The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #3401    
Old February 6th, 2013, 03:01 AM
Sodom's Avatar
Sodom
The Bible just got a whole lot sexier.
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant

Advertise here
Oh snap, Australian government! Now the Mother Country thinks gay is OK. How do you feel about that big fat NO vote you did last year now?
__________________

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat


Last edited by Sodom; February 6th, 2013 at 04:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3402    
Old February 6th, 2013, 03:07 AM
Squirrel's Avatar
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Weee <3 I just find it funny how many Tories voted "no" against Cameron's wishes. I'm delighted about this bill and it's a huge step forward but there was still a somewhat sizeable resistance, it's a little off-putting seeing how many people are still against it. This was probably a bit naive but I was expecting at least an 80-85% vote in favour, so I guess things haven't come on quite as much as I thought.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3403    
Old February 6th, 2013, 03:49 AM
Gyardosamped's Avatar
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Florida
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped

Congrats to all of the British members on here! Now the rest of the world needs to follow in the UK's footsteps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
Weee <3 I just find it funny how many Tories voted "no" against Cameron's wishes. I'm delighted about this bill and it's a huge step forward but there was still a somewhat sizeable resistance, it's a little off-putting seeing how many people are still against it. This was probably a bit naive but I was expecting at least an 80-85% vote in favour, so I guess things haven't come on quite as much as I thought.
There will always be that division between members of any government towards the subject of gay marriage. In the UK's case, luckily, there was a majority of those who voted for the bill rather than against it (I think it's a pretty good amount). I guess that all that counts is that it was passed. ;D You're right, though, there should have been a more balanced vote, but progress is at least being made.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3404    
Old February 6th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Barrels's Avatar
Barrels
The Fresh Prince of Kanto
Community Supporter Tier 2
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hanging from the edge of a cliff
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
*pumps fist* Hell to the yeah. For once I'm proud to be a British citizen!

Well, no, that's sort of a lie. For all our constant moanings and grumblings about the State the Country's In and the Economy and the Weather and the Whatnot, the UK's actually a pretty awesome place to live. For the most part, people are free to do what they want, how they want, when they want. Possibly self-entitled little ****s like me need to be reminded how valuable those three things are now and again - ideally with the help of a frying pan and some flashcards. But, hey, if there aren't any comedy cooking utensils to hand, this is a lovely alternative.

Ugh. I feel all patriotic now. But this is brilliant. Properly, genuinely brilliant. Score one for history. In fifty years' time, people will study yesterday. And they'll chuckle behind their hands at the fuss people made. It'll seem ridiculous, trivial. Like it shouldn't even have been an issue.

Their lesbian lecturer and their out-and-proud classmates, they'll laugh hardest of all. And then they'll wonder about us, probably. They'll wonder what people thought at the time. They'll smile indulgently and hope we were swimming with progress, not sticking our fingers in the flood. (Am I extending this water metaphor too far? I am? Dammit.)

But... wow. 400 elected representatives stood up for the right thing, yesterday. 400 politicians. Doing the right thing. That's both insane and brilliant. Maybe there's hope after all.

(Also, I'm Barrels! Nice to meet all of you. I'm heterosexual, but as ardent a supporter of gay rights as you will ever meet. Sign me up, please, Andy?)
__________________

Ramona Flowers
Reply With Quote
  #3405    
Old February 7th, 2013, 02:09 AM
Patatas Fritas's Avatar
Patatas Fritas
Dancing in the Rain~ღ
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Southampton
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Patatas Fritas
I'm going to be a downer and remind us all that same-sex marriage still isn't legal in the UK. There's still a long way until it will be, it's only passed one reading in the House of Commons, it still needs to be approved by the House of Lords and a load of other stuff before it will actually be legal.
__________________
I can be your sugar
I can be all soft
If you like spicy food I'll make it hot
Maybe buy me a Diamond Ring

Reply With Quote
  #3406    
Old February 7th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Esper's Avatar
Esper
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kawaii~ View Post
I'm going to be a downer and remind us all that same-sex marriage still isn't legal in the UK. There's still a long way until it will be, it's only passed one reading in the House of Commons, it still needs to be approved by the House of Lords and a load of other stuff before it will actually be legal.
But it will most likely happen. And a majority of people in the UK support it while at the same time it seems a majority of the UK's leaders also support it. That bodes well. Coming from an American perspective (not to steal anyone's thunder) it's nice to see a government in support of marriage equality. Sadly, in the US we'll probably have to force it on people by having marriage bans be overturned in our courts. It would be so much better to have our representatives in government mostly all be in favor of equality like it seems is the case in the UK.
__________________

deviantart blog pair
Reply With Quote
  #3407    
Old February 11th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Sodom's Avatar
Sodom
The Bible just got a whole lot sexier.
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Ah my Barrely friend, it's fantastic to finally see you in here!

England is definitely the star of the world right now. When I first heard the news the first thought that immediately came into my head was sitting the other 175 politicians down in a room, getting up on stage and smugly laughing.
__________________

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Reply With Quote
  #3408    
Old February 11th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Maruno's Avatar
Maruno
Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England
Ah, it's good to hear that the majority of politicians have at least some amount of common sense after all. With this there's bound to be pressure on for it to actually be put through, and that's good.

Shining, you show remarkable constraint. If I had those politicians in a room, my actions would include some kind of large blunt instrument. :D
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3409    
Old February 11th, 2013, 06:53 PM
TornZero's Avatar
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: In your pantry, eatin' your delicious cake.
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruno View Post
Ah, it's good to hear that the majority of politicians have at least some amount of common sense after all.
Too bad there are politicians that actually believe video games are a greater threat to the safety of the United States than guns.

Back to those 175 politicians, though, I'd probably take the blunt instrument route, myself. Either that or I'd be up on the podium and just... stare. Just stare at them, trying to keep myself from laughing at them. (However, I'd definitely have a s***-eating grin the whole time.)
__________________

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Reply With Quote
  #3410    
Old February 11th, 2013, 10:48 PM
FenrirDarkWolf's Avatar
FenrirDarkWolf
Water Musician Fenrir
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by TornZero View Post
Too bad there are politicians that actually believe video games are a greater threat to the safety of the United States than guns.

Back to those 175 politicians, though, I'd probably take the blunt instrument route, myself. Either that or I'd be up on the podium and just... stare. Just stare at them, trying to keep myself from laughing at them. (However, I'd definitely have a s***-eating grin the whole time.)
Okay...
I walked in on an odd time....
Speaking of which, there's a reason I'm here, mostly cause I'm a bit conflicted with myself on these things.....
It's all very confusing...
__________________

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
On AAO
On DeviantArt
On FurAffinity
Reply With Quote
  #3411    
Old February 12th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Esper's Avatar
Esper
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenrirDarkWolf View Post
Okay...
I walked in on an odd time....
Speaking of which, there's a reason I'm here, mostly cause I'm a bit conflicted with myself on these things.....
It's all very confusing...
It can be confusing, but if you want to talk about anything you're free to. (Well, not anything anything. We can't be explicit about certain things. Anyway.) We won't judge. This is a space for you to talk about what's on your mind and get help sorting things out if that's what you want. Or if you just want to gripe about things that's fine, too.
__________________

deviantart blog pair
Reply With Quote
  #3412    
Old February 12th, 2013, 04:21 PM
FenrirDarkWolf's Avatar
FenrirDarkWolf
Water Musician Fenrir
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
The thing is...
I already know I'm bicurious, at the very least...
Or, I think I am, I've only been with one person before... It's all confusing.
__________________

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
On AAO
On DeviantArt
On FurAffinity
Reply With Quote
  #3413    
Old February 12th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Gyardosamped's Avatar
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Florida
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Hi everyone. Hope you're all doing awesome. <3 :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenrirDarkWolf View Post
Okay...
I walked in on an odd time....
Speaking of which, there's a reason I'm here, mostly cause I'm a bit conflicted with myself on these things.....
It's all very confusing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenrirDarkWolf View Post
The thing is...
I already know I'm bicurious, at the very least...
Or, I think I am, I've only been with one person before... It's all confusing.
Hey, Fenrir! I remember posting on your introduction. Welcome to PC and welcome to the LGBT club! XD

Who were you with before if you don't mind disclosing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kawaii~ View Post
I'm going to be a downer and remind us all that same-sex marriage still isn't legal in the UK. There's still a long way until it will be, it's only passed one reading in the House of Commons, it still needs to be approved by the House of Lords and a load of other stuff before it will actually be legal.
That's true. :\ But like others have said, it's a very enthusiastic step ahead and the future seems bright. Hopefully the politicians in the House of Lords have some sort of common sense, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TornZero View Post
Too bad there are politicians that actually believe video games are a greater threat to the safety of the United States than guns.

Back to those 175 politicians, though, I'd probably take the blunt instrument route, myself. Either that or I'd be up on the podium and just... stare. Just stare at them, trying to keep myself from laughing at them. (However, I'd definitely have a s***-eating grin the whole time.)
There's always going to be those crazy politicians that make a person wonder how they were even elected into office. And then, of course, you have the 175 politicians like the ones in the House of Commons who are extremely egocentric and radical in their thinking and just downright selfish. The worst part is that these people are being paid big bucks for their ridiculousness.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3414    
Old February 12th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Vintage Arachnid
im always watchin
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Vintage Arachnid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyardosamped View Post
Hi :p We can share him. ;)

Btw, where did you get that "Some dudes marry dudes. Get Over It." shirt? That's epic! I never really wanted to wear any type of clothing/accessories that shout "I'm gay!" because I didn't want people approaching me or asking me questions, but I guess people don't really care what someone is wearing nowadays. I'm glad people don't confront you about it often. @_@ No one should judge anyone on the clothes they wear anyways.
I don't know how to share I just take what's mine!

If anyone did have a problem with my apparel I know exactly where I would tell them to shove their concerns! Just because I where a shirt that says that doesn't mean I'm gay, I hate when people make those kind of assumptions. Granted, I know what you mean because that's exactly what people jump to. I got the shirt at a site called FCKH8.com (I'm not trying to bypass the censor that's really the name!)

/late response

Also, yay for getting closer to marriage equality in places in the States and over in Europe.
__________________

THE EXTREMELY JEALOUS PAIR OF CAREFULWETPAINT
Reply With Quote
  #3415    
Old February 12th, 2013, 06:33 PM
FenrirDarkWolf's Avatar
FenrirDarkWolf
Water Musician Fenrir
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyardosamped View Post
Hey, Fenrir! I remember posting on your introduction. Welcome to PC and welcome to the LGBT club! XD

Who were you with before if you don't mind disclosing?
Umm...
She was a good friend of mine, and we broke up in February of the following year, and it started in December. After the break-up, we did remain good friends.
__________________

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
On AAO
On DeviantArt
On FurAffinity
Reply With Quote
  #3416    
Old February 13th, 2013, 07:23 AM
QuilavaKing's Avatar
QuilavaKing
(>^.(>0.0)>
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Oregon
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to QuilavaKing
Guys, I've made an amazing discovery.

We're all homo.

Homochromic.
(sorry...)


Also, I've noticed that my mom talks about me being gay a lot more lately... in fact, it's almost like she's proud about it... and at the same time, my dad always sighs and looks sad when she mentions it. He's agnostic, and she's a very devout Christian... What's up with that? lol
__________________
#156 :: Quilava

The Volcano Pokemon



Last edited by QuilavaKing; February 13th, 2013 at 07:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3417    
Old February 13th, 2013, 07:45 AM
Magic Christmas Lights's Avatar
Magic Christmas Lights
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: A cornfield, Ohio
Age: 23
Gender:
Send a message via AIM to Magic Christmas Lights Send a message via Skype™ to Magic Christmas Lights
Hey hey! Can I join? I don't really ever feel a true sexual attraction to someone (not that I mind that sort of thing or hate doing it or anything), but I do become romantically attracted to either gender. I've dated and been with both genders so I'm pretty comfortable with my identity. I also don't really identify as either gender... Ehhh I guess I'm kind of weird haha.
Reply With Quote
  #3418    
Old February 13th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Gyardosamped's Avatar
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Florida
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenrirDarkWolf View Post
Umm...
She was a good friend of mine, and we broke up in February of the following year, and it started in December. After the break-up, we did remain good friends.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. So why do you think you're bi-curious now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilavaKing View Post
Guys, I've made an amazing discovery.

We're all homo.

Homochromic.
(sorry...)


Also, I've noticed that my mom talks about me being gay a lot more lately... in fact, it's almost like she's proud about it... and at the same time, my dad always sighs and looks sad when she mentions it. He's agnostic, and she's a very devout Christian... What's up with that? lol
Gahh, I feel like my mom is going to do the same exact thing if I come out to her. >.< She's the type of person to be asking annoying questions constantly, and I'm scared that if I do come out to her, she'll make it like a public thing. I know she'll be accepting of me, hopefully, but she's very "social" and who knows what she would do. All I want to do is come out and not have to deal with all the questioning and examination that comes with it, lol. It's most likely inevitable, though. My dad probably wouldn't even mind if I was gay, tbh.

Anyways, that's interesting that she's quite religious and is accepting. I mean, hey, that's actually awesome. She's probably realized that she can't really do anything about it, so there's no point in her fighting to change who you are. She also probably doesn't want to hinder the relationship she has with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Christmas Lights View Post
Hey hey! Can I join? I don't really ever feel a true sexual attraction to someone (not that I mind that sort of thing or hate doing it or anything), but I do become romantically attracted to either gender. I've dated and been with both genders so I'm pretty comfortable with my identity. I also don't really identify as either gender... Ehhh I guess I'm kind of weird haha.
Hey, MCL! What can we call you? Do you have a nickname?

We'd be glad to have you!

You're definitely not weird! That's completely fine to feel the way you do. :] All that matters is that you have confidence in yourself and your identity, really. Have any stories to tell? :p We'd love to hear.

_________________

Anyways, hope everyone is doing great on this lovely day, and happy Valentine's day to those of you who are currently in a relationship. <3 Enjoy your day!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3419    
Old February 13th, 2013, 06:06 PM
FenrirDarkWolf's Avatar
FenrirDarkWolf
Water Musician Fenrir
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
@Gyardosamped: See, the thing is, that happened when I was in 6th grade, like, 5 years ago. I didn't start feeling like this until my freshman year, last year. And... I don't know what to do about these feelings, I don't have anyone else to test on these.

And, I remember last year, during band camp, my best friend got into this relationship with this guy, okay? And, it sucked because I liked her, and, eventually, liked(?) him too? She moved to Tyler down south this year, but, he's still here, and, it sucks horribly.... And, I don't know what to do...
__________________

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
On AAO
On DeviantArt
On FurAffinity
Reply With Quote
  #3420    
Old February 13th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Gyardosamped's Avatar
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Florida
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenrirDarkWolf View Post
@Gyardosamped: See, the thing is, that happened when I was in 6th grade, like, 5 years ago. I didn't start feeling like this until my freshman year, last year. And... I don't know what to do about these feelings, I don't have anyone else to test on these.

And, I remember last year, during band camp, my best friend got into this relationship with this guy, okay? And, it sucked because I liked her, and, eventually, liked(?) him too? She moved to Tyler down south this year, but, he's still here, and, it sucks horribly.... And, I don't know what to do...
That's completely fine to feel like that, though, so don't feel discouraged or disheartened. :>

Do you talk often to the guy you have feelings for, go the same school, anything? It helps if you already know him and how he is.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3421    
Old February 13th, 2013, 07:41 PM
FenrirDarkWolf's Avatar
FenrirDarkWolf
Water Musician Fenrir
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
The thing is, we're really good friends, we've been friends since last year. I'm in a RP of his, and we talk at school basically everyday(such is the advantages of being in band).
Hell, my friend even told us that, and I quote, "If she didn't know us, she thought we were a couple!"
Though now, the feeling have generally moved to friendship for me, and, I'm perfectly fine with that.

Though, I do like two people now... One guy, one girl... And they're both my good friends...
__________________

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
On AAO
On DeviantArt
On FurAffinity
Reply With Quote
  #3422    
Old February 13th, 2013, 08:01 PM
Gyardosamped's Avatar
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Florida
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenrirDarkWolf View Post
The thing is, we're really good friends, we've been friends since last year. I'm in a RP of his, and we talk at school basically everyday(such is the advantages of being in band).
Hell, my friend even told us that, and I quote, "If she didn't know us, she thought we were a couple!"
Though now, the feeling have generally moved to friendship for me, and, I'm perfectly fine with that.

Though, I do like two people now... One guy, one girl... And they're both my good friends...
Hmm, well, that's good that your relationship as friends is strong. If you don't sense any feelings of affection from him, then it's quite difficult to tell whether or not he is attracted to you (and same goes for the girl you like, too).

Do you think he (or the girl) has any feelings for you past being friends at all, or has thought about it for that matter?

It kinda sucks to be "friend-zoned" when you like someone, but he might be heterosexual or something and that'd be even more awkward had you confronted him about your feelings. It's a tough situation overall.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3423    
Old February 13th, 2013, 08:20 PM
FenrirDarkWolf's Avatar
FenrirDarkWolf
Water Musician Fenrir
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
It's all very odd. I tend to keep these feelings to myself, and, to be honest, I don't really try because mostly I'm not sure of any of my feeling for any of them...
To be honest. Do you understand anything I'm spouting out?
__________________

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
On AAO
On DeviantArt
On FurAffinity
Reply With Quote
  #3424    
Old February 13th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Gyardosamped's Avatar
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Florida
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenrirDarkWolf View Post
It's all very odd. I tend to keep these feelings to myself, and, to be honest, I don't really try because mostly I'm not sure of any of my feeling for any of them...
To be honest. Do you understand anything I'm spouting out?
I completely understand you. :p As you said, it's an odd situation overall. It's good to explore your feelings, though. I'm sorry I couldn't be of much help. Maybe someone else in the club can give you better advice? :] I've never been in the same situation, so it's hard for me to give you proper advice, but I'm sure someone in the club has.

In the end, though, don't regret your feelings, but appreciate them for what they are, if that makes sense. Many times in our lives we are unsure of what we are feeling and what we want, and it's good to talk to others to see if they have any type of advice to guide us in the right direction.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3425    
Old February 13th, 2013, 08:44 PM
FenrirDarkWolf's Avatar
FenrirDarkWolf
Water Musician Fenrir
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyardosamped View Post
I completely understand you. :p As you said, it's an odd situation overall. It's good to explore your feelings, though. I'm sorry I couldn't be of much help. Maybe someone else in the club can give you better advice? :] I've never been in the same situation, so it's hard for me to give you proper advice, but I'm sure someone in the club has.

In the end, though, don't regret your feelings, but appreciate them for what they are, if that makes sense. Many times in our lives we are unsure of what we are feeling and what we want, and it's good to talk to others to see if they have any type of advice to guide us in the right direction.
Thanks for your help Gyardo(do you mind if I call you that?). You say it wasn't much, but, it helped me a lot!
It didn't help me sort out my feelings, but, it did make me slightly more confident in myself.
__________________

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
On AAO
On DeviantArt
On FurAffinity
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 02:48 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.