The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old Posted February 8th, 2013 (10:29 PM).
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicness09 View Post
Can someone please help me i just went to Novella town and Beat the Lab but now im completely stuck and have no idea what to do??? Any help where to go next wood be helpfull, thanks
You should have gone through the back gate behind the Director and gone to No Man's Land for the events there
Old Posted February 8th, 2013 (11:04 PM).
Darkrai Lv.1000
Has a tendency to figure things out

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Darkrai Lv.1000

...and finally, at around 71 hrs, I've beaten it.

Overall, it was a pretty entertaining game. My only complaint is the difficulty, though. To me, there's a fine line between hard/challenging and unreasonable. While I love challenging games, this one took it way out there, often driving me to the point of frustration and insanity. Many times, I found myself grinding levels just to get past one tough trainer. My Pokemon ended up all being Lv100 by the end, and even so, I still had trouble, especially with that jerk of a final boss. xD

The game is still a bit buggy, most notably where certain scripted events reoccur if you happen to go back to that area later. Though not game-breaking in any way, I found myself using the battles from these events to grind a little as well. xD

And Adrian. Oh sweet Arceus, Adrian. He's almost unreasonably difficult. I wonder if I'm the only one to beat him without a Ferrothorn. The battle with him took so many restarts(and savestates), it isn't funny. It was mainly his Mewtwo, Lugia, and Cresselia that kept screwing me over.

I don't think there are any post-game stuff, so I guess I'll end my playthrough there. Good luck on the sequel, and here's hoping it's difficulty is toned down significantly. I'll be looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
Old Posted February 9th, 2013 (12:53 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Thanks again ASH for the answer. You buddy should extract the IPS file from the rar file using either WinZip or WinRaR. By the way I still don't know what are you saying???
WinZip does not support *rar files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
@Ash493: Well, you did use 2 legendaries.
Yeah, so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrai Lv.1000 View Post
And Adrian. Oh sweet Arceus, Adrian. He's almost unreasonably difficult. I wonder if I'm the only one to beat him without a Ferrothorn. The battle with him took so many restarts(and savestates), it isn't funny. It was mainly his Mewtwo, Lugia, and Cresselia that kept screwing me over.
What's Ferrothorn? It's so overrrated that I've never used it.
Umbreon FTW as a staller.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old Posted February 9th, 2013 (08:05 AM).
CrowClaw

Finally finished the game, Double team + Toxic saved me , epic game loved it aside from lugia raping nearly my whole team

– Spike Spiegel

Old Posted February 9th, 2013 (08:13 AM).
anheroin
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrai Lv.1000 View Post
...and finally, at around 71 hrs, I've beaten it.

Overall, it was a pretty entertaining game. My only complaint is the difficulty, though. To me, there's a fine line between hard/challenging and unreasonable. While I love challenging games, this one took it way out there, often driving me to the point of frustration and insanity. Many times, I found myself grinding levels just to get past one tough trainer. My Pokemon ended up all being Lv100 by the end, and even so, I still had trouble, especially with that jerk of a final boss. xD

The game is still a bit buggy, most notably where certain scripted events reoccur if you happen to go back to that area later. Though not game-breaking in any way, I found myself using the battles from these events to grind a little as well. xD

I don't think there are any post-game stuff, so I guess I'll end my playthrough there. Good luck on the sequel, and here's hoping it's difficulty is toned down significantly. I'll be looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
No ferrothorn and no level 100s.... all ~80 and a 94 jolteon.. I didn't have much issues as far as trainers went; however, the last boss of the league had me going through my bags. I bought 45 revives just so i could keep swapping out as leech seed and toxic killed that jerk but other than him you have to admit this was the most addicting hack you've yet to play, right?
Old Posted February 9th, 2013 (08:57 AM).
Sum

Where can you find the move deleter? Anyone an idea?

Plus, this hack just keeps on going...love it when it seems it never ends.
Old Posted February 9th, 2013 (10:29 PM).
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Yeah, so?

What's Ferrothorn? It's so overrrated that I've never used it.
Umbreon FTW as a staller.
And then you're saying the game is easy, eh? XD

What's an Umbreon?

Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]
Old Posted February 10th, 2013 (01:18 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
And then you're saying the game is easy, eh? XD

What's an Umbreon?
Yeah, the bosses were easy.

Umbreon's da boss stall

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old Posted February 10th, 2013 (06:42 AM).
Sekom

When will DR2 be out?
Game just resseted and I refuse to go through all that.
Old Posted February 10th, 2013 (07:49 AM).
itslazar
Unhatched Egg

Can someone tell me what to do after I beat Serena at Mystic Falls?I'm stuck.
Old Posted February 10th, 2013 (11:53 AM).
Sum

Damn, finally finished Poseidon's cave and ended up at Kyogre. Where should I go next? I'm kinda stuck?
Old Posted February 10th, 2013 (04:51 PM).
Alligatoah
Unhatched Egg

How does it come, that you play the full game?I cant play after Evil Pete...
Old Posted February 10th, 2013 (10:49 PM). Edited February 10th, 2013 by alienhunterx.
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum View Post
Where can you find the move deleter? Anyone an idea?

Plus, this hack just keeps on going...love it when it seems it never ends.
He is located in Montage Forretress so you cannot miss him there

Quote:
Originally Posted by itslazar View Post
Can someone tell me what to do after I beat Serena at Mystic Falls?I'm stuck.
After Mystic Falls go right from there to reach Grass Isle and after it enter the cave there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum View Post
Damn, finally finished Poseidon's cave and ended up at Kyogre. Where should I go next? I'm kinda stuck?
Go to Twist Woodlands and battle the 8th gym leader BLITZ there
Old Posted February 11th, 2013 (12:03 AM).
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
Hey Everyone. I wanted to keep Dark Rising 2 information as secret as possible for now on, but due to me being too busy of late, I'll be making a Team Thread over at the Team Discussion section. It's actually not school work that's keeping me away from completing Dark Rising 2, it's everything else Entertainment. Since 2013, there's been so many great TV shows New & Returning, that I can't stop watching and either want to catch up on or want to get into badly. Then there's video games. Since 2013, there's a lot of video games that have come out or are coming out soon that I'm going to be too into and will most likely keep me away from the hack somewhat(Fire Emblem: Reawakening?! DmC?! Can you blame me?!) Soooo I'll build a team! Like the Dark Rising Team! That'll against all odds, help me complete the sequel!.......
....Okay, I'll stop being silly. But really, if you've got some Good Rom hacking skills and want to seriously contribute to the sequel, head over to the section within the next 3-4hrs and sign up. I only want devoted and dedicated hackers who are going to put effort into it.
Well, if you're good and into the idea, hope to see ya there!

<-Goes back to watching Robot Chicken & getting ready to kick the Ebony Warrior's A** in Skyrim
Old Posted February 11th, 2013 (10:30 AM).
Sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
He is located in Montage Forretress so you cannot miss him there

After Mystic Falls go right from there to reach Grass Isle and after it enter the cave there

Go to Twist Woodlands and battle the 8th gym leader BLITZ there
Many tnx, for both of them!
Old Posted February 11th, 2013 (10:18 PM).
alienhunterx

Ahhh just to tell you guys that the walk through is almost complete and maybe tomorrow or the day after it I will message DarkRising Girl about it so that she can post it on first page. It will cover the main story line and after few days the legendary hunting section and Extras section will be added later
Old Posted February 12th, 2013 (01:49 PM).
Aceraptor

This is a great game. The trainers in the game are very tough and it has a great story line. I love the fact that your trainer gets to speak.

Let's do this!!

"Let's eat fast so we can eat again!"-Ash Ketchum
Old Posted February 13th, 2013 (12:06 AM).
NightkymZ
Ultimate Tiles Matcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
Hey Everyone. I wanted to keep Dark Rising 2 information as secret as possible for now on, but due to me being too busy of late, I'll be making a Team Thread over at the Team Discussion section. It's actually not school work that's keeping me away from completing Dark Rising 2, it's everything else Entertainment. Since 2013, there's been so many great TV shows New & Returning, that I can't stop watching and either want to catch up on or want to get into badly. Then there's video games. Since 2013, there's a lot of video games that have come out or are coming out soon that I'm going to be too into and will most likely keep me away from the hack somewhat(Fire Emblem: Reawakening?! DmC?! Can you blame me?!) Soooo I'll build a team! Like the Dark Rising Team! That'll against all odds, help me complete the sequel!.......
....Okay, I'll stop being silly. But really, if you've got some Good Rom hacking skills and want to seriously contribute to the sequel, head over to the section within the next 3-4hrs and sign up. I only want devoted and dedicated hackers who are going to put effort into it.
Well, if you're good and into the idea, hope to see ya there!

<-Goes back to watching Robot Chicken & getting ready to kick the Ebony Warrior's A** in Skyrim

I Also got a good news...Dark rising 0.5 are 98% finished and Im gonna to sent back to its owner.Perhaps Ill able to sent it tomorow OR the next day after tomorrow
Anyways,overall already been changed...

Incomming ROMHACK
www.facebook.com/blackremakes
http://www.romhack.me/shinynight
http://www.romhack.me/jademerald

Dont Forget To Like!
Old Posted February 13th, 2013 (10:11 PM).
alienhunterx

Yeah brilliant work Nightkymz... My walk through is almost ready and I am sure today I will also send the file to Dark Rising Girl. Two treats for a true fan
Old Posted February 14th, 2013 (02:24 AM).
vrock03
Just Getting Started

im sorry but does anyone know wat rom to patch this too?
Old Posted February 14th, 2013 (11:28 AM).
sicness09
Unhatched Egg

Does Machoke evlove in to Machamp in this?? I cant see to find it on the Evolution list
Old Posted February 14th, 2013 (02:51 PM).
LunarStar
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrock03 View Post
im sorry but does anyone know wat rom to patch this too?
Yes, Fire Red is the rom you have to patch it too.
Old Posted February 14th, 2013 (05:19 PM).
dratinobi
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Relaxed
why is the door locked in mystic falls?
Old Posted February 14th, 2013 (05:39 PM).
Darkrai Of Unova
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Darkrai Of Unova Send a message via Yahoo to Darkrai Of Unova
I got a problem I can.proceed in Poseidon cave I beat the the hiker an when I go thru either of the passage ways the one above the hiker an the one below I just end up back in the same room with hiker ..
Old Posted February 14th, 2013 (10:48 PM). Edited February 14th, 2013 by alienhunterx.
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicness09 View Post
Does Machoke evlove in to Machamp in this?? I cant see to find it on the Evolution list
Hey it is clearly posted on First page. How can you miss it. Yes all traded evolutions evolve in this hack

Quote:
Originally Posted by dratinobi View Post
why is the door locked in mystic falls?
There is nothing important in there so take my advise and ignore it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrai Of Unova View Post
I got a problem I can.proceed in Poseidon cave I beat the the hiker an when I go thru either of the passage ways the one above the hiker an the one below I just end up back in the same room with hiker ..
Haa Haa Haa stuck are you. Can you wait a bit more coz today my walk through is about to be available so you can take my guidelines from there.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links