The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 1st, 2013, 02:45 AM
clydez13
Unhatched Egg

Nice hack! I'd support this hack. Keep it up!

Note: its so damn hard to grind levels!

Quote:
So... Who gets the stick? Miku, or Farfetch'd?
Old February 1st, 2013, 03:52 AM
hayatekun24

Stuck in dark rising HQ area(I forgot the name of the region lol). Please heeeelp.

After beating Atem in Millenium City(?), right after exiting, an invisible sprite asked me if i am ready to go to dark rising hq because of the police, which, I realized, is an event that has already happened... What should I do? Will I be able to progress if I say no? And if I say no, where should I go next?

Answers are appreciated :3
Old February 1st, 2013, 04:25 AM
jashan345

I need help I got the emerald from light then went back to hq and sydney told me that the pc is useable again then she tells me to go for a stroll where do I go after that?
Old February 2nd, 2013, 01:14 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by jashan345 View Post
I need help I got the emerald from light then went back to hq and sydney told me that the pc is useable again then she tells me to go for a stroll where do I go after that?
Go back to Tiky Village and go to the forest for your 8th badge.

Anyways, I finished the game... last boss wasn't even worth mentioning... too weak =D
There were some bugs and grammar errors, but not worth mentioning...
Well... I kinda enjoyed this hack but it kinda become repetitive in the second part =)
Well... the story was nice, though =)
What kinda bothered me was that traded Volcarona still did not obey even after obtaining all badges...

My team:

Last edited by Satoshi Ookami; February 2nd, 2013 at 01:25 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 01:58 AM
jashan345

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
[B][FONT="Calibri"][COLOR="Red"]Go back to Tiky Village and go to the forest for your 8th badge.

Anyways, I finished the game... last boss wasn't even worth mentioning... too weak =D
There were some bugs and grammar errors, but not worth mentioning...
Well... I kinda enjoyed this hack but it kinda become repetitive in the second part =)
Well... the story was nice, though =)
What kinda bothered me was that traded Volcarona still did not obey even after obtaining all badges...
how do I get my 8th badge? I only have 5 badges
Old February 2nd, 2013, 03:37 PM
heri
Unhatched Egg

Okay, so I'm stuck in the Frozen Dungeon. The only way out is the entrance. I can't leave the garden either because the building keeps taking me back to the same spot when I enter some stairs. Is there a way I can get out? I'm stuck here and I can't get out no matter what. Please help.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 01:42 AM
Hab

Yes, there are a few bugs and glitches in this hack, but it's still the most fun pokemon game I've ever played. It's often quite hard (My pokemon are often like 20 lvls below my opponents ). I have one more problematic issue, though: Scald. Does it have the possibility of burn? It's supposed to have a 30% burn chance, but I don't ever get one. It's kind of weird, cause another move you ported from the newer games, Zen Headbutt, has the flinchchance (Actually, maybe the flinch-rate is a bit too high? My Victini with Serene Grace is supposed to have like 40% chance, but it often seems more like 100% ).
Old February 3rd, 2013, 04:06 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
how do I get my 8th badge? I only have 5 badges
Eh... what? o.O How can you have only 5 badges and be in HQ...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hab View Post
Yes, there are a few bugs and glitches in this hack, but it's still the most fun pokemon game I've ever played. It's often quite hard (My pokemon are often like 20 lvls below my opponents ). I have one more problematic issue, though: Scald. Does it have the possibility of burn? It's supposed to have a 30% burn chance, but I don't ever get one. It's kind of weird, cause another move you ported from the newer games, Zen Headbutt, has the flinchchance (Actually, maybe the flinch-rate is a bit too high? My Victini with Serene Grace is supposed to have like 40% chance, but it often seems more like 100% ).
Zen Headbutt HAS 100% flinch rate which is pretty cool because it gives you at least little advantage over OP Pokémon your opponents have
Old February 3rd, 2013, 05:30 AM
willytm
Unhatched Egg

how do i move my sav file to the newer version of the rom?
and if that isnt possible, how do i get past trilogy islands? (i cant surf off the west side)
Old February 3rd, 2013, 06:33 AM
jashan345

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Eh... what? o.O How can you have only 5 badges and be in HQ...?

Okay how do I get my 5th and 6th badge?

Last edited by jashan345; February 3rd, 2013 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 10:37 PM
strikerkc
Unhatched Egg

after the elite 4, where would i go?
Old February 3rd, 2013, 10:49 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayatekun24 View Post
Stuck in dark rising HQ area(I forgot the name of the region lol). Please heeeelp.

After beating Atem in Millenium City(?), right after exiting, an invisible sprite asked me if i am ready to go to dark rising hq because of the police, which, I realized, is an event that has already happened... What should I do? Will I be able to progress if I say no? And if I say no, where should I go next?

Answers are appreciated :3
Answer yes and you will be transported there. Then go through the Huntik Route and Enter the cave previously blocked. I also reported this Bug to DrG already

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikerkc View Post
after the elite 4, where would i go?
Meet ADRIAN in the castle and battle him. This concludes DR 1 after him

Quote:
Okay how do I get my 5th and 6th badge?
The fifth badge is in Numassity City while the Sixth badge is in Montage Forretress

Last edited by alienhunterx; February 3rd, 2013 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 11:32 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Meet ADRIAN in the castle and battle him. This concludes DR 1 after him
I think that's what he meant by E4... =)
@strikerkc: By beating Adrian, the game ends. You may go for legendary hunting, though.
Old February 4th, 2013, 06:03 AM
jashan345

where and when do you get arceus
Old February 4th, 2013, 06:10 AM
strikerkc
Unhatched Egg

i thought the devil is still alive after beating adrian... i thought i must see or get arceus to defeat duguris... by the way where can i get kyogre and arceus? deoxis is still not obeying me even i got all the badges...
Old February 4th, 2013, 01:02 PM
theprofesy
Unhatched Egg

Where is the third gym found? I can't find it at all~
Old February 4th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Ambushwhack

I'm looking to make this my first ROM hack I've ever tried out. I've been watching one of the LP's (MExile's), and it looks like fun. A couple of questions:
- are the abilities only up to 3rd gen? I noticed some were changed in the LP. I'm curious to try out a Frillish with Cursed Body (I'm just getting back into Pokemon after 3rd gen. I got sick of needing a new playing system every couple of generations).
- As I understand it, ROM hacks are files you need to patch in, so I'd also need to acquire an emulator and a Fire Red file. Any tips for getting these virus-free? It's the virus part that's making me timid about simply searching for one.
Old February 5th, 2013, 01:21 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
where and when do you get arceus
In DR2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambushwhack View Post
I'm looking to make this my first ROM hack I've ever tried out. I've been watching one of the LP's (MExile's), and it looks like fun. A couple of questions:
- are the abilities only up to 3rd gen? I noticed some were changed in the LP. I'm curious to try out a Frillish with Cursed Body (I'm just getting back into Pokemon after 3rd gen. I got sick of needing a new playing system every couple of generations).
- As I understand it, ROM hacks are files you need to patch in, so I'd also need to acquire an emulator and a Fire Red file. Any tips for getting these virus-free? It's the virus part that's making me timid about simply searching for one.
Yes, they are virus-free... if you have avira or some other crappy anti-virus they may say it's a virus but that's because of crappiness of those anti-virus programs.
Old February 5th, 2013, 02:16 AM
kudzso88
Unhatched Egg

Hi, I get this error message was from the Lunar:
h t t p : / / i m g 5 8 0 . i m a g e s h a c k . u s / i m g 5 8 0 / 5 0 1 6 / e r r o r s j . j p g

Sorry, spaces-over, but there are not enough posts.

Someone can help me?
Old February 5th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Myridian
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by heri View Post
Okay, so I'm stuck in the Frozen Dungeon. The only way out is the entrance. I can't leave the garden either because the building keeps taking me back to the same spot when I enter some stairs. Is there a way I can get out? I'm stuck here and I can't get out no matter what. Please help.
I've been having the same problem, can anyone help?
Old February 5th, 2013, 09:48 PM
asakura321

How can i play this ips file?
Old February 5th, 2013, 10:20 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by theprofesy View Post
Where is the third gym found? I can't find it at all~
The third gym is in MYSTIC FALLS and the gym leader is Serena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asakura321 View Post
How can i play this ips file?
You can't play an IPS file. Use a FireRed ROM and patch it with the ips file and play it on PC via VBA

Last edited by alienhunterx; February 5th, 2013 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 6th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudzso88 View Post
Hi, I get this error message was from the Lunar:
h t t p : / / i m g 5 8 0 . i m a g e s h a c k . u s / i m g 5 8 0 / 5 0 1 6 / e r r o r s j . j p g

Sorry, spaces-over, but there are not enough posts.

Someone can help me?
Huh...? Interesting... I've never encountered something like this...
Can you re-download the patch?
Old February 6th, 2013, 01:01 AM
justin017
Unhatched Egg

when is the final or fixed version?
Old February 6th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Sekom

How do you kill Conarp?
Every time I try to hit him wonder guard protects him...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links