The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 6th, 2013, 07:31 PM
YamiNoBlade Twihiki Amias
~Be by my side for Eternity ~

Nature: Mild
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
I loved the prank where members were mods and mods were members. As for this year, iunno, maybe we will have a slogan, just for one day. Working on it. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

I'd love to see that actually, it would be pretty awesome to be a Mod for a day even if it's just for a prank,

and it'd be neat to FINALLY have a slogan for PC, again even if it's just for the sake for a prank

I have not seen or was there for the other pranks, but I will for this one.

Gym Leader Cheren
Partner N'Crime
| Showdown! | PC Family | Pairs

Currently on Hiatus until further notice.
Old February 7th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Sammi
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
It's really hard picking one! But I think I'm going to go with 2011, because the h-staff pulled a fast one and swapped around our forums! Along with the awesome word swaps. 2012 was pretty fun to post as Lerroux though.

Uh this year I think I am good with anything, as long as there's something. *shrugs*
Old February 9th, 2013, 03:56 AM
RPX
seclusion

Nature: Hasty
I got to witness Applesauce Day and Lerroux in my old accounts, but I never really touched my account in the Lerroux one and I only opened it to check what the prank was lol. I wish I was around during the Everyone-Is-A-Mod prank, it would have been fun. My favourite so far is Applesauce Day. <3 Especially reading the one bio saying "I love roleplaying", into "I love buffalos" I laughed so hard omg. Ok I'll shut up now.

I don't know of any suggestions for a prank, but I hope they have one. If they don't it would be disappointing. :(
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links