• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Leafy Forest v2.0 [Grass-Type Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Name: Pave Low
Partner Pokemon: Turtwig & Whimsicott
Password: Leaf Storm

On the Anime, which grass-type Pokemon do you find the cutest? Toughest?]
Cutest: Turtwig, does a lot of cute things with Ash. Toughest: Honestly, I don't really think of grass-types as the toughest Pokemon.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Username: Volcanix769
Partner: Snivy and Leafeon
Password: Leaf Storm(I prefer Frenzy Plant)
Why I would join: Bulbasaur was my first ever Pokemon, but it along with other Pokemon made me want to join this club.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Name: CourageHound
Partner Pokemon:
001.gif
(Zatch) and
586-summer.gif
(Major)
I like Bulbasaur cuz hes my fav grass type due to the different attributes and tools it has in its arsenal and being blindingly cute throughout its evolutionary line. Second is Sawsbuck because it reminds me of nature and he looks like a very handsome pokemon akin to its real like counterpart.
Password: Strongest grass type attack is Frenzy- jk Leaf Storm
Topic Answer:
On the Anime, which grass-type Pokemon do you find the cutest? Toughest?
EEerr...excluding the irrationality of 5th gen i'd say...Torterra. Namely Paul's Torterra. Very strong, powerfull and a tank.

What halloween costume would look good on your Partner Pokemon? (both of them!) Be creative :D
xD I'd could envision dressing Bulbasaur up in a Metta Knight costume(From the Kirby series) with the mask, ballon sword attacked to his side and a cape that he uses his vines to extend to emulate Metta Knight's wings

I can also see Sawsbuck dressing up as a dark horse from the headless horsemen.
welcome to the club, CourageHound!!!
lol awesoem halloween costume!! xD

Name: Pave Low
Partner Pokemon: Turtwig & Whimsicott

On the Anime, which grass-type Pokemon do you find the cutest? Toughest?]
Cutest: Turtwig, does a lot of cute things with Ash. Toughest: Honestly, I don't really think of grass-types as the toughest Pokemon.
welcome to the club, Pave Low!!!
nice partner pokemons! :D

i would love to join could you please tell me
just fill this form and the answer the current topic
Name:
Partner Pokemon: (One Grass-Type starter & one of your choice. To be explained below)
Password: (The strongest grass-type attack, aka the owner of this club!)
Topic Answer:

Username: Volcanix769
Partner: Snivy and Leafeon
Password: Leaf Storm(I prefer Frenzy Plant)
Why I would join: Bulbasaur was my first ever Pokemon, but it along with other Pokemon made me want to join this club.
welcome to the club, Volcanix!!!
cute patner pokemons

What halloween costume would look good on your Partner Pokemon? (both of them!) Be creative :D
for lilligant
Spoiler:

for bulbasaur
Spoiler:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
welcome to the club, CourageHound!!!
lol awesoem halloween costume!! xD
[/SPOILER]

Thanks! I try to bring out the uniqueness in my partners when thinking about stuff like that.

Oh! and I forgot something: On the Anime, which grass-type Pokemon do you find the cutest? Toughest?

I forgot to mention the cute part. I'd say Ash's bulbasur a very cute bulbasur and a tough little guy at that ^_^. I thinks its really cute how he gets along with everyone as well how he communicates by "motioning" with his vines on some occasions.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 16, 2014
Name: Vapie
2 partners: Bulbasaur and... gah I really can't decide between Liligant and Leafeon (but if you'll force me... then Liligant) ><
Password: Leaf Storm, although I'm more of a Petal Dance person ;)
Topic: Bulbasaur would look ridiculously cute in a pumpkin outfit, where his bulb is a pumpkin with leafy vines comin out >< and Liligant in a wizard hat and sparkly robes ^^

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
A mage Liligant...thats something I would like to see. Haha although I think Roserade takes that part better

dontstay96

Grass-man
Years
Name: dontstay96
Partner Pokemon: Turtwig and Abomasnow
Topic Answer: Turtwig is my fav starting pokemon, I love torterra's design and moveset, for Abomasnow, I love it being part Ice but the thing I like the most (besides the design) I'ts that he can use Wood Hammer, my fav grass type move

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back