on my bike. it turns out they didn't know about it yet and didn't have it even though they had keldeo. you may want to call ahead or wait a few days until your local game stop actually finds out about it.
It specifically states March 4th on Serebii, Pokejungle, Bulbapedia, and Pokemon.com. We are still in February. We still have a whole month before its active.
Old February 5th, 2013, 07:08 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

Well it's about time that Meloetta is getting an event in the U.S. even after the end of its arc in the English dub. Looks like they're trying to get every Gen V event out of the way quickly, learning from their mistakes for not sending the Arceus event and Capsule event from Gen IV, in preparations for XY.
Old February 5th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

That means it'll be EB carrying it here in Canada...

I still question why they took so damn long in the first place. They know other countries had it with the 15th movie, right?

Also, don't understand why we start five days later.

Cyclone

Old February 5th, 2013, 03:19 PM
roosterman
Freaking annoying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
It specifically states March 4th on Serebii, Pokejungle, Bulbapedia, and Pokemon.com. We are still in February. We still have a whole month before its active.
aw man, whoever was in charge of posting that was totally posting it on the 4th on purpose just so people would miss the first number and run over to gamestop and look stupid. XD
oh well, i was kind of disappointed that no one else was there but now i guess there still could be some pokemon fans in my area. i'll just go again next month and see.

"Believe it or not, angels crap much more than other beings. Ever wonder why the phrase "holy crap" is so popular?" -macomuu
Old February 5th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Blade_of_darkness
Corrupt Animatronic
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterman View Post
aw man, whoever was in charge of posting that was totally posting it on the 4th on purpose just so people would miss the first number and run over to gamestop and look stupid. XD
oh well, i was kind of disappointed that no one else was there but now i guess there still could be some pokemon fans in my area. i'll just go again next month and see.
Actually, you need to start paying better attention & getting your dates straightened out - I've clearly stated that it's going to start on the 4th of March, not February.

Old February 5th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Evil Stud Muffin
I like kitties
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
While its nice and all that Meloetta is getting a western release, is there any word on a European release? Only legendary I'm missing now...
Old February 5th, 2013, 07:19 PM
roosterman
Freaking annoying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade_of_darkness View Post
Actually, you need to start paying better attention & getting your dates straightened out - I've clearly stated that it's going to start on the 4th of March, not February.
i'm sorry but i don't get my news from you so frankly it doesn't matter what you stated. on pokemon.com it was in numbers, not letters and easy to be confused. and farther more that was a joke, hence the XD. calm yourself, go laugh at something on the internet, understand the way of the joke.

Last edited by roosterman; February 5th, 2013 at 07:43 PM.
Old February 5th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Khrysta

Straight from Pokemon.com:

Visit participating GameStop stores from March 4th, 2013 to get the Mythical Pokémon Meloetta!

Keep checking Pokemon.com to find out how you can add Meloetta to your game via a special distribution event at GameStop stores. You'll need a system in the Nintendo DS or Nintendo 3DS family, plus a Pokémon Black Version, Pokémon White Version, Pokémon Black Version 2, or Pokémon White Version 2 game. This Meloetta character distribution will also be available in Canada at participating EB Games locations starting March 9th.

The distribution event will run for a limited time—so don't miss this opportunity to get Meloetta!

Just to post official statement to avoid further confusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elendil View Post
While its nice and all that Meloetta is getting a western release, is there any word on a European release? Only legendary I'm missing now...
No they haven't posted anything for the UK or any Europe Countries. I'll keep checking their versions of Pokemon.com though Serebii will most likely post before I see the updates.

EDIT: Australia and New Zealand have their dates revealed. Both are on March 4th to April 19th. So they get it longer. In Australia it will run in EB Games and Target while in New Zealand it runs in select JB HiFi stores

Last edited by Khrysta; February 6th, 2013 at 06:42 AM.
Old February 8th, 2013, 07:46 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Okay, here's a rather...strange event that just started.

The Pokémon Center in Nagoya, Japan has moved to a new building, so to commemorate that event, a level 99 shiny Magikarp has been released, holding a Rare Candy. Its known moves are:
-Splash
-Flail
-Bounce
-Hydro Pump

Source

Old February 8th, 2013, 08:03 AM
Khrysta

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumDude View Post
Okay, here's a rather...strange event that just started.

The Pokémon Center in Nagoya, Japan has moved to a new building, so to commemorate that event, a level 99 shiny Magikarp has been released, holding a Rare Candy. Its known moves are:
-Splash
-Flail
-Bounce
-Hydro Pump

Source
This even made me WTF hard XD

This has to be the most random Giveaway in Pokemon history.
Old February 8th, 2013, 11:20 AM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
My thoughts exactly. Though at least it has some strong moves and is shiny, oh and it'll be easy to get it to 100 considering it has a rare candy with it...
Old February 8th, 2013, 12:28 PM
.EJ
Arrow<3
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
A Red Gyarados....AGAIN!

Here's the C-Gear skin I downloaded for White 2.

Old February 17th, 2013, 03:33 AM
peteed

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to peteed
At Hoyt's cinema Broadway on the 23rd and 24th there is an event giving away Meloetta coinciding with the release of the latest pokemon movie. Theres a cinema in each state doing the event too not just Sydney.

http://www.hoyts.com.au/movies/detai..._vs_sword.aspx

Apparently after that weekend there will be a limited release of the pokemon at select stores only which includes only about half a dozen EB games and Toys'R'Us stores in each state.

Its B&W 1 and 2

Anyone here aussie and planning to go other than me? :D Maybe we can arrange a meet up.

Anyway at least this will put me one step closer to a completed dex. Don't think i'll ever finish it cause they neglected to release Deoxys here and I suck at pokemon ranger so can't finish game to get it there haha. At least if I do manage to get the few i'm short I won't be missing a Meloetta. Closer than i've ever been and i've played all the games since red, blue and yellow.

3DS FC: 2449-4891-9980

Last edited by peteed; February 17th, 2013 at 03:43 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links