The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 19th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Vital
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Vital

Advertise here
Dear Anon,

Well, I know I said I'm sorry. And I really am. I could blame Kels, but in the end, it's all my fault. I moved way to fast, and because of that, I made things awkward. And yeah, I know I said I'm sorry and you accepted, but I feel like you're still avoiding me. Or maybe I'm just being hyperobservant and over analyzing ****. Listen, I might like you, but I value our friendship first and foremost. And if liking you in that way compromises our friendship, then I'd rather just be friends, and forget Tuesday ever happened. You barely respond to my FB messages or texts. I really am sorry. And about us hanging out over the break. That was never meant to be a date. When I had asked if you were down to chilling out and blowing off steam after this whole performance was over, I legit just wanted two friends hanging out. I don't know what you're thinking that was now, but it wasn't supposed to be a date. Now that you know how I feel, I don't blame you if you think otherwise. I'd love to hang out, I really do. But if you feel that'd be too awkward, you can cancel.

Long story short, I want everything to go back to the way it was before Tuesday.

~Dipu
Old January 19th, 2013, 09:16 PM
outfox
in

Send a message via Skype™ to outfox
Dear anonymous,

I've never posted here before and never will again, but I feel like a little girl being all in a frenzy over you so I might as well do little girl things. I think driving you home was the start of a jocund affair. I can't believe I'm actually contemplating a fairy-tale like future. Jesus. I'm sorry my car was messy. I cleaned it out today so your bike will fit comfortably next time. I had to get all this out because I'm holding myself back from actually talking to you. See you soon. Much love.
Old January 19th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
Dear Anonymous,

I know that things are awkward between us, now that you know I like him. But it doesn't have to mean that we're never going to talk to each other again. You like him, I like him, too. What's the problem? We're best friends, and I don't want our friendship to be ruined just because we have a crush on the same guy. Think this through. And talk to me.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old January 19th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Dear Anonymous,

Again, my discreet feelings are just there and I'm just afraid to take this next step. At least you kept your promise...which is a good thing. Maybe someday I'll face this fear. But for now, I'm just taking baby steps.
Old January 20th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Zebeedoo
asdfghjkl
Community Supporter Tier 4

dear anonymous,

putting tweets up about me aye real mature.. you're 19. grow up already. just cause i got over you doesn't mean you need to talk bad about me now that you can see i'm talking to other people. you pushed me away, countless times. i kept coming back. but now i realise there's no point. you lost a person who really, really cared about you.

Old January 21st, 2013, 06:53 AM
Cariad
Forward Unto Dawn(pelt!)

Nature: Naive
Dear Anon,

You're joking, you must be. You actually came back just to send a 13-year old guy a message rubbing it in his face about his favourite team lost? That's real sad bro. Real sad. Do you have any idea how hard all of us are laughing right now? I ain't even gonna continue with this, but I'm laughing forever. ;;
Old January 22nd, 2013, 05:23 AM
Kura
vimeo.com/67501143

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kura
Dear Anonymous,

I'm suddenly very angry at myself for not sticking up for.. well, myself. I am tired of being polite while you and people like you diss me to my face (especially while you compliment (and hit on) my friend beside me.) I feel a bit disgusted in myself that I just let it happen and I didn't take a stand. Perhaps it's because I don't want to be rude to people that I don't know, but you're being rude to me so.. maybe it's justified?
I know it happened about half a year ago, but I see it recurring and I just have to tell you and people like you:
You're an *******, you're a douchebag, and you're a prick for saying things like that to me.

I don't even know why I'm letting someone I don't even know get to me. Jealousy maybe? I need to work on that, then.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 05:54 AM
Urugamosu
Smiles are free, you know~
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Dear Anonymous,

I'm doing it, and I'm so happy! People actually like me, but I'm still so shy, and need work with that, but everything else is going great. I miss you so much.

Adventures, are sometimes even the simplest things.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog
Old January 22nd, 2013, 09:36 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
dear An,

i think i need to less watch asian dramas ..damn it makes me feel emo...tional....makes me feel baaad about myself...dammit x.y

Old January 22nd, 2013, 11:49 PM
AWsquared
I know what things are.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
Dear Anon,

You never cease to amaze me about how annoying you can get.

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old January 24th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Sammi
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Dear Anon,
I am still wondering what is wrong with you. I wish you could've just had your stuff mailed but noooooo. GET THE HINT ALREADY.

Dear Anon,
Don't let him win. Seriously, don't.
Old January 25th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
dear anon

sometimes the things you say baffle me. maybe i'm overthinking it, but actually... probably not. you're the kind of person that says things deliberately. you're a lot more intelligent and observant than you let on. so to say that... you're saying... maybe? you're saying that it's still a possibility? that we are a possibility? i'm not going to get excited about it, since a possibility is nowhere near a probability or a yes. but it's something. i love you still.

dear anon

start working on yourself rather than complaining. i've put up with your crap and i have given you advice because you're similar to how i was. but you don't want to do anything about it. well i'm not putting up with you anymore.

dear anons

how do we get along so well, the three of us? when one of you likes me and i like the other and we all know who feels how? we don't talk about it. ever. and we still get along perfectly and have fun. i'm happy it does work, but how does it?

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old January 27th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
Dear An,

it was great to stay up all night to watch My lovely Sam soon together..it was fun..sadly we don't do that a lot now but i really liked that!thank you all <3

Dear An,

I'm happy for you and hope everything go well for you..isn't it what you have been waiting for!but i don't know if i could forgive you or no tbh! though Congrats and your wedding will be good.

Dear An,

I didn't know you talk on phone...that was kinda weird for me tbh...i felt like..that's strange!

Dear An,

would you pleaaaase make me a cup of tea,please! i have a really bad headache

Dear An,

i'll do my best with the violin..however it's harder than i thought but whatever! <3

Me

Old January 27th, 2013, 01:18 PM
François
#FutureHoennRemakesMod
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Dear Anonymous,

URAQT

François
Old January 27th, 2013, 01:38 PM
LilJz
Zoeeyyyyy! ♥
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
DA

All those 4 months of practicing together was really awesome. Only saw all of you for 3 hours a week, but those 3 hours were fun. We finally performed yesterday and we did great. I'll miss those days of practice. Hope I'll see some of you guys around sometimes.
Old February 4th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Sammi
Community Supporter

Let me dust off the cobwebs on this thread really fast.

Dear Anon,
I worry about you. I really do. It sucks, knowing that you're suffering. Whatever you're going through, I don't really know; even if I did, I don't think I could help. You seem to be on this downward spiral of depression (generally but perhaps not medically speaking), and then you post these vague things online, and I worry about you more, and I... I don't know what to do. I don't want to approach you about it, between not wanting to hurt your more, and not knowing if you'll even talk to me truthfully. It hurts knowing there's probably nothing I can do, even if I listen, because I'm just too young and not experienced enough to give you an idea of where to go next and how to get out of your rut. The last time we talked there was nothing I could say other than "uh, okay". And I'm sorry.

We're both worried about you. Please get better soon. If I were the kind to pray, I would. :(

Dear Anon,
Why would you put your life into God's hands when you could put what you can in your own? I don't know, just being all like "It's all up to God now!" and doing nothing else seems silly, but I'm an atheist and you're devout Christian. Then again I'm just thinking about some Facebook status you posted and it probably wasn't too serious in the first place... and I've not believed in God for so long I just can't wrap my mind around worshiping Him anymore.

Not that I find believing in God wrong, not at all. Sometimes I wish I still did. There's certainly comfort in it.
Old February 5th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Dear Anonymous,

Don't you worry about me. I've been sick & busy the past few days and i can handle it myself. I love you & I miss you nonetheless.
Old February 7th, 2013, 06:38 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
da

Why didn't…what's…

That's stupid. Um…okay, not stupid. Goddammit

Old February 8th, 2013, 12:55 AM
Starry Windy
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Dear Anonymous(es),
I want to thank you for all of your help.
Thanks to you, I have motivated and aimed myself to become better.
I wish you to be well too.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old February 8th, 2013, 03:07 AM
Seki
You idiot!

Dear Anonymous,

We are having an AVA reunion dinner next week, will you be there? I am asking you here because you are so un-contactable and its like you lost contact with the world.

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old February 8th, 2013, 03:53 AM
curiousnathan
a hero can be afraid, too

Dear Anon,

It's always you types of people that get what they want. Are you born with the talent? It's n' fair. :'(
Old February 9th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anon,

Since I would need to book plane tickets and a hotel room for this meeting, I would appreciate having more concrete details from you regarding when the meeting is supposed to be. I'm tired of hearing "I don't know" every time I call your office.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old February 9th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Sammi
Community Supporter

Dear Anon,
Why is it I learn about these big events in your life over the Internet these days? I guess you just don't want to talk about it with me. Or maybe you just don't want to text it and I never call. idk. But I'm still sad for you. I hope it works out. :(
Old February 12th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Dear Anonymous,

I have these feelings for you that make no sense. You're my best friend. You probably mean more to me than I do to you. Yet, you just keep chipping away at our bond, and our friendship. I feel like I feel like I'm becoming obsessive and overly attached. All can you can do is stress me out at this point. I just want you to leave me alone. I can't leave you alone. Just, cut me off before I do something stupid...

Old February 12th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Aeon
Now face the avalanche

Nature: Quiet
DA,

Sorry it has to end like this, but I no longer want to hurt you. Your sister wanted to hurt you and whatnot for her own selfish gain by getting in a 'relationship' with me. Never would I think someone could turn love into bitter dislike in a matter of one sentence, but she managed it. I'm not going to have it, and I'm tired of being so submissive. She stooped to a low I haven't seen in a while, and I simply would not have it. I have to cut ties for at least the near future because that's how disgusted I am with this mess. I need to get my things together and carry on with my own life. Goodbye...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here