The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old February 5th, 2013, 06:49 PM
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Alice Crenshaw
Forest

Alice gulped down. She couldn't avoid it for much longer, sooner or later she would have to battle giving it the best she had even against her will. She didn't like battles, but it had to be done for her (and her Pokémon)'s sake. She called Jello forward, and shivered as she thought of what to say. She had the first move, and she had to choose it wisely.

Okay, so Pidgeotto is a bird Pokémon, so which of Jello's moves could be more effective against it? Psywave? No... Wait! That's it!

"Jello, Rollout!" she commanded.

Rollout wasn't a very accurate move. But if Alice was lucky on the first turn, it could del quite some damaged to Whitney's Pokémon. And if her luck kept going straight uphill, then she would have victory on her hands. But it would take a whole lotta luck to get that done that way.

Jello was slightly intimidated by the bird, but as soon as Alice yelled out her command, it closed his eyes and charged at Pidgeotto with a high angular speed.
Old February 5th, 2013, 07:23 PM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Kayla and Holly

Kayla giggled and looked at Aipom. She petted the purple monkey on the head and sighed. "Nothing's wrong," she whispered. "I was just thinking about my brother... He's still mad at me because of a prank that I pulled on him before I left. He probably didn't come today, anyway. He's probably too busy to deal with me." Kayla reached up and petted Primrose absentmindedly. Holly looked up at her cousin sadly. She frowned. "Kayla, it's alright. I'm sure he won't hate you that much. Just cheer up! It'll be fine!" She sighed. Kayla bent down and picked up Jasmine. "Let's just go to the cafeteria... I'm starving!" she said. Holly frowned. Molly sighed and floated around Kayla. Cheer up, Kayla! she said. Kayla sighed and petted Molly on the snout. "I'm fine, girl," she whispered.

Thanks for everything today. Tomorrow I'll go to heaven. Please be my friends until the very end.
Old February 6th, 2013, 03:24 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Valorie Ryder - Cafeteria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie was just thinking about what Drake had said when Kiyoko jumped into her hair, mildly startling her. What annoyed her however was how Kilik proceeded to pet Kiyoko as if she wasn't right there. Valorie glanced over her shoulder and just sort of narrowed her eyes slightly at Kilik as if to ask him what he thought he was doing.

...Kilik moved past and Valorie wriggled around, twisting to try and get ahold of the pokemon hanging from her wavy blonde locks. It took her a couple of tries before she could scoop Kiyoko up, at which point she promptly shifting him into her arms at chest level. She turned to address Drake. "Kiyoko's a bit sensitive about being captured." she explained quietly, glancing down at the zorua. "...He knows he's 'mine', but I think he might prefer if you refer to me by name." she finished in a slightly awkward tone, proceeding to hug Kiyoko against her and move to exit the infirmary.

She did briefly glance at Mana and Drake though. Gosh, wasn't she supposed to be the one recovering here? She made her way to the cafeteria where she peaked in and looked around. Food, food everywhere. Lines and buffets. Her mouth watered a bit, but she silently demanded self control from herself. She had a figure to watch, which meant not being a pig. Sigh.

Last edited by PkMnTrainer Yellow; February 6th, 2013 at 03:33 AM.
Old February 6th, 2013, 05:41 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Academy Cafeteria

Lucia blinked as Mark hugged her but as Roberto moved forward Lucia made sure to glare at him causing him to pause and reluctantly to lean back against the wall. "Easy now." She stated as she pulled him off with a smile. "Stand tall and be calm and... SHE'S RIGHT THERE!" Lucia gasped out. Quickly she grabbed Mark by the shoulders. "Quick review, honest, friendly, don't take responsibility for anything bad, and see if she is free tomorrow for a date! Now go!" She said as she pushed Mark toward where she spotted Valorie and crossed her fingers as she sat back down.

Tyro nodded happily, "YeahbeingwithatrainerisgreatandyoulistentothemandyougetfoodandyougetawarmbedandI'mnotsurewhatIwouldbelikewithouthatstuffbecauseit'sreallygoodright?"

Diana blushed even brighter and moved forward again, letting her lips press against his belly while she closed her eyes slowly. It was weird actually... and strange too. She just hadn't felt like this before.
Old February 6th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark couldn't have had been more right. Valorie was right there!! Mark was extremely nervous... was no a good time? Should he wait and give her some space? Mark was extremely nervous. He might have been the last person that she was hoping to see. Lucia ended up pushing him right toward where Valorie was at. Well no going back now. He just looked at Valorie nervously. How was he supposed to approach her... he gulped and began to approach Val, unsure of what to really say... Mark slowly approached her.

"..um..." Mark muttered. He just kept hoping that she wouldn't hate him...

Able simply nodded happily. "I suppose... I'm just not used to taking commands and following them. I perfer to be dominant!" Able said.

Len closed is eyes as Diana kissed him again. This time Len held her closely as she did, putting his arms around her to the best of his ability. This whole feeling was entirely new to Len... but it felt right. He was extremely happy. But another thought came to his head... she was expecting to have eggs when she found a mate. Len's eyes opened wide open and he went extremely red at the thought. He shook a bit. He didn't even know if eggs would be possible between the two of them.

"Ah... um..." He muttered, but gave a happy expression. "Heh... looks like you did find that special someone... hehe. Guess the mate we wanted was closer then we thought..." Len said.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old February 6th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Drake

Drake sort of nodded at everyone. Seems they all wanted to tag along with him and Valorie. He blinked a bit at her last statement and followed her to the cafeteria.

"Alright. Sorry about that." he said softly. As he looked around he realized just how hungry he was... Not. After what he had said before he really didn't want to eat. Still he had to get something.

"Shall we get our food?" he suggested to the others with a smile. He crossed his arms and waited, not really focused on his surroundings. He did however catch the tension between Killik and Valorie. Hm... Oh well.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old February 6th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

KIYOKO the ZORUA
Academy Infirmary

Chapter Two: Part Seven
Cries for Attention

That boy patted his back, causing a slight jump, and he leaned in closer to Valorie. He said something about wanting to talk to Kiyoko, but the startling touching had lost his attention. What finally caught his attention back, however, was the scooping and hugging from Valorie. That was nice. Seeing as he was here now, he rested against her, simply watching the surroundings. As they went through a big door, the scent of many foods wafted through. Now, that was tempting. He remembered something Zoroark said to him once, about steak. He then remembered when he tasted it. Was that stuff here? Kiyoko found himself drooling slightly.

!

WHITNEY the TECHIE
Forest

Chapter One: Part Ten
An (Un)Safe Arrival!

Rollout? Whitney decided she'd need some assistance here. "Command: Glasses - Pokedex!" The lens lit up once more, and scanned the battlefield, analyzing data of both Pidge and her opponent, Jello. It then explained just what Rollout was, adding in that it is a super-effective attack against Pidge. "Ah, crap! Pidge, Sand-attack!" The mighty Pidgeot flapped her large white wings, kicking up dirt and dust to blind the Solosis, but only shortly before getting hit by the Rollout, and crashing down quickly. "Uh-- Pidge! Fly!!" At her trainer's command, Pidge went soaring into the air, before coming back even more quickly to dive-bomb the Solosis.

!

Old February 7th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
At the Cafetaria

Mana glared a little in Kilik direction when he told her he'd choose himself what he would do. It was not like she was forcing him. "(wow… rude much?)" Fox said as he sat down and glanced up towards his female trainer, she wasn't going to say it out loud was she?

Mana sighed and tried to calm down. Kilik left and Valorie eventually followed, then Drake and Mana just came along. It didn't take long for her to forgive Kilik's rudeness and she cheerfully walked between the three others. Having friends was fun~

As they entered the Cafetaria Mana's eyes fell on a dish with lots of Salmon filets. Mana almost started drooling just looking at that scale full of fish and her kitty mode was activated. Fox smiled and prepared his ice fang. "Look at the fishe-!" Mana got tears in her eyes from the cold on her leg which was combinated with pain and letted out the famous kitty scream. "(I'm sorry…?)" Fox looked concerned. He didn't intended to hurt her that much. "N-No i'm alright, thanks Fox." Mana patted the head of her Glaceon. Ofcourse no one would find this weird, since it was obvious when a Pokémon was concerned about his or her trainer. She followed the others to the other food however, despite of her love for fish.

Mana felt some tension between Valorie and Kilik all along, rivalry? It was obviously rivalry… the way Kilik tried to convince her earlier, the way Valorie behaves around him, it was so obvious that they were rivals. Drake was a Daycare men, right? Maybe he knows where she can find a growlite!

Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old February 7th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Batel
A nothing.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Batel
Andrew "Andy" Rede

Andy followed his two friends outside in a relaxed manner. He was starting to feel the effects of a full day of activity. Sure, he had been out for part of it, but having weird dreams was very energy consuming... Right?
Without a pause, Andy pulled a bottle of cola from his back and downed it as he walked, finally catching up with the others once he was finished it. With a burst of energy now passing through his body, Andy began running on the spot much like his tyrogue often did.

"Alright guys, let's find this place, explore the /heck/ out of it... Then..." Andy trailed off, an unexpected chill running down his spine. The suddenness of the frightful feeling unsettled Andy. Where had that come from? One minute he was happy as could be... The next he felt smothered in the icy grip of a blizzard. Andy shook his head, trying to take his mind off of it. There was nothing to worry about while Shawn and Kiki were with him. They were even better trainers than him!
-- Synth
Old February 7th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Nideous

Kiki

Kiki grinned. She spun around three times and pointed in a direction.

"This way!" she said confidently, as if she was certain that they would get there. With her confident demeanor and absolute certainty there was no possible way in the world she could get lost walking to a place she didn't even know existed until literally five minutes ago. She pulled out a pokeball and sent out Cynder. The mouse would look a bit stronger and certainly less timid around the two boys. Indeed, she wandered over and sniffed at Shawn's pants leg and cried out happily.Weird... Cynder didn't like anyone. She was too scared.

Old February 7th, 2013, 06:04 PM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn smiled, allowing Cynder to sniff his leg. He walked towards the dorms, hoping to see where the Lugia dorm was. Sure enough, a run-down building loomed up before them, like a ghost rising from its grave. Broken windows, old gnarled door, faded picture of Lugia itself above the door...this looked like the place.

Shawn quickly did a double-take. Did he just see a candlelight move away from a window? This seemed to get creepier by the minute! Making sure that the coast was clear (and his friends were with him) he slowly walked to the door and pushed on it. The door seemed to be stuck at first, but slowly he got it open, hearing the creaking of the hinges as it moved. It was almost totally dark inside, but Shawn summoned all his courage and stepped inside.

He let Zapper out to help illuminate part of the room. Zapper looked nervous, but she let out a little glow as they went. The first thing Shawn noticed was that everything was tainted with a thick layer of dust. Books were layed out on one of the tables, as though someone was studying them. As his gaze swept the room, he thought he saw a flash of light coming from the stairwell. Was there someone there?

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old February 8th, 2013, 08:41 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Cafeteria

The cafeteria had plenty of food around. Kilik wasn't drooling, but everything was tempting to eat. Valorie seemed occupied by whatever. He saw Mark get pushed towards her. Best leave the lovebirds alone. Good luck Kiyoko.

Speaking of Kiyoko, Kilik thought how long 'til it feels right to talk to him. He's probably still not comfortable around him. Hopefully, in due time, Kiyoko will come to trust Kilik. "Um..." This place wasn't suiting Kilik very well. Who does he have to talk to? First, he should get some food first. He got himself a plate & placed on it some mashed potatoes & ham. Kilik wasn't really hungry, but if he was, more than usual, a second ham would be suitable. With just that food, Kilik looked around for some drinks. He noticed Mana & Draco around. He didn't really know them that well. Oh, strangeness has occured: Fox bit Mana's leg. Guess Mana went into her kitty mode just now.

"Sigh..." Kilik stood standing by himself, his eyes wandering around as he ate his food. He soon gets some soda to drink. This was okay, though it would be better if his parents were here. Actually, Kilik wasn't handling the situation well. He tried his hardest not to cry. So far so good...

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old February 9th, 2013, 08:08 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
(Note: I'm no longer waiting for ShinyDiamond because his posts are no longer relevant to Valorie.)

Valorie Ryder - Cafeteria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie was about to, y'know, actually get something for her stomach when she became aware of the feeling of something wet touching the arms embracing Kioyoko. Now what could that be--Oh /Arceus/, /Kiyoko/! Drool? Really?! Gross. She just sort of shuddered slightly and--What the /Distortion World/ Mana?! She was surrounded by savages, it seemed. What was this awful world where saliva flowed freely from one's mouth like that? ...They reminded her of Kilita and floppy tongues being dragged across her face. It was then that Valorie became aware of Mark approaching. This feeling that she would need to have a talk with him overcame her and she dropped her plans to get food, as her appetite had been moderately put off by the drooling anyway. Glancing back at Drake briefly she turned her attention on Kiyoko. "Hey--Go get some food, alright?" she asked of him, loosening her grip and then bending down to set him down. "I think I'm going to be here a while..." she continued, quickly making sure to wipe her arm with a hankerchief as if she hadn't alread suffered a much bigger licking to her face earlier from Kilita.

And then she faced Mark. There was no way she would act up in front of a giant crowd here. Her reputation depended on her being able to hold herself in front of others. She regarded him with a rather neutral expression that was somewhat difficult to read, perhaps hiding her feelings about earlier.

"Hey, Mark..." she said in a somewhat thoughtful tone, no longer aware of what Drake or Mana were doing.
Old February 9th, 2013, 08:30 AM
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Alice Crenshaw
Forest

Well, now the chances of Alice winning the battle with Rollout were less. Not only Jello was blinded by Pidge's Sand Attack, but now the bird was flying up in the air, which made Jello miss his second strike. Alice was aware of Rollout's big problem, which was its accuracy. She had to think of another move, and quick, before the battle was lost. Her heart began to beat faster, and she bit her lower lip.

"Jello, um, use, eerh, Psywave!" she shouted.

Jello, blinded by the attack, fired a wave of psychic energy at where the sound of Pidge's movement came from. However, the attack didn't look like it was going to strike its target. Chuck watched the battle with amusement in his eyes, and started to egg on his purple team partner.

"Come on, Jello! Ya can totally do it, mate!"
Old February 9th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark took a deep breath and scratched the back of his head a bit nervously. Well here we go... it was all or nothing. He tried to remember alot of the stuff Lucia said. Just be nice. Don't criticize her, just be forward. Once things are all cleared up, ask her out. Simple as that...

"...Hey Val... erm..." He muttered. "Hope your doing ok... you had me worried when you flew off like that... flying so fast and all..." Mark said. He tried to gather his thoughts a moment. "...I'm sorry Val. For all of this. This whole mess wouldn't have happened if I didn't call you out to battle. I didn't mean to make you look like that in front of your parents. I just... got carried away. I was more focused on looking good in front of you and impressing you. I forgot that the whole point was to show how much you improved in front of your parents..." Mark said, sighing.

"...guess instead I showed how much I improved. And at the wrong time... I actually thought about letting you win around the end of that battle but..." He paused. "...but that would be even worse. I'd disrespect you as a trainer if I did that. And... well..." He paused again and reached out to both of her hands. "...I like you too much to do that... to dishonor you as a trainer..." Mark concluded.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old February 9th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Academy Cafeteria

Lucia watched as the two talked and prayed for it all to go well, but as Mark began to take Valories's hands she couldn't help but frown. She hoped the girl wouldn't wrench them away and at least listen to what Mark had to say. Worst case scenario involved a huge scene happening and Mark's heart being broken. She considered that scenario and hoped even more that it would go well.

Tyro jumped from foot to foot. "Yeahyeahyeahanywayweshouldgooutandtrainandhavefunandseewhatwecando!" He said energetically.

Diana looked down and nodded slowly. "Strange... I just felt something in my being you know? That it could work with you. So... how does this work? I'm not sure how mates act..."

Last edited by Greiger; February 9th, 2013 at 10:13 AM.
Old February 9th, 2013, 10:00 AM
pat20cool
Psyduck

Nature: Jolly
Lucas McGuire - Forest Clearing

Lucas sees that the two girls make the decision to head back to the Academy. At first, Lucas felt disappointed seeing as it took them so long to get through the forest, and now they have to go back straight away. Aipom and Heracross ran over to Lucas and smiled. Being a good sport Lucas walks pets his friends and goes over to the girls. “Well, guys. We were nearly here at the mountains...I’ll help escort you back to the dorms.” Lucas shuddered “Besides, I wouldn’t like to up those mountains and night time...”

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig
Old February 9th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

KIYOKO the ZORUA
Cafeteria

Chapter Two: Part Eight
Cries for Attention

Kiyoko adorned a pathetic pouty face, though to no avail, as the two began talking. He was told to go find food, though... How? This place was full of big people who could step on him, or take him, or... Nothing good. Who else was he supposed to go to? He looked around until he found that Drake guy, and tugged at his leg, hoping to get his attention. "Excuse me sir... Um... Can you help me find food? She's... Too busy to help me..."

!

WHITNEY the TECHIE
Forest

Chapter One: Part Eleven
An (Un)Safe Arrival!

Psywave? While blinded? It didn't look like a likely hit. She watched as it seemed to actually hit... Pidge's wing. Huh. No effect. "Pidge, uh... Kick up a Gust mixed with a sand-attack!!" On command, Pidge flapped her large, glistening wings, causing a bit of a small tornado, which picked up dust and dirt from the forest floor, swirling in the wind before being sent toward Jello.

!

Old February 9th, 2013, 10:41 AM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Kayla and Holly

Kayla sighed and put Jasmine down. She looked at Lucas sadly. "Sorry I ruined this trip... But we should get something to eat anyway! I haven't eaten anything all day. Holly hasn't either." She gasped as Rosemary popped out of her pokeball. "And Rosemary ate all of my candy," Kayla added sadly. Holly giggled and petted Molly. She felt Daisy's pokeball shake and sighed. "I guess Daisy wants to walk too. She's probably lonely." Holly reached into her pocket and pulled out Daisy's pokeball. She released the Deerling and smiled. "Hi there, sweetie. We're going to a walk now," she whispered. Kayla smiled and started to run down the mountain. "Let's go already!" she yelled happily. Daisy winced and hid behind Holly. Holly smiled and petted the deer. She started to walk after Kayla and sighed.

Thanks for everything today. Tomorrow I'll go to heaven. Please be my friends until the very end.
Old February 9th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Game_sloth
That guy

Nature: Hasty
Issac Milke (new student)

It was late in the evening and as the academy's ship approached the island, Issac thought back to a couple of hours ago.. the last time he'd see his parents face for a little while:
--
"Byyyeeee sweety!" Issac's mom yelled from the shore as the ferry was leaving the shore. "Take care! Don't forget to iron your clothes every morning, and be sure to fold your underwear properly!"
"Honey.. Calm down. He will be fine," Issac's father started as he put his right arm around her, bringing her in closer in an attempt to soothe her, "He is a smart boy. Everything will be okay!" He finished as he waved goodbye to his son with his other hand.

Issac waved back, a tear of joy making its way down the left side of his face. I'll make you two proud. I swear.
--
That was something he fully intended to do.

"We are now docking. Hastefully retrieve your bag(s) and make your way to the exit!" the intercom blared.

I'm the only one on here.. was that necessary? Issac thought to himself as he adjusted his backpack and picked up his duffel bag that he had kept by his side the whole time. He proceeded to the exit and as he came off the ramp and as he set foot onto the island the first thing he did was grab the single pokeball off the side of his backpack and tossed it into the air.

"Come on out, Trunks!" He exclaimed with excitement as the Turtwig emerged from the pokeball.
"Tuuuuuhhhhwiiig!!" The small pokemon yelled out as it stretched.
"Come on now, lets hurry up and get there!" he told Trunks as he started running towards the academy.
"Twig.." Trunks replied as he let out a sigh. The small pokemon slowly strutted but picked up his pace as a school of Krabby clamped at him. "TWIG TWIG!!"

As the two reached the entrance of the academy, Issac stopped and looked down at his companion who, not expecting Issac to stop, ran into his leg
"Ow!! Geez Trunks.." He scolded, "
I have no idea where to go, or where to get my schedule, or jacket, or anything.."

Last edited by Game_sloth; February 9th, 2013 at 07:14 PM.
Old February 9th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Kezius
Mime Jr.

C.J. Styles
Cafeteria

I’m sorry, I would stay and talk but my Pokemon and I are hungry and that buffet of food there is getting hard to ignore.” C.J. said to the man that helped him. He had sat and talked awhile and was feeling better now. C.J. rose up and walked over to the food, and some Pokemon food for his friends, then he went and sat down at a table that wasn’t crowded with people.

When he finished his food he looked around, plenty of Students and Staff but no one he recognized off hand. What to do now then, he didn’t really feel like meeting anyone new. C.J. looked at his Pokemon, Golett.. There’s what he could do, the whole reason he has a Golett right now is because of his father, maybe he should contact him and see what was up with this whole thing anyway. Well that settles it, time to call home.

C.J. stood up and walked out of the cafeteria towards the dorms. After his call maybe he’d get some much needed rest. Put this awful day behind him. He recalled all his Pokemon aside from Ace, they needed their rest. “Come on Ace, let’s get back to our room for the night.

Pokemon Trainers Academy:
C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Pokemon: Journeys Through Novia
Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:
Ignis Gerentis-Torch(Magmar)

Fulgur Gerentis-Static(Electabuzz)
Old February 10th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Nideous

Kiki

Kiki boldly walked through the front doors. She gazed around thoughtfully, taking in the tattered room, the rather large amounts of footprints and scuff marks all over the place... And was that a scorch mark? How odd. It seemed as if people had been in here not too long ago. And that hallway looked like an all out brawl had occurred. Maybe it would be best NOT to go that way. She turned, having an odd feeling on the back of her neck, and saw a boy. He had the most bizarre teal eyes she had ever seen, like they had no pupils. He was wearing black all over, and looked too young to be a trainer. When she turned back to get a better look he was gone. Well that was odd. She looked at Shawn.

"Did you see that?" she asked, though of course he hadn't. He was looking at the stairs, where a light was just barely visible. The dust on the stairs didn't seem touched, meaning no one had been upstairs recently. Kiki suddenly felt very uneasy. She picked up Cynder and held the mous close, more for her own comfort than anything else. So which way... Go after the weird boy that she wasn't even sure she had seen or follow the light.

Spoiler:
Well following the light in that cave so long ago had kept her sa- ... ... ... What? She felt something very odd, and a flash of memory hit her. With a weak groan she fell to her knees and dropped Cynder, her hands over her head. She thought she could hear a voice, but no...It wasn't real in the present, it was in her mind... What was it saying? Rest easy chi- ... ... ... Why couldn't she remember!? It was like as the memories came to her something stopped them, disrupting her already scattered and shattered mind. She wasn't sure anymore... Had she even been in a cave? Was she in one now? Quil! Where was Quil!? Wait, Quil was d- ... She shook her head. What was going on? She could sense... someone nearby, but her it was didn't compute. She found herself on the floor now, an aching pain in her mind, a cyndaquil licking at her face, squeaking sacredly at the two boys nearby.

(The above spoiler is Kiki's perspective on what happened to her. Here is what happened from an outside perspective.)

Cynder squeaked a bit as she was suddenly picked up. The look on Kiki's face was one of sadness and then confusion. Suddenly she was dropped as the girl fell down, clutching her head.

"G-guh... Lugia..." she said weakly, though her voice was weak, almost hurt. Cynder squeaked with alarm, seeing Kiki fall to the side, her eyes closed and climbed on her chest, licking at her face.

"Quil, cyndaquil!" she cried, trying to get Kiki to open her eyes. When she did so, for a moment it seemed like... Like she didn't even know her own friends. What had happened, what was going on? Why was her Mama on the ground?

Drake

Drake was distracted by Mana's odd and absurd behavior so much that he didn't notice Valorie walk away to talk to Mark. He glanced down when he felt something tugging his pants. He looked down and spotted Kiyoko and blinked a bit, then chuckled and picked him up so he could see where they were going.

"Of course, what do you want?" he said, gesturing toward the food. With that he decided to move. Valorie was... Oh there, with Mark. She would catch up eventually. He trusted her not to make a huge scene, but given the tempers of most dragons tamers, himself included, she might just do that. Oh well, he wouldn't be too shocked either way but he hoped she had more self control than he would have in that situation.

"Hey Val, we'll get some food. Catch up with us later, ok?" Drake said in an offhand voice as he walked to the food tables behind Mana. He idly wondered if Killik was going to follow. Of the group he seemed to be the loner.

Old February 10th, 2013, 01:25 PM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn was distracted by the "light" he saw, but he turned when he heard Kiki's voice. He was almost ready to say something when he saw her fall to the ground. "Kiki!" he cried, shades of what happened to Andy flashing in his head. Cynder was scared and concerned, obviously.

Shawn raced over to her, moving Cynder off her chest as he helped her sit up. Her eyes...they seemed different. "Kiki, are you ok?" he asked, clearly worried about her. If anything would ever happen to her...

He didn't know what to think about all this. The expression on her face was unusual, almost like she didn't recognize them at all. "Andy," he called, "we better help get her out of here. No telling what else could happen. I can get a pokemon some other time."

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)

Last edited by siiadams; February 10th, 2013 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 10th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
At the Cafetaria

Mana followed the group to all kind of foods. Valorie walked over to that guy… Mark, right? Valorie's crush… Mana couldn't help but still wanted to apologize to Valorie for what Mana had done earlier the day at the mountain. Kilik seemed a little off and Mana sensed sadness. Kilik? Sad? Was that the reason he was acting so cold all the time?

Mana heard Drake calling out Valorie to tell her she can catch up later. Mana was surrounded by so many people and surrounded by new friends so far Kilik saw her as a new friend. Even though she was, she couldn't help but still feel this empty hole in her heart… as if something was missing. And ofcourse there was something missing, almost everyone here was with parents and where were Mana's parents? One was laying under a gravestone and the other one made Mana leave his house. How could her mother have loved such men?

Mana saw Kilik was getting some food, and Drake and Kiyoko were following his example. Will she be allowed to eat fish? Mana got a plate and tried it out. It was a miracle Fox didn't start to bite her. Mana got a plate full of Salmon, Rainbow Trout Sashimi and normal chicken meat. Yes… Mana loved meat, not because she had Espeon DNA, she was born that way. "Are you enjoying your food?" Mana asked Kilik with a smile. Mana couldn't stand seeing her new friends sad like that, so she was going to do her best to cheer him up. How… rude he might be…

Mana also blinked at Drake a few times, she really would like to hear some stories from his journey, but it could wait, for now…

Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old February 11th, 2013, 02:03 PM
pat20cool
Psyduck

Nature: Jolly
Lucas looked at Kayla when she was apologizing. The teen began to blush slightly as he tried to get the words from his brain to his mouth. But after telling him about not eating all day, he himself realised he hasn’t ate anything since he got off the boat. Rubbing his tummy, he looks at Holly as she sent out yet another Pokemon that was new to Lucas. Kayla and Holly raced down the mountain path that lead around the forest.

Still blushing, Lucas runs after them with Aipom and Heracross not far behind. Lucas caught up with Holly who was pacing herself with her Deerling. “So, Holly. How long have you two been on the island?” Aipom continues running past Lucas and Holly and approaches Jasmine, sniggering at her.

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links