• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
What about a Mother's Day challenge where everyone uses an unevolved Pokémon, and then the evolved form of that Pokémon, which will have to be female. So a team could be like:
Petilil
Eevee
Swablu
Lilligant (f)
Vaporeon (f)
Altaria (f)

idk

Years
What about a Mother's Day challenge where everyone uses an unevolved Pokémon, and then the evolved form of that Pokémon, which will have to be female. So a team could be like:
Petilil
Eevee
Swablu
Lilligant (f)
Vaporeon (f)
Altaria (f)

idk

Actually, that seems like a pretty good idea. Maybe the UE Pokemon has to be bred from the evolved Pokemon?

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Meh, I think its good enough just having the UE and female evolved versions. Still gets the point across.

Also, on your subreddit, you should have a link to all the OP's of the challenges that get posted there. That would kind of help clutter, because there would be a central location for people to look for challenges.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Meloetta has been announced fr a March release, and I've been thinking it would be cool to create a challenge that centers around the release. So I'm gonna start working on that and post it a country Le of days before release so you guys can plan yur team and get your games ready. Hopefully it's level 15 or planning this will be quite difficult. :(

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
That would be neato. And running a challenge in May, when Mother's Day is, isn't always the best idea. I ran Save the Pokemon in May of 2011 and most people are busy with finals and such. Here they are anyway, but I remember it being a common problem in that event more so than any others, so I figured out that May is not the ideal month for an event lmao. :(

Rewy

untitled follower
Years
*sigh* No Meloetta for me sadly. Not that I'd even have an idea how to use it, but still...

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Monotype reached 1000 posts! To celebrate, i am bending the rules and letting people hack or trade any one pokemon into their game if they give the pass phrase in my post in monotype during February. There has never been a better time to start a monotype!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
How nice of you. :3 Wouldn't do me any good, as my next monotype I'm planning will be on Gale of Darkness, and I have no way of hacking anything into that game. :P

BlueShellBeast

Rodent User
Years
Monotype reached 1000 posts! To celebrate, i am bending the rules and letting people hack or trade any one pokemon into their game if they give the pass phrase in my post in monotype during February. There has never been a better time to start a monotype!
Darn, then I might have to go do a Gen 1 Ground type monotype soon... It would be cool to have a Rhyhorn right at the beginning.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Pokedex in Sapphire: 201/204. All I lack is Jirachi, Deoxys, and... Latias. It's Sapphire so Latias is catchable, but I've gone through 200 Max Repels looking for the darned thing. So hard to find. And I got my hopes up when I found a Latios in Emerald just walking around.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Go to the route above Slateport, use your Repel, and bounce in the grass on the Acro Bike. If nothing shows up, leave the route, come back, rinse and repeat. That's what I always do and it doesn't take long normally.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Roamer hunting in general sucks, especially in games that have more than one. Platinum is a great game, but five roamers is a freaking crime.

11wildy

Me!
Years
I've caught 4 out of the 5, because every time I replayed Diamond I'd trade the Master Ball over.. XD. Now there's only a paralysed low health Zapdos left. Which kills my Crobat and Golbats too easily :(

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Most challenge regulars are guys though, so I don't think that'd work. XD As for me, well... -hides and runs off the eat beneights...benyays...I can't spell it but I'mma eat them-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
the awkward moment when I had no idea today was Mardi Gras >.> <.<
the even more awkward moment when Sydian's comment made me feel like I was the only girl doing challenges xD

ahem...
anyways xD

I really have to stop taking on challenges until I'm done with the ones I already signed up for @w@
Imma end up running out of games >.<

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
There are quite a few girls. There's me, InfernoRogue, Sooyun, jespoke (who I haven't seen in a long time), and you...Griffinbane...uhhhhhhhhh -whistles- Yeah!

And yeah, I'm starting to limit my challenge intake. I've only got two right now, and a large scale project. So it's not that much really. Yay. I've got all the main games though and some extra copies, so I don't often run out of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back