The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Old January 6th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Deceit
Toxic.

Nature: Timid
As everyone has posted, Berry planting is a feature I wish would return, but this is probably being saved for Ruby and Sapphire remakes, if they are coming out.

For new trainer costumes, I would also like that, as it would add some variety to the normal trainer sprites. Maybe it could have been something similar to new C-Gear skins, where you enter a password, then receive the skin.

The main thing I wanted in B2/W2 was really the menu in the bottom screen. I really liked that from HG and SS, and I was hoping for a return of it. The menu down there really made it convenient. I could just tap on whatever I wanted to access easily. Not only that, but registered items and running shoes on/off (which is another thing I miss) can also be accessed with a tap of the stylus.
I was thinking they could maybe have a button in the lower screen to switch from C-Gear to the menu.
Old January 7th, 2013, 12:24 AM
ShinyBoss
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Gentle
How about they should include a better security system in the wifi tournaments :\ No more glitches because you don't know when they'll happen. What if you didn't save and a glitch crashed your game like it did for me?

Also on a lighter note, I would love to customize my own trainer or something. That would be a first.

Old January 7th, 2013, 06:09 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Ability to walk with Pokémon! I miss this feature so much, I have no idea why they removed it. Other than that I couldn't really think of anything myself since BW2 are seeming pretty all-around awesome to me, but after reading a few of the posts here I agree that a customizable trainer would've been really cool. I don't really like the new male protagonist's appearance at all so I'd be very grateful for a chance to change how he looks. Plus it'd make the journey seem that much more personal which would be a pretty nice touch.
Old January 7th, 2013, 08:13 AM
~CreamyChoco~
Happy new year to everyone

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~CreamyChoco~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~CreamyChoco~
The Follow me Feature and That you can Swim Without using Surf but your speed will be slower than Surf and also The Ability to Plant Seeds and to add new Berries and of course the Chat ability

Shines i caught
Old January 7th, 2013, 04:29 PM
M4
Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!

Nature: Careful
After the first 3 new towns and beginning with Castelia City, I got dejavu.

The game seemed a bit too rehashed, and nothing like a sequel at all.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=286185
Old January 22nd, 2013, 09:49 PM
Dullstar

The experience could have been adjusted. Still feels very Audino-based, causing areas where it is hard to grind on Audinos, resulting in having to fight normal wild pokemon, which yield practically nothing. I level up 25's (by fighting other 25's) at about the same rate as an 85ish in Gen II's Silver Cave with the Exp Share.
The difference is that a 25 is more or less worthless.

Seriously, why is an underleveled Audino worth more than trainer-owned pokemon of the same level?

Old January 23rd, 2013, 06:19 AM
masaru3
Chespin, I choose you!

Nature: Timid
I can't think of anything they could have improved. This game, in my opinion, was a great job. Could have improved the story a little. The purrloin thing got old really fast.
They could, though, make it possible for pokémon to follow us... since they have the sprites...
Black 2:
5244 5521 1042
◄ Masaru's Dream World Shop ►
Old January 23rd, 2013, 08:46 AM
Matzeho1996

Sure the rival was nice and i liked his "for my sister" thing
But he was very weak in my eyes

There is a R/S Remake? Finally, but I don't wanna get spoiled about new things :D
Old January 23rd, 2013, 08:21 PM
Urugamosu
Smiles are free, you know~
Community Supporter

The story.

I thought it was a bit lackluster, since they only developed on the plasma story, they should have given more story to what happened during the two years between 2 and 1.

Adventures, are sometimes even the simplest things.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

Last edited by Urugamosu; January 23rd, 2013 at 08:29 PM.
Old February 8th, 2013, 11:55 PM
PKMN Trainer S
Unhatched Egg

Swim was in the alpha of Red/Blue. But swimming destroys surf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
I agree that a customizable trainer would've been really cool.
Possible in X and Y , since the sunglasses on the main charatcher... Look wierd to start with.

Last edited by PKMN Trainer S; February 9th, 2013 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links