• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon SkyLine

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I...don't know if anyone has noticed, but I've added a new link for yet another fixed beta in the first post. =/
It's been lying in the first post for a while now.

If there are bugs to be discovered, please let me know~
I am aware of the cave tile with a flower animation though, and the border tiles in the gym.

Anyway, I am currently inserting the second frames of PKMN for their animations. I am sure as heck am going to take some time to finish inserting all of them. =/

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
I...don't know if anyone has noticed, but I've added a new link for yet another fixed beta in the first post. =/
It's been lying in the first post for a while now.

If there are bugs to be discovered, please let me know~
I am aware of the cave tile with a flower animation though, and the border tiles in the gym.

Anyway, I am currently inserting the second frames of PKMN for their animations. I am sure as heck am going to take some time to finish inserting all of them. =/
Mmkay sounds good, looking forward to more awesomeness.

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2017
GREAT HACK ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT.. although it is very challenging with very little reward.. so challenging in fact i want to quit everytime i face a new trainer .. also i dont like that i cant cheat.. gameshark /codebreakers simply do not wrk, ive tried almost all of them for ruby sapphire and emerald and i dont get nothing .. great hack none the less for what ive played so far im on my way to the moonlight cave where i need rocksmash .. and yes i have rock smash

Years
GREAT HACK ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT.. although it is very challenging with very little reward.. so challenging in fact i want to quit everytime i face a new trainer .. also i dont like that i cant cheat.. gameshark /codebreakers simply do not wrk, ive tried almost all of them for ruby sapphire and emerald and i dont get nothing .. great hack none the less for what ive played so far im on my way to the moonlight cave where i need rocksmash .. and yes i have rock smash
Haa Haa Haa that is the beauty of JaGold's hacks, they are difficult which suits the way the creator never wants to spoil his hardwork in a short time

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Are the Gastlys' OW sprites in WindString Town supposed to be Pikachus?

I take it that the trainers are fixed, yes?
Also, I guess I have forgotten to fix the OW of other NPCs in the game...
Thanks for the report~

I have no idea why you can't use cheatcodes, since I didn't really bother trying to use one, nor did I implement a "no cheating" feature...if it is possible. :\

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2015
is it still only 6 towns? or 7 bagdes or what so ever or is it now complete?

Victiny

Victiny
Years
its really a great game keep it up and i played it it was really fun i catched a rails i want but when i train it to level 10 its immediately level 100!! xD and those trainers are so overpowered O.o barely win it its pretty fun thnx for all the great game hacks ^.^ loved to play them all

Years
its really a great game keep it up and i played it it was really fun i catched a rails i want but when i train it to level 10 its immediately level 100!! xD and those trainers are so overpowered O.o barely win it its pretty fun thnx for all the great game hacks ^.^ loved to play them all
Just sneaking in to add that the game is made intentionally hard by JaGold like his previous hacks

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Hey DJG i was just wondering... How about add just one new Pokemon: Sylveon from X and Y? Could be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back