The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old February 4th, 2013, 01:24 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave

Advertise here
I woke up early as normal, feeling great. The sun had hardly come up when I awoke, so I was greeted with nice cool air outside. I unwrapped a sucker and placed it in my mouth. I always hated the taste, though I did get used to it over time. I walked toward the track, enjoying the early air. I looked to see the moon all but disappearing behind the horizon. Now that my body heat was being retained, it felt much cooler outside. "Is this how humans feel?" I said out loud.

Once I got to the track, I couldn't help but notice that there were very few other students. I did two miles on the track checking my heart rate afterward. I found that my heart rate wasn't as high as I wanted so I jogged another half mile. That left me out of breath and I felt pretty energized. It was about an hour and a half after I had woken up. I figured a few core workouts and some breakfast would be a good start to the day. So after doing enough work outs to account for the ones I skipped yesterday, I walked to the food court.

I got there fairly early, and again there were few people. I didn't see anyone I knew, but I figured I'd find someone who didn't look high spirited. I walked up to the counter and looked at the menu, the only thing I saw of interest were pancakes, so I ordered two orders worth of them and looked around. I saw a boy sitting in the corner of the cafeteria alone, I was sure he looked familiar, though maybe it was just my imagination. Regardless, I sat at his table across from him and began eating. I had forgotten how to start a conversation, so I hopped he would.
Old February 4th, 2013, 07:11 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Takumi Makkusu - It Begins

"Zzz..."

ShinyDiamond: I'll just speak for Tak here. Barely through the first bite of his food, Takumi's eyes swiftly close down. He begins sleeping into dream land. Lucky his face isn't on his plate. You can see a little bubble coming from his nose. Ah, here comes Nami! She'll wake up Tak. I'll just be off now. Later~

My eyes suddenly pop open when I hear a familiar voice. Was that a bubble on my nose that just popped? I look up to witness Nami in the presence. She asks me if she could sit with me...& she's already eating her blood with....gulp...fangs. I just remembered that she's a vampire. B-but I guess she's nice...for a Youkai vampire.

I close my eyes at her & chuckle nervously at her, rubbing my hair. It took me a minute to realize some bacon was still on my mouth. I quickly turn away & vacuum the little meat back inside my mouth & eat it quickly. I turn back to Nami with that same smile. Still nervous. "Not at all," I reply. She's already eating even before she was sitting down. I am really terrified right now. I focus mainly on the breakfast that lay on my plate, carefully eating my pancakes. I hope this food is edible.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~

Last edited by ShinyDiamond; February 4th, 2013 at 10:07 PM.
Old February 4th, 2013, 07:41 PM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Kakusu
The smell of burning flesh awoke Kakusu with a start, a feeling that was soon replaced with disappointment mixed with relief as Kakusu finished looked around the room in his human form for anything peculiar. His roommate was gone now and the sun was out. He had heard something announced on the P.A. a few minutes ago although it was completely erased from his mind the moment he heard it since he was half-asleep when he heard it.

“Oh! and class starts at 8.30 am!” was all that he remembered although there was another time that was announced. Kakusu quickly took a shower so he could have enough time to eat at the cafeteria and find his class.

It took little to no time to get dressed and prepared for the day and surprisingly even less time to find the cafeteria.

In no less than 10 minutes, Kakusu found the cafeteria and looking around, there was a moderate amount of students inside. There were a few strange types of meat and they disturbed Kakusu for some reason. Peering at the sausages closer, he noticed that they seemed to be flooded with red, almost as if it was alive and grabbing one and cutting it proved to Kakusu that there was blood inside. A look of disgust appeared on Kakusu’s face. Since he was accustomed to living as a human, the thought of drinking blood just seemed inhumane and uncivilized although Kakusu did know there were a few vampires on campus. The sausage repulsed Kakusu but since he had already taken it, he decided to discreetly throw it away even though the idea of wasting food was also something he usually wouldn’t do 1st world problems.

After Kakusu managed to obtain an apple and bottle of milk, he politely tossed the sausage in the trash and looked for a place to sit. Scanning the room, Kakusu noticed a boy that he recognized as the one who was playing music really loudly yesterday. He had meant to apologize to him but for some reason he felt a strong urge that he shouldn’t.

Putting chivalry over his intuition, Kakusu walked over to the boy who was eating beef jerky and just as he got within proximity of Solo, he slipped on a blood stain on the floor what’s with kids these days with littering and both his milk and apple went soaring off at Solo. This would have been the center of Kakusu’s attention, however, Kakusu barely managed to prevent himself from falling flat on the ground and luckily no blood got on his uniform.

Old February 4th, 2013, 08:04 PM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely

SOLO the LYCAN
Classroom to Dorm Room

Chapter One: Part Nine
Reluctant Beginnings

The scent of blood awoke Solo from his spaced-out state, nearly bringing a shudder, though as he looked round, he noticed that one kid-- Fiola-something? --sitting at the table closest to his corner and was just... Looking at him. Solo narrowed his eyes, silent. This kid had better not piss him off, or else their living arrangement would include a room for one wolf, and a doormat-hallway combo-pack for Frialis-whatever. He was snapped from his thoughts at the slightest swishing sound, which came from some kid throwing a bloody sausage away. Huh. so he did smell blood.

Solo squinted at the boy, slowly realizing two things: one, that he was the same kid who came in with the teacher yesterday and ruined his good time, and two, that he was approaching Solo. But of course, not before tripping face-first and sending the contents of his lunch tray directly at Solo. "Hey--!" Solo half-shouted, not moving an inch but focusing on the apple and milk with just enough time to stop them both a mere inch from his forehead and nose. "You little pest!! Watch where you're tripping!!" Another day off to a poor start, of course. And look who would be taking the blame today! Solo, in no mood to help this kid in any way, let the contents of the boy's lunch fall down on top of him.

Sealing the bag of succulent jerky for later, he put it down on a nearby windowsill and crossed him arms, glaring at the kid, whether he was looking or not. "You're the brat who told the teacher on me, huh? You ruined my day yesterday, and you're starting again today. Give me three reasons I shouldn't do the same to your face."

!

Old February 4th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Riveria
Ocean Breeze and River Flow...

(I'd love to join, but I am new to the forums and confused by all the terms...)
Riveria is the champion in my new region, which I will post a Roleplay about to anyone who wants to take on the responsibility of being a gym leader! :D
Old February 4th, 2013, 10:40 PM
Claire*
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy

Evan Lee Gildred

Eva watched curiously, as the young man seemed to freeze for a second after him calling out in his direction. His line of sight seemed to have been fixated on his hair, which granted, was a tad unusual as these things went. He giggled when the boy turned away and wiped the remnants of bloody sausage from his chin. Eva returned to his pancake with trepidation, not wholly keen on forcing another bite down his gullet. Finally the boy answered him, contrary to his own opinion on the very food he was so down on. He thought about it and figured everyone had their own tastes. Maybe his palate was just spoiled by the things him and his mom would whip up when they had a chance. Whenever his father hadn’t been around, they would create the most wonderful and admittedly, sometimes, disastrous concoctions. You only learned through trial and error. But, more often than not, the results would be praise worthy. Things this cafeteria breakfast could never wish to hold a candle to.

He looked up from his food, admittedly nervous at actually attempting to carry on a conversation. A small smile crossed his lips as he nodded and toyed with his pancake absentmindedly. “Uhm, I, uh,” he pursed his mouth and thought about what to say. “T-that would make sense. I m-mean, there has to be different seasonings here in this realm.” It wasn’t the most profound statement in the inhabited world, but it took a lot just to get that out. Why had he been cursed with this inability to express himself like he so desired? Of all the things that could be considered a curse in his life, this was the top of the cake.

The boy got around to introducing himself, Gavin. It was a nice name, strong and fitting to his look, Eva thought. Some people just had that. That moment when somebody introduces themselves and a moment in time passes where you think, “You look like a so and so.” Eva had one of them, as his eyes ran appraisingly up and down, carefully avoiding contact with his eyes. But the most curious thing happened. Gavin was a mage! He had never met one before. It fascinated him to no end. There had been legends and stories, some of them surely exaggerated to the extreme. Eva’s eyes widened and lit up as Gavin went about chilling his milk. He could hardly contain his excitement at the trick. It was like Ashling’s sheath all over again. Then everything came crashing down on his mind. He could never tell Gavin what kind of Youkai he was.

“I’m Eva, just well, Eva. It’s really nice to meet you, Gavin.” He looked down at his food and thought about where to go with the conversation. Why did these things come so naturally to others and not him. Did others have to think about what to talk about? Pushing his tray forward, he looked at the other boy and opened his mouth with slight hesitation. “Would you like my sausage?” He asked him pleasantly, his small dimples showing on his face again as he smiled. “I really don’t care for sausage anyway, so I’d really prefer it go to somebody who likes it rather than go to waste.”
Old February 5th, 2013, 01:59 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll sighed as she finished her breakfast. She was kinda sad she had eaten alone being used to sitting with her family. Actually being here was the first time she had ever been alone, and that just made her even sadder. "I want to go home even more now" she muttered sadly tears forming in her eyes falling silently. Loneliness was a new feeling for her, and she didn't like it she was just to shy to do anything about it. Wiping off her cheeks sadly the young girl stood an threw her trash away. With yet another sigh Cheryll grabbed her book bag an her book and left the cafeteria avoiding all contact and ignoring what was going on with the other students. After a few minutes she found home room and took a seat at the front of the classroom burying her face in her book again.

Last edited by SylveonStar; February 28th, 2013 at 03:40 PM.
Old February 6th, 2013, 08:32 AM
DLMuerte
#aldnoahzero

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to DLMuerte
Volt

"Hmmm..."

Volt rubbed an eye, sleepily getting up from his bed and tying his headband subconsciously. He looked at the time. 7:00... oh, it's early. I guess I shouldn't go back to bed, though... He looked around at the mediocre room. White, plaster walls surrounded him as he began a sloppy gait to the bathroom, brushing his teeth quickly... but also sleepily. Splashing some water on his face, he finally composed himself, changing and jogging to the cafeteria, armed only with a pencil as it was said on the loudspeaker.

And a small, light bag of coins safely in his pocket, unnoticeable to the untrained eye.

Sitting at a cafeteria table that was littered with small crumbs, he picked up some food (eggs, bacon, and sausage) and ate them heartily. Sure, the bacon was a smidge- just a really, really, small smidge- undercooked, but it definitely beat what he made for himself last night. He sighed. The ham and cheese sandwich hadn't made him full at all. In fact, it was a meager helping compared to the bountiful feast that he had now.

Bountiful? What the heck am I thinking...?

Moving on, he ate quickly, drinking down a final carton of milk before moving quickly up, now on his way to class. Well, probably a stop to his room first, and then he would go to class. He frowned. What time was it, anyway? Looking at the clock and seeing that it was 8 AM, he began a leisurely walk to homeroom. Might as well go at this point, with only thirty minutes. He might deviate a bit, though... Nah. Volt shook his head, and continued walking through the hallways, eventually arriving to class at 8:15 and taking a seat near a window, completely undisturbed... for the moment.

YA | S: WoF | FE: TRW | F:TLoD
Old February 6th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Lokiepie
ooh...Cake!

Nature: Quirky
Milly Kaiko

Chewing slowly, Millicent Kaiko leaned back in her chair as she eyed the map of the academy which now lay, spread across the table in front of her. The small room which her lessons would be held in had been marked in bright yellow high lighter, making it difficult to miss. The room wasn’t too far from caefitera and was pretty close to the sports field too which was always a good thing.

Plus today they were only in lessons till the afternoon, which meant the rest of the day was free to do as she pleased and seeming as that had worked out pretty well the day before Kaiko wasn’t planning on complaining.

Shoving the remaining pieces of her bacon butty into her mouth and causing her cheeks to bugle awkwardly, she pulled out her phone from her pocket and checked the time. 8am flashed up at her from the small screen as she studied it’s display before nodding. Locking the phone and popping it back into her bag.

Only half an hour till class. she thought, glancing around the mess hall briefly before standing up and swinging her bag over her shoulder once more. “Away we go then” she sighed, pushing her chair back into place with the back of her foot as she turned to walk to class. After all she didn’t want to be late for the first class of the year.

Trudging out of the cafeteria the girl wandered down the path she had marked on her map, eyes fixed to her shoes as she moved on. She was aware of other students around her busying themselves with their own lives but didn’t bother to look up from the ground until she got to her building.

After 5 minutes spent searching for the correct room, getting briefly lost down the wrong corridor, Milly at last found herself walking through the right door way. Shoving the map she had been holding, into a side pocket on her backpack, she strolled in, pausing for a few seconds in the door way to take in her classroom and selecting her chair.
There were only two people in the classroom so far. The first she noticed was a rather young looking girl with bright white hair and beautiful dark skin, whom was sat at the front of the classroom. Spectacle covered eyes focused on the pristine pages of book. The second was Sorae, whom was sat near one of the windows and seemed to be in a world of his own.

Flashing a small grin, the petit girl picked her way across the classroom before dumping her bag down on top of her desk with a loud thud. She had chosen the first row desk, next to the window. One up from the day dreaming Yasha. However, Milly didn’t linger by her desk for long. Waving to Sorae, though she didn’t stop to see if he had seen her gesture or not, she then turned back towards the white haired girl whom was engrossed in a world of ink printed words.

“Hey” Milly smiled, skipping one desk over to the neighbouring unit next the white haired figure, and perching on it’s solid top . “The name’s Milly.” She offered with another smile before thrusting forward a welcoming hand. “What are you reading? Mind if I have a nose? I love books!”

Mentally at this moment in time, Milly felt a surge of proudness flash through her. She almost always failed to be sociable in the morning, as after all, the morning is evil. A smile from Milly in the morning was as difficult as getting blood from a stone, but so far, she had broken her current record of two smiles already.

The decision to the greet the white haired girl had been a spur of the moment thing, as after all she reasoned, she was going to be in the academy for a while so there was no harm getting to know all her class mates or at least more than one. If Sorae wanted to talk, he could join. But Milly wasn’t exactly sure if her entrance had pulled him out of his own thoughts or not.

(my replacement while a new sig is made )

Paired with :
gimmepie

Last edited by Lokiepie; February 6th, 2013 at 02:05 PM.
Old February 6th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: food!
Cafetaria

Nami noticed Takumi had fallen asleep, but she resumed drinking the bloodbag anyway. [I]"He's kind of cute sleeping like this." Nami thought. He soon woke up from Nami's presence and a bubble popped on his nose which made Nami giggle, but then… she sensed something… something fimilair.

His behavior made her notice "it". What Nami sensed was the fear Takumi had for her… something that was typical for creatures that weren't used to Youkai's, which meant Takumi really was a human. But this kind of made the Vampire girl upset. Not the fact that he was human, but the fact he was terrified by her. Was it really a good idea to sit here?

"I sense fear…" Nami silently started to confront him with what she found out. "But I guess that is natural for humans," Nami said, only making Takumi able to hear it. "To be afraid of blood-drinking creatures." Nami tried to smell at him. Even though he was terrified by her nature form, she felt like no one else should know this. Humans weren't allowed on the Academy… atleast that is what she had heard.

Nami heard a guy shouting at another guy behind her. Appearently that guy on the floor had tripped over something and trew his entire lunch over… wasn't that Solo? Nami sighed, she just knew that she wouldn't like that guy and would like to give him a beating… such an ego, disgusting.

Nami turned back to Takumi, and the meat that was on his face earlear was suddenly gone. "Don't worry, you couldn't do anything about me finding out about your nature." Nami continued the topic. "Vampires just know who are humans and who aren't… but if you want me to leave now, please say so… I-I won't tell anyone anyway." Nami trew her empty bloodbag into a nearby trashcan. She felt like she had been talking too much and decided to keep shut for awhile. Nami wasn't hungry anymore and only stared at the pancakes.

Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old February 6th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Nature: Serious
Yorick Amherst Lee
A beast of fur and muscle bounded through the sea of trees, untouched but not unchanged over all the creature’s living days. This was his home, his life, and all he’d ever known. It was paradise. A mighty stag with great wide antlers was felled beneath his fearsome claws. He feasted on the carcass with glee, feeling it’s vitality flow into him. Such was the way of the world, life serving to bring about more life. He climbed a tree, nimbly hopping from branch to branch until he stood atop the bark tower. He looked over at the horizon, the sky a blend of orange and the color of lilacs. This was his favorite spot, here on the tallest tree. He stood there and watched the sun set for a little while longer, filled with a sense of wonder. “I wish life would stay like this forever.”

"Good morning students from 3C! Rise and shine and get ready for class!"

Yorick leapt from his bed at the sound of the woman’s voice. The Boreal forest of his youth he was just in had been a dream, and this was where he truly was. No longer did he live in that blissful hunting ground, he was a student at Youkai Academy. Class 3C room 13 to be exact, a room that was home to a man of the name Higoroshi-sensei. Wait, no, that was wrong. He remembered studying this yesterday. The man’s name was only Higoroshi, and sensei was his title as teacher. Also, the room was not the home of the teacher, but would serve as the home of him and his classmates. But the dorms were his home, were they not? He groaned as he struggled to figure out why exactly the homerooms were called homerooms. The woman continued speaking before he was snapped back into reality.

“Class ends at 12.30 pm today, make sure to make this day another useful one! Oh! and class starts at 8.30 am!”

An intruder!

Yorick searched the room for wherever this stranger was hiding, but neither found nor smelled anyone. He soon realized the sound came from above him. But how? He considered tearing his ceiling open, but decided against it considering destruction of school property was against the rules. With no immediate options, he took a moment to calm down and think. In the end, he decided to start with the first problem, how was she in the ceiling? He decided he would ask a fellow student, who probably knew more than him. He opened his door and approached one of the students who was wandering around the hall.

“Boy,” he called. He remembered the first rule of talking to somebody new. “I am Yorick Amherst Lee, and there is a woman speaking to me from my ceiling. Can you please tell me how she got there?”

The boy turned to him with an eyebrow raised. “Dude, it’s just the P.A., calm down.” He had told him his name, why then had he called him ‘dude’? He ignored this for now, as there were more pressing things for him to worry about.

“What is this, ‘P.A.’,” Yorick asked. The boy stared at him blankly.

“Are you feeling alright, man? You should go to the cafeteria and have some grub, maybe that’ll help straighten your head.” With that, the boy turned and left. He thanked the boy for his advice and returned to his room to change. Perhaps this grub was the answer to this problem, but his head felt perfectly straight already. Even if the grub solved nothing, the cafeteria would definitely have more people to ask about this. Before he left, he heard the P.A., now with Higoroshi-sensei’s voice, telling him to bring a pencil for class. Grateful to the P.A. for reminding him, he left on his way to the cafeteria to figure this out.

Yorick thought spending yesterday exploring the entire school and studying about it was a good idea as he made it to the cafeteria in only around five minutes. In it he saw the most people he had ever seen besides the entrance assembly, and wondered how he would decide who to approach. He went over to the food servers and gave his request. “I am Yorick Amherst Lee, and I want some grub.” The serving woman eyed him strangely for a moment before handing him a tray with food on it that he recognized as pancakes and sausage among other things. He wondered what difference there was about this food that made it grub. It sure didn’t look like a grub, but he had learned that sometimes things were not what they seemed. Maybe grub was code for something. His head was beginning to ache. Maybe it did need some straightening after all. He decided he would eat, then ask somebody his questions.

He looked around for a place to sit for a little before spotting an argument between a couple of students. One boy was particularly aggressive, and clearly upset. Yorick assumed he was asserting his dominance by the looks of it, and decided it would be best to stay out of it. Nearby, however was another student with white hair who stayed out of it as well. Through this, Yorick thought him a sensible person and decided he would ask him about his troubles. Sitting down next to him, he turned and introduced himself. “I am Yorick Amherst Lee, and I need your help. What is P.A. and why is this food ‘grub’? Also is my head on straight?”
Old February 6th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

I watched the two who became agressive toward each other. I didn't think I would be able to help much because I had fatigued myself working out, so I ate my pancakes and watched alarmingly. There was food on the more clumsy one, and it made me laugh a bit. The boy started confronting the kid about some good time, and I figured I could put in my opinion. "Well one, starting a fight here will ruin my breakfast, and this happens to be my favorite morning meal." I cut another piece of my pancakes and ate it. "Two, A fight will cause two bloodied faces, and his isn't one of them." I pointed to the kid on the floor, I had delt with bullies before. I hated human ones, and I had no reason to condone Youkai ones either. "Three, I'm sure a teacher would love to see you cause another day's worth of trouble too." I wasn't necessarily starting a fight, but if I did at least the pathetic kid on the ground could get away.

I ate my last pancake and leaned back satisfied. "I'm sorry if I sound aggressive." I got read for any action the other boy would take. "But threats to anyone, even if it isn't me are personal."

Another kid walked up, making me wander if this would be a brawl rather than a one on one. Though his head comment confused me, "I-I don't know how to respond to that..." I stared at him, seeing if I could hold two guys off at once, at least until a teacher arrived.

Elise
Elise awoke the next morning at the standard 6am, the same time as her American school. Her morning preparations and hygenics took less than half an hour, and after it was she was over she went on a jog. She thought she saw Frio on the track, but she was on the other side and didn't get a clear look. She did a third of a mile before calling it a day and heading to the cafeteria. She never felt hot after these work outs, and she only would sweat during hot summers.

Arriving at the cafeteria she got herself a cup of scalding coffe, a biscuit, and eggs. She didn't enjoy the school food much, and missed her parent's homemade breakfasts. Though considering how tired she was in the morning, it really didn't register in her mind.

After finishing, she heard a thud and saw that a kid had fallen on the ground. Her muscles weighed heavily upon her, and her legs were hesitant to stand, but no matter how tired she was, she still felt obligated to help. She walked toward the boy who had fallen when she noticed Frio, sitting at the table over the boy along with an over-confident looking guy. I wonder why he isn't helping she thought, but then she heard what he had to say. It sounded like he was attempting to start a fight with the over-confident one. Elise sighed, she hated fighting and bullying.

I should find a teacher before this gets out of hand... She exhaled at the thought of having to look for the teacher, then felt her stomach drop as she remembered who their teacher was. I'm going to choke... She thought, rushing outside looking vigorously for their teacher.

Last edited by Aques Keus; February 6th, 2013 at 05:39 PM.
Old February 6th, 2013, 06:38 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed

Kion Gavin - Cafeteria

Eva, huh? Gavin thought to himself. "I don't think I can eat anymore than what I already have," Gavin patted his slender stomach, "I'm not much of a big eater, and I've never really been a breakfast person." Gavin looked at his plate, and then back at Eva. He couldn't help but take great interest in her hairstyle and her hair. It seemed similar to a somewhat popular Chinese hairstyle, and yet it also had an air of French about it. He wanted to know where she was from and what kind of youkai she was. Other than what he'd read in the human realm, he didn't know much about youkai in general, so it wasn't so unlike that he'd let his curiosity get the best of him every now and then.

He wasn't sure exactly how to ask her, though. Anything he asked would either seem to be either to personal or like a flirtatious question...neither of which he really wanted. Still, he couldn't help but focus on the hair. He was sure there were others with hair of the same color, but this girl also had a hairstyle so unique that it'd have been a waste for him not to ask her.

Still, it seemed to Gavin that it would be the wrong thing to do. Eva clearly wasn't used to tuned for social interaction, not one on one at least, and it would be somewhat wily on his part to take advantage of that. But then, Gavin's a demon. He oft wondered if his status twisted his mind, tastes, and the like, or if he was twisting them because of what he thought the demon status would mean. He considered killing someone just the other day...he vowed that he might kill someone the other day. He half-heartedly justified those deeds as being acts of chivalry, but he was still wondering why he felt so normal in declaring them and why he still felt so committed to them.

Still, he decided to take his chances with this one. Well, "decided" isn't exactly the correct word to use in this situation...he acted on his impulses and his lips moved before he could think. "So where are you from?" He caught himself. "-Uh, if you don't mind me asking."

Last edited by machomuu; February 7th, 2013 at 06:57 PM.
Old February 6th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Claire*

Evan Lee Gildred

Eva’s hands slowly pulled the tray back towards him, his offer having been kindly rejected. He resigned himself to the fact that he would just have to throw it away. What a waste. Looking down at the tray, he decided he really didn’t want another bite and thought it better to take his chances that the lunch meal would be better. Not likely, but it was a wishful thought for his growling stomach. Rubbing his flat, svelte tummy, he adjusted his uniform in the process. A little bit of his tidiness obsession kicking in as he pulled it down and made sure it was situated properly.

Looking back up towards Gavin, his eyes spied something that he glossed over on his first cursory examination. There was a black, fingerless glove on his lefthand. A most curious garment that adorned his outfit. What possible purpose did it serve? Was it there merely for aesthetics, or did it have other uses? The only other reasons he could think of wearing such a glove, were bowling or billiards. Maybe it was presumptuous on his part, but Gavin didn’t seem much like a bowler. Without realizing it, he caught himself staring at the glove, his look intense and purposeful. It wasn’t until Gavin next spoke that he broke his attention, blushing slightly at the embarrassment of potentially being caught staring. Had he noticed?

Where was he from? Gavin had asked. It was a most curious question, especially when just making acquaintance at a school. Normally it would be something like: What class are you in? What are your electives? Etc... At least, that’s how he thought these type of things should go. But, where are you from? It wasn’t too personal for his tastes, but he had never really divulged much of himself to anybody before. Truth be told, nobody ever cared enough. The only conversations people would have with him would be teachers and they already knew where he was from.

“N-no, I d-don’t mind at all,” he answered meekly, his eyes meeting Gavin’s briefly. “I’m from the human realm. My father met my mom in a little town towards the south of France. She’s actually a human, so I grew up there for the most p-part...” He finished and let his words linger in the air between them. “M-maybe that’s why I’m not a huge fan of the food here,” he said kindly, with a bit of awkward levity. “I’m used to making and eating french food. People did always say it was the best.” Laughing nervously, not really sure how his comment would go over, he pulled out his mobile from his bag and checked the time. It was getting close to when classes were sure to begin. Never wanting to be late, he stood up and smoothed his skirt again, the fringe of it reaching just past mid-thigh.

“Uhm, I don’t know if we’re in the same class,” he said, picking up his tray. “I’m in 3C. It looks like it’s almost time to start. If you’re going the same way, you want to walk together?” His vision returned back to the mysterious glove, his curiosity getting the best of him. Even while dealing with his nerves, maybe he could ascertain the mystery behind it, if there even was one.
Old February 6th, 2013, 09:16 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll wasn't sure how much time had passed as she kept focused on her book in Youkai history having reached the section on Lamia. Though she was one she still had a lot to learn, especially since she wasn't confident in her abilities. As she turned the page though a voice interrupted her. “Hey” glancing toward the sound Cheryll spotted an older girl with pale skin and long brown hair sitting next to her. Before she could even begin to try to say something the girl continued speaking. “The name’s Milly.” The girl said with a smile extending her hand “What are you reading? Mind if I have a nose? I love books!”

Looking at Milly Cheryll felt her face flush in embarrassment. She had no idea what to do, and now that someone was closer to her the signs of the tears that had fallen earlier were obvious. "U-uhh...I-I'm C-Ch-Cheryll" she said shyly quickly looking back at her book.

Last edited by SylveonStar; February 28th, 2013 at 03:42 PM.
Old February 6th, 2013, 09:45 PM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Kakusu - Cafeteria
"Hey--!" Kakusu heard the boy said with his voiced raised slightly. He heard the boy yell at him. “You little pest!! Watch where you're tripping!!”

Before he could get to his feet, he felt the contents of his tray drop on his head and hit the floor. The apple and the milk bottle hit the floor although it didn’t burst open.

Kakusu stood up with a slouched posture with his back towards Solo before turning to where the voice was coming from and scratched his head. He had an urge to grab the boy’s jerky bag and spit in it but he knew that wouldn’t make anything better. He brushed himself off and gave out a low chuckle.

"You're the brat who told the teacher on me, huh? You ruined my day yesterday, and you're starting again today. Give me three reasons I shouldn't do the same to your face."

“I’m sorry” Kakusu said quietly but sincerely with a calm voice. His hair was covering his eyes but he still managed to make out Solo through the blanket of hair and frown at him. He just wanted to apologize to this boy for yesterday but apparently he took this gesture the wrong way but who wouldn’t.

“I didn’t tell the teacher anything so he must have come of his own accord.” Kakusu said in response to Solo, choosing to ignore Solo’s latter statement. He knew that he wouldn’t be able to wipe the floor clean with this boy in a fight even though he probably wouldn’t fight back. He just seemed to be an ill-mannered person and apparently Kakusu wouldn’t be able to just ignore him forever but it might work for now. Kakusu picked up his milk and apple and took a sip of the milk before turning away from Solo and starting to walk away slowly to find another spot to sit.

Old February 7th, 2013, 02:26 AM
Lokiepie
ooh...Cake!

Milly Kaiko
As the girl to look at her, a mixture of surprise and raw embarrassment colouring her cheeks, Milly tried another grin. However, this feeble attempt to smile faltered when her eyes fell on the tear trails which stained the girl’s cheeks. She hadn’t noticed till now. She had only spared the girl a passing glance as she had entered the room, but up close, the more personal details were showing themselves.

When Kaiko opened her mouth to require however, the white haired girl turned her head away refocusing on the pages and leaving Milly’s hand to flout in open air without a hope. Dropping it, Milly shuffled on the desk top slightly to become more comfy she quickly fished for ideas on what to do. Should she inquire about the tears? Or should she let it lie? After all she had literary just met this girl and it was probably too early to enquire about such things.

"U-uhh...I-I'm C-Ch-Cheryll"

The strained, stuttered sentence broke Milly’s thoughts and looking up from her shoes which she had adverted her gaze to, she nodded. Dipping her head reaction to the girl’s words and partly on her own decision not to ask about the tears, Milly parted her lips to speak again, this time her tone more tentative and less hyper-active-puppy.

“Cool name. Wish my parents had given me a name like that” she giggled, shuffling on the desk top as she began to swing her legs in the air freely. An act of her own awkwardness, though she disguised it with a happy, relaxed expression.

“so what are you reading Cheryll?” she enquired once more. She wanted to quickly get away from the subject of the girl’s distress, hoping that whatever it was that had made the young girl cry would be forgotten with this conversation. No one should have to cry on their first day.

Paired with :
gimmepie
Old February 7th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

SOLO the LYCAN
Classroom to Dorm Room

Chapter One: Part Ten
Reluctant Beginnings

Solo turned his head. Apparently his roommate was going to be an issue. "Listen, Fry-whatever, do you think I really give two craps about your breakfast? The only thing of importance in this world is survival; If you trust anyone, or show any mercy, you die. The world is cruel, unforgiving, and full of idiots who can't take five steps without putting someone in danger; in this case, me. No one can be trusted, not even family. It's the people you trust most who hurt you most when they stab you in the back, and they always will. My point is, people like this," Solo lazily gestured to the boy who tripped, "are either going to die, because they can't handle simple concepts of survival, or are going to kill you, and simply feign weakness to lure you into trust. I don't trust anyone but myself, and that's how I've lived this long."

He paused for a moment. "By the way, top bunk is mine. And if you touch any of my things, I'll beat you. Break something, and I break you." There was a glint of something in his eye for a moment, though the exact emotion was impossible to determine. "If you stay outta my way, I'll stay outta yours. That's the best I can offer you." He turned to the clumsy one. "As for you... If you didn't tell the teacher, then why were you in my room?"

!

Old February 7th, 2013, 09:12 AM
DLMuerte
#aldnoahzero

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to DLMuerte
Volt

The loud thud that he heard behind him startled Sorae away from his thoughts, and he turned his head to see Milly, who had just waved. "Oh... hey Milly." Volt didn't really feel like conversing right now... instead favoring to do something else. Seeing as Milly was distracted and talking to the white haired girl, he found it as the perfect time to summon something... small. Very small. He would probably summon what he had been working on... well, of course, it was more than one. But the smallest would do just fine. He just needed to have some more practice. Work on it more. He remembered what his father had told him, what he called 'Yasha Theory:'

(Flashback)

"From what I've gathered from other Yashas around the world, you have to start out with the smaller animals and move on bigger and bigger until you get to your goal when dealing with summoning creatures. It makes them a lot easier to summon."

"Like what?" Sorae had been a bit younger at the time, and had wiggled his toes in curiousity. He hadn't been
that much younger, but looking back he definitely wasn't as mature.

"Like... a cat, then a bobcat, and then a lion!"

"A
lion?!"

"Sure. A lion."

(Flashback end)

This, Sorae remembered, had stunned him beyond recognition. But his goal wasn't a lion. And as he opened his third eye, which wasn't pricked by the hair that was put down and could not be seen, the coin that was now in the palm of his hand was warm to the touch. Suddenly, on the desk, there was a living being. One that he had summoned. It was small. Probably curious. Very young... of course, they didn't live too long anyway. No, it wasn't that cat. That cat was too loud to let out now.

It was a gecko. A small, green gecko, about the size of his middle finger. Best of all, it was extremely quiet. It slowly crawled up Sorae's arm, before fidgeting in his hair. Oh yes. Very, very young, and beyond the notice of anyone in the room. Of course, till it jumped off his head while it seemed like someone was walking in. Quickly catching it and de-summoning it, which was fairly easy as it poofed away without anyone noticing. His third eye closed as he quickly resumed being fairly absent-minded, quietly humming.

YA | S: WoF | FE: TRW | F:TLoD
Old February 7th, 2013, 07:59 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll sighed quietly as she turned another page in her Youkai History book. This wasn't the first time she had read this book, not even the second or the third. She had read that book over two hundred times. If one looked close enough it was obvious the book was old and had been read multiple times but still cared for. As she stared at the first paragraph on Mermaids she heard Milly's voice giggle “Cool name. Wish my parents had given me a name like that” glancing at the older girl from the corner of her eye she saw the girl sitting on a desk swinging her legs. “so what are you reading Cheryll?” Milly asked.

"I-it's m-my favorite.." Cheryll muttered shyly "o-on Youkai H-History" she continued to stutter. She really needed to get used to talking to people, but that was easier said than done. I have to try she thought looking at Milly. "D-Do y-you l-like b-books?"

Last edited by SylveonStar; February 28th, 2013 at 03:42 PM.
Old February 7th, 2013, 08:00 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed

Kion Gavin - Cafeteria

So she's of human descent as well, huh? I guess there are more of us here than I thought, the young mage said to himself. He was actually quite surprised, though so far he'd only known of three students that were from the human realm (himself included); he was starting to reconsider whether throwing away his humanity was a good idea. Maybe there was a place for humans in this school; if there were, than there'd be hope for youkai in the human realm. Without the disguises, that is. Really, the idea of a school designed to teach youkai to live as humans so that they can coexist with the humans seemed...odd to Gavin. It felt wrong. It was not something you'd think any youkai would truly want, hiding themselves for the sake of human ignorance. Disgusting.

Eva awakened Gavin from his brooding by telling him that it was almost time for class and asking him if he wanted to go to class with her. Upon realizing how much time had passed, Gavin's gaze shot back to his food, and a wave of regret had come over him. What lay in front of Gavin were three strips of bacon, two pancakes with slightly hardened butter on top, a half-eaten piece of sausage that bathed in a small pool of blood, and a chilled milk carton with condensation forming at its sides. But, "Carpe Diem", as Gavin would always say. He took the sausage, as well as the three pieces of bacon, and wrapped them in the two blankets of pancake. He the scarfed it down, his eyes darting to Eva, hoping not to disgust her. Finally, he took the milk and washed it down. The taste of blood mixed with some type of milk and strange meat was certainly a unique experience for Gavin.

It didn't taste very good.

Luckily, his mother was the type to make him eat what was good for him, regardless of if he wanted it or not. She was a strong woman, that she was. Even being the demon that he was, Gavin prayed for her everyday. He wasn't religious, but he believed that there was some sort of god, for her sake he prayed to that god every night.

After wiping his face with a napkin in a somber manner (well, as somber as you can be after scarfing down a pancake sandwich the way he did), and said, "Well, I'm not sure if I have class with you..." He looked at a clock mounted on a nearby wall. It didn't seem as if he had time to be going to the wrong class. "...But it'd be my pleasure to accompany you."

With that, the two emptied their trays and placed them on top of the trashcans. It wasn't necessarily what they were supposed to do, but it was what Gavin did at his previous high school, so he saw no reason to change. The two promptly made their way out of cafeteria and into the main building. It was a relatively quiet walk to the class. Eva didn't make much eye contact with Gavin and even stayed a small distance away from him as they walked. Gavin didn't feel awkward about this, though; he liked dealing with silent types. He often called it "psychotic" how he could gain confidence off of the discomfort of others. Still, Gavin wasn't the best at making conversation either, so most of the topics he brought up were short-lived. Still, he enjoyed it nonetheless, she was the closest thing he had to a friend. A non-violent, non-blackmailing friend, that is.

When they arrived, there weren't too many youkai in the classroom. "Looks like we're early," Gavin said with a smile. He still wasn't sure if he was in the right class, but he didn't think he had enough time to go back to the dorm and check, so he took a seat in the front row and opened his spell tome in wait.

Old February 7th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Claire*

Evan Lee Gildred

Eva enjoyed the walk to class tremendously, even if his attitude didn’t betray it. Maybe Gavin didn’t think such as him, but Eva considered him a good acquaintance now, maybe even a friend. Two days in and he had met two very kind people in the forms of Ashling and Gavin. He actually did wonder what Ashling was up to, he thought he saw her in the cafeteria, but he couldn’t be sure. Not saying much as he let Gavin lead the way, he nodded and gave a few shy and abrupt responses on topics that the other boy had introduced. More than once, Eva had a question that he was dying to know the answer to, but chickened out at the last second. Another wonderful tendency of his. One thing he did notice however, was that as they walked along, he stopped stuttering so much. His words flowed a bit better as his familiarity with the boy grew.

They finally arrived, Gavin declaring they had arrived early. That was perfectly okay in Eva’s book. In fact, he probably would have chastised himself if that hadn’t been the case. “I’m glad, I like to get places early,” he spoke up to Gavin as the taller boy went about finding his seat. “Thanks for walking with me.” Eva smiled and walked up to the desk at the front of the class, his hand shooting into his bag and searching for something. After a few seconds of being unsuccessful, he finally opened it fully and picked out what he was looking for. The apple the cafeteria lady had given him when he had asked. Brushing it off with his free hand, he placed it on the desk with a content little sigh. It may have been corny and cliche to others, but Eva had always brought his teachers apples for the beginning of a new school season. He wasn’t a suck up, or a teacher’s pet, he just always thought it the polite thing to do.

Grabbing a seat behind Gavin, he rested his bag on his chair and scooted quietly towards his desk. After a few minutes of waiting absentmindedly, he decided to pull out his journal a write a few notes about the day so far. Nothing extraordinary, just the events that had transpired but a few minutes earlier. He spied Gavin doing something with a most curious book, no, book wasn’t the right word, a tome. Now a question popped into his mind that he could hardly contain. Shifting in his seat uncomfortably, he bit his bottom lip and played with a loose strand of hair as he weighed whether or not to ask it. Deciding he could contain the thought no longer, he inched forward in his chair, lithe body leaning over his desk as he tapped Gavin on the shoulder. Without even waiting for the boy to turn around, he presented him with his query.

“Hey, uhm, I have a question I want to ask you,” he whispered calmly, if a little suspiciously. Eva certainly hoped he wasn’t freaking the boy out with the secretive tone of his voice. “I’ve heard a lot of stories about Mages,” he continued, his eyes looking down at the ground. “There were a few that seemed too farfetched to believe. H-have you ever heard of a Mage transforming someone, like permanently?” He blurted out excitedly, but not too much as to sound hopeful and draw attention. “I m-mean, I’m just curious. I don’t want you going around transforming people,” he lied. “B-but, I was just wondering, theoretically. Possible or not?” His gaze finally rose from the ground, his big, soft eyes looking at Gavin as he finished.
Old February 7th, 2013, 09:29 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Takumi Makkusu - She Knows

I was eating pieces of my pancakes, I like eating little pieces, listening to Nami. She was nice, so I think she might not harm me. That still wasn't reason enough to leave me defenseless. I'm still surrounded by these monster, their's bound to be more than one who's not so nice.

Perhaps listening to Nami was a bad thing. She knew I was a human by my nature. That really startled me that I accidentally flip the fork I hold, which held a flat pancake. Well, the pancake flew off the fork into the air. "I-I don't want you to leave. You're actually pretty nice." It was nice to give a nice comment to Nami. I guess I could get used to her. It took me a moment to notice where the pancake hit. The scary part, no matter where it landed or who it landed on, was the conclusion. I saw where the pancake landed: on some boy's head. He was the one shouting. I gulped. Any monster would terrify my. How would this one terrify me? Tons...

"Uh-oh." I am not in a great situation here. What should I do? I wanna run, but I'm frozen in fear on what may happen next. I hope I didn't tick him off.

ShinyDiamond: I'll prepare Tak's funeral.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old February 8th, 2013, 02:42 AM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Kakusu
The boy who listed reasons in response to Solo’s threats seemed to be a tough customer if he would so easily talk to him like that. As if it was a miracle, Solo brought his attention seemingly off of Kakusu and it almost seemed that he would get away

“My point is, people like this, are either going to die, because they can't handle simple concepts of survival, or are going to kill you, and simply feign weakness to lure you into trust. I don't trust anyone but myself, and that's how I've lived this long.” The boy who seemed still infuriated said with a quick gesture towards him. The boy continued on with his roommate and it almost seemed to be over until Solo turned back at Kakusu with more to say. "If you stay outta my way, I'll stay outta yours. That's the best I can offer you." He turned to the clumsy one. "As for you... If you didn't tell the teacher, then why were you in my room?"

Kakusu turned around and faced Solo looking at him straight in the eye for a moment, enough for him to see a hint of a flame building in the pupils of Kakusu’s eyes before shaking his head to deny what Solo said.

“I don’t care if I live or die but I definitely won’t kill you. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not out of incompetence but because I have no reason to kill anyone. As for the teacher, I don’t know why he wanted to speak to you but I heard that loud music and wanted to ask you to turn it down slightly.” Kakusu wasn’t trying to be rude but he would have to be as straightforward as he could and try to reason with this boy so he wouldn’t turn this into a grudge.

Kakusu turned to the boy’ implied roommate who stood up for him and gave him a nod of acknowledgment. If this didn’t work out, his roommate would be of major assistance and hopefully they could settle this before someone came to the cafeteria with a teacher.

Old February 8th, 2013, 04:23 AM
Lokiepie
ooh...Cake!

Milly

“Youkai history huh?” Milly repeated her nose wrinkling slightly as she looked up at the ceiling. The name of the book did ring a bell. “I think have read that” she said, looking down and flashing a white toothed grin at the girl. “Pretty good read from what I remember, so no wonder it’s your favourite”

Here Milly glanced up to watch another two members of her class walk in through the door, but didn't spare much time studying them. After all she didn't want to be caught staring at random people.

Shuffling once more on the desk top, the young werewolf then pulled her attention back to Cheryll with another smile slipping across her lips as the quiet girl enquired about her interest in books.

“Love’em” she grinned “In fact back in my room I practically have my own little library.” She stopped here to ponder for a little bit before parting her lips again. “Though I think my favourite book is a fantasy tale, with sword fights, miracles and romance.” She shrugged at this, as if dismissing the last point like she had no interest, though in her heart that was her favourite element of the tale. Ever the secret romantic. “Ever heard of The Princess Bride?”

She stopped here to let the girl reply, flashing a glance towards the clock on the further most wall to check the time. 8:15 and counting. But then the classroom was still mostly empty, which was odd for such a late time.

I wonder what is keeping everyone she thought, letting her eyes dart to the door way, she was slightly curious as to see who she would be spending the rest of the year with.

Paired with :
gimmepie

Last edited by Lokiepie; February 8th, 2013 at 08:59 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here