The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

View Poll Results: Did you ever played Assassins Creed Series?
Yes. It's awesome. 15 75.00%
No. Never heard of it. 5 25.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 26th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Mr. Avocado
Insanity

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario The World Champion View Post
I have seen the Assassin's Creed series before when a friend of mine was playing AC2. However, I bought myself AC II for my Xbox 360... And I LOVE IT! I played that game non-stop and beat it in four days, plus a couple of extra days to get all the Achievements. Getting the achievements in that game is easy.

I just got my hands on AC Brotherhood and Revelations to complete the Ezio Trilogy and I just got AC III today from eBay. This has to be one of my favorite game series of all time.
The achievements, unlike most games, are what makes me want to play AC more. I don't know why, but for some reason I feel more motivated to play AC this way. I guess maybe because the achievements are easy, and I achieve them every now and then.
Old January 26th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Holofoil
Unhatched Egg

I have played it and it was fun and all, though I could never beat the first game.
Old February 7th, 2013, 12:14 AM
harlchen
Booted out - don't be like me!

How about your Assassin creed game level?
Old February 7th, 2013, 05:38 AM
Captain Fabio
The Shadow Pokémon

Nature: Lax
Merged into an existing thread.
Old February 7th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Cassino
Møderator

Played one of the games for a short time and found it unintuitive and uncompelling.
Voting 'no' on principle of sentiment.

DA | YT | 'Be yourself' is the worst advice anyone around here will give you.
Old February 7th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Moogles
better than u

Nature: Bold
I have a few games in the series (I've only had the time to play the first) and I really like it. It's a neat idea. I'm just really frustrated with it because I end up knocking into someone by accident and then getting like ~20 guards up in my face. I mean, I know the entire game is supposed to be stealth but I don't really see the enjoyment of when I screw up there is EVERYBODY EVER on my ass.

Still fun though.
translation: I am a whiny straight person who is afraid of the thought of LGBT people standing up for themselves if it happens to pierce society the way I see it because I currently stand in a privileged light.
Old February 8th, 2013, 08:35 PM
RedJ
Beluga.

Nature: Quiet
I've only played a bit of the first game. Didn't get very far, although that was more because I was borrowing it, not because of lack of interest.

I'm honestly not sure I want to play the others. I don't see how the whole assassin/templar thing can possibly work during the Revolutionary War, and since the next one is apparently going to be in yet another time period, I feel that it's probably best if I leave the series alone.

Old February 10th, 2013, 10:34 PM
Caelus
Gone

I've heard of the series but never actually played any of the games. The first game is definitely on my wish list though, I just don't have the money and I have too many games to finish before I consider getting into another series.
Old February 10th, 2013, 11:14 PM
Playful_Weasel
I just want to play!

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
Yes, I have played the Assassin's Creed series, I never liked them all, just not my type of games. My younger brother loves the games, so when ever he lets me borrow the PS3 (I let him borrow my 3DS XL in return, for 2 weeks - then trade again) he also lets me borrow all games, thats when I played it.

I'm not going to vote, since my vote isn't up there. There should have been a third option with something similar to "Yes, I played the game, and hated it" or "Yes, I played the game, but didn't enjoy it/not my type of games". None of the two options fit my opinion.
Watchog's #1 Fan!!
PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
- FC on Trainer Card
Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill
Old February 17th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Brizz
TM87

Nature: Modest
I started off with Assassin's Creed 2 and at the beginning I found very little motivation to play the game. Once I got a few Sequences into the game, I couldn't stop playing. Iirc DNA Sequence 11 was a serious pain in the rear end. Many people think it's the best game in the series but I wouldn't go that far.

I also played AC Brotherhood which I found to be the best in the series. I just loved having the Assassin trainees and being able to call upon them whenever.

I bought AC 3 on release (Oct. 30) and have yet to finish it. I think I'm on sequence 9 and just lost interest in the game. I was really excited for it too but was underwhelmed.
Old February 17th, 2013, 01:53 PM
White Mage
ノクティス

Nature: Timid
My friend recommended AC2 to me when I first got a 360, so I bought it and it and I thought it was great!
I keep hearing that AC1 was very repetitive, so I'm probably never going to play it.
Brotherhood was my favorite game for almost a year, I got all the achievements and still play it from time to time.
I never managed to play Revelations, although I would like to.
AC3 is amazing, although it feels a bit different from Brotherhood, which I've become so used to playing. So it's tied for my favorite along with Brotherhood.

Great series.

Formerly Keyblade/Ðelta
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links