The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 7th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
King of Kaiju

Nature: Quirky
Heads up, guys, we've got another XY rumor from 4chan on our hands, and this one's about Eevee:

Quote:
>The new Pokemon of the film is called Ryuuvui (リュウブイ). Its Species is Evolution (しんか), the same as Eevee. It's 1.3 m and 33.2 kg.

There are actually THREE Ryuuvui appearing within the film, as it appears to be a Multi-Form Pokemon. They all have basically the same appearance, basically Ryuuvui is a bipedal, dragon/canine creature with Eevee's ears, dog-like paws, a long dragon tail, white spikes on its back, and large dragon wings. The difference is their color scheme, and the style of a "beard" it has around its neck, as well as type.
>Showers Form (シャワーズのすがた). Bluish body, light-tan on the inside of its wings. Has a white, fin-ridged beard.
>Thunders Form (サンダースのすがた). Yellow body, black on the inside of its wings. Has a spiky, white lightning-bolt beard. Dragon/Electric.
>Booster Form (ブースターのすがた). Orange body, dark-bluish inside of the wings. Has a tan, fluffy beard.

Ryuuvui is described as exceeding evolution, and it seems that it actually evolves from the other Eeveelutions, or at least the original three, which decides what Form it takes. The magazine has a little sidebar showing the other Eeveelutions, and speculates if there may be other Forms of Ryuuvui yet unseen.

Team Plasma appears within the film and are involved with a battle with a new villain named Double (ダブル), a dude with red-and-blue braided hair that forms a double helix within the city. The three Ryuuvui belong to Double and battle against the Genesect, with Ash and co., as well as the rest of the city, caught in the middle. The movie hints that both villains are searching for something within the city. The full film is called The Extreme Speed Genesect VS Exceed (the Exceed is written out in English, with an orange, yellow, and blue E super-imposed on top of one another) Evolution Ryuuvui (神速のゲノセクトVSエクシード進化リュウブイ)

> X/Y Information only includes artwork of the male and female protagonists, Sugimori Art of the three Ryuuvui Forms as well as showing them in-game against the three Starters. Thunders Form is fighting Chespin, Showers Form is fighting Froakie, and Boosters Form is fighting Fennekin.
> There is a little poster showing Pikachu and the Gen VI Starters drawn in Anime Style. There's the Pokemon Anime Logo with (X TとO Y) written underneath it, with と between the T and O. Seems to be a pun, as the title can be read as "X and Y", or "X To Y".
> There are three silhouettes said to be revealed next month. One looks very angular and birdlike, one has a wide bottom and a thin top (like a potted plant?), and the last one is looks humanoid-shape with spikes.

Credit goes to anon from JoyReactor.com for the sig he posted
Old February 7th, 2013, 09:34 PM
.EJ
Arrow<3

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
At least the good news is that, if the news is released next week, that we'll be speculating the heck out of it for another good month or so? :D; So we at least have something else to talk about!
Hopefully we'll get some Pokemon to speculate about!

EDIT: Pinkie dawn: Yea that was posted a whileeee ago..Pretty sure it's been confirmed fake.

Last edited by .EJ; February 7th, 2013 at 09:42 PM.
Old February 7th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
King of Kaiju

Quote:
Originally Posted by .EJ View Post
EDIT: Pinkie dawn: Yea that was posted a whileeee ago..Pretty sure it's been confirmed fake.
But it was just posted on 4chan not too long ago, and none of you guys were talking about it here. I sincerely hope it's fake because while a Dragon evo is possible, but being a second-stage evo for the original three Eeveelutions sounds a bit farfetched.

Old February 7th, 2013, 10:08 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.

Nature: Gentle
I.............really cannot see this happening. I can understand giving Eevee another evo, but giving Eevee's evo another evo? It does sound a bit farfetched and it doesn't really make that much sense to me to do that. x_x
Old February 7th, 2013, 10:59 PM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
I.............really cannot see this happening. I can understand giving Eevee another evo, but giving Eevee's evo another evo? It does sound a bit farfetched and it doesn't really make that much sense to me to do that. x_x
I agree, plus, Eevee's evolutions are really strong as it is.
Old February 7th, 2013, 11:08 PM
Forever

Second stage evolution for the other evolutions would be awesome but very strong. However, it would allow the others to use eviolite (if it was all of them :x), and make Umbreon for example a lot harder to take down and better at its job, as well as Vaporeon.

hi, i am an ex-pc mod.
i used to mod black and white / fifth generation forums.

MOST IMPORTANTLY I LOVE FRIZY AND I SHALL FOREVER <3

i'm now battle server higher staff here, and i used to mod the main pokemon showdown server.
i'm also a moderator on smogon!
~ pumpka
Old February 7th, 2013, 11:37 PM
vaporeon7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Second stage evolution for the other evolutions would be awesome but very strong. However, it would allow the others to use eviolite (if it was all of them :x), and make Umbreon for example a lot harder to take down and better at its job, as well as Vaporeon.
Eviolite Vaporeon would beoverpowered (not that I'm complaining). It already has a massive HP stat, and it could have instant recovery with Hydration + Rest.
Old February 7th, 2013, 11:39 PM
Forever

You could ban Hydration Vaporeon I guess as far as tiering is concerned, then :x Kind of like Garchawmp.

hi, i am an ex-pc mod.

i'm now battle server higher staff here, and i used to mod the main pokemon showdown server.
~ pumpka
Old February 7th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Magmaruby and Aquasapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn

Nature: Calm
I would love for evolution to the already existing eeveelutions, the fan art I've seen of possible evolution to the already existing ones makes me what them even more.
Old February 8th, 2013, 02:08 AM
vaporeon7

I wonder what this region's specialty food will be... We've had Ragecandybars, Lava Cookies, Old Gateau and Casteliacones. Maybe some sort of french desert. Lol Pokémon crepes.
Old February 8th, 2013, 05:51 AM
BLOOOD-La-ti-
This is the place to try!

Nature: Jolly
lmao I don't like french food tbh,
but that's a good idea.Pokemon crepes sounds weird.

oh check this out:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=373174
My new account. :3
Old February 8th, 2013, 06:45 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
King of Kaiju

What about Froakie legs (just realized that it will be like slowpoke tails all over again)?

Old February 8th, 2013, 07:18 AM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
What about Froakie legs (just realized that it will be like slowpoke tails all over again)?
I'm not sure we should go there. However, that very well could be in Ash's Pokédex in the anime: "It's been said that the legs of a Froakie are extremely nutritious."

Cyclone

Pokémon Black - National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012
- My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada is still in Unova. I will be cloning it and importing a number of clones into Kalos for anyone interested. DW females may also be available if I have them.

Pokémon SoulSilver FC: 4943 2589 0519
Pokémon Black FC: 2538-0207-3336
Pokémon White 2 FC: 1335-5830-8725

Also playing Pokémon Light Platinum. Currently in Snowce City.
Old February 8th, 2013, 08:40 AM
.EJ
Arrow<3

Froakie legs hmmmmm yum

Quote:
But it was just posted on 4chan not too long ago, and none of you guys were talking about it here. I sincerely hope it's fake because while a Dragon evo is possible, but being a second-stage evo for the original three Eeveelutions sounds a bit farfetched.
No lol that was posted on 4chan yesterday morning. The Pokemon rumors run rampant on what I'm assuming is /vp/ right? It'll probably get posted again today.
Old February 8th, 2013, 08:41 AM
Cat

Send a message via Skype™ to Cat
They would just be repeating the Slowpoke Tail scenario, except it would be Froakie Legs instead and IMO that's slightly more inhumane for a Pokemon game.

Old February 8th, 2013, 08:44 AM
.EJ
Arrow<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
They would just be repeating the Slowpoke Tail scenario, except it would be Froakie Legs instead and IMO that's slightly more inhumane for a Pokemon game.
Do I need to remind you of Haunter's early pokedex entries?

Silver: Its tongue is made of gas. If licked, its victim starts shaking constantly until death eventually comes.

Crystal: It hides in the dark, planning to take the life of the next living thing that wanders close by.

Froakie legs being eaten isn't that crazy in comparison.
Old February 8th, 2013, 09:20 AM
Khrysta

Does this mean the super hero rumor was replaced by fake eevees?

Latter part of new rumors kinda sounds familiar to me. I dunno why.
Old February 8th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Forever

Quote:
Froakie legs would just be strange ;( slowpoke made sense somewhat but froakie legs would just seem wrong given its the starter :x

hi, i am an ex-pc mod.

~ pumpka
Old February 8th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!

An Eeveelution that has 3 formes? I mean really? And for it to be appearing in the Genesect Movie instead of the Pikachu and Eevee Friends short film? That would be too good to be true, since it would not be likely to be appearing in the Genesect movie itself. And besides... why put in 3 formes for an Eeveelution? It would kind of change the concept of the whole "Eeveelutions" thing, it gave us a choice on which Eeveelution to use. Having one that can change forme would make everyone want to use it, meaning the other Eeveelutions wouldn't be used. :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
Does this mean the super hero rumor was replaced by fake eevees?

Latter part of new rumors kinda sounds familiar to me. I dunno why.
As far as I know, anything coming from 4chan is often made up by it's members and guests there and yeah... they often make up these kind of rumors from their speculation just to draw a spotlight onto themselves.

Let me be honest, everything I have heard from 4chan has always been confirmed false.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!
Old February 8th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Fossil Fusion
Unhatched Egg

*Hoping for a new Psychic/Fire typing)

I sure love my Psychic-types. Also Please Farfetch'd Evo :D
Old February 8th, 2013, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Froakie legs would just be strange ;( slowpoke made sense somewhat but froakie legs would just seem wrong given its the starter :x
Well than again we did have Torchic who is based on chicken yet they didn't mention them eating it so I'm guessing that they may not mention anything.

As for Fire/Psychic, hopefully Fennekin evolves into one.
Old February 8th, 2013, 01:07 PM
vaporeon7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
Well than again we did have Torchic who is based on chicken yet they didn't mention them eating it so I'm guessing that they may not mention anything.

As for Fire/Psychic, hopefully Fennekin evolves into one.
I can't imagine getting much meat of a Torchic... Farfetch'd on the other hand.

Are they going to eat Omanyte and Omastar as well? Their beta names put together did make Escargot after all.
Old February 8th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Froakie legs? Mmm, that does sound good. They're probably nutritious too. :p

I don't think they can grow back like a Slowpoke's tail though, and a legless Froakie just doesn't sound all too kind. We also don't need PETA hounding after Pokémon again either or some NPC stranger shooing us away because we won't pay 1,000,000 for his piece of Slowpoke tail...er, I mean Froakie leg.
Old February 8th, 2013, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post
I can't imagine getting much meat of a Torchic... Farfetch'd on the other hand.

Are they going to eat Omanyte and Omastar as well? Their beta names put together did make Escargot after all.
I was refering more to the evolutionary line as Torchic is a chick...so yeah fried Blaziken...which is funny as it has fire so how would one eat it in poke world...
Anyways Platinum had a story in which if one dumped the bones of a pokemon into the water it'll return, not sure if that was metaphorical or literal.

Now only 2-7 days until we get some new info, hopefully we'll get some early scans by monday or wendsday.
Old February 8th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Khrysta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
Now only 2-7 days until we get some new info, hopefully we'll get some early scans by monday or wendsday.
No guarantee we'll get any big news. Keep that in mind so everyone doesn't get thier hopes up like the trolls in ZephyrSonic's streams when no news is made when no one said there would be.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links