Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central
Reload this Page 3DS EShop/Virtual Console?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Closed Thread

Old February 7th, 2013 (11:01 AM).
MightyHeracross

Well basically my question for you guys is if there is (or will be) an old Pokemon game, like Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, or Crystal, on the EShop for the Nintendo 3DS. I know they release popular games, like Mario for example, on the EShop/virtual system, so I was just wondering if they have it for Pokemon, my favorite Nintendo franchise ever.

Secondly, if they don't have it on there, is there a way to hack it onto my 3DS? I could download the rom to my computer, and then put it on there some way. Is there any way of doing something like this or something similar? Id love to play it on there.

Thanks!!!!!!
Old February 7th, 2013 (04:20 PM).
Oryx
CoquettishCat
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
As for the first part, it's possible but I don't know if they ever will because they would want trading to work and therefore would have to do a LOT of recoding. I believe that kind of discussion belongs more in PGC though, so gonna send this here.

We don't tell you how to hack your 3DS here though. Isn't that illegal? You'll have to look somewhere else for that.

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old February 7th, 2013 (04:41 PM).
Alli
tͨ̀ ̡͕̗̫̘̣͛̆̏ͦ͢͡ h̓ͬͪͪ̊̍̋̿̎ȅ̊ m̴̨͍̬̿ͫͩͨͥͩͭ͠ ̙l̏ͦl ô̒́́ ͪ̋,͈͎ͮͨ̉̌̂͝͡ e ̴̅̽̇͑̓͋̃ͫ́҉

Nature: Timid
I already answered this in your thread in Metal/Color Generation.

Locked.

Sponsored Links