The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 29th, 2012 (04:38 AM).
suryabharat
Koolbuddy85

Hi Guys this is a great section to meet all the extraordinary storyline ideas all in one place with all the dreams of Pokémon hacking reach its best level.
I have a storyline of my own and the title could be Poke Legend (A story of a Pokémon trainer who gets this title for taming legendary Pokémon and saving the Poke world from Evil).

The story involves all 4generation Pokémon’s and the choice to select which generation type Pokémon you like for starter Pokémon. Guess what there will be three strong rivals from three different regions that will have the random other generations starter Pokémon and eventually battle you around in the game. Elite four, gym leaders, trainers, team aqua, team magma, team rocket and super villain’s etc. are part of the game.

Game starts with the main character say Ash a 16yr old who is in a ferry boat with his mom and little sister (10yr old) sailing to his new home in a small island located near to some random town in the map. Now the flash back of Ash moving to new location – “Ash’s father Mr. Richard is a great Pokémon trainer a true legend who captured a legendary Pokémon the day before he‘s gone missing. With all the memories of his loving father Ash have to move to new island to start his new dream of becoming a great Pokémon trainer like his father”. From next day Ash starts his journey beginning in the island there is a Pokémon lab where there is Prof Oak who is in charge and will give new starter Pokémon to kids who are 16. Your mom tells you about prof and his lab and asks you to get your own Pokémon since you have turned 16, now Ash goes excited to get a new Pokémon goes to lab and gets his choice of starter Pokémon. After getting his new Pokémon ash wants to start his journey the only way to other regions is the ferry service which is held up due to some disturbance but the dock incharge tells there is some old man who used to be a sailor and can help you in the shore. Ash goes to the sailor in the shore and knows that the sailor was looking for his lost wingull somewhere on the island. Ash goes searches for lost wingull and the old sailor offers you his boat service to travel to next region.

This is only the starting plot I can think and want to hear your suggestions.
Old October 12th, 2012 (10:35 PM).
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX

Nature: Modest
And this is my story:

You are the brother of Flare, the Pokemon Champion of ]Sergio Region. One day, you were kidnapped by a mysterious member
of Team Age, a powerful Team in Sergio Region. After they kidnapped you, you escaped and run into a river. The river's wave
were to strong and you were drowned. After you awake, you realize that you are in Jestist Region which is beside Sergio Region.
What's more, you lost you're memories and had a amnesia. After that, you found Celebi that told you that you can retrive you're memories
by finding the pieces of the "Shade of Fate". You're journey began when a man give you a Pokemon which will help you in the searching of your memories.
Old October 17th, 2012 (02:21 PM).
zom3icidex
Unhatched Egg

i'd love to see a pokemon hack with some romance.
Old October 19th, 2012 (03:23 PM).
JuniBoy

Anyone though about putting romance in these games, I liked the story from "thethethe" the other side of Gold, my little idea is that Silver change his attitude and all those bad things about steal's because a girl shows up in his adventure's and it was like love at first sight, so he decide to be a good person because she doesn't like bad guys, then he begins to change his attitude, then she discover that Silver is Giovanni's son, so now she doesn't wanna know anything about Silver, but he try to convince her that he changed.

Well thats a little idea that popped in my head when I was reading that story, so let me know if is good or bad or need more ideas, thanks.
Old October 19th, 2012 (03:26 PM).
JuniBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zom3icidex View Post

LOL, we think alike, i didn't see your comment before putting mine:D
Old October 27th, 2012 (08:40 PM).
Ice-Dragon

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Agree. Most books, movies and tv shows have romance in them. Why not a Pokemon game? I'd make one, but Im a complete hacking noob.
Old November 11th, 2012 (02:04 AM).
AfewQuestions
Unhatched Egg

I would like to see a pokemon hack in which you could choose any non legendary pokemon from the first 4 generations as starter.

You would be forced to play with the starter (not able to deposit it), and the starter would have a total of 500 as base stats. If it is a pokemon that normally has less than 500 as base stats the doctor would tell you that he wants you to have it because it is abnormally strong, if it is a pokemon that normally has more than 500 as base stats, the doctor would tell you that you can have it because other trainers rejected it for being abnormally weak.

I don't even know if that is possible.
Old November 12th, 2012 (08:16 PM).
arjiegodz

my thought of the story is that the main character name hack is an ordinary boi who who just go to school. in the 1st chapter in the game. there are no pokemons, its like its in our world. do things that we do. then several days later dialga and palkia. we know that they are time and space. so they warp to earth and hack so it. he thought that if he go closer to them he can stop the fight, but he cant stop it. and in the fighting hack was transported in the other world. "parallel world" and in that world. he is the main villain so everybody hates him. (the difference between hack and his parallel self is their hairsyle). He tells to the folks that he's from the parallel world but no1 beleieves him. in the crowded there is 1 man passing by who believes him. and he is invited to his lab. and that was the professor. he know that hack is telling the truth cuz the villain in that world is no other but the son of the professor. he kept it in public that he has a son. and thats all. hack tried to intro. himself and and tells everything. idk if u like it.
Old November 15th, 2012 (04:22 PM).
chen12
Game On!

Nature: Bold
Most likely not going to make any headway on a hack anytime soon. Just throwing a preliminary concept out there.

The protectors of the sky, earth, and sea are Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre respectively. At birth you are placed under one of the protection of one of these legends. Depending on which one you have (picked at game start), you will placed in a mountain region, island region, or land region. Everything is peaceful until one day Arceus decides to stir up a conflict among the protectors. Now with the three regions at war, it is your duty as the hero to gain the trust of your region and join forces with your protector Pokemon to take on the other two regions. Along the way, different criminal organizations of present and past stand in your way, including Team Rocket, Team Galatic who has taken control of Giratina, and Cipher with their Shadow Pokemon. Explore new lands while saving the world from devastation caused by the three protectors and other powerful forces.

Features (possible)
Sprites from all generations
Revamped Map and Events
Day and Night System with Seasons
All Starters catchable
Starters for this game (depending on region): Archen, Kabuto, Shieldon
Legendaries from Gen 3 on catchable
Custom trainers
Gyms replaced by Battle Arenas/Battle Frontier
Trade evolutions replaced by level up evolution
Afterstory including locating the variety of programmers (master AIs) and facing the trials given by Arceus.

What do you guys think?

Pokemon Light Platinum
Pokemon Glazed Version
Old November 20th, 2012 (04:46 PM). Edited November 20th, 2012 by DrFuji.
thunderbyd1
Unhatched Egg

this isn't really a storyline idea more of an event that could happen i hope no one minds but i couldn't find a thread to post this in. how about around istead of the elite four your at the end of victory road your really happy you walk on the elite four steps and you hear a soft cry you dont know what it is but you follow it back in victory road your at the core of the cry and you see an injured celebi you try to pick it up but you get teleported to an pre time temple you go in and find the celebi being hurt by who else but nobunga you yell at him and tell him to stop hurting celebi nobunga says you look weak and that he'll stop if you can beat him he'll give you celebi you say yess to the battle but he says you first have to beat the other people from pokemon conquest i cant remember what there called but you gotta battle the ones that have the groudon and the one with the mewtwo they also have rhyperior galade and two other psy and ground type type its a double battle then you fight nobunga and he has his rayquaza and his zekrom and other dragons and if you beat him (btw he'll be REALLY hard) you'l get celebi to join your team AND black rayquaza so its a event so does it sound like a good event its not a story but i couldn't find the right thread to post in and this one seemed prime so tell me what you think about the event

sorry for double post but im the worst hacker ever so that last post is for other hackers to use im not gonna use it just up for grabs :p
Old November 20th, 2012 (05:50 PM).
jamesmikehj

what about a hack were your raise by combee and their queen but something happens to to queen so you must trade a jar of honey for the item but you meet the regions professer and he gives you a gible denio or begon you became his student and help him (and you speak no human speech but the professer has a slowking) abra teleport you to both protect your hive the lab and the pokemon ranch the professer has had some of his pokemon make for you you craft pokeball from acorns glow flower and berries and even romance and marry one of the follow town people/lab parters i have more idea but i think you get my point

the problem is i cant hack soooo anyone can use this idea pm for more details

Old November 22nd, 2012 (10:06 PM).
Ice-Dragon

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by chen12 View Post
Most likely not going to make any headway on a hack anytime soon. Just throwing a preliminary concept out there.

The protectors of the sky, earth, and sea are Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre respectively. At birth you are placed under one of the protection of one of these legends. Depending on which one you have (picked at game start), you will placed in a mountain region, island region, or land region. Everything is peaceful until one day Arceus decides to stir up a conflict among the protectors. Now with the three regions at war, it is your duty as the hero to gain the trust of your region and join forces with your protector Pokemon to take on the other two regions. Along the way, different criminal organizations of present and past stand in your way, including Team Rocket, Team Galatic who has taken control of Giratina, and Cipher with their Shadow Pokemon. Explore new lands while saving the world from devastation caused by the three protectors and other powerful forces.

Features (possible)
Revamped Map and Events
All Starters catchable
Custom trainers
Afterstory including locating the variety of programmers (master AIs) and facing the trials given by Arceus.

What do you guys think?
Awesome idea, I'd play it.
Old December 2nd, 2012 (02:34 PM). Edited December 3rd, 2012 by Skyzor91.
Skyzor91
Skyzor the Scizor

Nature: Timid
Here's my idea but I doubt anything will come of it... plus it would have to be on Fire Red if anything is to come of it.

Pokémon Mission Espionage

You play the role of a Spy for the PIA (Pokémon Inspection Agency)
Your starter Pokémon: Houndour
All 386 are in-game but not all are obtainable.
Your mission is to obtain further information using the Pokédex to record data.
Example: Beedrill are found in swarms, they are defending their forest.
Pokédex will be reordered.

You also find 8 Specific Gyms, defeat them and then make your way to becoming a Real Pokémon Agent by taking on your boss who is the Pokémon Champion.
You'll get access to a Bagon at some point so you'll learn Fly by evolving Bagon up to Salamence as Fly is removed as a HM.
Plus... you do wear agent-like uniform.
You do have to report suspicious activity. You get to take down an Evil Organisation (No Name Yet though will start with the word Team)

Spoilers are not shown, if you do look at the information hidden, then it's your responsibility as to looking in-depth.
Spoiler:
First Gym - Steel (Replaces Brock)
Female Gym Leader
No. of Pokémon - 2
Best - Skarmory
Badge Name - Chrome Badge

Second Gym - Water (Replaces Misty)
Male Gym Leader
No. of Pokémon - 2
Best - Lapras
Badge Name - Liquid Badge

Third Gym - Fighting (Replaces Lt. Surge)
Female Gym Leader
No. of Pokémon - 3
Best - Blaziken
Badge Name - Vitality Badge

Fourth Gym - Dragon (Replaces Erika)
Male Gym Leader
No. of Pokémon - 4
Best - Kingdra
Badge Name - Myth Badge

Fifth Gym - Ghost (Replaces Koga)
Male Gym Leader
No. of Pokémon - 4
Best - Gengar
Badge Name - Abyss Badge

Sixth Gym - Normal (Replaces Sabrina)
Male Gym Leader
No. of Pokémon - 5
Best - Ursaring
Badge Name - Shrine Badge

Seventh Gym - Fire (Replaces Blaine)
Female Gym Leader
No. of Pokémon - 5
Best - Camerupt
Badge Name - Blaze Badge

Eighth Gym - Grass (Replaces Giovanni)
Male Gym Leader
No. of Pokémon - 6
Best - Cacturne
Badge Name - Leaf Badge

HMs:
Teleport, Surf, Flash, Cut and Strength.

I'll add more into it at some point... just gotta find some maptiles that can be used with permission from the owner.
I sort of know how I want the map to look. Again I'll get round to this this another time.

EDIT:

Userbar Created

Credit to JoshR691 from TSR for Houndour Sprite.

Old December 28th, 2012 (10:31 AM).
shadow6600
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniBoy View Post
Anyone though about putting romance in these games, I liked the story from "thethethe" the other side of Gold, my little idea is that Silver change his attitude and all those bad things about steal's because a girl shows up in his adventure's and it was like love at first sight, so he decide to be a good person because she doesn't like bad guys, then he begins to change his attitude, then she discover that Silver is Giovanni's son, so now she doesn't wanna know anything about Silver, but he try to convince her that he changed.

Well thats a little idea that popped in my head when I was reading that story, so let me know if is good or bad or need more ideas, thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice-Dragon View Post
Agree. Most books, movies and tv shows have romance in them. Why not a Pokemon game? I'd make one, but Im a complete hacking noob.
Well assuming that the main character is not a specified gender, one would have to make separate situations for each gender.
Old December 28th, 2012 (10:45 AM).
shadow6600
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by chen12 View Post

Features (possible)
Revamped Map and Events
All Starters catchable
Custom trainers

What do you guys think?
I like the idea, but this means you'll have to make 3 different hacks for each guardian. Kind of like ruby, sapphire, and emerald because your having the story line change depending on which guardian they pick.
Old January 8th, 2013 (07:04 AM).
chen12
Game On!

Nature: Bold
I was basically thinking of doing a RSE rehash, same legendaries but with Pokemon from later gens as well. Also the storyline would be totally different. I have some names reserved: Emerald Sky Version, Sapphire Ocean Version, and Ruby Earth Version. But this would be a project down the road. Might start with a simple hack that adds some Pokemon and patches of grass to a game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow6600 View Post
I like the idea, but this means you'll have to make 3 different hacks for each guardian. Kind of like ruby, sapphire, and emerald because your having the story line change depending on which guardian they pick.

Pokemon Light Platinum
Pokemon Glazed Version
Old January 10th, 2013 (02:36 PM). Edited January 10th, 2013 by kj3400.
kj3400
Wants a Magneton for a Charger

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to kj3400
I read through 20 pages to make sure my plot wasn't copying off of someone else's and it wasn't, so here goes.

It’s been 3 years since you becamethe youngest gym leader in the Paradise (working name unless not being used)region, 3 years of working at the gym in your hometown granting or denyingtrainers the privilege of carrying on to the second quartet of gym leaders. Oneday you grow weary of the rut you seemed to have dug yourself in, so decide to set your pokèmon free and start from scratch. You head on over to your uncle inthe next town over to collect one of the 3 pokèmon he has for you. He’s Professor Linden (a tree, I checked), the leading authority in this region. I figured instead of the standard fire/grass/water, the starters could be ice, flying and fighting.

On the way to the first gym, youcome upon your childhood friend (haven’t decided gender), whom you hadn’t seensince you became a gym leader. They know you’ve started over and decide to doso too to see who’s really the best. After all, you did beat them out at the Gym Leader Academy.

Later on, before you get your first badge, you meet someone. They were a fan of you when you were a gym leader and when they heard you were starting fresh, did it too in support and decided then and there they'd become your rival. You end up battling them every now and then, as well as your childhood friend, although they disappear before you get your 7th badge. Doesn’t stop them from getting the 8th badge before you do though.

As you collect badges from thepeople you used to know from the Academy, you catch wind of a secretorganization that has plans (either to cause chaos by ruining the earth’s balance or rule the world, whichever is more fun). They plan to do this bycapturing each of the guardian pokèmon on each of the 6 islands that surround Paradise.

Legendaries
Ho-oh - pokèmon of the sun and fire (on a volcanic island)
(Optional) Lugia – guardian of water
Cresselia - pokèmon of the moon (on an island in perpetualnight)
Kyogre - pokèmon of the sea (in an underwater cavern)
Groudon - pokèmon of the land (deep in a cave)
Dialga - pokèmon of time (in the past)
Palkia – pokèmon of space (not quite sure yet, somewherecreepy though)

So naturally you want to get involved, but find out that only elite four champions are allowed access to those islands and only then after a ceremony. So you beatthe elite four to find out someone has beaten them already and begun heading out to each of the islands. In the end they capture all but one of them–Dialga. As such, the earth is plunged in chaos. Earthquakes, torrential rains and blizzards, searing heat waves, eruptions and abnormally long/short nights/days plague the world. Undaunted, you head for the island of the remaining legendary where you are temporarily transported to the past (cue backstory, blah blah, blah) Dialga lets you capture it because it knows you want to help. With Dialga at your side, you march upon the organization’s secret base to find out [spoiler].
You fight the leader and free the pokèmon, which you can now go capture at your leisure.

It's not much, and I'd love to get some input. I want to make a hack, despite not having the slightest idea of how to do it, (but I'm willing to learn) and I figure there's some holes in the story.
Old January 20th, 2013 (10:40 AM).
FBI agent
Ally to good, nightmare to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj3400 View Post
I read through 20 pages to make sure my plot wasn't copying off of someone else's and it wasn't, so here goes.

It’s been 3 years since you becamethe youngest gym leader in the Paradise (working name unless not being used)region, 3 years of working at the gym in your hometown granting or denyingtrainers the privilege of carrying on to the second quartet of gym leaders. Oneday you grow weary of the rut you seemed to have dug yourself in, so decide to set your pokèmon free and start from scratch. You head on over to your uncle inthe next town over to collect one of the 3 pokèmon he has for you. He’s Professor Linden (a tree, I checked), the leading authority in this region. I figured instead of the standard fire/grass/water, the starters could be ice, flying and fighting.

On the way to the first gym, youcome upon your childhood friend (haven’t decided gender), whom you hadn’t seensince you became a gym leader. They know you’ve started over and decide to doso too to see who’s really the best. After all, you did beat them out at the Gym Leader Academy.

Later on, before you get your first badge, you meet someone. They were a fan of you when you were a gym leader and when they heard you were starting fresh, did it too in support and decided then and there they'd become your rival. You end up battling them every now and then, as well as your childhood friend, although they disappear before you get your 7th badge. Doesn’t stop them from getting the 8th badge before you do though.

As you collect badges from thepeople you used to know from the Academy, you catch wind of a secretorganization that has plans (either to cause chaos by ruining the earth’s balance or rule the world, whichever is more fun). They plan to do this bycapturing each of the guardian pokèmon on each of the 6 islands that surround Paradise.

Legendaries
Ho-oh - pokèmon of the sun and fire (on a volcanic island)
(Optional) Lugia – guardian of water
Cresselia - pokèmon of the moon (on an island in perpetualnight)
Kyogre - pokèmon of the sea (in an underwater cavern)
Groudon - pokèmon of the land (deep in a cave)
Dialga - pokèmon of time (in the past)
Palkia – pokèmon of space (not quite sure yet, somewherecreepy though)

So naturally you want to get involved, but find out that only elite four champions are allowed access to those islands and only then after a ceremony. So you beatthe elite four to find out someone has beaten them already and begun heading out to each of the islands. In the end they capture all but one of them–Dialga. As such, the earth is plunged in chaos. Earthquakes, torrential rains and blizzards, searing heat waves, eruptions and abnormally long/short nights/days plague the world. Undaunted, you head for the island of the remaining legendary where you are temporarily transported to the past (cue backstory, blah blah, blah) Dialga lets you capture it because it knows you want to help. With Dialga at your side, you march upon the organization’s secret base to find out [spoiler].
You fight the leader and free the pokèmon, which you can now go capture at your leisure.

It's not much, and I'd love to get some input. I want to make a hack, despite not having the slightest idea of how to do it, (but I'm willing to learn) and I figure there's some holes in the story.
I read the story, though I think that there are some weird and unrelated elements in the story. What's the relationship in being a former Gym Leader and what seems to be the main plot (the evil dudes capturing guardian Pokemon)? There seems to be none, thus the only real purpose of that first part is character development. So unless you're going to go deep into character development and story early on (until you finish the standard gyms), I'd keep the whole history out.

EDIT:
I change my mind, I like the history being in there
Old January 22nd, 2013 (06:17 AM).
Magic
Guardian of the Great Rift

How about a Sword-Art Online style game, where rather than routes and towns there are 'floors' (some of which contain 'towns') and dungeons - beating the dungeon boss lets you progress to the next floor, etc.

Could easily be made to have alternating floors for badges, say a Subordinate on Floor 1, Gym Leader on Floor 2, etc., followed by the elite four to give 20 floors in total.

Throw some story in and a range of environments and it sounds like a solid idea - anyone agree?
Old January 23rd, 2013 (01:44 PM).
Nintendork15
I'm gone. Bye.

Nature: Naughty
Story for my Hack, waiting for thread approval, need to know if it's too vague, or what...?

The Terrik Region is split into 3 parts, Sicle, Terra and Grash.
Each part has it's own gaurdian which has protecting it since the dawn
of creation. Regice watches over Sicle, Regirock watches over Terra and Registeel
watches over Grash.

It's said that these 3 Pokémon have been a mystery for many centuries, appearing
in almost every legend and myth, and the last words of an ancient civilisation.
Anyone who can get their hands on all three Regi's will surely be able to gain
control of all 3 parts of Terrik.

You live in the Town of Miron, the most northern town in all of Terrik and Sicle,
you're nothing more than a mere child, not many people visit the town, and it's only
on the map, for Maxi's research on Pokémon Forme's and Abilities. But one day,
Maxi tells you a parcel has arrived for you in Worseth Town, and the only way to
get there is with a Pokémon. So naturally he gives you a Pokémon and sets you upon your way.
Old January 23rd, 2013 (02:08 PM).
FBI agent
Ally to good, nightmare to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftSign View Post
How about a Sword-Art Online style game, where rather than routes and towns there are 'floors' (some of which contain 'towns') and dungeons - beating the dungeon boss lets you progress to the next floor, etc.

Could easily be made to have alternating floors for badges, say a Subordinate on Floor 1, Gym Leader on Floor 2, etc., followed by the elite four to give 20 floors in total.

Throw some story in and a range of environments and it sounds like a solid idea - anyone agree?
I don't know, sounds like just grinding all game. How will you incorporate a story into this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendork15 View Post
Story for my Hack, waiting for thread approval, need to know if it's too vague, or what...?

The Terrik Region is split into 3 parts, Sicle, Terra and Grash.
Each part has it's own gaurdian which has protecting it since the dawn
of creation. Regice watches over Sicle, Regirock watches over Terra and Registeel
watches over Grash.

It's said that these 3 Pokémon have been a mystery for many centuries, appearing
in almost every legend and myth, and the last words of an ancient civilisation.
Anyone who can get their hands on all three Regi's will surely be able to gain
control of all 3 parts of Terrik.

You live in the Town of Miron, the most northern town in all of Terrik and Sicle,
you're nothing more than a mere child, not many people visit the town, and it's only
on the map, for Maxi's research on Pokémon Forme's and Abilities. But one day,
Maxi tells you a parcel has arrived for you in Worseth Town, and the only way to
get there is with a Pokémon. So naturally he gives you a Pokémon and sets you upon your way.
Main character's goal is to capture all 3 of them and become all ruler? It seems he just runs off with a Pokemon for no apparent reason. If the goal is to get all 3 and become an all ruler, then the plot and ingame events can become sinister and I like sinister.
Old January 23rd, 2013 (02:18 PM).
Nintendork15
I'm gone. Bye.

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBI agent View Post
I don't know, sounds like just grinding all game. How will you incorporate a story into this?

Main character's goal is to capture all 3 of them and become all ruler? It seems he just runs off with a Pokemon for no apparent reason. If the goal is to get all 3 and become an all ruler, then the plot and ingame events can become sinister and I like sinister.
Ooo, I like that.

But no, my original intention was an evil team would obviously come along to take the Regi's to rule the Region.
Old January 24th, 2013 (03:16 PM).
kj3400
Wants a Magneton for a Charger

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to kj3400
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBI agent View Post
I read the story, though I think that there are some weird and unrelated elements in the story. What's the relationship in being a former Gym Leader and what seems to be the main plot (the evil dudes capturing guardian Pokemon)? There seems to be none, thus the only real purpose of that first part is character development. So unless you're going to go deep into character development and story early on (until you finish the standard gyms), I'd keep the whole history out.

EDIT:
I change my mind, I like the history being in there
Well thankee! I'm making it up as I go XD
The relation is that the main character missed out on being a regular trainer when they became a gym leader so the fact their journey's going to be so extraordinary is pretty unexpected for them
Old January 28th, 2013 (03:48 PM).
ROBO-BOY
The Monkey Man

Nature: Brave
Ok, this is my hack's storyline. I haven't started it, and won't until I've done a lot of training for hacking. It will be a Fire Red Hack and the protaganist will be a 16-year-old Ash Ketchum...

You start off in the Pallet Town Gym, which Ash Ketchum and Gary Oak have been running for the past 5 years. You play as Ash, and it is your turn to battle the challenger, a trainer named Joey from the Johto Region. Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Quilava and Oshawott easily take out Joey's Pidgeotto, Nidorino, Raticate and a strange, blue, squid-like Pokemon you've never seen before. Joey calls it a Tentweel, and when asked about it, he tells Ash he got it from Professor Fig in the Auzza Region.
And so, when Professor Oak announces a competition for two people to accompany him to Gerogo City, Auzza, to help him and Professor Fig with promising research into the legend of the four siblings. Because it's a battle tournament, Ash enters, and, surprisingly, his mother does too, for she sees her life as boring. When she realises her Mr.Mime is quite strong, she wins the tournament, giving her spare ticket to Ash. Just as they leave, May arrives in town to help Gary look after both Oak's Laboratory and the Pallet Town Gym.

Ash's Pokemon:
Pikachu

Mr.Mime (Receives off his mother when the newly-evolved Team Rocket's Persian defeats Pikachu.)

(With permission from his mother, gives Mr.Mime to Nurse Joy of Culca Town, a small seaside town constantly under threat from the Pokemon of Rookie Forest, bordering the town.)

Pillarine

Coona

Egg

Flear

Tentweel

Maga

Mothleem

Dragansik

Flabear

Bulbasaur (Wants to be a Venusaur to "Marry" May's Venusaur)

Ivysaur

Twigtor

Tentwo

(Flabear is released to a town full of Fire-Type Pokemon)

Bushren

Magpey

Venusaur

(Venusaur returns to Pallet Town for May's Venusaur)

Magperick

Tentakowa

Forestor

Dragor

(ASH ACTUALLY HAS A DRAGON TYPE!!!!!!!!!!! :D)
Old February 9th, 2013 (05:45 AM).
Gary3204
Unhatched Egg

How about Gary's Oak Story Line???
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links