The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old January 31st, 2013, 08:57 PM
blue0wnz2
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silv3rfox View Post
First time posting. So hi everyone.

I patched the vanilla version of Blaze Black to a clean unpatched Black Version ROM. No problems there. I got the keys. No problem here. I got my starter...here's the problem....i battled my rival w/ Oshawott.

Here's the question:

Is tail whip intentionally suppose to raise my rival's Snivy's defense rather than normally lowering it or is this a bug too?
This is the ability Contrary at work!

Ability: Contrary: Reverses the effect of stat altering moves!
Example: Snivy used Growth: Snivy's Attack and Defense were lowered
Old February 3rd, 2013, 04:19 AM
BlueEon
Weavile

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueEon
Umm... This IS a DS game, no?

Come on, take a walk on the wild side
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain
You like your girls insane
Choose your last words, this is the last time
Cause you and I, we were born to die.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 04:37 AM
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEon View Post
Umm... This IS a DS game, no?
Yeah, the base of these games are black 2 and white 2, that are game .nds :D

And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

Old February 3rd, 2013, 09:16 AM
pokeuser7878

Just started to play this hack about 24 hours ago and i really have enjoyed it so far. I was completely confuzzled when i saw how much damage munchlaxes tackle did even as i had +6 defence on my beautifly. So Drayano I respect you and i can say this is some of your best work, keep it up and i hope you continue to do this for in the future

3/16 badges

Trainer Type Ultimate Challenge

Fire Red 8/8
Heart Gold 0/0
Emerald 8/8
Pearl 0/0
Black 8/8
Old February 5th, 2013, 02:56 AM
Skygon
Unhatched Egg

Sorry but are Flygon stat 80 HP / 110 Attack / 75 Defense / 110 Special Attack / 75 Special Defense / 100 Speed like in the old BB/VW???
I ask because i don't see any stat change on Flygon in the documentaries = =
Old February 7th, 2013, 08:02 AM
PokeSte

Could anyone do me a massive favour and upload their save file for blaze black 2 If they have just completed the pkmn league? Mine corrupts after the end credits would be greatly appreciated!
Old February 12th, 2013, 03:59 PM
Lebon14
Unhatched Egg

I wonder if Charizard and Gyarados's types have been altered to Fire/Dragon and Water/Dragon respectively...?

On Challenge mode...
Spoiler:
Cheren's Munchlax = haxz0rz. Seriously. You MUST have a mankey with Low Kick to scr** him over. Otherwise, you'll just keep losing because Covet and Rock Tomb will destroy your face. Twice. The other problem is Teddiursa, mainly for its attack power and... Covet. Tip of the day : don't say a psychic type to Minchino (spelling?), he'll destroy your face with thief. The rest should be rather straight forward, especially if you have still Mankey alive. Look out for Work Up though.

Roxie, on the other hand, is a bit more manageable as long as you destroy Trubbish as fast as possible with Kirlia and Psybeam. Otherwise, he'll set Toxic Spikes twice (that means badly poisoned the moment a non-levitate or non-Flying enters the ring). Once is manageable (just a normal poison) but avoid two at all costs. If you only send in Ralts, he'll destroy it with Gunk Shot (ie. 120 base-power). There's possibility that he'll use Explosion too, so be careful. The other problems : Golbat and Seviper. Slow Golbat down if you can. I suggest ElectroWeb by the Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree line (Normal ver. of the hack only). Seviper is... well, you need a tank or somebody fast enough to throw some quick damage in before he screws you over. Whirlipede has Steamroller, so, it can be a surprise buttsecks. Everybody has Venoshock, so be careful. Magnemite isn't a too good of a choice for the fact that four of her Pokemon can it pretty hard. For exemple, Croagunk has Drain Punch...

Might continue that later on for those who looks after advice without looking at the docs.
Old February 13th, 2013, 01:38 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
@Lebon: You do realize that Homika is a girl, right...?
Referring her as "he" is not really nice...

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old February 15th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Zekuromu

Where I may find a Metal Coat?
Old February 19th, 2013, 10:57 AM
MaVeriK_1990

Why is the orginal data of Pokemon Black 512 MB and the patched game only 275 MB large??
I really want to play, but i always wait because i thought the game still isn`t complete or something. :/

My FC for Pokemon Y: 1263-7626-8446 Type: Psychic Pokemon: Abra, Wobbuffet, -
Add & PM me if you want.

Old February 19th, 2013, 06:36 PM
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVeriK_1990 View Post
Why is the orginal data of Pokemon Black 512 MB and the patched game only 275 MB large??
I really want to play, but i always wait because i thought the game still isn`t complete or something. :/
It's natural, no error. There is a lot of free space in the rom and the patch deletes it.

Please click both of these links once in a day and help us grow:

Old February 19th, 2013, 11:36 PM
MaVeriK_1990

Thank you very much.
Now I can finally play it without compunction. :D

My FC for Pokemon Y: 1263-7626-8446 Type: Psychic Pokemon: Abra, Wobbuffet, -
Add & PM me if you want.

Old February 20th, 2013, 02:34 PM
goukazaru
Unhatched Egg

Chalange Mode White Treefollow Last Area Boss have 105 lvl pokemon wtf ?(I cant defeat him)
Old February 22nd, 2013, 11:05 AM
goukazaru
Unhatched Egg

By the way when i caught kyurem,the veteran guy didnt appear,is it a bug or should i first catch the other legendaries?
Old February 23rd, 2013, 08:24 AM
shvihka

Nature: Calm
Hi there, I'm enjoying this one so far, one question though : where do I find metal coat to evolve Onix? I've searched in the documents but nothing in it.. Is it even obtainable?

Edit: nvm i got it it's in chrargestone cave

Last edited by shvihka; February 23rd, 2013 at 09:04 AM.
Old February 25th, 2013, 05:31 AM
NuzlockePlayer
Unhatched Egg

Uhm, I use a Mac, and this can't run any bat files or anything...
I know of a DS Rom Patcher for the Mac, but the links are all
down, and I'd like to have a Volt White 2 & Blaze Black 2 files for
the Mac. If anyone knows of any DS Rom Patching tools (please send
links) I would be grateful Thanks!
Old March 1st, 2013, 04:52 AM
digimonqueen
Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend

it suddenly just stopped working for me! all i get is a blank screen. it used to work before now, but for some reason it just stopped. i've tried everything. i've formatted the SD card like 5 times, re-patched the hack, and it STILL won't work! what do i do?

EDIT: just found out Blaze Black 2 has the EXACT same problem! HELP!

Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say good-bye for the present.”

"Harry--you're a great wizard, you know."
"I'm not as good as you," said Harry, very embarrassed, as she let him go.
"Me!" said Hermione. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things--friendship and bravery and--oh Harry--be careful!"

Last edited by digimonqueen; March 3rd, 2013 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Found New Error
Old March 2nd, 2013, 11:12 PM
Kaphotics
♥ Quick Claw Guillotine ♥

Re-encounter the Unlocker Guy in Giant Chasm

Code:
94000130 FFFB0000
B2000024 00000000
10036BF8 00000000
D2000000 00000000
Instructions: Hold select while entering the area. Works on BB2 & VW2, either version (1.0 or the newest).
Old March 3rd, 2013, 12:39 PM
digimonqueen

Still having trouble with Blaze Black 2/Volt White 2! i've now re-patched BOTH of the games twice and i STILL get the blank screen. can someone PLEASE help me!?!?

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say good-bye for the present.”

"Me!" said Hermione. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things--friendship and bravery and--oh Harry--be careful!"
Old March 4th, 2013, 05:25 PM
digimonqueen

i DESPERATELY need help here. if ANYONE could give me a WORKING solution i would be their friend forever (not really, but you get what i mean). WHY has no one helped me yet??? i'm literally ready to start crying.

Old March 8th, 2013, 03:20 PM
AlexS
Unhatched Egg

I have a bug to add (at least, I think it's a bug...)

I just had a battle in-game where a Riolu used feint, and it hit, despite me having used neither protect or detect. As far as I'm aware, the move should miss unless either of those moves are used prior to it?

If it helps, the trainer was "Hiker Jerome" on Route 20, the guy who stands at the top of the stairs and stops you moving forwards until you're found the Herdier and beaten the first gym.
Old March 11th, 2013, 02:15 AM
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexS View Post
I have a bug to add (at least, I think it's a bug...)

I just had a battle in-game where a Riolu used feint, and it hit, despite me having used neither protect or detect. As far as I'm aware, the move should miss unless either of those moves are used prior to it?

If it helps, the trainer was "Hiker Jerome" on Route 20, the guy who stands at the top of the stairs and stops you moving forwards until you're found the Herdier and beaten the first gym.
If you don't know, the effect of Feint was changed in gen 5. It hits the foe first no matter if it has used Protect or Detect

Please click both of these links once in a day and help us grow:

Old March 11th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Scorpiopt

Quote:
Originally Posted by digimonqueen View Post
i DESPERATELY need help here. if ANYONE could give me a WORKING solution i would be their friend forever (not really, but you get what i mean). WHY has no one helped me yet??? i'm literally ready to start crying.
what emulator are you using?

Old March 12th, 2013, 07:35 AM
hassan1988

I suggest to add johto ,kanto & Sinnoh gym Leaders battles Like hoenn ones

i really wish that
Old March 13th, 2013, 10:14 AM
darknova360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphotics View Post
Re-encounter the Unlocker Guy in Giant Chasm

Code:
94000130 FFFB0000
B2000024 00000000
10036BF8 00000000
D2000000 00000000
Instructions: Hold select while entering the area. Works on BB2 & VW2, either version (1.0 or the newest).
Has anybody tried this? And if so, does he activate the legendaries he is supposed to unlock?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links