The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 25th, 2013, 10:30 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShreddedPizza the Dark-Type Trainer View Post
Well, that stinks. I've seen a lot of other hacks that were never finished, like Pokémon Sienna for instance. Great hack, they've already got a trailer for Beta Four, yet, I haven't seen anybody even mention that Sienna will ever be finished. Such a sad thing. I understand that they have lives, but to not be working on it for a year seems a bit much, doesn't it?
If you are still not satisfied with this hack I may help you to find other hacks which are complete. PM me then if you like
Old January 26th, 2013, 10:00 PM
ShreddedPizza the Dark-Type Trainer's Avatar
ShreddedPizza the Dark-Type Trainer
Unhatched Egg

And now to give my review on this hack.

Great storyline. That's all I have to say about that. I definitely enjoy the fact that it twists the plot of Pokémon to the point of giving it a creepy feeling. The Fakemons are quite good. They are unique, and don't seem to be recolors of the originals like some hacks do. The Zombie Trainers (as I like to call them), are quite easy at first, but the game gets difficult towards the end. My Nuzlocke run ended with me being left with three Pokémon. For a first hack, you sir, have done a great job. You should work on a hack. Or do a collaboration hack. That would be a nice experience, I'm sure. You deserve a medal for "Best Storyline". You should write a book. You're FULL of ideas, at least that's what this hack has told me. May the Greek goddess of good fortune smile upon you.

Last edited by ShreddedPizza the Dark-Type Trainer; January 26th, 2013 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Sorry, forgot to put an "another" after "a" in the 10th sentence.
Old January 27th, 2013, 07:01 AM
BCTElite
Novice Hacker

Nature: Lax
This game is soo cool xD
One question though... what was the inspiration behind this xD
Old January 27th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Raquira
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Quirky
Where are all of the broken hearts i already have 7

Still
thinking up a better signature.
Old January 27th, 2013, 10:21 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCTElite View Post
This game is soo cool xD
One question though... what was the inspiration behind this xD
Read the first page carefully where Introduction is. I am sure you will find Cutlerine's thoughts after reading that
Old February 1st, 2013, 03:04 AM
clydez13
Unhatched Egg

Great hack. I'd play it later. Hope it works on my vbagx though...

There's no .gba file? :cry:

Quote:
So... Who gets the stick? Miku, or Farfetch'd?

Last edited by clydez13; February 1st, 2013 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 1st, 2013, 03:25 AM
Mochorro

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by clydez13 View Post
Great hack. I'd play it later. Hope it works on my vbagx though...

There's no .gba file? :cry:
Of course there isn't, it's illegal to post ROMs in this site. If you want the game, you have to download by yourself a clean Pokémon Ruby Rom, and Lunar IPS. And with that, you apply the patch to the Ruby Rom. (Double click the .ips file, and apply it to Pokémon Ruby)

A challenging Pokémon Black hack!

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.
Old February 1st, 2013, 03:30 AM
clydez13
Unhatched Egg

Oh. Thanks for telling me that.

Quote:
So... Who gets the stick? Miku, or Farfetch'd?
Old February 1st, 2013, 04:26 AM
hayatekun24

Just a little clarification... Is this hack finished? I really wanted to play it since from what I've heard it was a great hack. ('twas also mentioned in Dark Rising lol)
Old February 1st, 2013, 05:09 AM
Mochorro

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayatekun24 View Post
Just a little clarification... Is this hack finished? I really wanted to play it since from what I've heard it was a great hack. ('twas also mentioned in Dark Rising lol)
You should play it, as it is fully playable, and it can be said it's finished.

A challenging Pokémon Black hack!

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.
Old February 1st, 2013, 07:08 AM
hayatekun24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochorro View Post
You should play it, as it is fully playable, and it can be said it's finished.
Thank you for answering! I've downloaded it and maybe next week I'll start playing it.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 12:28 PM
InMooseWeTrust
Jack of All Trades

Nature: Careful
Send a message via ICQ to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via AIM to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via Yahoo to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via Skype™ to InMooseWeTrust
Why doesn't Luvdisc evolve into Alomomola? That would make more sense.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 04:40 PM
IBlastToysGetit
Unhatched Egg

Hey guys, I did everything up to meeting Alicia at Fellarbor, and the thing is Chloe isn't in her house...I did watch her battle as well, help?
Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:02 PM
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by InMooseWeTrust View Post
Why doesn't Luvdisc evolve into Alomomola? That would make more sense.
Well, I suppose Cutlerine wanted to acknowledge the fact that they didn't do that in Pokémon Black and White. And Pokémon Battles of the Past was great, by the way.
Old February 5th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Badd
Purple

Nature: Mild
Send a message via Yahoo to Badd
Is there anyone know how to fix the service elevators of the submarine (? Please help me (((. I got my headache because of that.
Old February 5th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badd View Post
Is there anyone know how to fix the service elevators of the submarine (? Please help me (((. I got my headache because of that.
Go look for a Magnemite, (should be somewhere around the elevator), after that, you can go through the elevator. Then, catch a Ditto to fix a warp that requires a key, (again, should be somewhere around you). Hope this helped. Even though Cutlerine put an explanation on the first post. But you can ONLY do this the second time on the submarine. Remember that.

Last edited by ShreddedPizza the Dark-Type Trainer; February 5th, 2013 at 09:27 PM.
Old February 8th, 2013, 03:24 AM
FrostbitePC
Frostbite

Nature: Naive
Wooww! I really really love this! It's so intense and has good storyline! Yeah gonna keep playin it.
Old February 9th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Serperion
The Fallen King

Nature: Calm
I love your game but just one thing, I was at the Lilycove department store and lost the The Sever or something, a while back and I spent a ton of time training cause I thought remembered the Petalburg Gym, when I beat Norman I went back and realized the Museum was accessible and went in, theere was a flashback with Landon and May, then on the next level was a crate which I was told to use explosion on so I got a Golem and used Explosion, I went up to the top area and fought that weird pokemon with the Rhyhorn head and then some guy battled me using himself as his only pokemon.

I'm now stumped on where to go and really confused, please help

Should Beauty ever be my best feature I would simply die
Old February 9th, 2013, 09:40 AM
thjenvuongxh
Unhatched Egg

Cutlerine im a huge fan of your pokemon hack called pokemon snakewood and i was wondering is there any of getting latios latias rayquaza im at where you defeat winona and go against that person with a ho-oh
Old February 9th, 2013, 11:19 PM
FrostbitePC
Frostbite

Nature: Naive
I've just finished pokemon snakewood! WOO AWESOMENESS! K, i like it, cool storyline, funny, and Cutlerine looks like a tengen toppa gurren laggan lover, that's why there is Kamina.
Old February 10th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Boon_Retsam
Unhatched Egg

I'm sitting in the Necropolis Hub. There's nothing happening. I needed to jump down one of the holes, but the script seems to be missing or something. I saw somebody say you needed to edit the map yourself to create a warp to the next location, but when I tried doing that it wouldn't open the ROM.

Anybody have any idea what to do? I've tried repatching already. I'm almost at the end of the game and would love to be able to beat it.
Old February 10th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Elhunter05
Unhatched Egg

Please, I BEG YOU. I'm almost at the end of the game and I still can't find one ****ing Drilbur!
I practically started to play this AWESOME hack because I saw that I could catch Drilbur.
So this is my question: WHERE IS DRILBUR?!!!!

PD: sorry for my bad english, and AWESOME hack! The best that I've played n_n
Old February 12th, 2013, 03:27 AM
wafflecar
Unhatched Egg

this is awesome sauce, do you mind if i do a playthrough of this on my yotube channel?
Old February 12th, 2013, 10:18 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafflecar View Post
this is awesome sauce, do you mind if i do a playthrough of this on my yotube channel?
Just like my quote on Ash Grey's thread:
Yes fans are welcome to do anything related to their choice and thoughts but just don't forget to tell other people and support the work of the hack makers
Old February 15th, 2013, 02:12 PM
jmapple10
Unhatched Egg

i posted this a few pages back but basically i can't get into the pkmn league and there's nowhere else to get hyper potions and revives. i'm at the bit where you face the deadly seven (i think) in the cave that replaced sky pillar but i can't beat the last one and i'm out of everything. i'm on nosgba and basically it's like the pkmn league door is a wall. sooo, any ideas?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links