• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.71 Released)

Years
  • Seen today
Maybe it is only a my problem but many errors that I mentioned earlier
there are still in Version2.13 II...

I think I fixed those errors in the newer fixed version.

i cant play the ups file i downloaded on the first page can someone please upload the file preferablyi IPS

It's impossible to play a .ups file without patching it on a pure Emerld rom,so you need to download a pure Emerld rom and a patcher like tsukuyomi,and then patch the .ups file on that rom.

Hi im loving this hack so far but im stuck on the part after youve beaten the dark type gym what do i do next?

Just go to Waterwave Path,defeat Luke&Eva to get the HM06,and then do back to Mt.Skywall and clean up the rugged rock which block the way,and then get pass from that passage,you'll reach the TYRON Tower.

In the newer Version 2.14,I added the overworld sprites of the 6 Base leaders,and then I realized that adding
physical/special split may not make the game easier,after all,this will not only make your Pokemon stronger,but also make other trainers' Pokemon stronger,so this would might be okay to add physical/special split,so I simply added it into the newest fixed version.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
Thanks for the Magmortar info.

Quick Question: What moveset is Lucario using, as I'm really confused about it.

Edit: Also, where do I obtain Heart Scales?

Double Edit: Is Shelgon only available after the elite 4? Because it looks like I need Waterfall to get to it's area

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2014
Ok so I beat mirage base and was told to go to mt. skywall but i do not know how to get there how do i get there

lovefist

don't hurt me!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 25, 2015
Well , isee that this hack is really awesome and i wanna finish it :D

BUT IM STUCKING AFTER DEFEATING SEVERAL MONKS NEAR VOLCANO CITY, where should i go? What should i do next???? Can you help me?/ :D

and i have one more question:my Magikarp(lv 5 - i bought it somewhere) can't learn Surf??? Is this a bug or my Mag's lv is too low too learn that HM???

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013

BUT IM STUCKING AFTER DEFEATING SEVERAL MONKS NEAR VOLCANO CITY, where should i go? What should i do next???? Can you help me?/ :D

and i have one more question:my Magikarp(lv 5 - i bought it somewhere) can't learn Surf??? Is this a bug or my Mag's lv is too low too learn that HM???

Magikarp can't learn HMs. Ever.

It not a bug, its been that way forever.

Evolve it.

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2015
Hi, I have questions!!
I saved Trick Master and Lily told me to find passwords and something(I skipped what she said...) in Mirage Base
And i don't know where to go......
Can you tell me where and how to go in detail???
Thx!!

Years
Where do you restore Fossils?

You restore Fossils in Marble City, in a house that is bigger than normal.

You've defeated the Monks? Then, IIRC, you have to go north-east (there's an exit there), and keep going, because an important event is near!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2013
in the cave near the cutters house the single ledge near the nurse has no exit
also where do you go after youve seen the bad guys take off with reshiram on the mountain

Years
  • Seen today
in the cave near the cutters house the single ledge near the nurse has no exit
also where do you go after youve seen the bad guys take off with reshiram on the mountain

Thanks for reporting that bug,and now I've fixed it and some sprite errors,and I think this not enough to release,so I added the Pre-battle picture of N,and most people who played this hack may think that you'll only be able to battle N for once on Mt.Skywall,but in fact,you can challenge him every time you defeat the E4,and here,a simple screenshot:
BATTLEVSN_zps6f781a4f.png

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2022
What kind of Emerald ROM do I need? U? Jap? European? Spanish? I tried patching it to my (U) Emerald ROM and it didn't work.

Years
I have found a few more bugs (but I was playing 2.09, so some may have already been fixed)

Spoiler:

Also, Iris Town isn't flyable to.

And I wanted to ask you something about the Physical/Special split. It's true that it benefits many Pokémon, but for example, Reshiram, or Kyurem-W, have a problem, as they have lost their strong Dragon Claw and Outrage, and in this gen, neither Draco Meteor nor Dragon Pulse exist, so their best special move is... Dragonbreath!. Another problem is for Banette, whose Shadow Ball becomes pathetic, and Shadow Claw does not exist in this gen. So, will you add some day these moves to have good physical and special moves of every type, or will it stay as it is now? Also, with physical/special split, you should change Crunch secondary effect, and make it lower Defense.

Again, I've got to thank you for this superb hack, as I keep on enjoying it a lot!

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen today
I have found a few more bugs (but I was playing 2.09, so some may have already been fixed)

Spoiler:

Also, Iris Town isn't flyable to.

And I wanted to ask you something about the Physical/Special split. It's true that it benefits many Pokémon, but for example, Reshiram, or Kyurem-W, have a problem, as they have lost their strong Dragon Claw and Outrage, and in this gen, neither Draco Meteor nor Dragon Pulse exist, so their best special move is... Dragonbreath!. Another problem is for Banette, whose Shadow Ball becomes pathetic, and Shadow Claw does not exist in this gen. So, will you add some day these moves to have good physical and special moves of every type, or will it stay as it is now? Also, with physical/special split, you should change Crunch secondary effect, and make it lower Defense.

Again, I've got to thank you for this superb hack, as I keep on enjoying it a lot!

Thanks again for reporting the bugs,and I fixed them as usual,also,I make the pre-battle picture of N show up in a longer time,added the move Dragon Pulse,these are all changes in the newest fixed version.

Back