The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 4th, 2013 (08:09 AM).
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Yes of course! I haven't forgotten~

I'm not sure if I want to GM + be a player at my new RP at the same time though. ;___;

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old February 4th, 2013 (11:53 AM).
Axeliira
we all got the spark

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctos View Post
Hello all!
Now I will start with an apology for my absence and its rather sudden occurrence! My uni work load really crept up on me last semester and resulted in my leaving with little in the way of an announcement. Cannot stress how sorry I am for that (especially to the GMs of RPs that I was involved in...luckily I don't think I was involved too heavily in any at that point).

I am obviously returning to Pokecommunity thanks to my exams now being over and the work load having lightened considerably as we move through to new modules. This time I wont be joining quite as many RPs (I begin work on my dissertation in the near future so as much as I'd rather be rp'ing than writing dis proposals I sadly cant). So...Hello to anyone new(er) here and hello again to those I left behind. Glad to be back!
No need to apologize, my good friend. I'm feeling your pain right now. So much work to do right now here! It's a good thing, however, that you will be limiting yourself on joining roleplays, because that's something I'm doing. Joining 1-2 is alright.

Welcome back and stick around! Hope to see you around. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilSkittles View Post
Well I would like to introduce myself to the Rp corner. I've been in a wolf rp in the past and am working up a character for a Good Omens rp on tumblr, other than that I'm still pretty new to rping in general.

Hopefully snagged the last spot in thread earlier.
I never tried RPing on tumblr, although that sounds pretty fun. Welcome aboard to le RP corner! Hopefully our RP here is easy for you, if not, feel free to ask questions! We're a helpful bunch. :)

Ever think that you could lose your mind, could it be the big d r e a m you'll find.
No more waiting cause it's almost time, everything is gonna be a l r i g h t.
moderator of fan clubs & groups ~ paired to buoysel & kanzler
Old February 4th, 2013 (02:26 PM).
Adventure

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
Yes of course! I haven't forgotten~

I'm not sure if I want to GM + be a player at my new RP at the same time though. ;___;
Try being GM only, then! It's often a good idea even though it can be really fun to be a player in a world you've lovingly created~

to think you were once a stranger
and every day with you an adventure

Old February 4th, 2013 (02:46 PM).
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Nature: Jolly
I'm sorry, but I regret to inform you that I am going away for a week or two. I can't say when I'll return actually, but it will be at least 2 weeks. Farewell my friends.
Old February 4th, 2013 (03:33 PM).
Nakuzami
The Savior
Community Supporter

So, I have a crudely drawn map and stuff of the region for my Pokemon x Magic roleplay. Yes, it's pieced together with Conquest map items, lol. xD

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Here's the opening or whatever that I wrote:
Spoiler:
Olyssia, an ancient land untouched by the impurities of modern technology. In a land long forgotten, Olyssia lays at the heart of the magical energies in the world. Magic flows through every rock, tree, and insect, bathing the land in a natural beauty unmatched by anything seen by mankind in millennia. Eventually humans learned to harness this mystic energy; to better themselves and become one with the world. At one point, it was not uncommon to see a magic Caster. At one point, nearly every person in Olyssia could utilize magic in some way, shape, or form.

But that was before the Purge.

In the four hundredth and fifty-first year of the fourth era, a great shadow fell upon the land of Olyssia. King Armand III, after having seized the throne upon claiming victory over a bloody war that lasted three years and nearly tore the land of Olyssia apart, outlawed the use of magic. One by one, he rounded up all of the Casters in the land and promptly executed them. This was the event known as the Purge. Out of the six hundred thousand known Casters across Olyssia, less than one hundred were said to escape with their lives.

As for the daemons - the mystical creatures that were found throughout Olyssia - many of them were hunted to near extinction. It was decreed that anyone in the possession of a daemon, excluding non-elemental and livestock daemons that citizens could keep so long as they had a proper permit, would be executed. Likewise, anyone found harboring a Caster would be executed, but only after they watched their entire family be executed before them.

One hundred and fifty years have passed since the initial Purge. On the throne now sits Lord Viktor Kratus II, blood descendant pf King Armand III. The Seven Tenets of Armand are enforced just as viciously as ever, and magic has all but been forgotten in Olyssia. Daemons still roam the wilds, but now they hide from the hateful eyes of mankind, very rarely exposing themselves to the lost creatures.

Olyssia, the center of all things arcane in the world, is now a mundane wasteland stained with blood and filled with fear and sadness. Its citizens are worn ragged from its harsh regime, and its once bright and loved wilderness now only bring fear to the humans, who avoid the arcane at all costs. Many of the settlements are now walled and regular citizens rarely get to see what's on the other side of these walls.

It would probably be rated M, to give literary freedom and whatnot. Plus, it seems like it could lead to some . . . gruesome scenes, I suppose.
And I have no idea what the Seven Tenets of Armand I mentioned are. I've yet to make them up. @_@ The name just sounded cool. xD

Roleplayers would be playing as people from our world whom have fallen through mystic Gates and have no memory of their past.

For this, I'll probably be a GM only, lol. I'm in three roleplays now; one's barely started and the other has yet to start, and that already seems like a bit much, lol.

Thoughts? C:

Also:

Welcome back Arctos and welcome EvilSkittles! d:
Old February 4th, 2013 (10:32 PM).
EvilSkittles
Lord of the kitchen

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to EvilSkittles
Quote:
Welcome to the RP Corner, EvilSkittles! RP on tumblr, eh? I don't know what that's like but the fine thing about this place is that we often get people over who have RPed in many different ways and who can bring something new to the section.
Quote:
I never tried RPing on tumblr, although that sounds pretty fun. Welcome aboard to le RP corner! Hopefully our RP here is easy for you, if not, feel free to ask questions! We're a helpful bunch.
Yeah I don't really get how it works either. I know they make a character blog and interact through it with asks and long reblog chains.

Argggh earlier today, actually last night, I completely lost all my character notes. I'm so frustrated and feel a little guilty that I'm being slow in my SUs now. I just want to kill Word, from now on I will stick to Notepad.:cer_pissed:
Old February 4th, 2013 (11:38 PM).
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
Quote:
Yeah I don't really get how it works either. I know they make a character blog and interact through it with asks and long reblog chains.

Argggh earlier today, actually last night, I completely lost all my character notes. I'm so frustrated and feel a little guilty that I'm being slow in my SUs now. I just want to kill Word, from now on I will stick to Notepad.:cer_pissed:
Might I recommend using Notepad++? Tabs, zoom, customization, and it's more than just a regular Notepad! :D

Also, welcome! (So fashionably late. |D )

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old February 5th, 2013 (08:35 AM).
Axeliira
we all got the spark

Quote:

A good tip to back up your roleplay stuff is to use a cloud storage program like Google Drive and Microsoft Skydrive. You can basically access your stuff from...anywhere, and whenever you have a computer in front of you with internet access. It helps a ton!

Ever think that you could lose your mind, could it be the big d r e a m you'll find.
Old February 5th, 2013 (09:58 AM).
Adventure

Nature: Naive
I store my character and plot ideas, as well as links to resources and lists of stuff, in the notepad you get in your User CP here on PokéCommunity :p More than once the space there hasn't been enough though.

to think you were once a stranger
and every day with you an adventure

Old February 6th, 2013 (06:18 AM).
Xlugon Pyro
Dragon Tamer

Nature: Bold
For those who may be interested: I have been brainstorming as of late and have been bouncing around new RP game ideas. Give me your feedback if either of these interest you or if you'd like to help me expand upon them or co-GM them. If I get a good response, I might try to put it together and start it up.

First up is my rough idea for a Naruto ninja RP (Teen or Mature):
Spoiler:
This RP would take place in the future after the events of the Naruto anime and manga. I may also consider an alternate timeline instead but that will undoubtedly complicate things.

The plot will begin around the time before the chunin exams where most players will be playing genin in squads preparing for the exams. Things take an interesting turn during and after the exams later on in the RP but I'm not sure what I want to happen at this point. Some players will be able to sign-up with secondary characters, but they will be background characters while the RP itself focuses on the genin participating in the exams. I'm not sure how I want to deal with players being of certain clans or heritages or being related to characters from the series, so right now that possibility is in the air.

As for what village or which villages will be playable or what I want to have happened to the tailed beasts and jinchuriki has yet to be decided. Including jinchuriki might be a problem due to a huge problem in the balance of power that these people would possess so it's something I'd have to think about.

It would require people who can dedicate enough time to it so that the plot can progress. In particular, people would need to be able to post a few times a week minimum, but they wont need to be super posts or anything but just enough to actually allow the RP to progress. I could make it possible for new players to join throughout the RP but the sign-up criteria would have to change for these new players, especially during the chunin exams.
This one has quite a bit of fleshing out that I'd need to do plot-wise but I think it could turn into a pretty interesting RP.

My second idea is an alternate Pokemon universe in either a quasi-renaissance high fantasy setting or a sci-fi fantasy setting explained in the second spoiler (Mature):
Spoiler:
This RP would take a more sandboxish route but with goals to accomplish throughout the RP that would require frequent interaction with players, often to complete similar tasks. The high fantasy element comes into play with how Pokemon are able to be used by humans and explains how their powers work, and the time period would correspond with a mix of medieval and renaissance themes as well as some pre-industrial aspects in place.

Essentially, players will play as Pokemon knights, wizards, etc. that are in essence the world's equivalent of Pokemon trainers. I'm leaning against the inclusion of races like elves, dwarves, or things more bizarre, but I could very well include different clans, nations, and sects of humans that vary slightly in appearance but are all essentially human.

The plot idea I have at the moment revolves around the traveling to temples and the defeating of their head monk, high priest, etc. which would be similar to gym battles. It would be some sort of Pokemon journey RP, but with more mature themes mainly due to the violence and the fact that Pokemon battling isn't just for fun, but for war, and their superhuman powers make Pokemon incredibly powerful weapons. Some use Pokemon for evil while others use them for good and it's not uncommon for Pokemon to die in battle. The plot will culminate in the battling of some sort of malicious force but the extent of what the plot will entail is something I'm still thinking about.

Attendance would be able to be more lax here, but I would still want at least 1 post a week or more if interaction with other players is required for that portion of the RP. Again, posting is important to not keep other players waiting and to keep the RP moving along.

The sci-fi version of the fantasy Pokemon RP:
Spoiler:
As opposed to a renaissance fantasy Pokemon RP, this one would take place in a futuristic setting, again in an alternate universe. However, some sort of magic will persist here and Pokemon are still powerful despite the advent of advanced technologies.

Everything else pretty much mimics the ideas I had for the renaissance version but with different terms and themes in place. Refer to it to see what I have in mind as they're pretty much mirrors of each other.
I have a bit of a better idea of what I want to happen throughout the Pokemon RPs but they need much work too. These are rough ideas after all.

If any of these ideas you'd like to see developed further or would like to participate in in any way, I'll take any feedback you have and see what I (maybe we) can come up with.

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGH...

In a world without substance, a nonsense signature is only appropriate!
Old February 6th, 2013 (06:25 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
^ I'm all for that first idea!
Old February 6th, 2013 (07:31 AM).
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Pokemon and fantasy!? Together!? Count me in! I would die to have an idea like that happen!
Old February 6th, 2013 (07:50 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Since I now only have one RP running I have started planning my next which is a journey in an original region. Is there anyone here who would like to help me hash out the final details, co-GM or create an image of the region I have planned out?
Old February 6th, 2013 (09:04 AM).
Nakuzami
The Savior
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greiger View Post
Pokemon and fantasy!? Together!? Count me in! I would die to have an idea like that happen!
Did my post just get overlooked or something, again? ._.;

Jebus, people just don't like me, lol.

< Click for le overlooked post, if you'd please~ >

Also, I'm still expanding on many parts. Today I decided to come up with the basic forms of magycks. (<- I've been spelling it like that today for some reason, lol)
  • Red Magyck - Offensive magic, such as terramancy, aeromancy, pyromancy, hydromancy and cryomancy.
  • White Magyck - Defensive spells, healing spells and spells relating to the natural world, such as botanomancy.
  • Dark Magyck - Magycks that are typically considered to be "evil". It is outlawed, but so are all forms of magyck. This includes Necromancy, and although such arts are frowned upon by some Casters, they are not forbidden like in other stories.

There is also alchemy, although that is a science and has not been outlawed alongside the rest of the arcane arts.
There is, of course, more to come. There are hundreds of subdivisions of magyck, and I won't go into even a fraction of them, but all of them will be available to use, unless I deem the magyck to be overpowered. There are also hundreds of titles for Casters, which I have to look into in order to make a detailed list, lol.

Edit: Oh, right.
@Xlugon Pyro - I'm not much for the Naruto RP - not that it would be bad or anything - but I am, as is evidenced by my post, all for the Pokemon x Fantasy types of roleplays, lol. I won't be joining any others anytime soon, though. d:
Old February 6th, 2013 (09:45 AM).
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
@Nakuzami HOW DID I MISS THAT!? Two of those roleplays would be awesome! Go for it!
Old February 6th, 2013 (06:31 PM).
revlis
The Dream Walker
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
For those of you who have been waiting; America's Next Top Superhero has been ACCEPTED!

It's not just a joke anymore. 10 people, 9 rounds, who will be America's Next Top Superhero?
Old February 6th, 2013 (07:44 PM).
Nakuzami
The Savior
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 雷影 イチロ View Post
For those of you who have been waiting; America's Next Top Superhero has been ACCEPTED!

It's not just a joke anymore. 10 people, 9 rounds, who will be America's Next Top Superhero?
xD

I'm soooooooo going to have to check that out tomorrow. I probably won't join, though, due to lack of a good balance of time and motivation, lol.
Old February 6th, 2013 (07:52 PM). Edited February 6th, 2013 by gimmepie.
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakuzami View Post
xD

I'm soooooooo going to have to check that out tomorrow. I probably won't join, though, due to lack of a good balance of time and motivation, lol.
Same here. But this will be hilarious to read :D
Old February 7th, 2013 (05:51 AM). Edited February 7th, 2013 by Fort PokePower.
Fort PokePower
Muffins forever

Nature: Quirky
People need to stop making tempting RPs. I only have time for like, one more RP, but I can't decide which one to join ;w; There're just to many good ones...

Roleplays I am in:
Sekirei: Wings of Fate (OOC/IC) as Fia and Akira Takako
Pokemon Odyssey: Search For Cresselia (OOC/IC) as Kaveri "Jetstream" Vian
One Piece: The Golden Age (OOC/IC) as Anahita Z. Firenze

Roleplays I GM:
Fargona: The Land of Dragons (OOC/IC) - Participating as Thia Rondamar
Old February 7th, 2013 (05:57 AM).
Axeliira
we all got the spark

For me it's not the temptation. I just let the urges get to me and go join roleplays like crazy. I...need to control that. lmao

All in all, the newer roleplays so far look amazing!

Old February 7th, 2013 (06:15 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

I sometimes look at a bunch and if I can't choose which ones I like I don't join any... probably not the best method but I don't get crazily bogged down by them then.
Old February 7th, 2013 (09:19 PM). Edited February 7th, 2013 by Vintage Arachnid.
Vintage Arachnid
Fight 'til you win.
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Vintage Arachnid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlugon Pyro View Post
For those who may be interested: I have been brainstorming as of late and have been bouncing around new RP game ideas. Give me your feedback if either of these interest you or if you'd like to help me expand upon them or co-GM them. If I get a good response, I might try to put it together and start it up.

First up is my rough idea for a Naruto ninja RP (Teen or Mature):
Spoiler:
This RP would take place in the future after the events of the Naruto anime and manga. I may also consider an alternate timeline instead but that will undoubtedly complicate things.

The plot will begin around the time before the chunin exams where most players will be playing genin in squads preparing for the exams. Things take an interesting turn during and after the exams later on in the RP but I'm not sure what I want to happen at this point. Some players will be able to sign-up with secondary characters, but they will be background characters while the RP itself focuses on the genin participating in the exams. I'm not sure how I want to deal with players being of certain clans or heritages or being related to characters from the series, so right now that possibility is in the air.

As for what village or which villages will be playable or what I want to have happened to the tailed beasts and jinchuriki has yet to be decided. Including jinchuriki might be a problem due to a huge problem in the balance of power that these people would possess so it's something I'd have to think about.

It would require people who can dedicate enough time to it so that the plot can progress. In particular, people would need to be able to post a few times a week minimum, but they wont need to be super posts or anything but just enough to actually allow the RP to progress. I could make it possible for new players to join throughout the RP but the sign-up criteria would have to change for these new players, especially during the chunin exams.
This one has quite a bit of fleshing out that I'd need to do plot-wise but I think it could turn into a pretty interesting RP.

If any of these ideas you'd like to see developed further or would like to participate in in any way, I'll take any feedback you have and see what I (maybe we) can come up with.

I swear to all things holy (and unholy) that if you want to do the Naruto RP (and hopefully get enough people interested) I am so willing to help/join in anyway possible. I really like your ideas here. As for the Chunin Exams, a lot of things can happen there... if you're trying to go for a disruption that is. I'm not sure about the Jinchuuriki though, it's either everyone has one or it's kinda not fair (or a reward to best SU/random person you choose out of a hat). Though, if you're following the Anime/Manga you're going to have to explain how the tailed beasts that were sealed away got cast back into hosts. You might want to go to an alternate reality all together (not Canon) it probably be easier. That way you don't have most of the Kekkei Genkai of Canon to worry about either (like worrying about people having Byakugan/Sharingan/Rinnegan) by saying they don't exist. Or you can have them exist just not optional because they're easy ways to make players OP.

EDIT:

Actually just have the RP not set in Konoha because that's where most of the Sharingan/Byakugan/Rinnegan originate from. Only go to Konoha for the Chuunin Exams. Don't have it set in any of the Canon towns, make up your own! Or have your own Chuunin Exams held in that country if that'll be easier Might be a lot to do though...

THE EXTREMELY LONELY PAIR OF CAREFULWETPAINT
Old February 7th, 2013 (10:19 PM).
Xlugon Pyro
Dragon Tamer

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro Bug View Post
I swear to all things holy (and unholy) that if you want to do the Naruto RP (and hopefully get enough people interested) I am so willing to help/join in anyway possible. I really like your ideas here. As for the Chunin Exams, a lot of things can happen there... if you're trying to go for a disruption that is. I'm not sure about the Jinchuuriki though, it's either everyone has one or it's kinda not fair (or a reward to best SU/random person you choose out of a hat). Though, if you're following the Anime/Manga you're going to have to explain how the tailed beasts that were sealed away got cast back into hosts. You might want to go to an alternate reality all together (not Canon) it probably be easier. That way you don't have most of the Kekkei Genkai of Canon to worry about either (like worrying about people having Byakugan/Sharingan/Rinnegan) by saying they don't exist. Or you can have them exist just not optional because they're easy ways to make players OP.

EDIT:

Actually just have the RP not set in Konoha because that's where most of the Sharingan/Byakugan/Rinnegan originate from. Only go to Konoha for the Chuunin Exams. Don't have it set in any of the Canon towns, make up your own! Have your own Chuunin Exams held in that country. Make me a lot to do though...
It's possible, like you said, that everyone's a jinchuriki, or maybe something happened to the tailed beasts that caused them to manifest themselves in different ways. I could also, like you said, designate who would get the jinchuriki, but assigning it to the best post might be too subjective. People could maybe vote on it after everyone's accepted, but they would have to rewrite their character to account for becoming a jinchuriki. If I have co-GMs, I could propose a jinchuriki council who would decide based on the list of people who've signed up who gets the privilege although that again may be too subjective. This council could also pick people at random or perhaps the power would be best kept to a co-GM to maintain the balance of the RP if we were to include jinchuriki at all.

I'm not too worried about people picking out popular Kekkai Genkais or even making up their own. People will create their own characters according to their tastes and there will be enough possible Kekkai Genkai concepts that the balance of power wont be too much of an issue. Even if a few people chose to be an average ninja or someone from a family using hidden jutsu, their abilities can be overcome by others of similar skill as long as they're mindful of their opponent's abilities. It's the jinchuriki possibility in particular that would create the imbalance of power since tailed beasts allow their hosts to summon power that is inhuman and practically impossible to overcome since their power would just blow away any tactic unless it was against a legendary or kage level ninja.

I was heavily contemplating the possibility of hosting the RP in a different ninja village with the chunin exams taking place in a place other than Konoha. Granted, I'm almost positive that I'll be allowing ninja from other villages to participate since the chunin exams are an international affair and the plot beyond that is likely to embroil other nations in the conflict. If I plan to run with the current manga story-line but in the future, I may base the RP in Konoha only because the Leaf Village has such a prominent presence in the world's lore and it is far more recognizable for fans of the series and thus potentially more accessible.

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGH...

In a world without substance, a nonsense signature is only appropriate!
Old February 8th, 2013 (12:07 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

@Xlugon: If I were you I'd set it in a different nation/continent separate from the events of the main series but put it at roughly the same time period as Shippuden. That eliminates the jinchuriki problem as well as that of the common kekkai genkai. If that seems like two big a task you could always set it after the events of the series or in an alternate reality but the idea of just using an original location makes more sense to me.
Old February 8th, 2013 (12:31 AM).
Vintage Arachnid
Fight 'til you win.
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Vintage Arachnid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlugon Pyro View Post
It's possible, like you said, that everyone's a jinchuriki, or maybe something happened to the tailed beasts that caused them to manifest themselves in different ways. I could also, like you said, designate who would get the jinchuriki, but assigning it to the best post might be too subjective. People could maybe vote on it after everyone's accepted, but they would have to rewrite their character to account for becoming a jinchuriki. If I have co-GMs, I could propose a jinchuriki council who would decide based on the list of people who've signed up who gets the privilege although that again may be too subjective. This council could also pick people at random or perhaps the power would be best kept to a co-GM to maintain the balance of the RP if we were to include jinchuriki at all.

I'm not too worried about people picking out popular Kekkai Genkais or even making up their own. People will create their own characters according to their tastes and there will be enough possible Kekkai Genkai concepts that the balance of power wont be too much of an issue. Even if a few people chose to be an average ninja or someone from a family using hidden jutsu, their abilities can be overcome by others of similar skill as long as they're mindful of their opponent's abilities. It's the jinchuriki possibility in particular that would create the imbalance of power since tailed beasts allow their hosts to summon power that is inhuman and practically impossible to overcome since their power would just blow away any tactic unless it was against a legendary or kage level ninja.

I was heavily contemplating the possibility of hosting the RP in a different ninja village with the chunin exams taking place in a place other than Konoha. Granted, I'm almost positive that I'll be allowing ninja from other villages to participate since the chunin exams are an international affair and the plot beyond that is likely to embroil other nations in the conflict. If I plan to run with the current manga story-line but in the future, I may base the RP in Konoha only because the Leaf Village has such a prominent presence in the world's lore and it is far more recognizable for fans of the series and thus potentially more accessible.
You probably don't want everyone to be a Jinchuuriki or that's just going to be a contest trying to see who can be the most OP without really being OP. Ha. Yeah, it all comes to being a bit subjective. You could use a computer randomize and put in people's name and have it pick for you. (Provide a screencap for those who a skeptic) Otherwise, co-GMs and yourself council type thing you said. I think that would be the best option for you.

I'm just hoping that not everyone wants to be a Sharingan/Rinnegan user because that would be so annoying. If you do allow the popular Kekkei Genkai I think that you should limit the number of people that's able to sign up for them. I'm okay with Byakugan and Sharingan but I think Rinnegan for any beginning ninja is just asking for them to be heavily OP. Yeah, the Jinchuuriki would cause a bit more problem than Kekkei Genkai. I just don't want someone to have a Kekkei Genkai + Jinchuuriki, that's most certainly unfair. Well, depending on their Kekkei Genkai that is.

Okay, phew. I'm glad you were already thinking that. It's not like you can't add Konoha in there... Just don't start at Konoha. Y'know, just have the original country that they start in not be Konoha and then by some plot device they end up there. (Without any Canon characters being there).

THE EXTREMELY LONELY PAIR OF CAREFULWETPAINT
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links